Motorcycle Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monster wastes no time. It's clear I'm spent, and he easily pushes me onto my front and spreads my legs apart. His hands are softer on my skin than I was expecting. He gently cups my tits before rolling my nipples in between his fingers. With my legs spread open, I can feel the cooling breeze against my swollen pussy. She feels bruised and swollen, but as he guides the tip of his cock over my lips, I sense her moisten at the thought of this monster cock seeking my hole.

Monster presses his shard through my swollen pussy. My muscles are spent and will never form any defence against his giant cock that splits my lips apart like a hot knife through butter.

Monster's cock feels so big inside me. Stretching my vagina to breaking point. There is a sense of relief as Monster pulls out and guides his cock up and down my lips. I spit on my hand and rub it on his cock to attempt to get more lubrication onto his beast. His cock teases me as it moves up and down from my clitoris to my perineum back and forth. I enjoy the sensations of his teasing touch. As Monster finds my wet opening, he presses himself hard and fast back into my heat. Finding my vagina stretched once more around his thick member, I can't help but cry out a loud "Fuuuuck'.

Monster moves faster and faster, his pounding stretching my cunt as he fucks me like a cheap whore. I'm incapable of doing anything but lay here under him and absorb the barrage on my swollen pussy.

Monster grabs my waist and pushes down on my vagina, moving lower towards the ground. His cock rubs along my pelvic bone as he moves in and out. Monster grabs my hair and pulls it hard as he hammers my pussy.

I'm close to another uncontrollable orgasm. As I feel myself orgasm again, I sense Monster deposit his hot load inside me. His hot cum floods me as I recognise my own orgasm at the same time.

I moan loudly. As I shudder under this beast. He draws his cock out of me, and I recognise the sensation of his sperm dripping down my thighs and onto the floor.

I lay motionless on the floor, breathing heavily and feeling happy, swollen, satisfied, and spent.

The sound of a zip being pulled up breaks the stillness of the night, heavy hurried footsteps fade away, and then a chorus of motorcycles start up and rev away.

My hand reaches down, and I feel the battering that my pussy has taken. She is swollen, hurt, and wants to quiver in the palm of my hand, but overall, my poor pussy thirst has been quenched.

I shakily stand and dress and walk from the clearing back to my bike. I put on my helmet and fling my leg over the bike a little less gingerly than I had earlier this evening. Then, turning her on, I feel the revs reverberate over me and slowly ride home, avoiding any bumps along the way.

With special appreciation to Todger65 for editing this work

The writer, Joe Laurenson, asserts himself as the writer and the creator of this material. (01 October 2022)

12