Mountain Bachelor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Rupert cum too. He was grinding over the bed, showing his love to his wife and he didn't even care if he wanted to control himself or not. He knew that he needed time to work on that. When he started to cum on the bed sheets, he kept on grinding, to enjoy his own orgasm as well.

Greta came so hard that she lost contact with her environment for a period. When she regained her senses again, she noticed that Rupert was kissing her pussy, her mound, her thighs with love. He loved going down on her. She loved that too. She thought that she had to return this favor. She tried to move back but he didn't let her. He was enjoying this, he didn't want that favor, he was happy. Greta gave up again and caressed his hair while he was relishing this moment.

Rupert finally looked at her and said "Hungry?" almost half an hour later, before jumping off the bed, with his messed-up underwear. He wasn't even shy. Greta first laughed about this and joined him but later she found it strange how he changed like that in a short time. She couldn't name it but she felt a bit uneasy.

That day Rupert started to teach Greta her new language.

That night, after dinner, they took their positions near the bed. This became like a ritual more than a routine in their life. They both loved this.

Again, that night, Rupert slowly undressed Greta, she removed her bra, Rupert kneeled down to remove her panties but Greta stopped him there. She held his shoulders, slowly raised him, made them swap positions so that Rupert was standing near the bed, with his mostly naked wife in his previous position.

Greta started to undress Rupert. Rupert felt that anxiety about roles, rights or wrongs but he managed to dismiss such feelings when he was standing there in his underwear. Greta slowly started to lower his briefs, looking in his eyes. He never expected such a thing to happen, Anita didn't teach him that, this was all new to him. He was so scared; he didn't even get hard. Until Greta reached his cock and held it for a few seconds. Then she stood up and kissed Rupert. He thought that she was planning something but he didn't understand the obvious.

Greta was kissing him because she was afraid that he could not want to kiss her after she was finished with what she was planning to do.

She kneeled in front of him, never taking her eyes of his, moved her lips toward the head of his cock and put a gentle kiss right there. Rupert's eyes almost popped out. This was so hot and wrong. But he didn't care about wrongs when he was with his wife anymore. Still, he was feeling that she was doing something to return the favor, without liking it. He said "You don't have to..."

Greta looked at him, blushed, smiled and moved her lips to slowly part and take the head in her mouth. Rupert panicked again because he wasn't going to be able to control himself. He didn't tell her about what he learned to delay it, so, she was going to be disgusted in seconds. He wanted to stop her but she moved her head to take more of his cock in her mouth, not succeeding much. He felt something else. Apart from her beautiful, soft, precious mouth surrounding his cockhead and some more, something was moving on his cockhead. He lost his capacity to think since the beginning, so it took a few seconds for him to find out what it was. She was licking his cock head while she was sucking his cock. This could be one of the sexiest things that existed. But he had to warn her because he was about to cum.

"Greta, no! Greta, I can't keep it!" he shouted.

Greta looked in his eyes, increased her movements and pressed her swirling tongue even more. She didn't even blink until she made him cum. He grunted and started to ejaculate.

Greta flinched as she felt his cum hit her throat and other parts of her mouth, even she was expecting that. She didn't let his cock go, she sucked it until he calmed down. After slowly moving it out, she coughed and spat the remaining cum, before gulping the part that already reached her throat. He was looking at her, seeing her spit those, he was worried that she regretted doing that. But after she swallowed the rest, she blushed and looked at him smiling. She moved her shining lips and kissed the head of his cock which was also glistening. She wasn't disgusted and she didn't regret it.

She stood up. They both wanted to kiss but for Rupert, it was so wrong. For Greta, it was so wrong to make him kiss her like that. She said "Kiss, after" and went to her little bathroom to wash her mouth and gargle it. She opened her mouth to say something, to tell Rupert that he didn't have to kiss her if he wasn't OK with it but Rupert didn't let her talk. He hugged her and started kissing her like crazy, finally falling on the bed together and he found himself between her legs after a few minutes.

It was similar to their daylight adventure but this time he didn't cum. Because it was his second time. And after her second orgasm, he slowly moved over her and slowly entered her warm pussy. They fucked until Greta had her fourth or fifth orgasm and he managed not to cum in her this time. She wasn't going to let him escape but he acted quick and came on her belly. Then he watched her play with his cum, spread it on all over her body but when she was moving her hand towards her breasts, he stopped her because they were his. He didn't want his cum on them, he wanted to kiss them more.

He was going to tell her everything and teach her, if there was something she didn't know. But he wanted these all to look natural to her for some time more.

