Motorcycle Mayhem

Story Info
Motocycle girl enjoys strangers in a wood.
4.3k words
4.48
8.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Cress

I have been addicted to motorbikes since Big G. took me for a spin the summer after finishing school. I recall my arms wrapped around his body so tightly. I held on to him for dear life as we sped up the A95 towards Fort Augustus at the Southwest end of Loch Ness. The contrast between the cold air whipping at the exposed flesh between my gloves and leathers and the engine's purring vibrating between my legs. The guilty feelings of the bike sent me on my own pleasurable journey toward my first-ever true orgasm.

Whenever I mount up on my bike these days and feel the purring between my legs, it always reminds me of G. Tonight as I start up the engine of my Ducati Monster 620ie Café Racer, her sleek black lines shimmer in the crimson afternoon light that illuminates the West Lothian sky. I rev the engine and hear her roar, the excitement of her purring between my legs as she idles in neutral, sending a light tremor through my body. She is a four-stroke twin cylinder, five-speed beast as beautiful today as when she rolled out of the factory, except for a tiny homemade modification.

A curved suction cup is nestled just at the joint between the leather seat and the matt black fuel tank. The slight modification of adding this little bulge allows me to lean onto my girl as I ride, and have her purr on the mound between my legs. I feel every contour of the road surging through her, the vibrations shaking my clitoris as I grind her into the asphalt. As I race down the A702 towards the Nine Mile Burn, I feel the engine working hard, building up the speed and, in turn, building up the pressure and the pulsing between my legs. Leaning into the fuel tank, I rasp myself against my girl. The sensations grow over my body with every passing mile, steadily building to a high. The heat rises through me like a wave crashing onto a rocky ocean outcrop like a tempest. Ahead of me on the right, I see the turn; before slowing down, I give her one more rev, and it sends my senses as close to an orgasmic crescendo as I can get, without tumbling off the bike.

Following the road 100 yards, I eventually turn off the tarmac onto a dirt track on my left. I finally turn my girl off, and as I do, I press myself onto the cup on the tank. I hold on to the sensation as they ebb away. My heavy breathing fogs the visor of my helmet. The late summer dusk still gives off an aery light in the woods as a shard of light from my bike illuminates a small clearing.

As I slide the kickstand down, I notice other bikes dotted around the clearing. A black and chrome Harley Davidson pitched up near a tree. A Triumph Daytona yellow and black like a bumblebee behind a large rhododendron bush. There is a lizard-green Kawasaki Ninja behind another bush and a little distance away, another Ducati Monster. Every bike has a subtle BMC (Burn Motorcycle Club) insignia on its gas tank and a diagonal white cross with a unicorn motif at its centre.

Unclasping my helmet and sliding it off, I shake my head and let my dark hair tumble loose before giving it a quick braid and tying it back in a ponytail. Checking my hazel brown eyes in the bike mirror, I apply a little dark eyeliner to them and rub my fingers along my eyebrows to smarten them up. I can feel the eyes on me as I finally run deep dark red lipstick over my lips. I smile as I see it contrast against my pale skin. I must look a pretty sight to my audience of watchers as I feel their gazes on my 5ft 4inch (162cm) frame. I don't stand very tall, but as my dad always said, "nice things come in small packages."

I unzip my leather jacket, and as the heavy leather slips of my shoulders, I hang it up over my handlebar. I had these leather trousers specially made; the ends flair widely, and an elasticated seam allows me to slide them off over my steel-toed boots. I don't want to get caught in the woods with no shoes on, plus the steel toes always give me a sense of security. But, of course, I can always start kicking if it all goes tits up.

A momentary feeling of self-consciousness comes and goes as I think to myself, 'what's not to like about a biker babe dressed in rider boots, bra and high-cut Brazilian knickers', and then the sassiness comes back, and I feel the cooling heat of the day form goosebumps over my body as I stride over to the clearing.

So, to the first order of business, let's see how many are here. Turning 360 degrees, I count four bikes, a Harley Davidson, a Triumph Daytona, and a Kawasaki Ninja, their riders lurking in the bushes. The fourth is another Ducati Monster with black and red trim with the shimmer of chrome reflecting the last of the light. I can't, however, see its rider.

"Gentlemen, some house rules before we start."

"One; there is a camera placed on a tree at the turn by the road. As you came up the lane, it recorded your arrival and uploaded your number plates onto a cloud account. Trust me when I say I take my safety very seriously."

