Moulding my Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, bitch." I growled into her ear, and I felt her stiffen against me. I squeezed her hard and heard a muffled grunt of pain as her elbows pressed against her rib cage. "I have been watching you all day, strutting around like a whore looking for her next trick. I even tried to talk to you but you were too stuck up to acknowledge me you fucking slut."

I leaned in and ran my tongue up the side of her neck and behind her ear and felt her shudder in response. "Well, your mine now aren't you. That asshole of a boyfriend of yours is gone, probably looking for another cheap whore to fuck. Looks like it's just you and me for now." I slid my hand up to grab her tit and give it a hard squeeze, she moaned into my hand and tried to squirm away.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" I said, and pushed her toward the bed. She staggered a few steps, unsteady on her high heels, then sprawled on the bed. I lunged forward before she could gather herself and grabbed her hands, wrenching them behind her back. I saw a line of marks from where the studs on my harness had pushed hard into her flesh, serves her right for convincing me to get it.

"Ow, ow, you're hurting me." She squealed as I pulled out a length of silk cord I had bought and wrapped it around her wrists. I felt her legs kicking behind me and the points of her stiletto heels hurt as they hit my back. I leaned forward and slapped her on the back of the head "Settle down bitch, I don't want to hurt you, just to fuck you."

"Oh no, oh god please, please no!" she pleaded, whipping her head back and forth as she tried to get free. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and squeezed hard, she gasped in pain and froze as I pushed her down into the bed.

"If you don't want me to fuck you, then what will you do instead?" I asked in a mocking tone as I ground my cock hard against her ass.

"Do you want me to suck your cock? Please, let me suck you off! I promise to do a good job, then you don't have to rape me." She pleaded, and I eased up on the pressure, letting her lift her head off of the pillow.

"Alright, I knew you wanted to suck my cock the minute I saw you. Its about time you realized just what a slut you were." I rolled her over and pulled her roughly off of the bed. She fell to her knees and I stepped back to get a good look at her. Her hair was a mess, but it looked good on her in this light. One of her tits had fallen out of her bra and I reached down to pull the other out making her wince in pain as I yanked the fabric out of the way.

She looked up at me fearfully, her lip trembling and chest heaving with shallow rapid breaths. She looked away and I leaned over and grabbed her hard by the chin, turning her face towards me.

"Hey bitch, my cock isn't over there." And I stood up, pulling my pants open and letting my now erect prick spring forth. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face towards my crotch. She tried to turn away but I twisted my grip and she squealed in pain.

"Please, please stop hurting me." She wailed. "I'll do it." And she reached up and kissed the tip of my cock, looking up at me with scared eyes hoping for a reprieve. I looked down at her and smirked, no mercy there. She shuddered and closed her eyes, leaning forward and brushing my cock with her mouth. She slid her lips tentatively across the head and up and down the shaft, the tip of her tongue nervously peeking out to give little licks then darting back in like a scared animal. I let this go on for a few minutes until I was good and hard then reached down and smacked her hard on the side of the head.

"Don't waste time bitch!" I growled, "this is happening so you may as well get it over with."

She whimpered, then took my cock in her mouth sliding her head slowly down the shaft. I grabbed the back of her head and rammed my cock deep into her throat! Her eyes flew open and I felt her body tense in surprise at the rough treatment. I held her there for a second, waiting for a nod but when none came, I pulled out and drove it forward again.

"Like that you stupid cunt, none of this teenage virgin shit. I know a slut like you can suck a cock like a Dyson so get to work."

She gagged as the head of my prick jammed itself against the back of her throat, then I let go of her head giving her another smack to re-enforce the lesson. She sobbed on my cock and proceeded to fuck herself in the face, hard and fast. Her head drove forward and back like a jackhammer as her body rocked with the effort. I felt my cock hitting the back of her throat over and over as she desperately tried to please me. I let this go on for a few minutes until I thought she couldn't take anymore. Her face was red, tears streaming from her eyes. Her breath was coming in ragged snorts from her nose as her mouth slid up and down my shaft like a well lubricated piston. I seized her by the hair and pulled her off of me, she coughed, spitting my precum and her saliva onto the floor.

