Motorhome Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to go put the kettle on" I said, just wanting an excuse to leave so I could safely look in any direction.

"I'll go," Rose said. I was worried she was avoiding me again but the touch of her hand on the back of my arm as she helped herself up gave me hope, "I've been out here way too long, I need a bit of shade anyway."

Rose walked off and I watched her leave.

"Okay, what is with you?" Sammy asked, "she's out of earshot now."

"What do you mean?" I replied

"You and Rose, you two are being really weird around each other. You finally admitted to her you liked her and then you did nothing about it." She looked blankly at me like I was a moron, "you're clearly still holding a candle for her."

"What? No I'm not," I protested.

"I am laid here topless and you haven't checked out my rack once." She had a good point, but she didn't exactly know the full picture.

"You need to talk to her, properly" she said, "before it's too late."

"What's the point? She doesn't feel the same way," I allowed myself to wallow slightly in self-indulgence.

"Just, talk to her. Girls talk you know, but it's not my place to tell you." She gave me one more lingering look then laid back down.

"You're wrong by the way" I said. "I did check out your boobs. They're nice"

She laughed and I went talk to Rose.

I met her as she was coming out the Motorhome.

"I just tried to put on the hob for the kettle," she said, "I think it's broke, can you have a look."

"Ummm, yeah sure" I said, only slightly annoyed my moment had been disturbed. I checked out the hob, and the oven and the heater. They were all not working. I went to check the gas.

"We're out," I told Rose as she came to the doorway "of gas I mean."

By this point Sammy had returned her very skimpy bikini top to her chest and had joined us.

"Looks like it's cold drinks and sandwiches for lunch."

After lunch Holly and James reappeared from the woods. They were the picture of a perfect couple, hand in hand, smiling and joking as they went. They looked genuinely happy.

I walked towards them as they came to camp.

"Hey you two," I said, "do you want the good news or the bad news?"

"Umm good news?" Holly asked.

"The girls don't suspect a thing" I said, "the bad news is, we're out of gas which means no more tea and coffee or hot food for the rest of the trip."

"No worries, mate" James said, "there was a camping shop about 20 miles back. I'll pop out this afternoon and grab some more. It's the least I can do, and quite frankly I could do with a break from Holly's new found nymphomaniac streak. We had sex again on the way back here, and I ate her out. She's even talked about having a girl join us!"

I didn't really know what to say to that.

"You've done amazing things for our relationship mate," he carried on "thank you."

We all started to walk back to camp, acting as natural as we could.

"Oh Holly," I said just before we got back "I think your shorts are on inside out.

*

James drove the caravan off to get the gas bottle. We all offered to go with him but honestly I think he needed time to recover and process the morning. I just hoped that after he thought about it more, we would be able to stay friends.

Without the Motorhome the girls decided to go swimming in the loch.

"Oh no," Holly made a sudden realisation, her only swimsuit was in the Motorhome, "I guess I'm sat on the side."

"Yeah mine too," I added. Maybe it would be nice to catch up with Holly while the others swam. Our friendship had just gone through a pretty cataclysmic change. I don't know if we should talk about it, but maybe just talking was a good idea.

"Just go skinny dipping," Sammy suggested like it was the most normal suggestion in the world, "it's not like there's anyone but us for like 10 miles probably."

"Ummm," Holly hesitated, "I'm not sure, I mean James is gone and he's here."

She threw her thumb in my general direction.

"Go on, live a little" Sammy grinned, "tell you what, I dare you to, all of you then it's my fault."

"I really don't think that's how dares work..." I started, but before giving anyone a chance to respond, Sammy had already taken off her bikini top to reveal her bouncy, just large enough to make you look, breasts.

"Sammy!" Holly cried

"Oh don't worry about him," Sammy indicated towards me, "he snuck back from your walk to catch me topless sunbathing earlier. Nothing he hasn't seen before."

She then proceeded to remove her shoes, shorts and left us all staring at tiny bikini bottoms. For effect she untied both sides and let them drop away. With her bum pointing towards us, she strode down to the water. All of us were gawping, the girls just as much as me.

"Come on," Sammy called from the water, her lower half now hidden by the dark water, "it's really nice"

"I mean, I'm in if you are?" Holly turned to me and Rose.