"Two, I am here to have fun with you. However, my safe word is Bike Club. Please respect it," I shout this point loudly into the darkness, looking intently in the direction of the assembled participants.

"Three, keep your helmets on, please," A smile moving over my face, "I don't need to see your ugly pained cum faces."

As I look at them all in turn, I watch Harley, Triumph & Ninja shake their heads in acknowledgment.

"Ok, let's have some fun."

I move to the centre of the clearing and kneel, check my ponytail is nice and tight and then place my hands behind my back. The sun breaks through the dusk momentarily, and I watch as Harley walks towards me. I smile to myself as I think good old Harley riders, they always want to be first.

Harley walks up and stands directly in front of me, gawping at my breasts wrapped in my bra. I can feel his eyes on me, and as I look up, I can see his eyes gazing over my tits.

Ever since that first Bike ride with Big G, I have had this desire to be with strangers and be watched by strangers. The exhibitionist in me comes to the fore whenever I put myself in these situations. As he stares at me, I can feel the moistness grow in my snatch. It is a strange kink to want to be fucked by strangers, particularly as a single woman kneeling in a clearing in the middle of the woods. But to be honest, I get so turned on being a fuck toy for strangers that the extreme rashness of the situation outweighs the personal dangers that may arise.

Harley is heavily built and stocky. Not usually my type, but this scene and my behaviour are far from usual for the vanilla masses of this world.

"Pull your visor down bitch," I say as I look up. "I don't need to see your 1970s moustache on your top lip."

Taken slightly aback, he pulls his visor down, and his eyes disappear behind the tinted glass.

I reach up and take his hand, which I then rub along my chest over my bra. As I release his hand, I feel his fingers caressing the material across my nipples. Something stirs in my vagina as I perceive his excitement in finding my erect nipple over the material. His fingers roll my nipple as I look at my reflection in his visor. I run my hands over the growing bulge in his pants, my palm moving over his shape. I can tell he has a nice big cock for me under the leather of his biker pants.

Behind me, a rustle from the bushes, and out steps Ninja. I can tell it's Ninja; Kawasaki riders tend to colour-coordinate their leathers and bikes. I smile and say, "Hey, Ninja, welcome to the party."

His helmet is down, but judging from his walk, I think he must be in his late 40s. He is tall and athletic. He has left his jacket and shirt over by his bike, and the sight of his firm chest moving over to me sends a rush of endorphins through my body. Harley squeezes my nipple as he watches me, staring at Ninja. The pain burns my tit momentarily before ebbing into another flicker of pleasure.

Ninja reaches over and cups my other tit, giving it a firm squeeze. As he does, he slides his hand into his trousers through the zip and massages his cock. His bulge is tight and large and promises so much as I feel Harley's hard cock straining his leathers.

"You were here first, Harley, so let's see if I can help you with this."

My fingertips find the metal toggle of his zip, and I slide it down. My fingers slide between the metal teeth of the fastening, and after a quick root around, I pull out his firm cock. Harley's helmet glints in the dusk with secreted precum. As I grasp Harleys Cock between my fingers, I feel Ninja kneel behind me and part my kneeling legs. His fingers are warm as they touch my skin. Gently stroking Harley's cock between my fingers, I feel him tweak my nipple through the bra's material as he moans at my touches. Considering Harley is an older man, he is still in his prime.

Nevertheless, his cock is obese and long, above average. As I jerk him in my hand, I feel Ninja place his hand between my legs. His fingers slowly and lightly rub over my wet panties. His other hand pulls the cups of my bra down to expose my nipples. The cool air blowing over them stiffens them. Ninja's touch heightens my excitement as his fingers trespass under the material of my panties, and I feel his rough digits run up the length of my wet labia to my clitoris.

As Ninja toys with my clitoris, I realised that Daytona had joined the party, his fingers fumbling to undo my bra. I feel my boobs freed momentarily before someone starts playing on my tits again. Kisses begin on my back as I experience two of Ninja's fingers penetrate my pussy from behind. The sensation is rough and excited, with a jolt of pain as he squeezes the fingers into me. I feel my pussy clench around his fingers before enjoying the touch. It gives me a spasm that runs up my spine, and my muscles relax. Daytona has knelt next to me, giving him the perfect position to move his hands under my body. He starts playing on my clit. His fingers fumble against Ninja, whose fingers start peppering the entrance of my vagina. I enjoy the tap-tap-tapping as Ninja plays along the folds of my labia, and Daytona begins strumming my clitoris.

