Kindling

Story Info
Two well-acquainted strangers meet on a cold, winter night.
1.6k words
4.5
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something surreal about walking through the park in winter. The night brought a stillness she enjoyed, the city asleep and its occupants tucked away under thick blankets, leaving Rose to her stroll. Working with people all day and taking care of family at night meant there was little time for her to enjoy any solitude, so these walks did her wonders.

She enjoyed the crunching of ice beneath the rocks of the path, the swaying of leaves as the wind cut through the trees, the crisp smell of the nearby frozen ice over the park's many ponds. A delight for the senses, even if that same ice was soaking her boots, the wind cutting to the bone, and the cold air burning her nose. It was a particularly cool night, but Rose didn't mind.

Through the mist of her breath she could see the bridge coming up, she only needed to pass under it and she'd be halfway through the park in its entirety. Rose could count the steps, as used to this walk she'd gotten. She knew each tree, each part of the stone garden, where the playground was, where she may find him, each bench by each pond, every curve of the path. It was her Eden, she need only wonder where she may find her Adam.

The twin sound of crunching rocks that mimicked hers a few paces ahead, told her she would not have to search too long. He always managed to find her, maybe he could pick up her scent on the wind, and maybe they were both just lucky. It would only take a few moments to reach the bridge, they would reach it together.

Sometimes they would talk, sometimes they wouldn't talk at all. Sometimes they would kiss, make love, or just fuck. The only constant was his company during the time the city slept, the person she would seek solitude with, rather than against.

She came to the bridge, he had stood under it, waiting for her.

He opened his arms, and Rose gladly stepped into them, taking her gloved hands from her pockets and resting them over his shoulders. He was warm, pleasingly so. She felt as though he brought the wind to a calm around them.

His consistent stubble lightly scratched against her ear, sending familiar shivers down her spine and chasing the cold away further.

"I was beginning to wonder if you'd be joining me tonight" he said.

Rose didn't speak, only leaning up to kiss him softly. He returned the kiss and it melted any feeling of cold she had felt before. Adam had understood this sign after a few of the encounters they had, tonight wasn't a night for talking. His hand, that was holding her waist, glided to the front of the matte black winter coat she wore, opening it, each button loosened feeling like opening the clasp of an old, familiar, favorite book.

Rose's fingers weren't idle during this time either, as she had slipped her hands down his chest, doing their practiced trick of unbuckling the belt of his jeans without moving her body away from his. With her jacket loosened, Adam was surprised to find that her breasts were nestled nicely in a gray sweater that must have been two sizes too small to contain her C-cups. They looked amazing, and he groped at them, while pushing her against the brick wall of the bridge that was shielding them from prying sight and cold wind.

She moaned at his touch, her nipples had been erect from the cold for quite some time, rubbing against her jacket had made them sensitive, and Adam took full advantage of this. His fingers gingerly flicking and pinching them through the sweater, while Rose's hands discovered his erection to be as warm to the touch as the rest of him was. She leaned up to kiss him, deeply, but making her intention clear by drawing his tongue from his lips, and gently sucking on it. Adam smiled and nodded, Rose enjoyed speaking without talking, and he had learnt to read her gestures. She slid to her knees, oblivious to the crunch of the stones she enjoyed before, and took his cock into her mouth without much ceremony.

She took his length into her throat, felt him twitching as she kept him there, her breath held back by the tip of his manhood. It was warm, and Rose didn't care to give up a few moments of breathing to hear his grunts of pleasure. She started slowly pulling her head back, then forward, bending her neck with each push to look up at him, his eyes telling her she was doing good, but his hands telling her she can do better.

Adam held her head in place as his hips started to do the work, feeling Rose's tongue glide along his shaft as he pushed into the back of her throat, then out again long enough for her to take a gasp of cool air, then back in again. His eyes never left hers, and warmth of her exhaling breath framed her face in fading white mist every time he pulled out.

They could go on like this, they have before. He would take a few minutes of using her mouth like he was now, and then finish with her lips locked to the base of his shaft. Watching as her eyes rolled back slightly, swallowing obediently, her nails digging into his legs. But not tonight, tonight he wanted claim over her.

Rose took in sharp breaths of cool air as he pulled his cock away from her mouth, a few lines of her saliva hanging in silver streams between them. His hands were under her shoulders, she didn't fight him as he pulled her up against the wall, her feet were only an inch from the ground, but she may as well have been hanging from a cliff. Without order she knew what to do, and loosened her own pair of jeans, the cold air nipping at her bare skin as she lowered the pants down. No underwear to worry about at least, but her jeans would be soaked all the way back home. Well, more soaked than they were on the way here, anyway.

He lowered her small frame onto his twitching member, and with the help of her cool but gentle hand, slid into her slit with almost no effort. An inch, then another, and another, until his full 7" cock was comfortably sheathed between her warm, pink lips. She let out an ecstatic moan, which he would have covered and muffled with a passionate kiss, but it was winter, the city was asleep, he longed to hear those moans any other time of the year, so he relished them, kissing her soft neck instead.

Rose hung suspended from his arms and impaled by his dick, he wasn't moving save for his lips on her neck, and her breaths came in quick, sharp rasps in between moans. His arms found their way under her legs in turn, letting her weight rest against the wall as he held her up and started thrusting. Slowly at first, but settling into a rhythm Rose had become comfortable with over time. She threw her arms around his shoulders again, which felt like a natural response in this position. He was too far away to kiss but that was alright, she could look into his eyes as he did his work, and see her own, lustful eyes reflected in them.

Their breath mingled in the air between them as their bodies collided in a show of lust and passion. Rose lost track of how long exactly they held that position, but felt her body tense as release in quick bursts as she started to cum. The wind gave a quick burst, sent shivers over her whole body and heightening her orgasm.

Adam allowed her moans to escape into the cold night air again, getting lost somewhere between the trees and the lights that lit the paths. This was their world, nobody could disturb them, and the carnal pleasure he took in her tightening pussy forced him to press her full against the wall, pinning her hips and thrusting into her deep enough that he was sure he broke new ground. His breath was held, but his seed was released, his whole body tensing and relaxing with his manhood in waves until he felt spent. Her body was limp against his, the wall holding him up as much as it was her, this woman who gave him the most intense orgasms of his life, and he only knew her first name.

After a minute or so, Rose tugged at his leather jacket, indicating she was ready to be put down. Legs still a little unsteady, but she managed to hold herself up and pull her wardrobe together, as did he. They looked at each other with loving smiles, a softness and understanding in their expressions which a million words spoken could not compare to.

She knew that one of these days they'd have to actually connect outside of the park, their park, but Rose was comfortable with the growing warmth in her belly, and Adam, her Adam would keep giving her warmth, in the ways she needed.

They departed wordlessly, with a kiss between them, each going their separate ways. I has been 11 months since they met, and Adam knew his life with this woman was set on its path, he only needed to be patient. He turned around for one last look at her, his Rose disappearing into the cold night of their Eden, the sound of crunching stones carried on a cool winter wind that seemed as satisfied as he was.