He was admiring her at that moment when she collected some of his cum near her belly button and slowly moved her finger to her mouth, looking at him. He almost freaked out to see her put that finger in her mouth and suck the cum clean. This was so wrong and hot. He knew she was the one who was going to do the teaching. This didn't bother him anymore. He also knew that there could almost be nothing between them which was wrong.

Greta slept as she always did; she wasn't doing this to seduce and deprive Rupert anymore but the result was the same. Rupert almost forgot to sleep as he did before. He used to sleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. After Greta entered his life, he needed time to manage to sleep like that. But he wasn't complaining.

Their following few days were more or less the same. They were tasting each other; Rupert was having his first round as part of the foreplay and they were finalizing the night with a hot and sweaty fuck. Time to time, Greta was pinning him down and she was fucking him as she desired, as she did in their nuptial night. He tried her other parts to taste as well and he found some interesting sensitive zones of her during such explorations. The back of her knees, for example, made her horny very quickly. He loved the arch of her feet, to caress or kiss, but she wasn't very comfortable with that. They were both happy, satisfied and in peace.

Their daily routines were lovely as well. Both worked hard, Greta got used to work and not to fall asleep most of the nights. When she wanted Rupert in daytime, she was doing one of her tricks, such as washing her clothes near him as she did that day. She didn't try hard to seduce him, he was getting turned on even with her eyes if she kept them on his for more than a few seconds.

One day, he decided to try something different, one of the positions from his booklet. He looked at them and memorized a few, so he could try which one seemed the most possible when they were playing in bed.

That night, when they were all over each other, she started to suck Rupert's cock. Rupert was lying on his back and she was kneeling beside him. He remembered that position, so he put his hand on her back, slowly reaching the other side of her body and started pulling her. She was busy with his cock and it was his second round so he had time. He pulled her until her ass was almost facing him and then he held her leg to raise it, move it on the other side of his body. She didn't care about what he was doing, he always found some part of her to explore or look closely. Until she felt his tongue on her pussy.

She couldn't believe that they were doing 69 with Rupert. He couldn't have figured that position out himself, could he? She couldn't be sure and felt that uneasy feeling again. But this was very hot and he was very eager eating her pussy down there. So, she lowered herself, letting herself rest on his face. They were both having their own parties for a period. Then, Rupert came and Greta managed to move his cock out before he exploded. She didn't want to lose her kiss privileges.

But she wanted to cum and let him continue some more.

Rupert was loving this and he remembered that moment at the hotel, when he wanted to be the pillow. This was that moment. She just had to raise her body for this position to be almost the same. He started to pull her, holding her body and guiding her up. She resisted at first because she was afraid that her rear part could land on his face.

Rupert didn't look like he would care but she couldn't be sure. But he wasn't giving up so Greta went along until she was standing straight on her knees. She raised herself a bit, raised one leg to see his face. He was a happy dog, with his face covered with her sweat, juices and everything. He was waiting hungrily and it happened. She did what Anita did. She turned around, looked at him in his eyes, keeping her beautiful pussy a few inches above, made him desire to pleasure her. She saw the need for her pussy in his eyes and she loved this. She wasn't expecting that but he said "Please, Greta."

That was a lovely moment for Greta and she slowly lowered her pussy on his mouth. He made her cum like that and she almost suffocated him when she was going through her orgasm.

They were wasted and this time Rupert let her lie down, positioned himself between her legs and slept like a baby, while kissing and sniffing her beautiful pussy. That night, Greta was the one who couldn't sleep that fast.

In the following days, 69 was their favorite position, slowly leaving its throne to the last part of that. They both loved it and after a short make out, Greta was mounting his face at most nights. This way, Rupert's second orgasm wasn't being wasted and they were having sex at the end. It was interesting that the only thing he had been resisting became his obsession. He couldn't get enough of her pussy.

One day, he was almost getting caught, looking at the positions in his booklet. He was checking the pictures and trying to remember how Anita described them to him that day. He was postponing his confession too much but he wanted to try a few more positions before telling her. He was afraid that she could protest doing the things he learned at that hotel, after he told her.

That night, after she rode his face, grinded herself on his mouth and nose and came, he kept on licking and sucking her pussy until she was horny again. They were both very horny. He slowly slid under her to her back, wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her neck from behind. She was standing straight on her knees. She turned her head as much as she could, to kiss him. This was a very sexy thing to do, for both of them. He slowly moved his kisses back to her neck, then her back, moved down to her ass and started to kiss her ass cheeks. He used his hand to push her back down, until she was on her hands and knees. He moved his kisses down to her legs, to the back of her knees, making her go crazy.

