Mountain Loft Salon

Story Info
A new salon opens up new opportunities for Alex.
5.1k words
4.37
11.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorotrick
Sorotrick
31 Followers

Alexandria

I was relaxing on my boyfriend's couch while I waited for him to get ready. The last couple weeks have been hard for me. I had a major falling out with my boss at Miss Stacy's Salon, and she fired me and bad-mouthed me to every other salon owner that I contacted. All because I dared to challenge how outdated the styles were that she forced us to cut every client's hair. Thankfully, my partner, James, has been incredibly supportive. We had only been hooking up casually for a couple of months when all of this happened. I can never be sure how the men I'm sleeping with will react when I accidentally make things more serious, but he seems to be one of the good ones. He offered his place should I need somewhere to crash, temporarily or not. It's not that I'm close to running out of money, but without another source of income, it's only a matter of time.

I was scrolling through the streaming apps, trying to find something to take my mind away, even for a few hours, when my phone made a noise I didn't recognize. Picking it up, JobFindr was notifying me about a new position. I had set up an account but quickly realized that that old hag had followed through with her threat to blacklist me, so none of the places I reached out to ever responded. However, this notification was different. Someone had invited me to apply!

I quickly filled out the application and sent it over. The shower turned off in the background as I did some more research on the shop; it was called Mountain Loft Salon, not an incredibly eye-catching name, but beggars can't be choosers. The website looked impressive, it seems their grand opening was in a few days. That meant my old boss hadn't had time to get to this owner yet!

James walked out of the bathroom, the towel on his waist showing off the various colorful tattoos on his arms. He had a second towel drying his straight, ghost colored hair. I had convinced him to let me play around with dying it. We hadn't settled on a color yet, so it was still bleached, but on his tall, lean body, it worked for him. "James! Someone reached out to me about a job!" I jumped off the couch and showed him my phone.

He threw his towel on a drying rack and scrolled the website. "Babe, this place looks great! Modern enough where you shouldn't have a problem with 80's hairstyles anymore." he said as he elbowed me in the ribs.

I pushed him towards the bedroom, "I know right? Just the fact the website looks like this is a good sign!" Another ding. "Oh, they replied! They want me to come in today for an interview!" I jumped up and down a little in place. "Wait, how do I look?" I raced into the bathroom.

My shoulder length purple hair bounced around as I teased the curls to see if I needed to fix anything. Like James, I also have some colorful tattoos along my arms, it was one of the first things that caught my eyes on him. My manicure looked fresh, glossy black and just a little long. A salon owner is going to pay attention to these things, especially for an interview.

"Ok! I just need the right top and we should be golden!" I replied back and asked when I should arrive. The shop was a little bit away so I started tossing my clothes around. I found a tight black tank that fit perfectly and after checking my hair and doing a slight touch up on my makeup, I received another message saying as soon as possible!

"Babe!" I ran out of the bathroom just in time to see James putting on his leather coat and reaching for his keys. "Can I drive you to work and then take your car to this interview?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and snuggled up to his chest. "Pwwwweeease?"

He tilted his head back and groaned loudly, before looking back at me and smiling. "Of course. I just need the kiss tax before you go."

It was my turn to groan, more at how much I actually liked that sappy move, we kissed and held hands as we walked through the door and towards his car.

James worked downtown at a very popular club as the head bartender, it's actually where we met. It's a quick drive by car so I dropped him and excitedly zipped over to the salon.

--

The salon loomed over me as I pulled into a parking spot directly in front of. As I turned the car off, I took in the big columns on either side of a big bay of windows. It seemed they were going for a Greek motif, the script of the name adding to that theory. I saw a woman puttering around the shop, giving everything a glance from different angles, this must be the person I had been messaging. She had gorgeous blonde-wavy hair, slightly longer than my own, and her red dress highlighted her very endowed chest. I blushed as I glanced down at my, definitely generous pair, latent bisexual energy perking up. I took a deep breath, pushed those feelings down and left the car.

I knocked gently on the glass door to get her attention, waving eagerly as she turned around. She jumped ever so slightly but quickly recovered and opened the door for me.

