Mountain Meeting

Story Info
A business meeting leads to a romantic encounter.
6k words
4.37
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY

"So you know what to do...?" said the young businessman, looking very much out of place. He was standing in the small yard of the cabin he owned, on 80 acres of forest adjoining the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. He was wearing a red flannel shirt (pressed neatly), bandana around his neck, cap on smartly, brand new hiking pants and hiking boots. Actually the pants and boots were not brand new, it's just that he took great care to never get them dirty. His name was Maxwell, but out here he preferred Mack. It sounded more woodsy.

She sat on the porch wearing a red flannel shirt also (kinda Mack's uniform for the place), and gardening pants and cowboy boots. "Yes, Sir." she said, in a matter-of-fact manner. "Same as always. Guide the guests on nature hikes. Teach them about area wildlife; footprints, scat, all that. Teach them to cook over the fire. Fishing lessons, if the want them. Light chores so they feel they're getting a real woodsy roughing-it type experience." She readjusted her strawberry blonde ponytail as they conversed.

"Perfect." I expect them late afternoon. Six men on a business retreat. Leader's name is Danny. Coming from New York, so likely to need a lot of guidance.

She missed everything after "six men". "Six men" set her mind awhirl. She remembered well the last time that six men had stayed at the cabin, and the evening cookout they had. She wore a red flannel shirt that night too, but different from the one she wore today. That one was XXXL, which draped to the knees of her S/M frame. With the neckline unbuttoned, it would drop right off both shoulders and straight to the ground. She smiled, thinking about that, a muggy day not unlike this one, an evening with six men around the campfire, when she sashayed to center and popped the last button. She wasn't sure what hit the ground first, her shirt or the men's jaws. Yeah; that was a great night.

"So I'll be going." Mack continued. "You can call me on the landline if you need help or if any problem comes up."

"You would be plumb worthless" She thought. But "Yes, Sir." is all she said.

As Mack drove away, Charlene went through her mental checklist of preparations. A couple little things to do with the linens, then she would be free to pass her time in the garden until the guests arrived. "Six men. Mmmm" She rubbed her crotch as she went in.

It wasn't so very long til she could hear a car coming. Earlier than she expected, but OK, since all the truly necessary preparations were completed. She stood in the garden leaning on her hoe, and waited for the guests.

Soon a hummer pulled in, and a solitary man emerged; average height, light hair, solidly built, virile age.

She pondered for a moment, "Mack said there would be six. I guess I just assumed they were arriving together."

The man stretched from his long drive.

"But, I like the look of this one." She smiled to herself. "Might be worth giving the 'private tour'". She absently reached up and popped the top two snaps of her shirt.

He took a few steps toward the cabin, then stopped, glancing all about. Apparently she had thus far escaped his notice.

"Welcome to Tennessee!" She called out from the garden, with a broad smile and a sweet voice."

He turned about quickly. "Oh. Hello." He tugged at his collar and sleeves. "It's quite humid here."

"Welcome to TENNESSEE!" She called out again.

"Yes. Thank you. I think." He approached her and the garden. "This is a beautiful place. Are you the caretaker? My name is Rob. I was expecting a fellow named Mack."

She gave a firm handshake and announced "Mack owns it. I run it. I'm Charlene."

Did he imagine it, or did she wince momentarily when she stated her name as Charlene?

"Charlene. I don't mean to be unkind, but isn't that name a bit, uh,...."

"Regional?"

"Stereotypical."

Charlene laughed. She was liking Rob more and more already. "Can you keep a secret?" Then without waiting for an answer, "My real name is Jill. But Mack thinks Charlene fits the 'hillbilly cabin' scenario better than Jill."

"So in order to make the weekend more AUTHENTIC, Mack gives you a FAKE name?" Rob asked incredulously.

"Ha ha! Yes. 'fraid so. Mack is a little peculiar".

Rob changed the subject. "Danny called me a while back. It will likely be another two hours before he and the others arrive."

"I see."

"Is it OK if I wait on the porch?"

"Sure. Or inside. Or feel free to poke around the place."

He sat in a rocker on the porch, and she went back to weeding the corn patch. She noticed him watching her, and she truly was something to see (5'8", sleek but solid, curvy where she ought to be) so she threw in some unnecessary bends and stretches for his entertainment. After some 10 minutes or so, he was back up, pacing.

