Motorhome Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How wrong I was.

As we approached the campfire I could see movement coming from James's chair. As we got closer we could make out a mop of brown hair bouncy in front of him, as we approached from behind.

I could hardly believe my eyes, I looked briefly at Rose, who was still holding my hand, to check she was seeing it too.

Without any shame, without even going inside the camper or the new sex tent. Right there in the open, was James having sex with... the girl looked up and straight at us.... Sammy!

Confused and shocked me and Rose just stared. Where was Holly? Did she know?

As we got closer and came round the corner and got our answer. Holly was watching them too. James and Sammy were both completely naked, with Sammy riding James's cock as he sat in his chair.

Holly had her legs up and open, her shorts and knickers round her ankle, and between her legs both hands, one holding Sammy's wand against her clit, while the other held Rose's vibrator deep inside her pussy.

Holly spotted us first, then James and Sammy, but they were all too far gone to care.

We had only been gone 45 minutes, maybe an hour, what on Earth had happened? James had mentioned earlier in the day that Holly was considering a threesome with another girl, but this had clearly moved far beyond the stage of just thinking about it.

My best guess was after we had left, the sex talk had continued, probably pushed on by Sammy. At some point talking had obviously given way to touching, then a whole lot more.

I looked over at Rose who was shocked but watching wide eyed just like me. I was slightly embarrassed by my hard cock tenting my shorts. I had just got together with the girl of my dreams and now I was aroused watching my best friend fuck our other friend while his girlfriend furiously masturbated. It was all in full view, but I still wasn't sure how Rose would feel about me being turned on.

"Maybe we should?" I asked Rose, not really sure what word came next. Leave? Turn around? Go inside? Have sex ourselves?

"You can leave if you want," she said, "this is so hot. I'm not going anywhere."

So, we just watched our three best friends fuck. Sammy turned around at one point so James got a view of her bum and we got the full-frontal experience. Holly had clearly applied the same "no butt stuff" rule to Sammy's threesome too.

Sammy grinned and winked at the two of us as she rode James's cock, but said nothing as her face contorted in pleasure.

Next it was Holly's turn to put on a show. Her legs bucked up and towards her chest as her rabbit hand started moving more frantically. After about 30 seconds of seeing her body tense up, spurts of her juices began to fly off the vibrating head of her wand. The sound of her juices meeting the vibrating toy sounded almost like crackles of electricity, which matched with the sparks of pleasure we could see all over Holly's face.

"Wow" I heard Rose whisper under her breath, "I have got to learn to squirt."

Holly was already building to her next orgasm and it seemed like James was getting close with Sammy a little way off but still enjoying the experience.

"I need you" Rose whispered in my ear, "I'm so horny."

I practically ran to the Motorhome door and Rose jumped straight in.

"You three are in the tent tonight!" I called out to the others and locked the door behind me.

*

We kissed again, and the loving passion from earlier was replaced with pure lust. I slid the blinds closed behind our backs, as we made out in the middle of the tiny room on wheels.

This may not have been the romantic first time I had planned for us, but with the blinds pulled and the door locked, it was at least just us. The world was sealed off by 30 year old decor and aluminium panelling.

Rose pulled off her top and I pulled off mine. We pressed our bodies against each other and kept kissing while we fumbled the buttons of our respective shorts. I found my own first and then sent my hands to help out Rose.

I managed to find the button and pushed it through the hole, my hands grazing the outside of her thigh as I slid them off her.

Down to just our underwear. I'd seen her naked while skinny dipping earlier today but this was different. This was intimate, sensual, sexual. The Motorhome lights barely gave us more than candlelight would have.

My hand slipped round the back and popped Rose's bra straight open. If ever there was a time to be lucky in the roulette game that is removing a bra, blind, while incredibly horny, it was now.

Without breaking the connection between our lips, I slid my hand under the cups of her bra and to her waiting breasts.

They were way bigger than the size of my hands, and soft. They seemed to give way under my fingers, absorbing my lustful hands into the skin. Everyone talks about firm or bouncy breasts, but honestly this softness was way better.

Soon our underwear was all off and my hand between her legs. She was dripping wet and her clitoris, although small was swollen to a firm nub that made it easy to find.

I went to go down on her but she stopped me.

"I'm so close, I just need your cock in me," she whispered.

"I don't have a condom," I said, "is it safe?"

"Yes," she moaned, melting against my fingers.

I needed no more invitation than that to fulfill all my teenage fantasies and have sex with Rose.

Being so petite I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around me and it turned out the raised kitchen counter was the perfect height to balance her on.

