Mountain Loft Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Jimmy! He's so happy for us on our new rela-partnership!" She kept pulling him towards me in the back part of the salon where I was standing.

He seemed to be composing himself more, taking in his surroundings, eventually speaking up, "It's a pleasure to meet you! Alex told me that she's going to be helping you out around here and, can I just say..." there was a pause as she stopped pulling him along and stood in between us, "I haven't seen her this excited about anything in a long time. I'm just so happy to see this side of her!"

He reached out a hand to shake my own, and I smiled, bringing him into a big hug. He was almost my height so I knew I couldn't draw his head into my bosom like I did with Alexandria, but I knew that my reapplied perfume would help distract him.

I felt his hands stay in respectful positions, even as mine wandered a bit. He was clearly a handsome gentleman, and it was obvious to see that they really liked each other, but I already felt my mind drifting to what he could be. I kissed his cheek and released my grip on him, "Sorry I'm a hugger! And Alexandria here has just made me so happy today! Oh! Speaking of celebrating, I opened some champagne a bit ago, would you two like a glass?" I strode over to where I was keeping the wine and grabbed the two full glasses I had prepared for them. I rolled my hips as much as possible, doing everything I could to get him to let his guard down.

Turning around, Jimmy had an arm around his girlfriend and she had pulled him into a quick kiss. I knew that she and I had the same plan, and any show that I was putting on for him, she had just as much of a view of, and if anything, was more vulnerable to my charms than he was.

I click-clacked back over to them and pushed the stems into their hands, raising an eyebrow at Alexandria as we caught each other's eyes. I clinked each of their glasses afterwards and walked towards the back door, "I don't suppose Alexandria told you anything about our exclusive services?" I opened in and gestured for them to come in.

"Oh! It completely slipped my mind! But you've got to check it out Jimmy! I took a spin right after the interview and I felt like a new person!" Alexandria started pushing Jimmy towards the door, "Are you sure? It's pretty late already, don't you have to get to bed soon?" He reluctantly allowed himself to be guided through to the room with the two chairs in them.

"Nonsense! We're not opening for a while, I still need a few more employees. Well, one or two, I think, I have a feeling my next interview will go really well." I motioned for him to sit down in the same chair that Alexandra had sat in, while I sat in the other. "Besides, Alexandria needs to learn all she can about this new service before we open up. You don't mind, do you?"

Jimmy spun around and sat himself down in the device, Alexandria made sure everything was set up, and I made sure his glass was refilled. I stepped behind her as she fiddled with the display, adjusting the sliders for various attributes. I wrapped my arms around her, letting my hands rest on her abdomen and leaned into her ear; "You see that red button on the bottom right? If you click that while someone is sitting in the other chair, all of those settings will be imported from that user's mind." I kissed behind her ear, and licked at that spot. "Let me show you."

I waltzed past her and the chair to face Jimmy, "How's everything on this side? Still comfortable?"

Jimmy pushed up the overly large helmet, so he could look me in the eyes. Good, I like someone with a little spine. It makes the hunt that much more sweet. He smirked, "Aside from not being able to see, the chair itself is nicely cushioned. Although there are these random holes throughout, are they supposed to be there?"

I leaned forward, he maintained eye contact until my cleavage became too distracting. I smirked, and brought the dark red nail of my index finger under his chin to bring his eyes back into mine. "Tsch tsch... you know what they say about wandering eyes?" He gulped a little and made to speak, but I pushed my fingers to his lips, "Our little secret." Speaking louder, "Everything look okay back there?"

I stood up and winked at Alexandria, who had her left hand stuffed in her pants and the right pawing at her breast. She moaned in such a way that sounded like agreeing, but her real focus was elsewhere. I smiled broadly and slowly lowered the helmet back to its original position. I turned on my heel, walked back to the opposite chair, threw a switch and sat down. I pictured Jimmy in my mind's eye, focusing on the things that needed... adjusting. I knew from what Alexandria told me that I needed to play my cards right. As much as I wanted to skip to the end, to get my... just desserts, it wasn't the right move. A clear image materialized in my head as the head cover lowered over my vision.

--

I felt myself waking slowly; I opened my eyes and was rewarded with the same darkness, which was a little disorienting. I brought my hands up to them, catching the head cover on the way and recalled what I was doing here. The device certainly sends you for a loop, and it hadn't even done anything to me this time; I made sure the connection was one way. I didn't want some subliminal fantasies Jimmy had to get in the way of my plans.

The light was jarring; I covered my eyes with the other hand as I returned the cover to its resting position. I heard shoes shuffling quickly over to me, "Mistress! Is everything okay?"

I felt a shadow come between me and the lights and opened my eyes to see Alexandria standing over me; her bust still bare from touching herself. She had genuine concern on her face, which caused a flutter in my body. "Of course doll, just give me a second here to sit and collect myself. That thing did go digging in my brain after all." I caressed her face and smiled as she visibly relaxed.

She knelt on the floor and laid her head in my lap as we both looked across the aisle at Jimmy. His body was rigid, tense. That sort of body language would normally mean someone was very uncomfortable, but I doubt he was experiencing any real emotions right now. I caressed Alexandria's hair, "How long was I out dear?"

"It couldn't have been more than a couple minutes, but I was... distracted." I felt her blush heating up my legs.

"Oh? And what was distracting you?" I drifted a hand down to her chest and gently played with a nipple.

She turned to look at me, still a little red in the face, "What we're doing! I just got lost in the fantasy of being rewritten to become your perfect little slut!" A giggle escaped her lips as she straightened up a little, "And then to help you bring Jimmy along? At first, I was a little disappointed you wanted to change him at all, but this is even hotter!" A hand disappeared from my lap presumably to resume fondling herself.

I smiled and felt my own body heating up as she laid out my plans and her own interpretation of them. I brought her face up to mine and initiated a deep kiss. For a few seconds we let our hands wander, but eventually I pushed her away and stood up. I checked the display and it gave an estimated time of completion of around 10 am. I looked at the clock: still 6ish hours away.

"Come my dear," I signaled to Alexandria, "My apartment is right above the salon, let me show you around."

12