Mountain Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the trail, Charlene turned her back to Rob. "I have a bee sting pen in my first aid kit. Will you get it out for me?"

Rob started digging through her pack. He asked, seriously concerned, "You're not allergic, are you?"

"No. I'll be fine. Yellowjackets hurt much worse." Sensing his concern, she added. "I don't need the EpiPen, just get me the ammonia pen."

He handed her an alcohol wipe to clean her skin around the sting, and kept rooting around for the bee sting pen.

"You... have a pistol in here."

"I told you. I have to be prepared for anything."

"But what's it for? Bears?"

"A pistol's not going to stop a bear. But it'll stop Danny. Or any man like him."

Rob was shocked. "What has Danny done? Did he do something to you? Say something to you?"

"It's his attitude. He feels entitled. NOBODY is entitled to my body. I've told him to leave me be, but he keeps pressing. I guess he thinks I'm part of the property. He's not DONE anything, understand me? But he's the kind what would."

Ron remembered the goodbyes of the previous night. He questioned: "When you left the cabin last night...

"Danny followed me out, yes. He was a little grabby. But nothing I couldn't handle."

"I can't find the pen." Rob said in frustration, and then he lifted the first aid kit off her shoulders. He handed her the kit, and she rummaged through it herself. He said no more, but a look of resolve did cross his brow.

She dug around until she found the bee sting pen. Rubbing it onto the sting took out most of the pain.

Coming down from the trail, Rob and Charlene found the other men milling about the cabin. They had begun preparing for supper, and she supervised chores, then excused herself to go home just before dark. "Alright men. I'm done for the night. I'll leave you to it."

The men, then alone, did what men usually do: they bragged about past exploits, they competed at card games, and they discussed what they would like to do with various beautiful women. Most agreed that Charlene was in that category, or at least could be if she tried to pretty up. Given the chance, yeah, each said they would love to fuck her. (Rob gave no indication that he already had.) Some wondered if she would be open to that, fucking some or even all of them. Danny shot that down: "I tried last night, guys, but she's just a teasing bitch." Danny said a few more unkind things too, until Rob boiled over. "Everybody out of the cabin for five minutes. Except you. "

SUNDAY

Sunday morning, and Rob was meeting Jill at their mossy fucking place near the falls. They were supposed to meet around 8 o'clock. She was early; he stumbled awkwardly out of the brush 30 minutes late. "I found my own way here. Are you proud of me?" Rob said.

A sarcastic smile was her only reply. Then, "You're leaving today." She stated the obvious. Then after a pause. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm already making plans to come back."

She smiled halfheartedly, not believing he would follow through on that.

They embraced, they kissed, then kissed again, then everything took off from there. He unbuttoned her shirt while she unhooked his belt.

She had no bra again. Her eager breasts jumped out to meet his hands. She let him play a bit, cupping her beeasts and rubbing thumb circles around each nipple. That kind of tickled, but was making her pussy quite wet anyway. Her hands had pulled down his pants just enough for his semi-hard dick to breathe the free air. She scooped one hand into his pants under his scrotum and used the other to twist and squeeze his shaft. All this, with intermittent kissing, went on for a couple more minutes, then Jill began to slowly sink to her knees. Rob was disappointed when her breasts were no longer in reach, but not so disappointed that he regretted what came next. On her knees, Jill's mouth was right at crotch level for Rob.

"I thought I'd give you a little of what you missed yesterday." She chirped.

She looked up at his face, eye to eye for a moment, while never having stopped her twisting of his shaft. Then closing her eyes she turned and put the spongy dickhead into her mouth, just the head. She sucked the tip intensely. Her hands moved to his hips, and she started to bob her head onto him. His hands moved to her hair, and he gently ran his fingers through it as she sucked and bobbed.

