Mountain Massage

Story Info
A sore body after a hike leads to some unplanned nudity.
3.9k words
4.53
29.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers

This is a fairly tame, risqué story involving unexpected nudity. If you are looking for stories that involve sex, infidelity or swinging, this is not for you. It is more suitable for couples to enjoy together.

About 5 months ago I finally got off my ass and got back to the gym. I really don't like working out first thing in the morning so I began going every other day at 3:30pm. I noticed that there was one particular gentleman who worked out at the same times. He introduced himself one day as Aiden. We chatted occasionally, got into some good-natured ribbing with each other and a friendship blossomed.

Let me give you some background on Aiden so you can visualize him. He was a widower, (his wife had died of breast cancer 4 years ago). He was about my height, 6 foot, brownish-blond hair and had a slight Australian accent. He often wore a cowboy hat. He joked that the accent and the hat drove the ladies wild. The Crocodile Dundee effect he called it. I would have guessed that he was about 15-20 years younger than me. To my surprise, I learned he was only 5 years younger than I.

He was well built and attractive. "Handsome", Vicki once corrected me! Not the bodybuilder type but he was in excellent physical shape with good muscle definition. Not surprisingly, even the younger girls at the gym looked him over from time to time. He owned a sports therapy clinic nearby and exercised regularly because he well understood the benefits of staying in shape to his overall health and mind.

Over a period of 4 months Vicki and I became close friends with Aiden. At the gym, he took on the role of a mentor/trainer and began to teach me how to work out correctly to avoid injury and to maximize my effort.

Aiden's education and understanding of the human body and its muscles made him a much superior trainer than any of the "official" trainers at the gym. He immediately set me up with a weekly training regimen that focused on different parts of the body and muscle groups. I soon lost my belly fat and although I didn't quite have a six-pack yet I had packed on some muscle and looked and felt better than I ever had before.

After our workout, about once a week, we would reward ourselves, hitting Applebee's for a cold, craft beer. The three of us would often get together for dinner at each others place, go out on interesting day trips and just generally enjoyed each other's company.

One Friday afternoon, Aiden talked about going fishing over the weekend and asked if Vicki and I would like to join him. He had a secluded cabin in Idyllwild that his wife had inherited from her grandfather. Vicki and I loved to fish but hadn't gone in a long time so we readily agreed. Vicki had a rare day off from her Saturday job and seemed excited to have a relaxing time in the mountains fishing.

Aiden had insisted that a fishing license was unnecessary because where we would be fishing was a stream with pools of native brown trout that was not frequented by Rangers.

We met early, loaded our gear into Aiden's Range Rover and headed to Idyllwild. The road to the cabin was mostly dirt, narrow in places with some sheer drop-offs that made Vicki a little anxious. Aiden explained that the condition of the road was the reason we left this morning and not last night. It was unsafe to drive in the dark.

The cabin was old and historic-looking. A well-maintained log cabin with 2 bedrooms and a bath that was very tastefully decorated and homey. It was also very quiet and peaceful, away from city noises! Only the sounds of nature and not another person for miles.

After unpacking and getting a tour of the cabin and nearby surroundings we got ready for our fishing expedition. Vicki made some sandwiches while Aiden and I packed our gear and some beers into a pair of backpacks. The temperature was unseasonably warm so we dressed in shorts and t-shirts.

The hike to the fishing spot was not far but was it was quite strenuous. There was a large rockfall at the end of the trail that we had to climb. Worn out by the hike up, Vicki wasn't sure she could make it but wasn't about to make us all turn back. She pushed on without complaint but we could tell she was struggling so we made frequent rest stops.

Having reached our destination, we selected a pair of promising pools, fished, talked and drank ice-cold beers from the stream for hours. It was an idyllic, beautiful and relaxing setting. Vicki stood for a while because she said her legs and butt were sore from the hike and climb.

Fishing was good. We caught 7 brown trout, releasing 4 of the smallest. Aiden said the native trout thrived here because it was so remote and unknown.

The sun was going down so we decided to hurry back down to the cabin before it got dark.

