Mountain Bachelor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was happy that Greta said yes to him. He didn't know what she thought about him at the moment but he knew that this was the moment he fell in love with Greta. He hoped that Greta liked him too. He hoped that she didn't see him as a not proper or a lesser husband, considering the course of events.

Rupert heard Greta's deep breathing sound. She was sleeping already. His leg was touching her leg, while she was sleeping right beside him, while both of them and the bed sheets were still wet from their sweat and possibly her other fluids; including the ones which were meant to be there only in the first night. He didn't like to sleep in a moist bed but this wasn't bothering him. He could feel her warmth and he felt something else.

His life-long insignificant friend was waking up again. He never thought much about sex but this could be the first time his genitals had a role in his life. His male parts first put a shame on him but then made him proud or at least helped him to accomplish the mission of the night. He considered doing what Greta did to him, waking her up.

He wanted more. He wanted to do it with her more. He wanted her, more than he wanted to do it.

He whispered "Greta?"

No response.

Her breathing stopped for a few seconds and started again.

He whispered "Greta? Are you awake? I think I'm ready for more if you too want to..."

This time her breathing didn't even stop. She was deep in sleep.

He thought of waking her up, pushing her a bit but he got hesitant. He didn't know women and he didn't know if she could do it more than once in the same day. She could get angry at him for waking her up. He didn't want any distasteful thing to happen in their special night too.

She wasn't hesitant when she woke him up. She pushed him, shouted his name and woke him up to get what she wanted. And then she took it. But he wasn't that confident.

Greta was making her deep breathing sounds, her back against Rupert, eyes open, acting as if she was sleeping. She wanted to see what Rupert would do.

She recalled one of the girls in the village who got married recently. She was always complaining about her husband, that he was waking her up in the middle of the night when he wanted her too much. That he didn't let her sleep a good night sleep. She was telling this as she was complaining about it but she was in fact gloating, giving the message that she was that desirable.

Greta couldn't understand whole sentences but she generally got the idea of what was being said, if she listened carefully. Greta never thought that the girl's husband was that into her, she thought that he was a selfish prick who didn't care about what the girl wanted.

But that night, since Rupert was behaving gently, she would register this as Rupert wanted her that much if he insisted on waking Greta up. If Rupert hadn't been that hesitant and if he woke her up in the first place, she would know that he was no different than that selfish guy.

Either way, she didn't want them to do anything else that night. Not because she didn't desire him, she too wanted to do this one more time. On the other hand, it was a sufficiently successful first night and she wanted her once-in-a-lifetime first night to stay that way.

Rupert sighed unhappily and stopped trying to wake Greta up. She felt his disappointment.

Greta also felt something new. It was a different kind of and a good feeling, when Rupert wanted her but she didn't let him have her. Of course, he had no idea that she wasn't asleep and that she consciously didn't let him do it but still, he was frustrated and unsatisfied, longing for Greta. This made Greta feel more valuable than ever. She knew that Rupert was going to dream about her that night, even before sleeping.

She didn't have any idea about the troublesome thoughts Rupert was struggling with. She liked him very much and she didn't see anything wrong with what she did, or their roles in this. She only thought that they were successful.

She slowly rolled over to him, leaning her head on his still unfamiliar chest and putting her leg over his legs, acting as if she was still sleeping.

She wanted him to desire her more without having her. This feeling was as good as their first copulation. The feeling of being yearned for that much, to be dreamed of. If he couldn't resist that anymore and tried to wake her up, she knew what she was going to do. She was going to snarl in her sleep in her own language and roll back.

Greta didn't know much about relationships. She instinctively wanted Rupert to experience the unfulfilled hunger for her. She had a hunch that such little frustrations were going to put her in the center of Rupert's life, make him bind to her with stronger ties. These new practices were like a new and exciting game to her.

She didn't know if such a thing existed but what she hoped was something like him being addicted to her. This was too early for both of them and too advanced for both of those novice lovers. But she found such new whims to be very alluring.