"Sure!" I said, slightly concerned about my semi which was probably going to become a full erection pretty soon. In some ways, I guess my logic was to get in the water early.

"Nope, not happening," said Rose, who seemed like all of a sudden just being in her bikini and shorts was too exposed.

"I've known you like, forever," she said to me, "what if it's weird once you've seen me naked, what if you..."

Her voice trailed off. By this point Holly was already half undressed and Rose was actually looking at her more than I was. Was she a lesbian? I know things hadn't ended well with her ex, was she now sworn off men? It would explain the ambivalence towards me admitting my feelings, but not the secret handjob she'd given me.

"Wow Holly," Rose said, "I wish I had your confidence. You look amazing."

"Are you kidding me?" Holly stopped and turned to Rose, now completely nude, giving us both a full frontal view. I guess subconsciously she was more comfortable around me after this morning but no one seemed to question it.

"I would kill for your boobs" Holly went on, "and your flat stomach and petite slim legs."

Rose seemed to smile a little more at this. I didn't know whether adding my own gushing review of the beauty of her body would make Rose feel more or less comfortable right now, so I bit my tongue.

"Okay," Rose said, "I'm in, you only live once and it's something I've always wanted to do. I'm only taking my bikini off once I'm in the water though."

A deal was made. I quickly removed my clothes and dashed for the water, joining Sammy who nudged me and winked "you're welcome." She added.

"I'm welcome?" I turned to her in fake surprise.

"Yeah," she said, "now you get to spend an afternoon with three beautiful naked women, including the love of your life. Think of it like your end of school going away present from me."

"Urm thanks" I said, still a little confused.

By now, Holly and Rose were in the water. Rose threw her bikini top and a few moments later her bikini bottoms over to the shore.

It was an amazingly freeing experience. The water was a little colder than I would have liked given it was such a hot sunny day, but the feeling on my skin was amazing.

Initially we all kept a few metres apart, but soon we were laughing and splashing and joking around.

There was quite a lot of touching under the water. Mostly legs, arms and innocent parts of their amazing bodies. As we got braver it even resulted in me flipping the girls over and dumping them under water.

After a while though we all started getting a bit cold, and decided sunbathing on the shore would warm us up.

We all walked up out of the water and even Rose seemed to have forgotten her shyness.

I felt my breathing quicken as I got the first uninterrupted view of her body. Her slight and petite limbs dropped with water. Her boobs were even more amazing than I had ever imagined. The were wider than her torso, and hung heavy on her chest. Her areolas were probably large in diameter but on the their enormous cushions they seemed relatively small. Her stomach was flat and amplified her hip bones that pushed forwards. The outline of her stomach muscles was just about visible. As I had discovered a few nights before, her shaved pubic mound had started to regrow a light brown hair.

The whole moment seemed to go in slow motion for me. I was so busy staring I completely forgot about the fact this was real or my rapidly growing cock.

"Damn girl," Sammy interrupted the moment, "where have you been hiding those?"

Rose blushed and then spotted my growing semi, quickly looking away after just a moment's hesitation.

We all laid on the pebbles, and Holly thankfully gave me a spare towel to cover my crotch. She was a good friend.

We ended up discussing that unlike in the movies girls don't really see each others bodies that much.

"And we don't spend sleepovers having pillow fights either," Holly shrugged.

Well, there went a lot of my teenage fantasies. Not that I needed them anymore. We sunbathed there and after I softened slightly, I even slid the towel off.

We laid there for about half an hour and then heard James and the Motorhome returned. Quick as a flash, like we'd been caught mid sex act, Holly, Rose and I threw tops and shorts on. We greeted James and as her stepped out the Motorhome, Sammy walked straight past him, completely nude and unflinching, into the Motorhome to get dressed.

James eyes stayed glued to her the whole way.

"Today just keeps getting better," he muttered under his breath. I forgot he hadn't seen her nude or even topless until now.

He quickly snapped out of it, this time without an elbow from Holly, and was keen to show off his purchases. He held up the the gas in one hand and a packaged tent in the other.

"I figured we could do with a bit more space," James said, "you know, if me and Holly wanted to go in there one night, or you girls or anyone really."

Sammy was now dressed and back outside.

"You bought a sex tent?!" She sounded excited.