Then, he positioned himself right behind her, on his knees, bending himself over her to wrap his one arm on her torso and put the other on her breast, grabbing it. She, again turned her head to kiss him and they started to kiss like that. He was grinding his cock between her buttocks, while his hands were moving everywhere. She felt very hot and she started grinding her ass on his cock too.

A few minutes later, Rupert slowly raised his body, held his cock and started to push it in her pussy. Greta was moaning in a delirious way. Once he pushed the head of his cock in her, she wanted to kiss him again. He leaned forward to kiss her and this made his cock slowly slide in completely. She moaned in his mouth with pain in her face and he started to pump her while they were kissing like that. After a while he raised himself again, held her waist with both hands and started to fuck her roughly.

Greta was getting close and she was loving this. She was thinking that her husband was owning her, showing her who the boss in the bed was; she was filling her mind with such naughty thoughts. She loved to think like that, as he was fucking his wife rough, making her his bitch, fucking her like a...

Suddenly she threw herself forward, escaping from his grip, falling on the bed, and turning to him on her back, holding her legs with her arms. Rupert was still standing there on his knees, hands in the air, his body still faintly going forward and backward, as if he was fucking an invisible woman. He was startled and looking at her with a funny expression, to understand what was going on and why she was looking that angry at him. Did he hurt her?

Greta let her legs free and kicked him in the stomach, again making him fall of the bed.

"What?" Rupert asked.

She was on her feet, in front of him, over the bed. She had her hands on her hips and was angry.

"Dog? Me?"

Rupert didn't understand at first. "What?"

"Dog? I your Dog?"

He was still staring.

Rupert understood what she was trying to say but he didn't understand why until she said "Doggy me?"

Then it hit him. That position's name was doggy. He didn't think about it but that was what it meant. It meant the woman was the man's dog. How couldn't he think of that? This was insulting, not only for her, for both of them. They weren't dogs, they weren't animals. He disrespected her.

They could be the goofiest couple in the world.

"I'm sorry Greta, I didn't know." with his usual sad face.

She said "You, my dog!"

"Yes, I'm your dog, I love you. I didn't mean to..."

She held him gripping his hair firmly, pulled him hard until he climbed on the bed. "You, dog!" and pulled him over the bed to show that he was on the leash, she was walking her dog.

"Yes, I dog."

Greta was looking at him, to make sure she made her point. She let him go and kept on looking at him like that. He moved to her, hugged her. She calmed down a bit when she saw he understood his mistake and that he probably had no idea what he was doing.

Rupert decided to tell her everything.

He waited until Greta calmed down and let him kiss her pussy again. This time he gently made her cum.

Then, when they were snuggling and kissing, he said "I have to tell you something."

She didn't understand.

"About hotel."

Her eyes got small; her face got tense. She knew that he did something there, she knew he was different in bed since that day!

"But first, listen carefully."

He waited her to calm down and pay attention "No woman. Only Greta." with lots of gestures. She understood.

He stood up, got to the drawer at the back, took his booklet and the notes. Then he brought the dictionary.

He showed them to her, spending an hour for her to understand what really happened. He got slapped a few times, got cursed lots of times in multiple languages and got kicked in the face one time during this effort.

Finally, without getting killed or crippled by her, he managed to make her feel confident that he could never think about another woman. He managed to say that she was his queen, his sun, with the help of the dictionary.

Finally, he said that he didn't know what that doggy meant and they both cursed and decided to ban that position out of their goofy lives.

They noticed that the sun was about to rise soon.

A few minutes later, Rupert was in the garden, burning a small fire, naked. He heard the door open, turned to see Greta, coming out of the house, naked. She walked to him, stood at his left. They turned to the fire, Greta's right hand on Rupert's waist, Rupert's left hand on Greta's.

They looked into the fire for a few minutes and then looked at each other. Rupert nodded with his head once and Greta moved her left hand to the front, with the open booklet in her hand. In the open page, it wrote 'Doggy Position'. Rupert reached to that page with his right hand, tore that page and handed it to Greta. Greta tossed the booklet aside, took the page from Rupert and threw the cursed page into the fire.

Rupert's heart jumped when he saw the 'Cowgirl Position' at the back of the page when it was gliding in to the fire. He hoped he could remember that one later.

They both stood straight, heads high, looking down to observe the wicked page turning into ash, without any mercy. Doggy was never going to set foot in this house.

They started to kiss and slowly lied down on the ground, to finish what they couldn't finish earlier. Rupert still wanted his wife.

The sun shined on them when they were loudly making love, out in the open, as mountain people probably should have.