She looked up at me in despair "Are you finished?" She begged with wide pleading eyes.

"Sorry bitch" I replied "but I'm just getting started." And I pulled her to her feet. She staggered and looked at me in terror.

"You said that if I sucked you off you would let me go. You promised." She wailed!

"I said that if you do a good job, that was the worst blowjob I have ever gotten." I replied and spun her around to face the bed. "Fuck, I had to do half the work. No way you are getting off that easy."

I grabbed her bound wrists and pulled them up sharply. She gasped as the strain in her shoulders forced her down on the bed. I put my knee on her back to hold her in place, then reached into my pocket to pull out the big gag that I had bought earlier. Seemed like a good time to try it out and she struggled as I forced it between her teeth. Her moans and whimpers of protest kept me hard as I pulled her hair out of the way to buckle it tightly behind her head, then I rolled her over to look at her.

She stared up at me with fear, but there was also lust in her expression. Her teeth ground down hard on the gag that filled her mouth and her chest heaved with exertion. There was a sheen of sweat covering her body and I swatted her legs apart to position myself between them. I reached down to my still hard cock and started to slide it up and down along her surprisingly wet pussy.

She shook her head desperately, muffled pleas for mercy escaping past the mouth filling gag. I put my cock against her cunt hole and slid in, pushing her head hard against the headboard. A long drawn-out moan escaped her and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"See slut, I knew you wanted me." And I pulled out and shoved it back in again. She continued to moan as I drove into her, all thought at roleplay lost in her ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her but I backed off and grabbed her by the heels of her shoes forcing her legs out.

"Fuck you bitch, I'm in charge here" as I pulled my cock back until just the tip was at the entrance to her pussy and held it there. She whined in frustration, trying to work her body down towards me and I obliged her by driving it deep back inside her body. A wail of pleasure escaped from deep in her chest and I felt her pussy begin to clench around my cock.

he looked at me "Mmmlezz, mmmleeez Mfter" she groaned around her gag and I released one of her legs to reach forward and maul her tit. Her eyes screwed up both in pain and concentration as she held back her orgasm until I gave her my permission.

I felt my own orgasm start to build "When you feel me blow inside you slave, then you can cum." She nodded, and I was pretty sure that it wasn't her safe word, so I continued to pound her until I blew my load deep inside her body. She howled with relief as her own orgasm milked the last of the cum out of my cock and I collapsed on her, exhausted and spent. A little while later we lay on the bed, I had untied her and she rested in the crook of my arm gently tracing her fingers through my chest hair.

"What was that like for you?" I questioned looking down at the pile of blond curls laying on my chest.

She didn't look up, but continued tracing designs with her fingernails. "That, that was something else" she replied after a few seconds. Then she looked up at me, blue eyes peering through a curtain of golden hair. "All of the times we have been together, you have been in control and I love that. It is like being the passenger in a car that is taking you to somewhere you desperately want to be."

She paused for a second, and bit her lip. "This time, you were like a force of nature. Powerful, unstoppable. It is like I was in a boat on the ocean and you were the hurricane around me." She paused to take a deep breath, her breasts pressing nicely against the side of my body. "Part of me wanted to use the safe word, just to make sure I could. I trust you but it was pretty scary seeing you like that." She looked up at me again. "I don't think I like it all the time, but I want you to do that to me again sometime. Sometime when I don't expect it."

"Alright" I replied, glad that she did not want this to be a permanent change in our relationship. I don't think I could treat her like that too often and not start to change the way I thought about her. Like Mistress Laura said, I am afraid of who I may become if I try to exert too much control over people who trust me. "Shower?"

We stood under the hot stream of water, letting it sluice the sweat and other bodily fluids off of us. Jennifer carefully washed me, paying special attention to my cock and balls. She kissed them gently as she lathered the soap and stroked it up and down the shaft. She stood, sliding her firm breasts along my soap slicked chest and reached up to wrap her arms around my neck. I pulled her close and my semi-erect prick jabbed against her stomach as I bent down to kiss her. She closed her eyes and moaned into my mouth, her tongue flicking against my lips and her fingers tightening on my shoulders. We stayed that way for a few minutes, just enjoying each other with no thoughts of Master vs Slave, then pulled back looking into each others eyes.