Once back at the cabin, Aiden prepared the trout while we all shared a couple of bottles of a very good Pinot Grigio. The trout were pan-fried with some garlic and lemon with a salad of Miner's lettuce and vinaigrette picked from the cabin's backyard. Dinner was delicious.

No TV, no cell phone reception, no internet. Aiden made a pitcher of Mojitos while we got comfortable and changed into our pajamas. Aiden asked me to make a fire in a pit in the backyard. The fire was more for light since the temperature was still in the high 70's. We chatted and sipped our drinks to a background of night forest sounds and a crackling fire.

Aiden and I both noted that Vicki groaned audibly when she tried to get up out of the hard, wooden Adirondack chair. She said her legs, butt and lower back were killing her from the hike.

Aiden stood, excused himself, soon returning with a portable massage table. He informed us that he was a licensed therapeutic masseur and kept a portable table in his car for some of his clients that could not come to his clinic. He told, rather than asked, Vicki to lay on the table. He offered her a therapeutic massage to ease her sore muscles.

A massage sounded great to Vicki but she was worried that it would involve disrobing. Vicki is a very modest person, almost prudish and no amount of alcohol would persuade her to get even partially naked in front of another person. Vicki looked a little nervous while Aiden set the table up inside in the living room. When he asked Vicki to lie face down on the table, while still in her pajamas, she was so relieved she complied immediately.

Aiden then proceeded to explain his massage technique. He explained that the massage comprised two parts. The first would comprise a gentle and more superficial massage, with the second part involving deeper probing of the tissues. If at any time Vicki felt the probing was too deep or if she was uncomfortable in any other way she should feel comfortable indicating this so that he could adjust his technique. Likewise, if there was an area that she felt needed extra attention to please indicate this. After discussing where it hurt he spent the first 5 minutes massaging her feet, something Vicki adores, being on her feet so much. Vicki smiled blissfully. She said that he certainly knew what he was doing and it felt terrific!

Pushing up the legs of her pajama bottoms, he began to lightly knead and massage the backs and sides of her calves, gradually progressing up onto the thigh, massaging her sore muscles. Vicki purred, "That feels wonderful!"

Aiden eventually paused and asked Vicki's permission to work her gluts and lower back. Since this was the source of most of her discomfort, she didn't hesitate. Massaging her through her pajamas he gently probed the muscles in her sore butt, identifying the knotted cords and areas of tenderness.

During this part of the massage, Vicki exclaimed "OW" often and was almost ready to terminate the massage when Aiden paused. Aiden explained the hike and all that climbing had really strained her hamstring, abductor and quadriceps muscles in her thigh and gluteal muscles in her backside. He remarked that unaccustomed and strenuous exercise had caused a buildup of lactic acids in the muscle fibers and possibly some micro trauma. Without a therapeutic massage she would very likely be in significant pain the next few days.

Excusing himself, Aiden left to get something from his car. He returned with a bottle of massage oil and a small towel. He explained that the oil contained capsaicin, the active component in chili peppers that gave them their heat. The oil would help to warm up her sore muscles allowing him to more easily soothe and unknot her strained muscles. He further informed her that the oil would make her skin sensitive for a while and it should not get on her pajamas.

He laid the small towel over her backside and asked for permission to remove her pajama bottoms. Vicki hesitated. She felt that Aiden had conducted himself professionally during the first part of the massage. Besides, the massage was very relaxing, effectively soothing away much of the soreness. She didn't want to end the massage yet so, overcoming her reserve, she granted her permission.

Aiden advised Vicki that he would also be removing his t-shirt to avoid getting any oil on it. He didn't want her to get the wrong idea and think he was doing anything improper, he said. If I had an upper-body like his I would have my shirt off as much as possible! Wearing only a short pair of grey, cutoff sweat pants he began again. From where I was sitting I could see Vicki open her eyes, look back and check him out!

Wow! Here I was watching my best friend, half-naked, running his hands all over my wife's body with only a towel to preserve her modesty. Instead of being jealous I was kind of turned on!

After turning on some soothing, New Age music, Aiden began to apply the oil to her legs. Vicki immediately commented that she could feel the heat from the oil penetrating her skin. He instructed that in this part of the massage he would he applying firmer pressure and that although it may hurt at times please try to bear with him, it was necessary to unknot the tight muscles. If at any time she was too uncomfortable to let him know so he could adjust accordingly. His fingers and thumbs expertly worked her muscles.