She came to him and said. "I don't want you to be bored. Or uncomfortable. I could show one one of the shorter trails here abouts, if you would care to hike."

"Sure. That would be nice." He smiled at her, then went to his hummer to dig out his hiking boots. Mere moments later, he was ready to go. She had likewise gone to her ATV and changed from cowboy boots to hiking boots. She also, while alone, managed to slip off her bra from beneath her shirt. She stored it in one of her cowboy boots. She then took the first aid kit from her ATV, slung it over her back, and was ready to go.

To begin, they walked along the long edge of the garden. "All of the vegetables you'll eat while you're here will be coming from this garden. You all will harvest them yourselves. For meats, we buy from our neighbors, so you'll taste maybe venison, groundhog, bear, FRESH bacon,..."

At the end of the garden, they turned deeper into the holler, and then up the near slope. "Trail starts here" and she started ascending. Rob followed closely at first, afraid of getting separated amongst the brush. But gradually, as he got more comfortable, he lagged to be about 5 yards behind, all the better to watch her curvy ass wiggle and flex just ahead of him. "She's quite a beauty, under that flannel and nylon.

"You'll find hiking is an excellent way to burn off pent-up energy. Intense exertion followed by blissful relaxation." She called back to him.

"You just described sex." He thought with a grin.

He paused to roll up his sleeves.

"It gets cooler higher up." Charlene said, answering his unasked question.

Reaching a small flattop, they paused for a moment, he with hands at hips to catch his breath, her sitting on a rock with her knees up to her chin. As he scanned the woods in all directions, he heard her say "you mind if I unzip my pants?" quickly followed by two loud zipper noises. Not believing his ears, he whirled about to see his guide zipping off the legs of her hiking pants, converting them into shorts. Very short shorts.

"Whew!" She said. "That feels a whole world better." She flung the two pant legs over a low tree branch. "I'll pick these up on our way back out."

Her slender legs were tanned and toned and Rob could not help but stare. "Is there a problem?" she asked with a grin.

"No. Oh no. Certainly not." He said, not wanting to confess the tightening at the front of his jeans as being a problem.

They continued on.

The hike was certainly stretching his legs after many hours in the car, and the view of her legs was stretching his dick.

After that flattop, the ground seemed rougher and the brush thicker.

"Are we still on the trail?"

"Does it matter?" She teased. "Where's your wanderlust?"

"I could do with a little less wander and a lot more lust." He mumbled to himself.

She didn't hear his comment; nor did she need to. If her charge were half a man at all, her shorts would have him stiff as a fence post any minute now; well before they reached her favorite mountain fucking spot.

"You've come a little early". She called back to him.

"Come... early... Never!" he mumbled with a sneer, his eyes fixated on every wiggle of his guide's beautiful round ass.

"At this elevation, the rhododendrons won't bloom for a couple more weeks".

Oh. That's what she was meaning. He could care less about the flowers.

"This your first time out in the woods?" she called back to him. By this time, he had fallen consistently 10-15 yards behind.

"Nah. I grew up in the Catskills. But not been out like this in some years."

"He hikes like a newbie." She thought and grinned to herself. "He might have grown up NEAR the Catskills, but he didn't grow up IN the Catskills.

Then allowing her mind to wander again, "I wonder if he fucks like a newbie?"

She continued: "You like being out in the forest like this? Camping? Exploring? Primal 'Man vs Nature', and all that?"

"I don't know about 'all that' but yes, I enjoying being out in the elements, fending for myself."

"So on a scale of City Dude Daytripper to Caveman, where would you place yourself?" She asked with a giggle. "Pioneer? Frontiersman? Trailblazer? Wild Nature Boy?"

He didn't answer. He didn't know how to take her meaning; was she taunting him?

Receiving no answer, but determined to get one, she suddenly whipped about, reversed course, and came nose to chest with him. Startled, his hand reflexively flew to her waist. "How primal can you be, really? she whispered. Then she pushed off his chest and easily out of his grip.

"Are you Caveman?" she taunted, backing away from him slowly. "Can you TAKE what you want?" she teased, then she turned quickly away and, laughing, shook her sexy butt in his direction, then dashed off trail through the brush.

She was nimble and quick and graceful as a deer. He clumsily gave chase. They had gone likely a quarter mile through the brush before he managed to get a hand on her.