"I am so happy to be with you" she said as I pushed a strand of wet hair out of her face. "Ditto" I answered and smiled as she stuck her tongue out at me. I smacked her ass as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Jennifer remained for a few more minutes and when she emerged I was already dressed. I was fumbling with my tie as she came up to me, wrapped in her own towel with her hair up in that secret towel hair wrap that only women know how to pull off. "Let me Master" she said and pushed my hands out of the way, knotting my tie perfectly and snugging it up under my chin.

I grabbed my jacket from the back of the chair and shrugged it on, she slid her hand down my chest and her eyes widened when she felt the leather harness under my shirt. "Oh, thank you Master." She said with a grin as her tongue quickly flicked over her upper lip. "I have another surprise for you" I said and gestured to a large package on the bed. "I will be waiting at the bar for you, don't be late. We have a reservation you know." and I turned to leave. I was just closing the door when I heard a surprised squeal of joy come from the bedroom.

I sat at the bar, sipping my Old Fashioned and watching a football game on the TV in the corner. The bar was filled with other convention goers in all manners of dress, killing time as they waited for the Dom's Dinner to start. I heard the conversation dwindle around me and saw heads turning toward the elevators. I casually turned myself, leaning back against the bar and taking a sip of my drink as I took in what had grabbed everyone's attention.

Jennifer was striding from the elevators through the lobby towards the bar, wearing the neck to ankle leather cat suit I had bought for her. Not black, or white or that garish red that many of the women were wearing, this was sky blue to match her eyes and they sparkled as she walked with long confident strides through the crowd. The suit had a built-in collar where a sliver ring shone under her proudly raised chin. Below that, an oval cut out a-la Power Girl displayed her ample cleavage and a blue nylon zipper ran around the sides and bottom of her C cup breasts allowing easy access to the rest for the lucky man who she was walking towards.

Her hips swayed under the snug built in corset and another nylon zipper drew the eye to where it ran from just under her flat stomach and down between her legs. It looked like a G-string as it continued up between her smooth round ass cheeks to just below the small of her back. Her legs looked like gentle blue waves of muscle as they carried her purposefully towards me and her feet were in matching blue high heel pumps with her toes peeking out from the holes in the tip. Her arms were bare showing the musculature of her shoulders but matching blue leather cuffs circled her wrists, tempting any man to try to fasten then together and make her theirs. Her hair was pulled to one side and cascaded like a golden waterfall over her right shoulder and down to the top of the cleavage window she was using to maximum effect. Sapphire earrings sparkled in her ears and her finger and toe nails were painted in a matching sky blue.

She strode directly towards me and assumed her position of submissive attention, heels together, hands clasped in front of her, head down, in front of where I lounged against the bar. Every man, and many women, were watching and most of their partners were clearly seething with jealousy. I heard a few Dom's correcting their subs with sharp words or slaps as Jennifer stood there motionless, letting the envy wash over her.

"Thank you, Master" she said in a clear voice. "Your slave does not deserve such a precious gift. Please give me a chance to show my appreciation for your generosity." I paused for a second, letting my eyes wander up and down the vision of sexual beauty that stood in front of me.

Then I downed my drink and stood up, offering my arm "Maybe later, Slave. We have a dinner to enjoy." She slid her arm through mine, possessively digging her fingers into my forearm and we strode out of the bar and towards the restaurant.

We walked in and looked around while we moved to our assigned table. There was all variety of Dom's and Sub's exercising every different possible aspect of their relationship when it came to mealtimes. There were couples sitting together, eating their meal as if they were at home but in some cases one had their hands cuffed and were dependent on the other to feed them. At other tables, the Dom sat in the chair and the Sub knelt beside them either eating off of a smaller table or waiting for the Dom to offer them food off of their plate. There were even couples where the Sub was eating off of the floor, their hands bound behind them. The two men we saw earlier were there, both kneeling on the floor with a chain connecting their collars run through a ring set into the table. As one bent down to eat, the other was pulled up away from their food and pressed against the underside of the table.