Rupert was still dwelling on his mixed feelings about what happened. He was glad that he wasn't wrong about Greta being strong. It was a paradox that he also was intimidated by observing her strength. She could even be stronger than him, he wasn't sure.

This possibility never crossed anyone's mind when Anna was warning him not to beat or hurt her.

Before the wedding, he made a promise to himself to behave carefully, due to the known physical characteristic of the male and the female. He promised himself not to do anything that could scare her, not even once. This included never forcing himself on her; he knew that was happening in some marriages. She never had to feel desperate or think that he could hurt her, no matter what happened. She was his responsibility after that day.

All those thoughts seemed funny to him after feeling her powerful grip when she pinned him down and...

This was probably the main thought clouding his head. He didn't feel comfortable in acknowledging the fact, not with words. He knew that he didn't take her virginity. He knew that Greta pinned him down and took his virginity by force. She forced herself on him, in other words. Apparently, she didn't make a promise to herself not to. Of course, he was more than happy that she did that but still, it scarred his self-confidence. He also had doubts about his success in delivering what was expected from a husband in the first night.

Having these thoughts, he noticed something new too. He didn't care what anyone would think about this if they knew. He only cared what she thought about that night. When they were having sex, he constantly hoped that she wasn't disappointed in him and she didn't regret marrying him.

But he didn't feel that bad about it anymore. Because when she was beside her, when he was looking at her, she turned to him and kissed him before turning her back to him again. If his wife didn't think bad about him, nothing else mattered. And there she was. All over him, sleeping in peace; it looked like she loved him too.

He was watching how that strong girl was confidently occupying his personal space, sleeping over his body, fastening him on the bed like that, only a few minutes after she overpowered him and took what she wanted from him, the way she wanted to. He couldn't manage to stop her. He thought "I hope Margaret also warned her about not beating me." with a faint smirk on his face and an extra beat in his heart, due to the mental picture in his head when he thought that.

She didn't sleep until Rupert stopped fidgeting under her and fell asleep, burying his nose in her hair. She felt a very subtle kiss on the top of her head.

Any newlywed girl could be filled with joy thinking that her new husband loved her.

Greta liked that kiss but her mind was occupied with other thoughts as well. She too, did feel good knowing that Rupert liked her a lot. She liked him too. But her future was more important than such sentimental issues at the moment.

This marriage was her opportunity to stand on her feet, have a life of her own. She wasn't an opportunist; she wasn't a psychological wreck and she wasn't a person who didn't have feelings. But she had her share of unhappiness in her life, before reaching 20. She was determined not to let fate decide her future, she was determined not to be led by others anymore.

She was going to be a good wife for Rupert, she was going to be kind to him and she was going to love him, only if he treated her right. She could only see that in time, so she had to act and regulate her feelings with care, without becoming the underdog ever again.

She decided to be thrifty in accepting and showing her emotions; until she was sure. She wasn't going to let her emotions take over prematurely. She was going to do what was necessary, in order to have a say in the world they were going to build together.

Those thoughts didn't upset her, she was doing this for both of their happiness. If she was unhappy, she would make him unhappy too.

She was going to move towards the right direction slowly, without giving up no matter what happened.

She had no idea what her destination was and she wasn't even sure about what the right direction was. She was going to find these out on the way, trying and observing.

On the other hand, her last thought was "My Rupert" before she kissed his chest softly and fell asleep.

When Greta woke up, Rupert wasn't in the bed. She sat on the bed and looked around. He wasn't there. Then she saw a beautiful flower on the bed. It was purple and she loved it. She took the flower to smell, it smelled dreamlike. Her Rupert was a gentle person.

She got off the bed, opened the closet and put on a dress. She wasn't in the village anymore, so she wore the dress she liked the most. If she was in the village, Margaret would tell her to change her clothes, to wear something that didn't show her knees.

She looked at the bed to see some faint stains on it. She looked closer and understood that Rupert tried to clean what looked like the marks you would expect to see at the first night. He cleaned the sheets as much as he could, without waking her up. She wondered what he was thinking at that moment. Was he disgusted or was he worried that his sheets were ruined? Was he angry at her? Did he think that this was filthy?