"Oh my goodness, you must be Alexandria from that job app. Welcome! My name is Gwen, let me give you a little tour of the place before we sit down." She hugged me as she said all of this, and I found my face pushed into her bosom ever so gently, retriggering the blush in my face. As she pulled away, her heels clicking on the floor, I got a better look at her dress and it seemed there was a slight leopard print pattern to it. Almost the same color as the dress itself, so it was very hard to notice.

Gwen showed me around, all the usual stations, the brands of products everyone uses, etc. Nothing was out of the ordinary until we went past the hair dryers to a different device. It was similar in shape, but it must've done something different to warrant its existence. "This right here is my pride and joy. It and its sister device," she motioned behind me where the same machine sat but in a blue tone, as opposed to the red one the original had, "are going to change the salon world as you and I know it. And I'm just so excited for you to join me!"

I smiled at that, her enthusiasm was infectious. She motioned for me to sit in the device behind me and we both sat down and went over the usual interview questions. I showed her my portfolio, asked what services she was offering, and what my obligations would be.

"Oh I plan on doing a little bit of everything, it's all just a matter of surrounding myself with the right people." She again motioned to the chairs we were sitting in, the dome-like head covers currently shifted up to allow anyone to come and go. "You see, not long ago, this was only a distant dream until a then-unknown benefactor gifted me the final piece to the puzzle. I can confidently say, I would not be the person I am today without their help."

She rubbed the arms of the chair lovingly and shifted back to better sit fully in the chair. I mirrored her action; they definitely were comfortable chairs, but I still had no idea what they did. Were they just crazy effective hairdryers? Did they apply some sort of makeup? The domes seemed deep enough to fully cover one's face. Why did they need their own room?

Gwen stood up and spoke, "I think this interview has been a smashing success, and I definitely want to offer you a position here!" She walked over to me and stuck her hand out for a handshake.

I smiled at this, stood and grabbed her hand in mine. In the brief seconds that we were shaking hands, I heard a whirring sound behind me, and as I turned to look at it I was suddenly pulled backwards. My arms and legs were strapped to their respective rests, a scream died in my throat as she sauntered over to me. My eyes wide as I noticed the malicious smirk on her face. "My only condition is that every employee has to go through the same experience I did, sweetie."

The dome finished covering my vision and everything went black.

--

I felt the harsh artificial light shining through my eyelids as consciousness returned to me. I shielded my eyes from the light and attempted to let them adjust; my whole body felt a little numb, heavy, like I had come off a bad trip.

"Oh good, you're awake."

The voice caused my heart to beat faster. My eyes began to make sense of the red blob that was seated in front me. Once I blinked them into focus I remembered where I was, and who I was looking at.

Gwen was sitting right next to me on a stool and had removed her dress, leaving her blood red lingerie to draw attention. Her breasts seemed to beam at me, and I felt my voice choke in my throat as I attempted to say anything.

"There, there," She said as she placed a hand on my thigh, "Don't worry, Momma's here." I couldn't help but melt into her smile and I felt my heart slow a little. I looked down at her hand and found my own, much larger bust, in the way of my line of sight. I felt confused at this; these breasts felt right and natural for me to have, but every memory from before waking up told me they shouldn't be this big.

"Ah yes, you're adjusting. You'll probably notice a few differences in yourself soon. After you accepted my offer, I needed to show you how our exclusive services work. It's been a couple of hours, but everything went very smoothly."

I nodded at her, my voice still felt like it wouldn't come out properly. She looked so gorgeous sitting there, I reached out to hold her hand, she took it in both of hers and held it to her chest. I saw that her own nails were similar to mine in length but in a dark red tone. I blushed a little as I felt the heat of her breasts start to radiate towards my hand, touching her skin was getting me so excited!

"Here," she motioned and attempted to help me stand up. It felt like I had to relearn how to stand properly, probably walk as well. "Let's take a look at you." We walked gingerly back towards the entrance of the shop and then she twisted me to face one of the mirrors.

