Mountain Bachelor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Rupert opened his eyes to find himself alone in the bed. He panicked because Greta acted weird at night. He feared that she left him to go back to the village. He jumped off the bed to see her in the porch, drinking her tea. The breakfast was already prepared.

"Good morning, you scared me, Greta." he said smiling. She looked at him to make sure he was acting as he should, she smiled back and said "Good morgen." She misspelled some words when they were too similar to the ones she knew from her Czech or German background. Her mother was German and they lived in the Czech country. Her father told her that they gave her the name Greta because it was trendy in Germany again when she was born and it was short for Margaret, her aunt's name that he loved very much.

She was in her same dress, with her legs tucked under her. She looked like an angel to him. He had a pain in his groins because of his unfulfilled multiple erections at night. He ran to the second toilet which was outside, at the back of the house. He planned not to use the one in the house, until they got familiar to each other. He wanted her to be comfortable and as private as she wanted to be here.

When he was feeling OK, he returned to the porch. He wanted to kiss her but he hesitated because she didn't let him the previous day. He tried anyway. He knelt in front of her, both looking in each other's eyes, leaned towards her. She didn't move and she let him kiss her, responding timidly at first and then lovingly. This was their first lover's kiss. Their first kiss which wasn't prior to sex. This was the first time where kissing each other was their only goal. They kissed for nearly a minute, both of them not wanting to break that kiss.

Rupert moved back and started to look at her with love, it didn't take long to try to kiss her again. She again raised her hand and stopped him. She said "breakfast, work."

That day they worked together; it was fun for Greta but she got really tired. At night she fell asleep on the chair and Rupert carried her to bed, changed her clothes and tucked her in. This time Rupert hugged her, put his nose on her neck and slept like that. He wasn't upset that night; he was happy and peaceful. This girl was the best thing happened to him in his whole life.