It took a bit of effort to wrestle her to the ground, but once she was down and he sat astride her waist, they relaxed, caught their breath, and began to control their laughter. They were at a wide mossy bank beside a stream, some 30 yards down from a small cascade. Beautiful place. Had she let him catch up on purpose? Had she wanted to be caught HERE? It was certainly beautiful, and due to the mist of the falls, a good 10 -15 degrees cooler than the trail.

She put her hands together above her head, which made her breasts perk up. He moved one hand to pin them there to the ground.

She met his gaze. "OK, Caveman. Take."

"That's kinda frowned upon nowadays. But I sure would like to get inside of you right now." He leaned slowly forward for a kiss.

With a quick turn of her head she dodged the kiss. She let her arms go limp. "Don't ask. TAKE."

So he did.

Without any of the modern common courtesies, he ran his free hand abruptly up under her shirt to her bare breasts. Her chest was hot and still heaved slightly from the exertion of the chase, and her nipples were the hardest that he had ever felt.

Their eyes were locked. He sat up straighter, then with both hands ripped her shirt open from top to bottom. The rapid undoing of the snaps sounded like firecrackers. She sluttliy squirmed beneath him, but kept her arms over her head.

He stood to remove his own clothes, and she took that moment to wriggle out of her shorts. Then he was on her and in her in moment. And he was big. He tried to thrust hard and deep right from the start, but in spite of her wetness, it took several thrusts and frequent re-angling in order for him to finally push through her tightness and bury up to the root. She locked her legs around the back of his knees, and her fingernails dug slightly into his shoulders. The girth of his dick was dazzling to her, but she took it all and whimpered for more. His animalistic pounding and her whorish cries culminated a few minutes later as they both came intensely. Him first, but the incredible hotness of his spew erupting deep inside her sent her over the edge as well.

He had some momentary regret over having cum inside her, but she quickly assuaged that. "I wanted your cum SO BAD. I can still feel the heat of it" she said as she pressed her belly and her mound. "And I'm on the pill, so no worries."

He rose off her, and she reached for his spent dick. Handling it gently, she said "let me clean that up a bit for you before you get dressed." So some few minutes of gentle sucking and licking followed, taking off of his dick her own juices and taking out of his dick any last remnant drops of cum.

As he slid into his pants, she wiggled back into her shorts, then did a quick squat so that her shorts once again stretched tight across her cheeks.

"You have got the sweetest ass." He remarked as he watched her shimmy about.

"Think so? Then you should have taken it."

"What?" He wasn't sure he heard that right. "You do anal? You mean I could have climbed up your asshole just now??"

She hesitated for a moment, then replied with a wink. "I'd have been game to try. You're pretty thick though; I might not could have handled all that meat. But I'm not one to shy away from a challenge."

Rob was truly stunned. "You... would do anal, out here? No lube??"

"I carry lube in the first aid kit. I have to be prepared for ALL emergencies." She grinned. "Sometimes people get hurt, get bit, get stung,...."

"... get horny." The man finished the sentence for her.

She smiled a great big smile, and ran a single finger down his chest. "A good guide has gotta be ready for ANYTHING."

Later, back at the cabin, she returned to the garden while he went along too, to learn and to help..

It wasn't long until a vehicle could be heard lumbering up the rutted road. She listened and waited; he walked toward the front of the cabin to greet them, and sat back in the rocker.

Pulling in beside the hummer, an Expedition parked and five men piled out. They stretched as Ron had done, then began to look about. Danny was the first to notice Charlene.

"That's our hostess? Man! She's hot." he exclaimed to his companions. Then mumbling to himself: "We could have A LOT of fun with her." Danny then arrogantly strutted to the garden. "Um. Excuse me. I'm Danny, with the rental group."

She paused her hoeing and wiped her brow with her sleeve. She gave him a long, slow top-to-bottom 'rake'; much as he was doing to her.

"Nice to meet you". She said at last.

Rob watched amusedly from the rocker on the porch.

"We're here for the weekend."

"Yes. Mack told me to expect you. The cabin's unlocked." She started scraping out the weeds again, feigning disinterest.

Danny kept talking. "We had a bit of a time getting here. Some of these roads aren't labelled. And my cell signal gave out 30 minutes ago."

"You're paying for solitude. We provide."

Danny paused, puzzled. He wasn't used to female disinterest. Then he continued with a charming grin "I'm not doing anying right now..."

"I am."