I readied myself at her entrance, said a prayer of thanks to every single deity I could think of and then pushed my cock inside of her. As I pushed in I watched her eyes, keeping eye contact as they flickered and the rolled back slightly.

"I've waited so long for this," she half-moaned, just millimetres from my own mouth, "but I just need to cum so badly."

She gripped my back and her nails dug into my shoulders.

Her vagina muscles quivered and squeezed on my cock. It was hard to imagine anything but blowing my load in her, but I wanted to savour the warm tight sensation and the softness of her skin as I caresses every part of her. Every thrust of my hips she seemed to grip me tighter. I had never experienced sex like this before, it was like every cell in my body wanted to merge with every cell in hers.

I felt her start to build, and knew I was going to cum too. She opened her mouth in a silent moan and I felt her squeeze my cock with her spasming muscles. She panted and her hands seemed to struggle to know which part of me she wanted to grab in her explosive ecstasy. As she reopened her eyes I stared into them and held eye contact as I delivered stream after stream of my cum into her waiting pussy.

We stayed lock in that position as we both came down, gently stroking and kissing each other.

"That was..." she started then struggled to think of the right words

"Worth the wait?" I suggested.

"I don't know, we waited a really long time, I think I'm going to need a few more of those," she joked, that sparkle back in her eyes.

We laid in our made-up diner bed all night, talking, laughing, we even made love again. Yes, I just used the words made love, (yuck) because that's what it was. It was romantic and gentle and unlike anything I've done with a girl before.

*

The last day at our personal campsite in the woods and our journey home was blissful.

Rose and I were incredibly coupley and spent at least part of each day locked away in the Motorhome, with the hat on the door, of course. We went for walks; we had quickies in the woods. We swam around; I lovingly ate her pussy for hours on end. We ate and drank; we fucked each other like dogs in heat, just because we could. It was amazing.

James and Holly had found a new exhibitionist streak and were far less subtle about when and where they were doing it. We caught them at least 3 times but I'm guessing there were a lot more.

As far as I know there was no more partner sharing after that night. There certainly wasn't any with Rose and me.

That didn't stop Sammy living her best sex life, even as our fifth wheel. Her wand went everywhere with her, and though she was discreet about using it, her bikini top seemed to be perfectly at home in her bag.

Rose didn't mind me looking, she even enjoyed the view herself. I admitted I had wondered at points during the week. She described herself as "a little bit bi", which I thinks means she might have some interest in women but is not giving up cock anytime soon.

We even discussed inviting Sammy to join us, after the crazy sexual week we had but it just didn't feel right. I was honestly just focused on enjoying trying everything out with Rose.

Holly came to return Rose's rabbit at some point and offered to buy her a new one if it creeped her out that it had been used.

"Are you kidding me?" Rose laughed, "I mean, I'm giving it a wash for hygiene, but after the show you put on, this is now my most prized possession. Other than my new sex toy of course" she said as she draped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was sad to see the back of our Motorhome go as James dropped me and Rose back at her place. It would always have a special place in our heart.

***

Epilogue:

I figured you might want to know what happened to us all after the summer we had by the loch.

Sammy met a guy first week at uni and they've been together ever since. A surprise none of us expected! He's actually a really decent bloke and can keep up with her appetites. I never admitted to watching her in the bathroom, not to her, anyway.

James and Holly didn't make it through first year. Long distance is tough but there's a big difference between sharing your girlfriend with someone else and her blowing a random guy after a night out. They broke up after that. I'm still friends with both of them, separately. They're both single and have become fairly involved with "the lifestyle" - just not together.

As for me and Rose? Well, so far so good. We've been together since that trip. Our unis are only an hour away and I'm studying English lit, so attendance in person is pretty optional anyway, although, my tutor sometimes disagrees. I came clean about my escapades that week, both catching Sammy in the bathroom, and my casual threesome with my best friend and Holly.

She found it hilarious, and said she was actually really surprised nothing had been shared between me and James before then. Apparently there was a rumour going round school that we were a throuple. I even showed her the pictures from the week, which she found hot.

Rose admitted that she sometimes fantasised that it was her between James and me in the woods. I gave her a good enough account she could imagine it in quite some detail. She also told me she gets off on the thought of watching Holly fucking me like we'd seen Sammy riding James and Holly observing. She always used her "favourite" rabbit for that fantasy, and the matching pink wand I got her for Christmas. I'm a true gent, I know.

Her fantasies, (and mine) have stayed just that so far. We've spoken about one day having threesomes with our friends or other people but it's just not happened yet.

I guess I'm just pretty content that I finally got the girl.