Moulding my Slave Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, Cocksleeve was back. "Oh, oh no Master. I am so sorry! Please, please forgive me!" she pleaded, somehow managing to kneel at his feet while remaining seated beside him. "I just thought you would like...."

Brad reached out and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing hard enough to cut her off in mid sentence. "That's the problem you stupid bitch, you thought." He growled. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that your head isn't for thinking. The only important part of it is your mouth and you are not even that good with that."

Susan gasped, grasping his wrist but not trying to pull away. "Mast...master, please forgive me." She gasped, and Brad released his grip, roughly pushing her back into the cushion of the booth.

"We will talk about this later, and by talk I mean I will be doing all the talking. Your mouth will be full" Suddenly, Brad and Susan were back just as before. It was enough to give a guy mental whiplash but I guess they had been doing this for a long time.

It was close to 10 when we walked down the hallway towards the room, Jennifer held my hand nervously, her other hand squeezing my arm in nervous tension. I stopped and looked at her "Are you sure about this?" I asked. She bit her lip and nodded and I knocked on the door.

Brad opened it, dressed in a robe and glanced from Jennifer to me. "Peanuts?" he said, and Jennifer nodded.

"No slapping the face" I added and he nodded in return. "Popcorn?" I asked and he nodded again. "

Anything goes until she says otherwise." And he turned to usher us into the room. Like our room, there was a short hall before the bedroom and I put my hand in the small of Jennifer's back, gently guiding her down toward the room beyond. As we entered the bedroom I saw Cocksleeve lying on the bed. She was still wearing her outfit from before but her hands were cuffed behind her in thick leather bands.

She looked up as we entered the room "Oh thank god you came. Please, please get me out of here, he's crazy!" Jennifer looked at me in alarm then I responded

"I didn't come to save you bitch, I came to bring you a friend." Then with a sharp shove pushed Jennifer onto the bed beside her. She squealed in surprise as I leapt after her, pinning her to the bed while I wrestled her arms behind her clipping the cuffs together.

"Oh Jennifer, oh I am so sorry to have gotten you into this." Cocksleeve moaned as Jennifer squirmed beneath me. The smooth leather of her outfit slid underneath my hips as she struggled and I pushed down firmly between her shoulders, pinning her to the bed.

"Please Master, please, this is too much. I don't want this, please let me go." She begged as I stood up and moved beside Brad. I stripped off my clothes, leaving me in the leather harness that she liked so much and pulled the gloves she insisted I buy out of a pocket. "You wanted to come here, well here we are." I told her and looked at Brad "So, what first."

Brad peeled off his robe and moved forward to where Cocksleeve lay on the bed. He grabbed her by the hair and maneuvered his cock towards her face. "First, I show you why I call her Cocksleeve. Open up bitch."

She glared up at him "Try to shove that in my mouth and I will bite it off you bastard." She threatened, and then Brad slapped her hard across the face. He then reached down to grab the belt from his robe and knotted it in a loop that he wrapped around her neck.

"If I feel your teeth even touch me, I will choke the shit out of you." He threatened, and tightened the loop until she was gasping for air. "Are you ready to suck my cock now?" He asked, and she nodded frantically as her face got redder and redder. He loosened the belt and she coughed as she recovered from the strangulation. She looked at Jennifer, who I had spun around so they were lying side by side. "I am so sorry, so sorry. It was never supposed to be like this." She moaned, then gagged as Brad stuffed his cock hard in her mouth.

I moved up beside him, in front of my slave and looked down at her. "Do I need to get rough with you, or are you going to be a good girl for me?" Jennifer looked up at me, eyes wide with fear as she heard Brad face fucking Cocksleeve beside her.

"No Master, please, please don't hurt me." She pled and opened her mouth. No slow, gentle blowjob this time, but I wasn't as brutal as Brad. We rocked back and forth as our slaves did the best they could to keep us happy with their mouths and tongues. Brad reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a flogger and a crop, offering them to me. I chose the crop and he started whipping Cocksleeve's ass in time with his thrusts. I matched him with the crop on Jennifer and the room echoed with the sounds of leather striking flesh and gagging helpless women.

