Mountain Bachelor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, they saw and opened the other large package. The package was full of notebooks, pencils, school books and some reading books including children's books of beginner and intermediate levels and a German/English dictionary.

Margaret was crying when she was looking at them. How could such a beautiful thing and that hotel could have happened in the same day? This was something exactly the Rupert everyone knew would have done. Trying to teach his wife, yes. But this whole mess as well; nobody could have managed to have such sweet thoughts and then mess this up like that, except Rupert.

Greta wasn't aware of that at the moment. Margaret picked them up and brought to her, put them on her lap. She looked at them with empty eyes, took one of them and she understood what they were.

That was the Rupert she knew. This wasn't enough for her to forgive him, if he did what she thought; but he deserved a chance to explain himself to them. Her eyes got bright, looked at Margaret helplessly.

She said "Find!"

Margaret ran to Anna's house.

She told them about what they found in the bag and how Greta finally told her to find Rupert.

Then she turned to Colman and said "Please, Colman, find him."

Colman looked at Anna. They looked hesitant or something like that. Margaret said "What? What's going on? Do you know something?"

Anna closed her eyes and exhaled in discomfort. She looked at Colman again "We have to tell her."

Margaret was looking at them worried as hell.

"Look Margaret, after you left Colman told me what they talked before Rupert left." and continued to tell her all.

"We are guessing that he went to that hotel to do something wrong. But not for the reason you or anyone else could guess."

Margaret was trying to understand.

"He didn't go there because he desired other women or he was after getting intimate with them. He went there to learn how to make Greta happy."

"Are you trying to fool me? Who does that?" Margaret was looking at them as she busted their lies.

"Who? Who do you think?"

They all silently looked at each other and faintly nodded with sour faces.

"What do you think? Should we tell her that? That he only wanted to make her happy? That's why he slept with a hooker? Do you believe this would help?" Margaret kept asking questions.

They were arguing whether to wait or not, until Rupert told her; because, they still were not sure that he went there for the hooker. Anna suggested that he still could have gone there to sell stuff.

"No, Greta told me that his bag was empty when he left my house."

Colman said "He does that sometimes. Drops the goods there and gets his money later, especially when he sells to restaurants. I guess this could have happened at the hotel as well." He wasn't lying but he wasn't believing that this was the case either.

"OK, we're not telling her." Margaret said and added "Please, Colman, find him before it's too late."

Colman went to his neighbor to borrow his mule and rode it to Rupert and Greta's home. He remembered the last time, the day they got married. He felt depressed. He couldn't figure out how things came to this point, especially after that morning, where all were that happy.

He knocked on the door, shouted his name but there was no response. He looked inside to see the knife, strawberry and tomato leaves on the kitchen counter. It seemed like they were drying out, as if they were there for a few days. They had to be the remains of Rupert's presents to them, after he cleaned them. At that moment he felt worried deeply thinking "Didn't he return home? Did something happen to him?"

He walked in the surrounding trees, shouting his name and hoping that he was around but there was no sign of him. He returned to the house and looked inside again but he couldn't see anything to give him an idea.

While thinking in the porch, he noticed the flowers. Their soil looked too dry and some of the leaves looked like they were drying as well. Rupert wouldn't leave the leaves on the counter or let any plant or animal suffer like that. He watered the flowers and the garden before he left the house.

When he returned home, he returned the mule and called Anna, so they went to Margaret and Greta.

Greta was still near the window and she got excited when she saw Colman. She felt anxious when she couldn't see Rupert. She hadn't forgiven him but she needed to talk to him. To learn. And she was missing her days with him very much, even if she couldn't confess that to herself. She acted as if she wasn't that interested in their visit. Eventually, they were on his side.

Anna hugged Greta before they sat down. Greta wasn't cold to them and she welcomed Anna. Colman started to tell what happened. When he was telling, Emma was trying to tell important parts to Greta slowly.

"... I had to water the flowers on the porch because they haven't been watered for a few days."

When Greta understood that part, she knew there was something wrong. She was sure because she never saw Rupert skip watering any flowers, especially the ones he gave to her, the ones on the porch.