His experienced fingers knew exactly where the pockets of lactic acid were and manipulated them, breaking them up to be carried away in her bloodstream. Vicki could feel her taut muscles relax and release some of the sharp soreness.

When he reached the upper thigh, again demonstrating his professionalism, Aiden asked Vicki for permission to move to her inner thighs. The abductor muscles were where the thigh muscles connected to her torso and Aiden identified this as a particular problem area. They would certainly be a prime source of pain and tenderness the next few days if not relaxed and unknotted.

As Aiden rubbed and probed the muscles of her inner thighs Vicki began to squirm around noticeably. Aiden asked if she was uncomfortable in any way and she stated that it was really sore. (Days later she confided that besides being sore, having Aiden rub her so close to such an intimate area was causing her to get excited and this was more the real cause of her squirming around).

Aiden worked her inner thigh muscles for some time before requesting permission to work out her gluts. Again, Vicki whispered OK. Aiden folded half of the towel over her right ass cheek. I saw Vicki's eyes pop open but she didn't say anything. She was exposed but not excessively. As Aiden massaged and stroked her cheek and thigh her eyes closed again and a relaxed smile appeared on her lips.

Eventually, his fingers ran worked their way down her ass crack to her inner thigh. His fingers and manipulations were so close to her pussy I began to wonder if he was "accidentally" touching her pretty, trimmed pussy. Knowing that Vicki's most likely reaction to such an intrusion would be to fly off the table I felt reassured this didn't occur.

As he massaged her ass Vicki subtly parted her legs. I don't think she even realized she was doing it. From my perspective, (and Aiden's, I suspected), her pussy was quite exposed and glistening wet! She was completely unaware of her exposure and Aiden gave no indication he saw although he couldn't have missed it. I decided not to say anything and bring it to either of their attentions.

Aiden inquired whether the pressure was too heavy. She didn't respond. He asked her two more times before she replied. We thought she may have fallen asleep but learned later she was fighting giving over to an orgasm. She finally responded, "No, that feels great!"

Next, Aiden lifted her left leg off the table to massage it; front, side and back. Certainly now she could not be unaware that her pussy was on display and dripping now, could she? If she did, she made no move to squeeze her legs together or adjust the towel position. Aiden set her leg down, moved the towel over her right cheek and repeated massaging her right thigh.

Finishing her right leg, he smoothed the towel back over her ass and pushed her pajama top to her shoulders, then shifted the position of the towel down to the middle of her ass. Vicki looked so blissful and relaxed at this point he probably could have taken the towel completely off without her objection.

He oiled up her lower back and, starting at her tail bone, he began to massage her lower back, hips and the sides of her waist. Occasionally, she would let out little moans and say "Oh that feels so good!"

Aiden informed her that he would now work up her back, shoulders and neck. Moving in front of her head, he extended her arms out above her head, on either side of his hips. He then grasped her pajama top and pulled it over her head, up her arms. Folding it, he placed it on top of her pajama bottoms. Vicki surprised me when she lifted her chest up so her top could be removed more easily.

I was enraptured, seeing my wife, nude with only a small towel covering her ass. I imagined that Aiden must see her right now, as I did, a beautiful, sensuous woman. She looked amazing, oiled and sensuous. It gave me an immediate erection. Then I observed that Aiden was sporting an erection his small shorts could not disguise. Instead of feelings of jealousy, I found myself proud of my lovely wife.

Completing her shoulders, neck and arms and turning his back to her, he instructed her to turn over. "What about my top?", she asked. "Cover your hips with the towel and if you are uncomfortable about being too exposed, you may cover your breasts with your hands. Most of my female clients have learned to trust me and are fully nude during a massage".

Cupping her breasts in each of her hands and Vicki announced that she was ready. Aiden poured some oil on her abdomen and proceeded to massage her stomach and hips. Vicki moaned that it felt so warm and good! Aiden's hands worked her stomach. As he moved up and down her abdomen, the towel began to be pushed lower and lower until her pubic mound has exposed but still covering her labia. Vicki made no movement to adjust the towel or ask him to stop. He now included massaging her pubic mound in his massage.