Harley moves his cock closer to my face, I know what he wants, and I am keen to indulge him wanting to taste him on my tongue.

I take a sharp intake of air as Ninja's rubbing grows faster on my clitoris, and two of Daytona's fingers stretch my pussy, pinching it as he drives them in and out of my heat. My hand jerks Harley, and I ensure I pull him from the base of his cock right up to his tip. His cock is so big now that I must use my other hand. Letting my fingernails run up the underside of his cock, jerking him faster and faster as the boys play between my legs. Harley suddenly cums, and his load spurts over my tits and face. I get the heat and warmth on my skin as it splashes over me, the smell of his Cum on my skin. I didn't get to taste him in my mouth, but I did taste the saltiness of his orgasm on my skin. My tongue, fat and broad, moves along his shaft as it pulses, slowly releasing the remainder of his load on my face.

Moments later, Harley retreats into the growing shadows that border the clearing whispering a "Thank you" from under his visor as he disappears.

Meanwhile, Daytona continues to finger my pussy, his touches not slowing as I turn my head to watch Ninja slide his trousers down to his ankles. Looking up, I can see Ninja's semi-erect cock hanging between his legs. My arm reaches over. I feel the soft underbelly of his shape on my finger as I move up and down his form. Then, coaxing his semi into an erection, I look at my reflection in his visor.

"I want to taste you in my mouth, Ninja. You need to be nice and hard for me." As the words leave my mouth, I feel his cock twitch as he stands up, his cock hardening as it comes towards my mouth.

My hand and face are still sticky from Harley's gift. I draw a strange smile when I realise I am using Harley's offering strewn across my face to lubricate Ninjas Cock. I hold Daytona's cock in my clammy palm as I start to jerk him off too. The sensation of two cocks in my hands sends another pulse deep into my cervix. My stoking has the immediate reaction of making them both stand to attention, and when my tongue flicks across Ninja's tip, I feel him twitch against my mouth.

Behind me, I feel Daytona slide his fingers out of my pussy and position himself between my legs. Hunching over me, his hand reaches around and starts playing with my clitoris. Pushing me onto all fours, he strums my clit quickly, and my body grinds back against him as he plays feverishly. At some point, he stops, and I feel a sparkling trickle over my skin as I sense his finger stroke across my bum hole. His other hand reaches around, and he continues to circle my clitoris. I feel his thumb probing my hole, testing the strength of my arse muscles as I tighten to impede his pursuit.

"Ninja, kneel," I command.

As he drops to his knees in front of me, I shuffle forward a little. My tongue protrudes from my mouth, and I flick it slowly along his tip, tasting his salty precum. My fingers curl around his shaft, and I start to suck his cock as I jerk him. Moving faster, Ninja's fat shaft moves deeper into my mouth. His stiff cock rams as he thrusts into my face. His hands grab the ponytail on my head, stopping me from pulling away. My lips feel the rub of his cock moving deeper into my mouth with every lunge. The sensation of being used like this sends wave after wave to every nerve ending in my body. Finally, I feel the lightheaded glow of a petite orgasm beginning to happen.

Ninja's ballbag claps with every thrust as they smack on my chin. Behind me, I feel Daytona press his cock against my pussy, and the sensation of the cold pre-cum on his wet spear as he pushes his head into me. My vagina is relaxing to let him in as I feel Ninja's dick stab the back of my throat. The ensuing gag makes my body convulse and recoil back onto Ninjas Cock. My eyes water. I can imagine the panda eyes I must now have, the tears making my make-up run. The girth of Ninja's penis between my lips is harder to swallow than I thought it would be.

Behind me, I feel Daytona's thumb enters my ass. I gasp at the pleasure of his cock in my pussy and the pinch of his thumb entering my ass. As I open my mouth to let out a moan of pleasure, Ninja slides his cock into my mouth deeper than before. The sensation of them simultaneously entering me brings a shudder that vibrates deep in my cunt. I convulse as I feel the shiver run up my back. My moans are loud as I feel them fuck every conceivable hole; mouth, pussy, and arse.

The fuckers, Ninja and Daytona, are working together. As Ninja slides his cock into my mouth Daytona fucks my cunt and ass. The sensations overwhelmed me from all directions. Ninja's fingertips move over my tits and roll my erect nipples as his cock start to pulse against my tongue.