She was never going to learn what he thought, unless she learned his language.

Then she looked at the flower and decided that he probably tried to clean the sheets because he didn't want Greta to feel ashamed or something like that. He could be that nice. Then, she remembered what she promised to herself at night and didn't let such soft feelings to sprout.

She walked out to find him. He wasn't anywhere, so she went in the house to get familiar with her new home.

It didn't take long for her to hear his footsteps. Rupert entered the house with some tomatoes, some other fruits and vegetables in his basket. He said "You woke up at last." His expression was soft but his voice wasn't.

Rupert always woke up very early to start working or being useful. He was surprised that she didn't wake up even when he left the bed, cleaned the sheets, went out to pick a beautiful flower for her and came back. He hoped that this was a onetime thing, she overslept because of the previous day's fatigue. Otherwise, they would have a problem.

Greta didn't understand if he was still happy to be with her or not. She was worried that he might be having second thoughts. Her expectation was to see him happy in their first morning but he didn't look like he was. If his initial attraction settled down and if his feelings disappeared in such a short time, it was bad for her. She felt anger inside her. Was the same ugly fate was still chasing her?

Having no idea what she was going through at the moment, Rupert put the basket down and started to open every closet and drawer to show her the place of everything she might need. He told her how the order of things was, how to do some basic chores. He showed by example when she didn't understand him and he was as patient as he was the day before.

Rupert was a simple man. He had some routines in his life and those routines made it easy for him to survive at that place. She had to learn those and only after that, they could improve and change their routines. Not before. He wanted her to be a partner in anything in his life, including work. He wasn't against changing things; he was against neglecting essential duties and any kind of laziness.

Rupert noticed that Greta was a bit uneasy. He didn't want to upset her but he had to make sure she understood the rules in that place. He knew it could take time but he wanted her to be keen on learning.

He showed her how to light the fire, how to boil water, how she was going to make tea, prepare breakfast. He didn't tell her about preparing dough for bread and baking it the next day; these were advanced topics if she had no idea about them.

He was in no hurry, he just wanted to get her started. He wanted her to start the days with him.

Greta understood what the problem was. She thought that it was only fair that he wanted her to help him living there and share his life. But this was her first day as his wife and she expected a warm and happy first morning. She also understood that he was thinking 'a good beginning makes a good ending' as if he was training a dog. She wasn't a dog and he was going to learn that.

Greta was kind of a city girl, not a very sophisticated one but still she was a city girl. After her mom left, she took care of her father and she did most of the housework. Her father appreciated what she did for him. She definitely wasn't lazy but she wanted to be appreciated when she did something. She also had to agree first, didn't like taking random orders from everyone.

She walked to the chair and sat down, watching Rupert prepare breakfast.

Rupert wasn't giving up. He looked at her and showed her the tomatoes. He told her to slice them. She understood that but she wasn't sure if she wanted to do that. This was her first day after the wedding and she wanted to be pampered like a new bride. Not taking lessons. If he smiled and kissed her when he got home, she would happily prepare the breakfast for her husband.

Rupert said "Greta, won't you help me?" smiling.

She didn't move and kept looking at him.

He said "You will go crazy in a place like this if you don't keep yourself busy, come on!" still smiling.

She didn't understand a word and showed that with her expression.

He walked to her, held her hand and gently led her to the counter. He gave her a knife, put a tomato in front of her and smiled. He really was a good and patient man.

She started to cut the tomato, with the worst possible way. She pressed the knife on the tomato, almost squashing it. He took the knife and showed her how to do it. She knew that already; she was still trying to understand the limits of his patience. Something in her face gave her away and Rupert sensed that she was testing him. He gave the knife to her, held her hand and guided her hand to slowly slice the tomato. Holding her hand like that made him feel hot.