Jill thought Rob would try to take charge and start thrusting, use his hands to hold her head and push his thick shaft fully into her throat. And she would be fine with that. But curiously he didn't; he just ran his fingers gently through her dampening hair, down along her taut cheeks, caressing the "O" that was her strained lips, and back up again. Over and over. She sucked and bobbed for a little while, then pulled off for a moment to catch her breath. "You like?"

"Oh yes." he moaned blissfully. "You're not stopping, are you?"

With one hand she massaged his base and balls, with the other she rubbed her own nipples. She shook her head 'no', then accelerated her stroking, before moving to the part of a blowjob that she liked best. Her specialty, that never failed to get a man off quickly. Making eye contact with Rob, she put his spongy mushroom head back into her mouth, and then gave his head and the sensitive spot just below the head the best tongue massage it had ever received. As Rob moaned and lurched, she never broke eye contact and never stopped the tongue thrashing. Rob hadn't experienced this before, that focused tongue-attention solely on the head could produce such intense sensations. Jill could feel him tensing and she tasted a bit of precum, so she pulled off again. "Enough of that". She panted breathlessly.

"What??" said a stunned and disappointed Rob. "You don't like a man to cum in your mouth? I thought..."

"Oh YES, I do. That's what I had planned for you yesterday. I was going to drink you dry." she replied with a lusty licking of her lips. "But today is a different day. And that is all the mouth you get. We're going to do something special today."

She crawled over to where her first aid kit lay.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head when she pulled forth the lube. "Have you done anal before? She questioned, as she walked on her knees back to him.

"No, actually. " was the reluctant reply.

"I can understand why." She teased as she shook his desperate dick, and gave it one more quick lick on the shaft. "You've got a lot here to handle. Most women would be scared to death to take all this meat in their asshole."

Rob said nothing for a bit, then broke the silence. "But you're not scared?"

"I'm a little scared." She giggled. "But also quite determined."

"So you've done anal before."

"A few times. But that guy was half your size. Him being small was the only reason I agreed to it. Better for a lady to learn on a dick that won't tear her up."

Rob could see the wisdom in that.

Rob stepped back and completely undressed, as did she. Then she crawled back to him with the bottle of lube in one hand. "We'll have to go slow. Really slow. But I think it will be good in the end."

Rob was beside himself. Jill was volunteering anal, offering her hottest and tightest hole to him. He reached down for the bottle, then popped it open.

Jill instructed, "First you'll have to get me good and slick inside."

She rolled onto her back, on the soft thick mat of moss. She brought her knees up toward her chest, so that her legs were up and open. Rob was caressing her bottom with the palm of his hand, while letting his fingers apply lube around and in her asshole. Each upward pull made her gasp, and loosened her hole a little more. His fingers could get the lube about an inch in. Deeper than that would have to rely on a well greased dick.

She turned again, this time into the doggie position and Rob sidled up behind her. He let his dick lay in the top of her crack, as below it his thumb massaged her well lubed asshole; a little caress around the rim, a little soft straight pressure, a little push to get in to the first knuckle.

"OK." She heaved nervously."Push it in."

"Light steady pressure." She inhaled quickly and grimaced. "Ow. Stop. That hurts."

Rob stopped and backed up just a step. He used his thumb to massage circles around the rim of her asshole. "No problem. I'm sorry about that. We can do something more comfortable."

She turned about quickly; Rob was surprised that Jill's lustful leer was unabated by her moment of pain. In fact, it even seemed accentuated. "I didn't say I was giving up. You've got quite a piece there, but I'll master it yet. I'm going to give you your first assfuck. You're going to shoot your first assload into ME. Get some more lube, and try two fingers."

"You sure? You are an amazing woman."

She hardly heard that bit of praise, as she was breathing herself up for the act. "I can take it. I can take it. I can take it. Ooooooohhh (when a slickened finger entered her) I can take it. I can take it. I can take it ALL. Ooooooohhh. (When a second finger joined the first) Yes. Like that but easy. Slow."

Rob could see her asshole alternately stretching and clenching around his fingers. He could feel the incredible tightness and heat of it. It seemed impossible that all his meat could go inside there. But the female body can do some incredible things.