The top and bra I was wearing were in shambles due to the much larger breast size I now possessed. I hefted them in my hands felt a small shiver course through my body as my nails grazed my nipples. Again, the evidence in front of me tells me that they shouldn't be this large, but every part of my brain tells me they're perfect. I feel myself bite my lip as I move on to the rest of my body.

My hair doesn't look any different, but my lips look a little more swollen than my image of myself tells me they should be. I also noticed a tightness in my waistline for the first time and see some very stretched seams on my pants, and a butt that goes much further out than I remember. My eyes drift over to Gwen.

"After you accepted my offer, some adjustments had to be made. You're a very beautiful girl, but I have certain... tastes." Gwen moved in close and brushed some of the hair out of my face, causing my face to heat up. "You see, after I took a spin in the chair opposite of yours, I found myself incredibly turned on by the concept of seducing and corrupting young men and women and... inducting them into my lifestyle."

Our bodies were touching each other now and I felt an overwhelming desire to do whatever she told me. She kissed me then, deep and aggressive. It was like my reason for existing suddenly became clear. She pushed me back into the room we just came out of, broke away from me in order to lock the door, and then turned around. "Kneel."

Of course. How silly of me. I dropped to my knees and felt my mouth begin to salivate. For the first time, my eyes left her breasts and moved down towards her waist.

"You see, I was just a regular man with a fantasy," Gwen spoke as she slowly put one foot in front of the other, "I wanted to be a woman, but I wanted it quick, effortless, like magic." It was at this point that she moved the panties aside and her hardening member swung into view. "When this person, this... God, came into my life, I was on the verge of giving up on my machine." She was only just out of my reach at this point, I had to swallow my drool before it fell out of my mouth. "But that was the final piece to the puzzle. I sat down at the completed project, and when I awoke, I felt... powerful... lustful... hungry." She reached me now and used one of her nails to lift my vision back up to her, "I felt like a cougar."

Gwen kissed me at the moment, I devoured her tongue, desperate to feel as much of her on my body as I could. She pulled away and pushed her cock into my mouth. "Ah yes, those lips feel amazing. And I'm sure those breasts will feel just perfect later." She monologues to me as I put every ounce of my being into pleasing her. She moaned at this point and pulled the cups of her bra down to free access to her nipples. I removed one of my hands from her balls and moved it upwards only for her to grab it and place it on her breast, our fingers interlaced. I felt a twitter in my own chest as we began to get a rhythm going. The pitch and volume of moans began to increase and I braced myself as she stiffened.

She panted for a little, our hands still locked together, she slowly removed herself from my mouth and pulled the stool closer. She reached down with her other hand to caress my face and lift me up for another heavy make out session. Her orgasm spent time in each of our mouths before it was inevitably swallowed.

As I pulled myself away from her, my legs began to shake and I had to drop on to my butt. They felt like jelly; the exact same sensation that would happen after I had experienced several of my own orgasms. I looked at my pants and noticed a dark stain spreading outwards from my vagina.

"Ah, I see you're starting to notice some of the mental effects of the machine. In the same way that I became a dominant, forceful, seductress, your machine molded you to my perfect counterpart; submissive, meek, devoted to my pleasure." As Gwen said this I knew it to be true; I would do whatever this person wanted for as long as she would allow me to.

She sat down next to me and pulled me in for a cuddle, nestling my head in her lap. "Now then, do you know anyone else that might be looking for a job?"

--

James

--

I poured out a few shots for the few of us left at the end of the shift. It was a good night, nothing too crazy happened and plenty of cash flowing through the place. I threw mine back and sat down at the bar as I watched the other bartender and barback finish cleaning up. My boss, Melissa, pulled up next to me, "You're not one to stay afterwards and drink, what's up?"

I clinked our glasses together and sipped on a beer as I turned to face her. Melissa is in her forties, I think, but no one's been brave enough to ask her. She takes care of herself; her red hair vibrant in the closing time lights. She's dressed professionally with a gray jacket on her shoulders and a flattering pair of slacks.

Melissa legally muscled ownership of our club away from her ex-husband, and we were all thankful for it. He treated this place like a buffet and squandered the real potential we had by giving away booze left and right. All these thoughts flashed through my head as I looked at the genuine concern on her face.

