All Comments on 'Mountain Meltdown'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 4 years ago
Hot

And fun. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More!

Part 2 is needed, she will forget the plan b and let her son knock her up, they will be lovers forever!

writerjabwriterjabalmost 4 years ago
I hope

The son becomes more assertive because mom is a control freak. I can understand why her husband left. I hope you write a little more sensitivity into her responses. Otherwise I enjoyed the story and will reread this one!

burkdmburkdmalmost 4 years ago
FYI

Yes, you can get sunburn through windows. UV is only reduced by special anti UV tinting, and even then it doesn't stop all of it.

10towers10towersalmost 4 years ago
What a ride

Well paced and very arousing. A sequel is definitely in order, hopefully at a more relaxed pace at home. They should be naked for a whole weekend and let the lust overcome any hesitation, and acknowledge the power of their joining.

kappapride08kappapride08almost 4 years ago
Please continue this

The characters had brilliant chemistry. I liked how natural it felt. Please write more about these two.

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Great read. The son on rebound, a mother who’s practically a virgin in her 30s, the isolation of mountain resort combine to devastating effect. Thank you.

J_U_4J_U_4almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I hope she forgets to pick up Plan B.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved the story but I think it would have been a little bit hotter if you given us more of a physical description of the mom other than her butterfly labia. Hair color/height/weight/boob size, etc. That helps me see the situation better in my mind's eye.

Josephep2003Josephep2003almost 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Can imagine something like this happening!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this story

This one definitely deserves a continuation. The characters were well written and their chemistry is spot on. If you can, please do another chapter to finish off the cliffhanger. They deserve a happy ending.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Forget plan B. They need to become a couple. Forget what anyone thinks

ekim22ekim22almost 4 years ago
FINALLY a unique storyline in the genre!

Awesome job. It's not frequent that we get a new storyline that no one has done before and your writng was solid as well!

LauraLace444LauraLace444almost 4 years ago
Very Solid, Perfect length.

As some of the other comments have mentioned it’s really nice to see a unique hook for the story. It was well written and super well paced. I appreciate that you didn’t drag it out longer than need be. And the ending was great. Overall great job.

kromenkromenalmost 4 years ago

Well detailed and hot. Incest isn't even my category, but you wrote it well enough to make it exciting to read. Great job.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Great story

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaalmost 4 years ago
great!

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story

Thank you

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 4 years ago
Fuck no to morning after Plan B...

Mom needs to let her son drop a second hot load inside her before they get to the bottom of the mountain. Let his eager young swimmers swarm past her cervix and flood her unprotected womb. Hopefully she’s fertile, with a ripe and ready Mommy-egg waiting in there, begging for her boy’s babymakers to tap eagerly at her forbidden ovum, a lucky one to wriggle inside and the kinky DNA-mixing can begin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1*

For Valentine's Interrupted

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy chapter!

Very yummy indeed. Definitely a story that I would like to see continue. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story.....some more mountain getaway time for them....

Oh, BTW, GLASS DOES NOT STOP UV. Forward windshields do but because they are laminated. Sides, back, sunroofs, house picture windows etc will fry your ass.

LittleBigDaddyLittleBigDaddyalmost 3 years ago

Good story - glad it ended suggesting it wouldn't end, always a turn-off when it's always confirmed to be the only time.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

HELLUVA MAN TO CUM FIVE TIMES IN A DAY...FIVE STARS!

yakboy69yakboy69almost 2 years ago

Great story and idea. Well done. Very hot descriptions too. Keen to see if there is a follow-up but it's cool if there's not too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Totally worth the ten-year wait," is the theme and opening for the much needed sequel.

Seems to be much below the sex surface, to be explored.

Great HORNY toad. Good job, keep it up!!! Thank you.

Shampoo bottle? REALLY? could have done without that visual! Her first pic was perfect.

Don't you know we are going plastic free? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story but you should have continued with more and mother and son finally falling in love with one another and them having children and living on the mountain 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelcityTXSteelcityTX6 months ago

We need a part two of this incredibly hot story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous