Mountain Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers

Vicki didn't forget me either. Rubbing her body against me when she walked by and, every now and then, surreptitiously, giving my cock and balls a grope. She was showing both Aiden and I that she was totally mine. As Aiden collected the glasses, he intentionally bent over in front of her to pick them up. She gave him a playful smack across his ass, then curiosity, getting the better of her, she began running her hands over his firm butt remarking how hard and muscular it was. Although the setting was intimate, we all shared a firm understanding of boundaries and respect. We were just comfortable and unthreatened by our new level of friendship.

Aiden and I had a serious talk about our friendship going forward after Vicki went to bed. Aiden gave me his solemn oath that he would also respect our marriage and friendship and that what we shared is only nudity, the most natural state a human can enjoy, nothing sexual. I believed him! He hoped we could share similar nude experience in the future. I informed him that was up to Vicki but knowing her as I do I told him it was unlikely.

Something changed that night in Vicki. Aiden and I awoke to find Vicki making coffee, still naked! Vicki enjoyed watching Aiden in the nude and being watched by us. She freely admitted this last night.

Aiden came up behind her, excusing himself to get a coffee cup out of the kitchen cabinet, while intentionally pressing his now erect penis against her ass cheek. Uncharacteristically, she reached back and pushed his cock away from her, reminding him she was a married woman, sir!

Alas, after breakfast we got dressed again and began the packing and cabin cleanup. Loaded up, we reluctantly headed down the mountain. During the drive home, Aiden asked if we would like to do this again soon. I waited to see what Vicki would say. She replied that she had a few days off in about a month.

Aiden said, "It's a date then!" to which Vicki replied, "Only on one condition..."

"You bring the massage table!"

Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers
12