After what seemed like hours, but was probably less than 10 minutes, Brad backed off. Cocksleeve coughed and gasped as he pulled his dick out of her mouth. He looked at me, "So, does your slave lick cunt?"

"Yes, but she could probably use some practice I would think." I replied.

He reached down and grabbed Cocksleeve by the hair, pulling her up and spinning her on her back. "Open your legs slut, time to let this girl learn a lesson in being a good dyke."

I grabbed Jennifer by the shoulders and turned her as Cocksleeve slid into the center of the bed and spread her legs.

"Please Brad, please don't make her do this." She pled while Jennifer echoed her "Please Master, please mmmppph" as I shoved her face between Cocksleeve's widely spread legs.

I held her there "You do what we tell you Slave, or do you not understand the term." And I gave her a hard whack on the ass with the crop to punctuate my demand. Jennifer whined but nodded and started sliding her tongue up and down the slit in Cocksleeve's the bodysuit. I saw her eyes close and her hands clench into fists as she participated in the violation of her new friend. Brad and I stood back, and he poured me a drink from the mini bar while Jennifer got to work on Cocksleeve's pussy.

It wasn't long until Cocksleeve started to respond, moaning through gritted teeth as Jennifer's tongue and teeth did their job on her sensitive clit and pussy lips. I saw Jennifer's knees sliding on the carpet as she tried to push herself up against Cocksleeve's writhing body. I moved behind her and took the zipper that was fastened at the small of her back. With one steady pull I slid it down between her legs and the leather parted, revealing her ass and cunt. I slid my hand up between her legs and started to rub her, slipping my fingers between her pussy lips and flicking her clit as I moved it back and forth. She moaned into Cocksleeve's cunt "Not such a fighter now, are you slut." I remarked as I stimulated her.

After a few minutes I said "Poor Jennifer here is getting all worked up, think your bitch can do something about that?"

Brad put down his empty glass and reached out to grab Cocksleeve's tit, twisting it hard. She howled in pain and looked up at him with anger in her eyes. He ignored it "Hey bitch, time to share the wealth." He looked at me "I'm thinking a 69, how about you?"

I grabbed Jennifer by the hair and pulled her out of Cocksleeve's pussy. Her face was stained with juice and her eyes were glazed and unfocused. "Disgusting, look at what your bitch's cunt has done to my slave." I pushed Jennifer forward, up onto the bed and rubbed her face between Cocksleeve's tits. "Clean that shit off" I growled then I picked her up again and moved her face to face with Cocksleeve who got the idea and started licking her pussy juice off of Jennifer's face and chin.

I held Jennifer up by the back of her collar as Cocksleeve cleaned her up "Damn, she did a good job didn't she slave. Show her how grateful you are." I pushed her down, mashing her lips against Cocksleeve's and held her there while they kissed each other reluctantly.

"None of that half assed shit" Brad said, and I punctuated his remark with a sharp slap to Jennifer's now bare ass. She yelped into Cocksleeve's mouth, then started kissing her passionately. Their lips pressed together and their tongues dove deeply into each others mouth. They moaned and squirmed, grinding their tits together in their passion. Cocksleeve slid her leg up between Jennifer's and my slave ground her crotch up and down the smooth fabric of the body sleeve leaving a stain of pussy juice.

"That's enough, I knew you two were lezzie sluts" Brad exclaimed, and I pulled Jennifer up off of Cocksleeve. Brad reached down and hauled her around so she lay sideways across the bed. I maneuvered Jennifer up onto the bed and made her straddle Cocksleeve's face while I pushed her own back down between Cocksleeve's legs. Cocksleeve looked up at me from between Jennifer's spread legs as I reached down to slide the zipper of her catsuit further, fully exposing her smoothly shaved snatch.

Cocksleeve started to whimper but Brad slapped her hard and she dutifully raised her head into my slave's blue clad crotch. Her long tongue slid out and began to flicker over Jennifer's pussy, tentatively at first, then with more determination. Meanwhile I lined my cock up with Jennifer's cunt hole and shoved it in, my balls sliding across Cocksleeve's face as I fucked my slave. Jennifer moaned as she felt the familiar presence of my prick filling her and I felt her push back against my thrusts. I saw Brad move to the other side of the bed and he grabbed Jennifer by the hair. He pulled her face out of Cocksleeve's pussy and positioned his erect cock in front of her.