"No... it's a tent tent for..." James stumbled, "yeah okay, I've been missing some alone time with my girlfriend." He gave me a knowing smile to let me know he didn't necessarily mean "alone" at all.

Holly rolled her eyes. "And now everyone knows what we'll be doing in there, it's not happening."

"It might be handy just for you know, sleeping" I suggested.

James appreciated the assist and used this as permission to set up the tent in a grassy spot about 10 metres from the Motorhome.

*

That night we had a barbecue and a few drinks. No one was getting drunk but the atmosphere was good.

After a while we ended up playing some more games. Never have I ever and truth or dare had gone stale this holiday, so it was would you rather.

"Would you rather, kiss another guy, or see him naked," Holly asked James.

"Urm depends on the circumstance, but I guess see him naked. That could be totally innocent" James replied. He glanced over at me. I think I knew what circumstance he meant.

It was Roses's turn.

"Would you rather kiss Holly or James" Sammy asked.

"Oh Holly definitely after this afternoon", Rose laughed and took another drink. Maybe she was more into girls now, after all.

"Sammy, would you rather have the worlds best vibrator, or the worlds best dick?" James asked Sammy.

"Oooh tough one," Sammy thought for a second "you know what, vibrator. I've yet to have a dick I didn't enjoy, but I never leave home without my trusty wand, so I'll take an upgrade"

"Everywhere with you?" James asked

"Yeah, wait a sec I'll go grab it," Sammy disappeared inside and the returned with the bright pink wand I recognised from our first night.

"Wow," Rose said, "I've heard those are really good, I've only got my rabbit with me, but haven't found a chance to use it yet."

"Can we see it?" Holly asked eagerly.

Rose went inside and shuffled round for a while then returned moments later with a relatively small blue-green rabbit.

"Am I the only one who didn't bring a sex toy with me?" Holly asked.

"I mean, you brought James," Sammy said.

"Yeah but my opportunities to use him have been a little limited," Holly replied, "until our hike today of course."

We all laughed because it had been obvious they had gone off to have sex. True to their word they gave nothing away about my involvement.

"I've only got off like 3 times" Sammy said, "I've been trying so hard to stay vaguely well-behaved on this trip."

"I think we're all doing a pretty bad job of that," laughed Holly, "it's weird isn't it, how you all know me and James have sex, none of us are virgins and yet we still have to sneak away and pretend like we're not having sex, in order to have sex."

"Just put a hat on the door of the Motorhome next time," Sammy said, "we're all adults, we'll all stay out here... or maybe we won't!"

Typical Sammy.

"How many times have you jacked off this trip?" Sammy asked me bluntly, but apparently all boundaries in this group were gone.

"Honestly, just the once," I said honestly, although I failed to mention the handjob from Rose or the casual threesome in the forest. I also decided not to tell her my one wank had been watching her through the grate of the toilet block.

"3 times," James added, "oh and 2 blowjobs and 2 times we had sex."

"3 times? How did you even fit those in," Holly asked.

"Why do you think it took me so long to get the gas?" James laughed, and I gave him a knowing look. I think I knew what he had been thinking of. I gave a little sip of my drink in his direction as a tiny discreet cheers.

"In the camper?" Rose complained, "so not only am I the only one who hasn't got off, I'm also going to have to sleep in there knowing you rubbed one out in there."

"There's always the tent," James joked.

After that we all got back to playing would you rather, but by now we were all super horny.

Holly said she would rather borrow Sammy's wand than Rose's rabbit. Rose agreed with that one.

James said he would rather sleep on the hard tent floor if it meant he could have sex than the mattress in the camper.

"Fine, I'll happily take a real mattress rather than the conversion," I said.

Then it was Sammy's turn to answer.

"Would you rather," Holly thought seriously for a moment, "fuck my boyfriend or fuck him." She pointed in my direction.

"Oooh tough one," Sammy said, "no hard feelings from anyone based on my answer?"

We all reassured her it was just a game, and Holly wasn't feeling possessive. I secretly hoped she would pick me, if only for my ego.

"Can I choose both," Sammy grinned, "if I had them at the same time."

"I'll allow it," Holly smiled. If only Sammy knew. Holly could hardly object to that answer could she.

Rose's turn next.

"Same question for you," Holly asked.