"Yes. I see. Well, would you perhaps like a hand with the garden?"

She looked him in the eye, and with a sly smile said "You know how to handle a hoe?"

The biggest grin spread across Danny's face. "I do. I DO know how to handle a 'ho'."

She winked and shoved the hoe toward him. "Then finish these last two rows." She flounced off around the cabin porch, and exchanged sly smiles with Rob.

"SLAM!" thought Rob.

Danny was a handsome enough man, but his attitude sucked. He would be getting nothing from Charlene.

About five minutes later, Charlene had the six men lined up outside the cabin for their orientation: the dos and don'ts of rustic life. You would have thought it was boot camp, but she did a thorough job, and in little time they were briefed about bears, bees, ticks, and copperheads; poison ivy and cow itch; and then set about their first getting-settled chores.

Later on, she gave them all a fire-building lesson just before dark. Now sitting on a stump, she played with a stick and watched the men fumbling around the campfire; roasting venison, stoking the fire, and generally each pretending that they were more competent than the next. She carefully mulled over her situation. Her hopes for this group of six men were dashed. Four were unattractive, one was full of himself, and so she had zero interest in fucking them. But then there was Rob. "I could really get to liking him."

Later, settling in for the night, the men chose bunks and unpacked. Charlene hung about a bit, just for general conversation. When all seemed settled, she bid them good night and left. Moments later, Danny mentioned that he had forgotten his flashlight in the truck, and slipped out to get it. The others hardly noticed, and continued talking.

SATURDAY

None of the men slept well in the cabin Friday night. The beds were not up to their level of comfort, but each wanting to appear rough and woodsy, each blamed their lack of sleep on something else. They were all awake and had coffee on the fire when Charlene rolled up on her ATV.

"I thought we could hike to the sandstone bridge this morning. Any objections?" She handed one of the men some bacon to roast, and passed around some homemade biscuits.

In less than an hour, breakfast was over. Charlene made sure each man was appropriately attired and equipped. Then she slung her first aid kit backpack across both her shoulders, and led the way.

The hike up was steep and strenuous. They experienced the give and take of the woods: travelling early, they avoided the heat but endured the bitey-bugs. Three miles in and coming around the side of a steep bluff, the group got their first view of the sandstone bridge, a giant arch of sandstone carved away underneath by erosion.

"How big is it?"

"50 feet off the ground. 150 feet across. Only 8 feet wide though."

"Can you walk out on it?"

"Yes. But be very careful.'

Reaching the arch, they all just HAD to go out on it. "Now watch your step. Some of the sand up top is loose, and could cause you to slip. Single file, now."

Atop the arch, they ate their sack lunches, took insane numbers of selfies and panoramas, and rested for the trip back down. Charlene made a thorough inspection to assure no trash was left behind.

The trip back down included a stop off at the cascades. The five other men made more photos and explored the falls; Rob and Charlene mostly sat nearby with their bare feet in the ice cold water, and grinned, remembering the day before and how they explored each other.

Back on the trail, they continued the descent. Presently she announced "Along this next stretch, there are some very interesting wildflowers." None of the men were much interested in flowers. They were ALL tired and sweaty and just wanted to be done. She looked questioningly at Rob.

Rob was like the others; just wanted to be done. "Rob," she said quietly, to where the others wouldn't hear, "if you slow down, you might find an interesting flower along here." She slowed her walk; Rob followed suit.

"I'm sure they're all very pretty..."

"IF YOU SLOW DOWN..." she repeated emphatically, as she kneeled down by the edge of the path, "let the others go on down trail, you might find something special, like, say, a Blonde Blower."

In his tired state, that hint took a moment to register, but then he was all in. 'Go on guys, I'll catch up. Charlene, what is this flower here?" He said, pointing to whatever was close.

"We call that Angel's Trumpet. "

And the conversation went like that for another minute, maybe two, as they waited to be certain the others were well gone.

Then they grinned at each other, and Charlene quickly led Rob to a many-flowered glade just slightly off trail.

Rob marvelled. "I believe you know every rock and tree on this property."

"And then some. I'm glad you approve of my choice of sites." Then with a big smile, she added "And my choice of recreation."

Unfortunately, Charlene was not the only one who knew of the flowered glade. Almost immediately upon entering it, they accidentally stirred up a wasp nest. They hurried back out, but Charlene was stung on the neck.

12