She panicked thinking that something happened to Rupert and started to cry. They tried to ensure that he was used to living there and that he was going to show up in short time but she wasn't calming down.

She held Colman's arm and started to shout "I go Rupert, home!" Anna and Margaret were also crying but they tried to sooth her at the same time.

Colman said "He will kill us if we let you stay there alone. You can't go there. I left a note there." doing writing imitation when talking "He will come when he sees that."

"Note?" Greta asked with tears in her eyes, she was wondering what he wrote.

"I told him to come to Greta, as soon as possible. That you told us to find Rupert."

"Use simple words!" Anna whispered angrily to him.

She finally understood but she wasn't calm. She didn't sleep that night. She thought lots of things. She wondered if she had a fault in all these. She couldn't find a reason. They were happy. Then, she thought that he wouldn't have done it if he cared for her. She almost got angry but remembered that Rupert was missing. She cried again.

They spent another day like that and Greta couldn't sleep that night again. She could sleep in front of the window, when Margaret was near her.

In the next morning, she got out early and went to Colman, to beg him to look for Rupert again. Colman collected all men and a few women to go and search for him. They took Greta with them as well and visited all his vegetation fields, wild fruit locations, even his hidden gardens with Greta's help. It was obvious that he didn't go to those locations for days. Greta knew.

That night, they couldn't sleep and spent the night together at Margaret's house, talking about Rupert. They all knew something happened to him.

In the morning Anna left Margaret's place to go home and saw Rupert when she was entering her garden. He was coming to their house on his donkey. She ran to him.

"Rupert! Thank God! Where were you?"

Rupert tried to smile but he was very sad, he couldn't answer. Anna took him inside and gave him something to eat but he didn't want anything. He asked "How is Greta? Did you see her?"

Anna screamed "Yes! She hasn't slept for the last two days, she was looking for you in the forest yesterday, with half of the village."

Suddenly his face brightened up and he stood up "What? Did she forgive me?"

Anna didn't know what to say, his words made her think he really was guilty. He did go to that woman.

"Let's go there but if you want let's talk a bit before we go." She thought that they could make a plan so he could lie to her.

"No, let's go now!"

"Rupert, let's talk. Let's find you a proper excuse for that day. If you confess that you went to that woman, Anita..."

"Anita? How do you know..."

"They found the note in your bag. You have to find an excuse, don't tell her you slept with that woman."

"What? I didn't sleep with anyone!"

Anna looked at him and he didn't look like he was lying.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I went there but..." he didn't want to tell; it was very embarrassing.

Anna waited for him to talk, then she assumed that he went there for the hookers but he changed his mind. Good boy Rupert!

"OK, let's go."

When they arrived at Margaret's house, Greta ran out. She saw them from the window. She ran to Rupert, forgetting everything. Just before jumping over him, she remembered that he could have betrayed her. She stopped and tried to act cool, wiping the tears from her eyes. He wasn't hurt, he was alive. So, there were no obstacles for him to have other problems at that moment.

Rupert opened his arms before she stopped, he was ready to reunite with the most important thing in his life. But he quickly adjusted to the facts when he saw her stop.

Greta said "Where? Days?"

Rupert felt like he could finally breathe again; she was worried for him. She wanted to know this before the hotel thing. This showed him that their love was that strong.

"I was sad, I didn't want to go home when you weren't there. I walked in the forest, saw tracks of my donkey and went to look for him." He wanted to add that she was his home but he couldn't.

He had to wait for the girls to tell her. She didn't understand much. But she got the idea. He was sad, he didn't go home. She knew the reason.

"Hotel?"

He knew he had to convince her. This time he was witty. He would just change the facts slightly and skip some parts.

He said "I went there, I mean 'I go hotel'" watching the anger fade in Greta's eyes, leaving its place to coldness. He turned to other people and said "Please make her understand what I'm saying. If you all don't understand and if she doesn't as well, I won't have another chance, in case she tells me to go away. So, I will speak in a way for you people to understand."

Emma moved near Greta and started to whisper.

Rupert looked at Anna and said "Please stand near them, I don't trust this girl."