Next, his hands slipped under the towel to massage her upper and inner thigh muscles. The look on Vicki's face showed that it felt so good she just enjoyed it and threw modesty to the wind.

This time, his hand apparently DID bump her vagina, sending electric shocks through her entire body. Capsaicin oil from his hands must have come into contact with the tender flesh of her labia and clitoris. Her head popped up and she said loudly, "It's burning me down there!"

Aiden quickly grabbed the only thing available, the modesty towel, and used it to rapidly rub out the errant oil. Vicki's hands released her breasts and while letting out a loud "Oh my God!", she gripped the sides of the table, shuddering and convulsing into the most explosive orgasm I ever saw her experience.

Aiden, towel still in his hand, watched with me in fascination. It seemed like several minutes before Vicki collapsed, limp. She laid there glistening, completely nude and exposed to her husband and another man. Aiden stepped over and placed his hands on her shoulders. Vicki's whole body had turned beet red and she stammered out her embarrassment having an orgasm in front of Aiden.

Aiden assured her that it was completely natural and was not an uncommon side effect of a therapeutic massage on women. He recounted several sessions where a female client had an orgasm from just a simple foot massage. He explained that there are touch spots on the bottom of your foot that connect to different organs and parts of your body. Something about chakras I didn't quite understand.

Vicki moved to get up but Aiden pressed her shoulders back down into the table. We've gone this far, let's finish your massage. Vic moved to cover her breasts again but grabbing her arms, Aiden eased them down to her side. "Not much sense in being modest now". Contrary to her nature, Vicki complied. Aiden poured some oil into his palms and started massaging her upper chest. Slowly he shifted his attention to massaging around her breasts.

Once again he told her to tell him if she felt uncomfortable to let him know and he would immediately stop.

I thought for sure she would stop the massage right there. To my surprise, she said, "No, I'm OK"."Does it feel good?", Aiden queried. Vicki said, "Yes", a little louder than I would have expected. He continued.

Slowly, his hands worked their ways to her nipples, brushing across them lightly at first. Her nipples responded immediately, visibly growing more erect while her aureoles contracted. Noting her reaction, he ran his fingertips around her nipples, slowly at first, increasing the speed gradually, gently pulling her slippery nipples at regular intervals.

Her eyes were closed tightly now. Her breathing was shallow and she was biting her lower lip. Without warning, she gave a loud moan and with her whole body shuddering, experienced another equally powerful orgasm.

After leaving her laying there quietly for about ten minutes, Aiden walked back over and used the modesty towel to wipe as much as the oil off as possible. He had her turn over and gave her back the same ministrations.

He finished by running his fingers slowly and lightly down the length of her body. Finished, he asked her how she felt. "Wonderful" was all she said. He had her sit on the edge of the table for a few moments while he stood in front of her.

"You need to shower now using plenty of soap to remove all traces of the oil". After showering, Vicki came back to the living room wrapped in a towel to find both my husband and Aiden sitting there in the nude. Smiling, Aiden explained that since he had seen and touched every pore of her body and did not want her to feel awkward or embarrassed whenever they saw each other in the future, I value our friendship too much to allow that to happen so we I decided it was only fair that you got to see me in the nude.

Vicki stood there quietly for a minute or two, her eyes inspecting his sexy body. Vicki's face reddened when she realized that we had caught her staring at his cock. Then with a smile, she loosened her towel, letting it drop to the floor.

Aiden suggested we go out back to sit around the fire and enjoy a couple more Mojitos. He shared that since the cabin was so remote and no one would risk the treacherous road up at night he often just stripped nude as soon as he reached the cabin. He said he enjoyed the freedom of being one with nature and loved the warm sun or cool night air on his bare skin.

We sat around the fire for hours, chatting, now completely uninhibited and comfortable nude around each other. It seemed surreal to see Vicki walking around nude and discussing politics with Aiden like it was the most natural condition in the world. Aiden flirted, in a good-natured way and Vicki enjoyed it.

Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers
12