He knew it was OK to feel hot for his wife and do something about it at night, but it was daylight. That was wrong, possibly. Also, he was trying to teach her something. If he felt like that every time near her, it wasn't possible for them to make things work. He let her hand go and stepped back.

Greta looked at his face and understood her impact on him. He was becoming confused and vulnerable when he touched her.

She didn't want that. Not then. She wanted to participate in his life, only without being ordered around. She decided not to upset him anymore, not at that moment anyway.

She started to slice the tomatoes nicely and after that she made the tea without waiting for him to ask her. She opened the oven and took the bread out using a cloth and sliced it, after finding an appropriate knife from the drawer.

Rupert was watching her in adoration. She knew this stuff. He approached her and put his hand on her shoulder. When she looked at him, he slowly leaned to kiss her. She raised her hand and stopped him. She put her hand on his cheek and gently caressed him there, holding his face at a distance. Then she looked in front of her, to continue what she was doing.

Greta thought "If he preferred work instead of intimacy, he will get work instead of the kiss as well."

Rupert admired her more but he was also upset that he couldn't kiss his beautiful wife. He wanted to kiss her more than anything at that moment.

They had breakfast, he took her hand and showed her around the house. They went out, he told her and tried to describe what to watch out for, showed the dangerous things around. Then they walked to one of his vegetable gardens which was the closest to the house. He showed her what he was doing every day at such places and she participated in some of them, learning new things.

When it was late afternoon, they made dinner together. He brought some homemade vodka and made her a delicious cherry cocktail. That was the only cocktail he knew. They enjoyed their meal watching the sunset again and had their cocktails until it was dark.

Rupert held her hand and they walked in. She stood near the bed as she did the previous night and Rupert undressed her as he did then. He thought that this was a lovely new routine in his life, something he liked. Undressing his beautiful wife.

He slowly lowered her dress, knelt down in front of her beautiful legs, admired her feet when removing the dress on the floor, smoothly caressed her feet and legs when he stood up. He knew what the next step was. He waited her to take off her bra, hoping that he was going find the courage to touch her breasts this time. But she didn't.

Greta wanted him too. But even if she didn't make a fuss about it the whole day, she still was angry at him because of his unhappy voice in the morning. He made her unhappy, in her first morning in this place. He had to be happy to see her, instead of acting like that. She made a decision the night before and acted on it that morning, when he wanted to kiss her. She wasn't going to let him have her at night if he made her unhappy during that day. If he was training her, she was going to train him too. That was the most important thing she learned that day.

She lay down, pulled the blanket over her and turned her back.

Rupert was standing there, trying to understand what was happening.

"Greta? Are you going to sleep? I thought..."

Greta turned her head to him and said "wake early" and turned back again. She wasn't trying to avoid waking up early or doing work. She didn't want to give him any excuses to behave as he did that morning. She was going to do her part, he had to do his. He had to behave and treat her nicely, at all times. And he had to set his priorities right.

Rupert was even more confused. He thought that she wanted to wake up early because he wanted that and he admired her for that. But it came with a price he didn't expect. He didn't understand that was about his voice in the morning. On the other hand, he thought that he wasn't lasting that long, so they could do it and sleep in a short time. Didn't she want him?

"I can wake you up, don't worry. Can I kiss you? Greta?"

He heard her breathing sound. She couldn't have fallen asleep that fast, could she?

Rupert undressed, turned off the light and lay down beside her in his underwear and tried to sleep. He didn't go under the blanket. This way, he wasn't going to touch her, otherwise he wasn't sure that he could sleep.

After a few minutes, Greta kicked the blanket aside and rolled over him, again acting as if she was sleeping.

She put her leg between his legs, making sure it was in contact with his dick, put her head on his chest, her arm on his waist and pressed her body to his. He had to sleep like that. Smelling her hair, feeling her all over his body, legs and cock, without being able to do anything. Greta felt partially bad and partially good, knowing this was too cruel. Rupert couldn't sleep for an hour but he managed not to disturb his earnest wife. Greta found out that she liked to sleep like this. They both dreamed of each other while sleeping.