Emma's eyes bored into him.

"Anyway. I wanted to buy Greta the best dresses and I asked the receptionist if their female employees could suggest me a place and about dresses."

Anna and Emma were trying to simplify and tell Greta.

"He called one of the girls, I told her my problem and reminded her that I wanted to buy a 'decent dress' for my wife, so she wrote a note and described me the location of the boutique. That is all. What kind of a man do you all think I am?"

Greta didn't understand half of what they were telling her. But she saw how Margaret's and other people's expressions started to change when he was telling those. When Margaret was finally relaxed and looking at Greta with an 'I knew he wouldn't do it' expression, she understood that he didn't do something terrible.

She looked at him to see that he was still sad and horrified while waiting for Greta's verdict, she walked to him and hugged her lovely husband. Everyone reacted to that, some clapped their hands calmly, Colman made a silly dance move on his own then stood still smiling; even Emma hugged one of her friends silently. Everyone looked happy.

Greta wasn't curious about the details of that day; she wanted that day to be innocent. Rupert waited for her to pack her things in his bag, held her hand and they all walked to Anna's place. Good thing Anna didn't forget to tie Rupert's donkey, so he was still there.

Rupert said "Greta, this is Darkrunner, Darkrunner, this is Greta." Greta put her hand on Darkrunner's head and it was obvious that she stole his heart instantly too. Rupert helped Greta to climb Darkrunner and he took the bags on his own back, started walking, holding the donkey's rope and guiding them to home, after waving at everyone.

After everyone left, Anna turned to Colman and said "Don't think I didn't see that stupid move of yours."

"What move?" Colman said blushing.

"You looked happier than everyone." Anna queried.

"For good reason." Colman said. He was happy that they were together but he was sure that Rupert leveled up, learned how to lie; that was why he was proud. He was the only one who noticed he was lying there; he knew him better than everyone else.

It took half an hour for Greta to start to feel as if nothing happened, to feel relaxed again. It was early in the afternoon and she loved that moment, that little journey with her husband. She started singing a song Rupert never heard before. He loved the way she sang. He walked near Darkrunner, holding Greta's leg, time to time kissing it. Greta fondled and combed his hair with her fingers.

That night was lovely. She put on her new dresses, showed them to her husband. They both loved the dresses and how they looked on her. They danced together slowly while Greta was humming the song she sang on the way, cheek to cheek.

He also was planning to buy her shoes too but he didn't know the size of her feet, so he planned to do it the next time. They were too sentimental; both didn't want anything further. They slept hugging each other. Rupert didn't tell her what really happened because he had other surprises which weren't ruined at Margaret's house yet.

In the morning they couldn't get out of the bed, they couldn't get enough of each other. They had to touch the other in some way. That was the first time they both experienced losing each other.

When they were lying like that, their eyes locked, Rupert felt something happening down there. A few seconds later, Greta felt it as well. She blushed but he didn't. He had lots going on his mind. He knew lots of new things but he didn't know where to start. He only knew that they were about to have their first daylight sex.

Then, he remembered what his real surprise was. The thing Greta wanted most. He was going to go under...

First, he thought of looking at his notes, then he noticed that he wasn't going to say it, its name didn't matter. He was going to kiss her 'pussy'.

He started to kiss Greta gently, moving his hand on her waist, up to her breasts, fondling them. Slowly kissing his way to her breasts, he moved himself between her legs. Greta was enjoying his interest in her, breathing heavier each moment.

He moved lower, kissing her hips, belly, over her nightgown. Then, he raised himself and slowly started to pull her dress up, first seeing her thighs, her beautiful panties covering her even more beautiful circus of all good things, up to her breasts, with her help.

She sat up a bit, letting him remove the cloth completely, removed her bra and exposed those love melons to him for the first time in daytime. No teasing, no plans, no agenda. He forgot his plan, forgot to move. Probably forgot to breathe for a short time, again. He was looking at her breasts with love. Greta was looking at his face proudly, seeing her impact on him. He also probably forgot why he was down there, because he started to move back up, towards Greta's breasts.