Jennifer froze for a second, then quickly said "Peanuts!"

I froze too but Brad just let go of her hair and backed off to slide his prick into Cocksleeve's cunt like nothing had happened.

I leaned forward and put my lips beside Jennifer's ear. "Are you alright?" I asked with concern.

She paused for a couple of seconds "Yes, yes I am ok." I heard her reply.

"Do you want to stop" I asked.

"No, no. It's ok, I was just surprised that's all." And she ground her ass back against my crotch. I stood up and grabbed her by the back of the head "Get your face back down there slave. Cocksleeve is doing her job, don't be a greedy slut."

Jennifer nodded and resumed licking at Cocksleeve's pussy around where Brad was thrusting in and out. I looked in the mirror beside us and saw what should only exist in a high-class porno. Jennifer's golden hair was buried between the nylon wrapped legs of an incredibly sexy Hispanic woman. I felt Cocksleeve's tongue licking my cock as I slid it in and out of my slave, and Brad grunted with effort as he drove his own prick deep into the body of his sub. In a fit of childish humor, I raised my hand and Brad high fived me over the bound and helpless bodies of our slaves as they worked hard to pleasure us and each other. Eiffel Tower unlocked passed through my mind as I felt my orgasm start to build.

I drove my prick harder and harder into Jennifer's wet love hole, driving her head against Brad's stomach as he matched me with Cocksleeve. The bed creaked and groaned in time with our efforts, almost drowning out the sounds of the women trapped beneath us. I felt Cocksleeve's breath come faster and harder on my cock as she started to moan and gasp with pleasure, and Jennifer started to squeal and whine into Cocksleeve's pussy as she resisted the orgasm building within her.

I slapped her on the ass, "Posture and poise slave" I laughed as I drove deep into her tight body. I felt her pussy begin to twitch in the early stages of her orgasm, and I knew that she couldn't hold out much longer. I leaned forward, pulling her up by the hair. Her eyes were wild and her breath came in sharp gasps as we rocked back and forth.

"Are you ready to cum, slave" Her mouth hung open and she looked back at me with lustful eyes and nodded, incapable of speech. I looked at Brad and he nodded, indicating that Cocksleeve was close too. I shoved Jennifer's face back down between her legs.

"When this bitch cums, so can you slave" and I saw her head start to bob and sway as she slid her lips and tongue across Cocksleeve's pussy.

"Oh Madres Des Dios! Estoy Viniendo!" Cocksleeve howled and I felt her shudder beneath me. Jennifer threw her head back and wailed as she released her own orgasm and as her pussy spasmed I blew my own load deep inside her.

A few minutes later we were all collapsed on the bed or the floor. We had released Jennifer and Susan and they lay in each others arms, Susan was smoking a cigarette.

"I'm sorry" Jennifer said quietly.

"For what?" Susan asked with concern.

"I said Peanuts, I almost ruined everything." Jennifer replied, I could see her lip starting to tremble with her shame. Susan sat up gently cupped Jennifer's face, turning it toward her.

"No dear, you did exactly what you were supposed to do. How is your Dom supposed to be able to relax and enjoy the experience if they are always worried that they are going to far." She looked at Brad who nodded.

"When Brad and I started, I used my safeword a couple of times. But now that we know each other I hardly ever use it. In fact, some of the things that I used my safeword on before are now my favorite part of what we do."

Brad nodded again. "The first time she said Popcorn I was terrified. I thought I had done something wrong and ruined us. We talked about it and now I know that whenever I try to push things, to give her a chance before going too far."

Jennifer looking from Susan, to Brad and finally to me. I nodded "Don't be afraid to use it, or I will always be afraid." Jennifer nodded and lay back on the pillow with a sigh. Later, as we walked down the hallway Jennifer laid her head on my shoulders. We were wearing the robes from Brad and Susan's room, our outfits in a bundle under my arm.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you for bringing me here."

I reached out and put my arm around her shoulders. "Thank you for trusting me."