"Rob?"

"Yes, Jill?

"Wider circles. Open me up."

Rob could barely believe this was happening. His first anal, way out here in the woods. The sounds of the birds, and of the falls, and of Jill's tiny asshole being slickened and expanded. The smell of flowers and lube. Then a few coos and ahhs and sharp breaths later:

"Rob?"

"Yes?"

"I'm ready, Rob. Put it in now." Then she inhaled deeply once more.

"Ow."

Rob stopped pushing.

"No! Don't stop. No stopping this time. Aim your dick downward, like toward the ground."

He did; and then the POP of insertion and Jill's wail of ecstasy showed he had struck home. His dickhead was in Jill's asshole. Snug and tight, Rob didn't move at all for some long seconds, which was good for Jill because she needed time acclimate to the enormity that she now contained. She did relaxing breathing again, trying to lessen the grip of her sphincter. She had managed to receive his tip; can she now handle the next step, the shaft? Or the last step, the pounding?

"Move slowly now. Really slow. No! Don't go deep yet. Ow. Give me a few minutes of slow and shallow before going deep."

Going slow was fine with Rob. Her asshole clenched him like a surgical glove, and going fast would make him come too soon. He just did as Jill breathlessly instructed, and relished the tightness and warmth of his first assfuck.

"OK. Slowly go deeper now. Slowly,"

She dropped upon one forearm and used her other hand to rub her clit.

He could feel her and almost hear her flesh expanding as his meat delved deeper into her core. Her writhings made the sensations all the greater. He was going to explode. He couldn't hold off much longer.

"OK. Faster now. Yes, that's good. Oohhhh. Yes. More. Faster. OW. Oohhhh. Yes. Keep pushing, keep pushing. Come on, Caveman, TAKE! Take that hole! It's YOURS!" That is when the dam burst. He grabbed her suddenly by the hair and pulled back hard. Her head jerked back and her whole body shifted back, impaling her to the full degree upon his great shaft. She arched her back in full-body orgasm and screamed. He exploded within her ass in many powerful convulsions. His mind was gone. He could do nothing but feel.

As the intensity slowly subsided, she slowly lowered herself down to the ground, full onto her belly; him following, he kept himself inside her and let his weight rest upon her ass. In this state they rested. Her grip was so tight and his dick was so securely lodged within that even his inevitable deflating did not draw it out of her asshole.

Eventually though he must withdraw, and he did so very slowly and with one thumb caressing her stretched hole to keep it stimulated. The moment of outing hurt her a little. That's unavoidable, but the rubbing minimized it.

He raised back to his knees. She did likewise, but also used her hands to pull her cheeks apart and wiggled her asshole in his direction. "Am I a wreck?" She said coyly.

He took in the sight, her asshole stretched and gaping open, red and puffy, with lube spread everywhere in the vicinity.

"Yeah. You're a wreck."

"Did you wreck this tiny asshole?" She teased and wiggled about even more, as her hole finally started to contract.

"Yeah. I wrecked your tiny asshole."

"You shot your cum really deep. It will come leaking back out later today." She rolled into a sitting position. "How was it?" She asked with a wink.

"Indescribable. So different from everything else. You are one fabulous woman."

"Thanks." She said, looking to the ground and suddenly appearing somewhat sad.

"By the way,... I hate to change the subject from your gorgeous body to something far less pleasant,... but Danny, he's gone. I fired him last night."

"YOU fired HIM. I thought he was the boss??"

"Danny was in charge of planning this retreat. But Danny worked for me. He shouldn't be treating anybody the way he acted toward you." He extended his hands and helped Jill to her feet. They were now standing nude in their beautiful fucking spot, fresh off the most intense and wonderful fuck either of them had ever had. They embraced. They kissed. Rob spoke: "You think Mack would be willing to sell this place?"

Jill's eyes lit up like fireflies and she smiled as she leaned into Rob's chest. "He might. He just might."

12