He spent almost ten minutes there, kissing, holding, licking, squeezing the globes gently, sucking on the nipples hungrily. Greta was very aroused in this first foreplay of her life. Then she wanted to return the favor and tried to sit up but Rupert didn't let her. That made him remember his new mission. He kissed every single square inch of her body from her breasts to her panties.

Greta was very horny and she was getting avid on what she was curious about the most. She knew that wasn't an option but she wanted to hold his hair and push him there really bad; she managed not to. She closed her eyes and started to wait for him to play with her pussy using his fingers; she liked that too.

She felt that Rupert started to pull her panties down, kissing her skin as it was getting exposed where the fabric existed no more.

Rupert was as excited as Greta, because this time, he was going for the action he liked but he also deprived himself of. This was the action that he found the most attractive in his training, at least a version of it. He wished that this was going to be as good as he expected.

Greta slightly raised her bottom to let Rupert remove her underwear completely. He was still kissing her front, moving too close to her pussy. Then, he raised himself to remove the panties completely and she opened her eyes as she felt a kiss at her foot. Rupert was looking at her, putting a gentle, loving kiss on her foot. Then he kissed his way up to her crotch, starting from her ankle and moving up along her leg.

Greta felt the same desire again, so she closed her eyes, to dream that he was kissing her pussy when, in fact, he was using his fingers. He was at her crotch, caressing and kissing her upper thighs. After a few seconds, she felt his finger on her mound. He was touching her softly. He was touching there, a bit above, a bit right and a bit left like that, as if he was kissing. She opened her eyes to see Rupert between her legs, looking at her, kissing her mound. He was kissing her pussy!

That was what Rupert was thinking about. That was the best 'being happy' in the world. Her face was the happiest face. Happiest and shy.

That made him find the courage and desire to go further. He started to kiss her inner lips, which were more than moist and it was time for him to find the answer to the other curious thing. He wondered how that wetness, among other things, tasted. His tongue appeared, reached to her inner lips and slightly brushed the moist skin, making Greta shiver. His every movement was under her careful inspection. She was wondering how he was feeling about that too. He was like a dog, tasting a new kind of food before eating it. He looked at her while deciding. Then his cheeks blushed, his eyes brightened up and got big. He loved the taste as much as he loved the smell.

Under Greta's curious eyes, he buried his face there. He was licking any part he found there, except the clitoris. He was saving the magic button for the last. He preferred that name and that name was the one he was going to use forever.

When he was licking, Greta started to move her hips uncontrollably. She was trying not to cum but it was getting harder for her. She didn't want to cum when his mouth was there, she didn't want him to change his mind if that made him feel yucky. He wasn't going to stop, she tried to move him away, holding his hair and pull his head away but he was resisting, licking with great appetite. She couldn't stand any longer.

Rupert felt that his head was losing its ability to move freely there. Her thighs were pressing on both sides, while her hand, the one that was trying to pull him out of there, was pushing him even deeper into her pussy. Her hips were grinding on his face and he was surrounded by Greta's perfectness in all directions.

Rupert suddenly felt something different on his tongue. He wasn't sure if it tasted different but he was sure that it was thicker. That was the answer of his previous discovery. That was her cum. She was cumming like he did, only different. He didn't even think of leaving that honeypot and he discovered that he could taste more if he sucked.

He was sucking, licking her pussy lips, lowering his head, moving his tongue through the lips to the sweet insides of her, moving back up.

Greta was moaning loudly, loving every second of this. Rupert was getting hungrier, hearing her moans. She thought that this was going to go like this forever if she didn't stop him. She tried to push him away but he already positioned himself under her legs, holding her legs with his arms firmly over his shoulders, securing his position.

Greta had to give up when he targeted her clit. With all that increasing hunger, he nested on her clitoris, licking, sucking, kissing her there. It didn't take long for her to start getting tense.

Rupert the explorer knew where to meet this orgasm, he learned that a few minutes ago. He moved his head lower again, to savor his wife's nectar. Covering his mouth over her pink-red vagina and he started to suck and lick her insides. She screamed this time, cumming in his mouth. She wasn't squirting or something like that but Rupert could feel the different fluid emerging there.