I relaxed into the chair a little bit, "Ha yeah, well my girlfriend needed to borrow my car for an interview, so I'm just sitting here waiting for her to pick me up. Might as well wind down with company." I smirked a little and took another sip of my beer.

"Oh, Alex was having a hard time finding something consistent right? She did such a good job with my hair, it's hard to believe she's struggling as much as she is." She pulled her hands through her own hair, pulling it out of the ponytail and letting it bounce a little.

"Yeah, she got a message today and I hadn't seen her face light up that much in a while so I had to let her take--" My phone dinged, interrupting our conversation. I pulled it out, Alex had texted me saying she was about to pull up outside. "Well sorry to cut this short," I finished the beer, "but my chariot awaits, my lady."

I stood and took a bow. Melissa scoffed and rolled her eyes, waving me out. "Yeah, yeah, I'll see you tomorrow night."

I grabbed my jacket and made my way to the entrance, catching sight of my car pulling up in front. Breaking into a jog, I opened the door to outside, and went quickly to the passenger side and hopped in.

"Jimmy!" Alex pulled me into a quick hug as I got in the car, her voice sounding a little higher than normal. The hug was also significantly more pillowy, was she wearing a push-up bra? What is all this cleavage pushing into me?

Regardless, I maneuvered to get a kiss out of the hug and felt her a little more passionate as well. I guess the interview went well!

After a minute or two, she pushed me back into my chair, and stared at me with a mischievous look in her eye. "Get the job?" I asked.

She kissed me again, "Oh Jimmy! The interview went perfect! I feel so lucky to be working under Gwen! In fact..." she brought one of her black nails to her mouth and playfully nibbled on it, "she wants to meet you! Now! If that's okay with you..." She trailed off and I recognized the beginning signs of those same puppy dog eyes that worked on me before.

It was a strange request, especially considering the late hour, but I was feeling a little loose and maybe a tad frisky as well (both probably from the alcohol, I mentally checked in with myself). Alex was radiating this... subtle sexual energy that I wasn't used to seeing from her, but there was also unrestrained glee. I smiled; I liked this side of her, and if this woman brought it out of my girlfriend after just a few hours, what's the harm in meeting her?

Alex saw my smile and turned back towards the steering wheel, "I knew I could convince you! Just wait, you're going to love her as much as I do!" She shifted the car into drive and then rested her hand along my thigh, slowly stroking me as she sped away.

--

Gwen

--

I put the finishing touches on my outfit as I waited for Alexandria to return. Her interview went amazing and the results of the other device only confirmed that I was on the right path. A smile crept on my lips as my body relived the feeling of being in control over someone else. The way their skin felt, the look in their eyes, it was all so powerful! And she was bringing someone else!

I shook my head in an attempt to focus on the situation. The seduction was half the fun, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. I poured myself a glass of champagne that I had been saving for the grand opening. Alexandria told me that her boyfriend is a bartender and she was picking him up from a shift, so I assumed he would probably be a little tipsy, and I needed a drink after my previous... encounter. I had only gotten to know her over the course of 20 or 30 minutes, and in a professional manner at that, so I'm not sure how her newly sexual and submissive nature might differ from before she arrived today. While I'm confident that she'll be able to bring him here, a small part of me worries that this plan won't succeed.

I shook my head again. I can't fall into negative thinking. I finished my glass and poured another. As I set the bottle down, a set of headlights shined through the window and then shut off. Alexandria had returned.

My busty little employee swung open the door, towing a lanky, white-haired man behind her. Her breasts, only covered by a bra I donated, leading the way immediately followed by a huge, dopey smile, "Mistress!"

The man also had a dopey look on his face, but it had a completely different feel to it. A slight blush on both their cheeks; his looked like one of embarrassment or shame, whereas she seemed to be beaming. My guess is that they had hooked up on the way here, probably finishing immediately before walking through the door. Good. That meant he would probably be a little less on edge than I was expecting him to be. Just then, it dawned on me what Alexandria had actually said!

Sorotrick
Sorotrick
31 Followers
12