Daytona thumb fucking my arse as his cock repeatedly drives into my wet pussy. The sensations of pleasure and pain shimmer over me, the goosebumps on my skin as I feel Daytona's thumb curl inside my arse and his momentum pushing me onto Ninjas Cock. Spit roasted between them, and I notice their excitement building. My body movement becomes more exaggerated as I recognise my orgasm is starting to build. My head becomes light, and my body tingles all over.

Two very erect cocks pounding me. I feel my orgasm explode as Ninja's cock pulses on my tongue. His shaft pulls out just as the cum spews into my mouth. He lets it wobble, and it leaches out over my face. I feel the hot cum on my face as I gaze up at my reflection in his visor. Daytona is close behind and ravenously fucks me, his hands on my hips as he tries to get deeper into me. I eventually feel his cock explode as he draws out of my sopping vagina, and the cum spurts over my back.

My god, there is so much cum. Using my fingers, I lap it up and taste the combined efforts of both Ninja and Daytona. I am smiling to myself as I show my enjoyment of their tribute.

They both stand above me, as I kneel so I can, in turn, take their dripping cocks into my mouth. Cleaning them and swallowing down their cum.

With wide eyes, I notice that their cocks are not going soft. In fact, as they watched me suck them in turn, they began to harden again.

Ninja pulls me up, and they manhandled me over a large tree stump in the centre of the clearing. Using his large hands, Ninja presses his hand between my shoulder and pushes me down against the cold tree. The wood is rough against my sensitive nipples sending shivers over my body. Ninjas uses a free hand to guide his cock over my labia before finding my vagina and burrowing himself into me in one long hard press. "fuuuck" I cried out as his cock prised my vagina open.

Moaning, I feel every inch of his cock fill me. Although similar in size to Daytona, Ninja feels much thicker as he begins to fuck me fast and hard. He takes my arms and holds them against my back, and I find myself enjoying the sensation of being pinned down. His cock moves ravenously into my hole.

Ninja's rough pounding penetrations start to hurt my vagina, his grip on my arm tightening as he moves back and forth inside me. Muffled sounds of a conversation behind me as I sense Ninja pulling out of me, only to have his cock replaced with Daytona's dick. Again, bound by their hands restraining my body, I endure the searing pain of his cock splitting my pussy. His thrusting is hard and greedy, his hands gripping my side with the added uncomfortable pain of his nails digging into me as he drags me back into him. I feel every inch of his length as he slides in and out of me. The fucking becomes more vicious the longer they toy with me.

Ninja stands behind Daytona and grabs my right ankle, lifting it for Daytona to hold. The raised leg makes it impossible to move but heightens the sensation of his spear that now rubs the roof of my cervix every time he thrusts himself into me.

Ninja moves around the stump and stands in front of me. He forcibly jams his cock in my mouth, my saliva all over his shaft as he moves back and forth. His grip is tight against my pinned head. I love the sensations created by the rough hard sex. The pain and the pleasure meld together to create an intoxicating euphoria that brings with it a lightheaded bliss--every nerve ending reacting to the frenzied attack over my body.

As I feel Ninja press his cock deeper into my mouth, I feel his shaft start to pulse and his warm release deep in my mouth. His hot load fills my mouth and trickles down my throat. I have no option but to swallow his cum. Daytona is still fucking me from behind and starts to propel himself faster and faster until I feel his explosion inside me. Finally, he pulls out, and I feel his cum shoot over my ass as my pussy weeps cum down my leg. His hand smacks my ass, and I whimper before feeling him rub his warm spunk over my skin.

Daytona and Ninja stand up without even a thank you. As they disappear into the dark safety of the copse, I feel myself slump onto the clearing floor. Laying there, I detect the cold and start to shiver. My nipples become large and limp as the cold tries its best to make them contract into small hard peas. The still air is broken by heavy footprints scrunching over the leaves. They get progressively louder as they approach. Looking over my shoulders, I watch as a prominent dark figure moves towards me. As he enters the light of the clearing, the emblem of his Shoei helmet catches the light. His leather jacket is unzipped, revealing a tight white tee shirt, his muscles hard beneath the cotton.

Standing firm over my wasted body, he unzips his leathers, fishing his hands through the zip, and pulls out his hard cock. This must be the missing Ducati Monster rider. As he pulls out his cock its length and width send a pang of shuddering pleasure and trepidation over my pussy. Ducati has a huge cock, probably the biggest I have ever seen.

12