Motorcycle Diaries: Daddy's Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes glistened, mine did too.

"I do have one question, though."

"Shoot," he said.

"Daddy... are you... bi?"

"Yes," he answered without hesitation. "Does that bother you?"

"No... but, I was just wondering something."

"Ask me anything, Syd. I've always tried to be honest with you."

"Would maybe, I dunno. Okay. Maybe next time you're with a guy, can, um... well..."

"You want to be there too?" I nodded excitedly. "When's your next night off?"

"Couple days, Tuesday."

"Awesome. I'll invite Rick and Vanessa over."

My eyes widened. "Vanessa, too?"

Daddy laughed quietly as he twirled my hair in his fingers. "You seemed okay with the ladies yesterday. Is that not something you want to do?"

I thought about that, about how it felt when I kissed Sandra, and when Vanessa felt me up.

"I think it would be okay..."

"You won't get jealous or weird? Seeing my mouth on Rick's cock?"

"No, Daddy. I won't. Not as long as you don't mind when I suck both of your cocks. Daddy, I want both of you guys to fuck me... so bad..." I couldn't help but finger myself, the thought of two guys had always thrilled me. And now Daddy could give me that fantasy. In two fucking days.

His hand joined me on my pussy. I rubbed my clit as his fingers dug deep inside me, curling forward a bit.

"Babygirl," he whispered. "We can get a whole gang bang going for you, too. If you ever want that."

I came hard, leaking juices onto Daddy's crotch. The thought of a gang bang sent me right over the edge.

I slumped down on him, spent. This man, my lover, has given me more orgasms in twelve hours than I usually get in a week.

"Maybe," I pondered. "Maybe we could do a ride soon to a wilderness area for a club picnic. And I could be the snack."

"You'll be the main course." He tickled my stomach. "You'll be the potato salad." He squeezed that spot on my thigh just above the knee. "You'll be the ketchup and mustard." He tickled my underarms. "And we will bring you lots of hot dogs." He grabbed me everywhere, all at once, it seemed. I fell off the couch in a fit of laughing.

"Come here, little girl. I'm gonna tickle your pussy again."

Jesus Christ. We fucked most of the morning until I had to go to work. We fucked when I came home. We fucked until he had to go to work Monday morning.

That evening we looked at the calendar so we could align a bike trip with my period. Three weeks worked for both Daddy and me, so he sent out the email blast announcing the "special picnic" ride to a quiet place in the Angeles National Forest. He included a pic of me announcing me as the "special guest."

I can't wait. And tomorrow night Vanessa and Rick are coming over to do bi-things with me and Daddy.

Daddy keeps saying it's going to be a long hot summer. I think he's right.

~~~End~~~

Author's note: This is a fictionalization of a real event. The story was told to me late one night by a sexy young lady who wishes to remain anonymous. Her name, location, and names of bars have been changed. But most of this happened. Even the Barking! I hope you enjoyed. - Mojo