When we got to our table I stood by and Jennifer pulled my chair out for me, allowed me to be seated then laid my napkin on my lap. She looked at her chair, then chose to kneel on the cushion on the floor beside me. She pulled her smaller table within reach and waited patiently for the wait staff to bring our meals. The wait staff did not disappoint, there was a trolley with several meals laid out, pulled by 2 female subs in full pony girl garb. It was followed by a mobile bar, pulled by 2 male subs dressed as bulls with horns and rings in their noses. Our meal arrived and Jennifer leapt up to serve me, my steak and potatoes, then took her own chicken spinach salad. When the bar cart arrived, I took a beer and ordered her a glass of white wine which she accepted graciously with a dazzling smile.

After dinner we moved into the lounge, wandering about looking at the various styles of bondage and discipline on display. There were several sets stocks where doms could lock up their subs with signage as to what guests could do to them, safewords clearly indicated underneath. There were also a variety of harnesses allowing for people to be suspended in all manner of positions either secured to the floor or hoisted high in the air. As we wandered, I heard a voice calling out to us, and looked over and saw Brad and Cocksleeve occupying a booth in the corner. She waived us over and I guided Jennifer through the throng of ogling men and women, more than once swatting away an unwelcome groping hand. As we reached their booth, Cocksleeve slid out to embrace Jennifer in an affectionate hug, then stepped back to admire her.

"Oh my god dear, you look positively divine in that!" she gushed then turned to me "Where did you get it?"

I replied "I ordered it from someone that a friend of ours recommended. I had her measurements taken when we went to my tailor to have some of her other outfits adjusted so it could be a surprise."

Cocksleeve turned to Brad and in a mocking accusatory tone "How come you never buy me anything like this?" To which Brad replied with a smile "Because you keep spending all of our money on whips and butt plugs dear." Not that she looked bad at all. She was wearing a black lace bodystocking that covered her from neck to wrist to ankle, with a black corset cinching her waist in and pushing her ample breasts up. Calf high boots with at least a 6" heel and platform added to her already impressive height and her hair was in a tight bun on top of her head with two black combs holding it in place. Here makeup was done in a red smoky eye look with dark red lipstick that made her already exotic features even more alluring.

Cocksleeve turned back to us "Oh don't mind him, please you must join us." And waived Jennifer into the booth beside her.

"Thank you, um..." Jennifer replied, then started to blush.

Cocksleeve looked up at her and smiled "Oh aren't you the sweetest thing. My Dom's call me Cocksleeve but my friends call me Susan. Please call me Susan." And she extended her hand for Jennifer to take as she slid into the booth. "Have you gotten a Sub identity yet?"

"No," I replied. "I call her slave and that seems to be good enough for now. Hell, she just got a safeword this afternoon."

Sarah's eyes opened and she turned to Jennifer. "Good for you dear, do you mind if I ask what you picked?"

Jennifer blushed again "Peanuts." She replied.

Sarah paused for a moment, then broke down into loud raucous laughter which left her snorting and wiping her eyes. "Popcorn and Peanuts, oh my, oh my." When she had regained control of herself, she looked back at me "So, have you had opportunity to use it yet? If you don't mind my asking?"

I slid into the booth beside Brad, "I will leave this to Jennifer to answer, I leave the options of revealing our relationship to her."

"How respectful" Sarah nodded and looked over to where my slave was sitting beside her. Jennifer recounted the experience we had earlier and that while she was tempted to use her safeword, she never felt she needed to.

"Very good dear. Know your limits and play within it doesn't just apply to gambling you know." Then she leaned forward and put her hand on Jennifer's. "You should come and see us later tonight. If you enjoyed being forced to fuck a man, it is even more erotic to be forced to fuck a woman" she said in a sultry tone. "But only if you are into that kind of thing." She added quickly.

Jennifer looked at me "Can we?" she asked and I shrugged.

"Then it's a date" Sarah exclaimed and produced a card from somewhere and wrote a room number on it. "After 10, but don't be too late." And pushed it into Jennifer's cleavage. I looked over at Brad, who just shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "Don't look at me." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. "I'm just the Dom, she makes all of the decisions."