Rose blushed. She looked so uncomfortable I wanted to save her but I knew the group would never let me get away with that.

"It's fine," I said, and rested my hand on hers trying to reassure her, "we're just playing a game. No one will be offended."

What a massive lie. I would be heartbroken, but I couldn't let her know that. She looked me straight in the eye, and I tried to be as reassuring as possible.

"You," she said without breaking eye contact for a second, "definitely you."

My heart was pounding in my chest as I held her hand.

James went to interrupt the moment but got simultaneously shut down by both Holly and Sammy before any words came out.

"I've got one for you" Sammy said to me, I'd completely forgotten it was my go next, "would you rather you and Rose go and have that long overdue chat about what's been going on between you this week, or would you rather stay here and carry on playing this silly game."

I looked at Rose again, still holding her hand. It was going to be awkward but I knew the right answer.

"Talk properly with Rose," I said.

*

We wandered off from the camp and sat on a log by the side of the loch. The stars were out and it was actually really quite romantic.

"So..." I said, "what's been going on with you, you've been hot then cold with me all week?"

She looked at me with those eyes and I melted.

"Honestly?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I had a sex dream about you the second night of the holiday," she said, "like it was... something else. It was so good, and it was the night I slept in your arms. I haven't been able to really look you in the eye since then."

Wait, what? She thought it was a dream.

"What happened? In the dream," I asked.

"Nothing too extreme, I had my hand round your... thing. And then..." she stopped.

"I was getting you off with my hands too?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was so intense and... how did you know?" She stopped again and I watched the penny finally drop.

"Oh shit," she said, "that actually happened? I thought it was like the most vivid intense dream and I was so embarrassed the next morning."

"I REALLY enjoyed it," I said, emphasising the 'really' a bit too much.

"And then," she said, "when we were playing truth or dare that night, or was it the next one. James asked you who your crush was and you said it had been me, and I realised I'd messed up any chance of us getting together."

"What makes you say that?" I said.

"You said it WAS me, not it IS me," she said.

"Shit," I said.

"I know I messed up when you asked me out a few years ago, I'd just got together with you-know-who that week and I felt like I couldn't dump him so soon, like that wasn't in the rules," she blurted out, "but I should have been with you, and now it's all over and..."

"It's not too late," I said quietly, "if you don't want it to be?"

She looked up at me.

"You mean?" She asked.

"I honestly thought you didn't like me after you rejected me and I tried to just stay friends and not be the pervy guy friend who can't take 'no' for an answer" I said, "but I've been mildly in love with you since forever."

"Mildly?" She asked.

"Okay, massively," I relented, "but I'm trying to play it cool here!"

She giggled.

"Me too, with you, I mean," she said.

I lent in to kiss her and stopped an inch from her lips, letting her decide if we were going to cross the barrier from friends to romance.

She wasted no time in kissing me back. Years of pent up emotion and sexual longing were released in that kiss. My hands rested on her hips as hers wrapped round my neck. She came closer and straddled my lap, still fully clothed, but our bodies were now pressed against each other. My hands slid round to her back as we continued kissing, her fingertips dug into the back of my scalp as we kissed passionately. The tingling sensation her fingers sparked inside of me rushed down my spine and I groaned slightly as I tried not to cum right there.

She grabbed one of my hands and put it on her breast, squeezing the back of my hand to tell me to grip it tightly through her bra. My other hand slipped down and rubbed her sweet round bum through her jeans shorts. Her hair smelt amazing as it draped over both our faces.

We kissed for what felt like hours, her hips pushing against me but neither of us removing our clothing.

I wanted to have her there and then but if this was the start of a beautiful relationship I didn't want our first time having sex to be in the woods. It seemed like we kind of earned a bed waiting our whole teenage years for something to happen.

Eventually the kissing stopped and we looked into each others eyes.

"I want this to be a proper thing," I said, "not just for the summer, but like us be together, properly?"

"Like my boyfriend?" Rose asked, "you do move fast!"

"Yeah, well I've waited enough" I replied "I mean if that's what you want too?"

"Absolutely," she replied. We kissed again and walked hand in hand back towards the campfire, the Motorhome and our friends.

*

I really thought our decade long will-they-won't-they 'Ross and Rachel' story finally blossoming into a relationship was going to be the biggest surprise of the evening for our friendship group.