Mountain Meltdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flash of movement caught my eyes. Mom's legs opened for just a brief second, once again giving me a glimpse of something disturbingly wonderful. Then it was gone.

"Whoops," Mom said, starting to giggle again.

"Stop that," I barked.

"You know, you could just NOT look."

"I'm trying."

"You're not trying HARD enough, apparently," she giggled.

"Can you please stop?"

"I'll stop if you stop looking at my vagina."

"MOM!"

"What? That's what you did."

"I didn't see anything."

"Really?" she asked in mock surprise.

Just in time to avoid another disaster, I turned my head. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her spreading her legs and bending forward, looking at herself. My heart was hammering in my chest but I avoided the trap. My penis, however, didn't seem to care. Just knowing what was happening was enough to send all the hemoglobins marching.

"Looks like you can see a lot to me," Mom said.

"Will you please stop?" I begged.

"Okay, fine," she said with a sigh. "I'm sorry. You can turn around again, it looks like you're about to have an aneurysm straining your neck."

Tentatively, I glanced at her. She was sitting like a normal person again. Legs not quite touching at the knee but not spread eagle either. I relaxed again.

"Okay, give me a minute," I said.

"We have all the time in the world."

When it wasn't working fast enough, I grabbed my backpack and placed it on my lap. It wasn't comfortable on my penis but it disguised everything.

"You were right, I'm not sweating as much anymore," she said.

"How long do you think we'll be stuck in here?"

"No idea. Let me ask," she said and picked up the phone. "Hey, Clive. How's it going?"

...

"Yup, still stuck."

...

"Okay, thanks," she said and hung up.

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"Looks like you're stuck with me for a while longer. The contractor hasn't even arrived yet."

"Great."

"Let's just forget anything happened, okay? They're just body parts, it's really not that big of a deal."

"Okay."

"Good. Then you can put that backpack away, you look ridiculous."

"No, I really can't."

"Still?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes."

"How long does it usually take?"

"Can we please stop talking about this?"

"You're right, sorry."

Silence permeated the cabin. My erection subsided but I wasn't about to take away the backpack just yet. Doing that would be like sending my mom a status update about the state of my dick. I grabbed my phone.

Twenty-five long, grueling minutes.

"You didn't inherit that from your father, by the way," Mom said after a minute. "He wasn't that big."

"Ew, gross. I did not need to know that."

"How big are you exactly?" she asked with a completely straight face.

"That's none of your business."

"I know, I'm just curious."

"It's not a question you should be asking your son."

"Let's call it a fair trade for what you've seen."

"Fine," I groaned. "If it's going to get you to shut up. It's seven inches."

"Bullshit," she blurted out.

"What? You asked."

"It didn't look that big earlier."

"Can we please, please, please drop the subject?"

"I will if you admit you're lying."

"Fine, I admit it, now can you stop?"

"I don't believe you."

"You don't believe me about admitting I'm lying when you thought I was lying?"

"Yes, precisely."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"What doesn't make sense is seven inches."

"Then don't believe it."

"Show it to me."

"No. You're insane."

"If you're not willing, I'll just have to see it for myself."

"How are you—"

Mom pressed her hands into the bench cushion and hoisted herself over to the other side of the cabin, sitting right in front of me. She had a wicked grin on her face and I knew I was in trouble. I didn't know just how yet, though.

Scooting forward a little, she placed one foot on my bench, next to my left knee. She raised her other leg and placed it next to my right knee. It took all the strength I possessed not to tilt my head down. All the work that time had done was undone in a split second as I felt my dick press up against the underside of the backpack.

"Please," I croaked, my voice cracking.

"I'm not moving until I get my answer," she said with supreme smugness.

My eyes flickered downward for just a single heartbeat. It wasn't like before, most of the panties had been dried out by the sun and the heat. The only spot still wet was at the front, coincidentally just where her opening was.

"You can look all you want if you take that backpack off," she said.

Busted.

The worst part was that her strategy was working. With every passing second, it was harder and harder to not stare. It didn't matter that there was a voice screaming in my head that she's my mother, over and over.

"Fine," I shouted and set the backpack aside.

My erection sprang up, stretching the fabric of the boxers to their limits. I checked to make sure nothing untoward happened but my mind was on something else.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed.

It didn't occur to me until I was taking a closer look that it wasn't just a coincidence her panties were wet right where her pussy pressed up on it. She wasn't sweating. That only seemed to make my erection harder.

Something inside of me wanted to fuck that pussy. My body yearned to plunge my cock into that gorgeous hole and keep thrusting until climax. At that moment, I didn't care whose vagina it was. All I knew was that it was beautiful and right in front of me.

"So that's what seven inches look like, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Did you measure it?"

"Someone did," I replied.

"Ah, I see. Do you like looking at my pussy?"

"I guess," I muttered.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it. Your little peep is speaking for you."

"Little peep?"

Mom giggled and bit her lip. Suddenly she sat up again and swung her leg over mine, coming dangerously close to kicking my erection. She closed her legs and grinned at me.

"Already?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Raising an eyebrow, Mom asked, "What? Are you saying you want to look at your mother's pussy again?"

"No, of course not," I protested.

"I'll you mine if you show me yours," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mom stood up, turned sideways, and pushed her panties down. As soon as they reached the knees, they fell to the cabin floor. She stepped out of them, then sat back on the bench, keeping her legs shut together tightly. I couldn't see anything except for a few dark hairs at the top of her groin.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yup."

With trembling fingers, I undid the three buttons on my boxers. I looked up at her again for confirmation and she nodded at me, pressing her lips together hard enough they turned white. Hooking my index finger into the fabric, I pushed the hole toward the tent's peak.

A moment later, my cock was out. Fully erect in all its glory. A faint breeze roiled over my sensitive member and goosebumps rose on my arm.

"Your turn," I said.

True to her words, Mom resumed her position from early. As she placed her second foot up on my bench, her labia unglued from each other and opened in front of my eyes like a flower. Her bush was a neatly trimmed triangle, and the skin around her labia was a shade darker. Between the folds was a touch of pink. I licked my lips.

"Not getting you circumcised was my decision," Mom said. "One of the best choices I ever made."

"Thank you, I guess."

"I had no idea you were that well endowed."

"And I had no idea your, uh, area is really pretty."

"You can say pussy," Mom giggled. "Are you still a virgin? I assume you're not but—"

"I'm not. Are you?"

I expected laughter but with a way too straight face, she said, "Yeah. Your father couldn't get it up and we had to do it artificially. Technically I've never had sex with a guy."

"Really?" I asked, looking up at her in surprise.

Then the laughter came, loud and raucously.

"Very funny," I said, though I couldn't help but grin. Her laughter was infectious.

"What I wanted to ask," she said after calming down, "was how did it feel?"

"Being born? I don't remember."

"No, having sex with that."

"I dunno. Good?"

"You're packing that," she said, gesturing at my cock, "and that's all you have to say? Just good?"

"I don't know what kind of an answer you're expecting. I don't really have anything to compare it to. That's my only one."

"I suppose you're right. Did it fit into Amber?"

"Yes, it fit quite nicely. Why wouldn't it?"

"No reason," she said quickly.

A small pool of liquid formed on faux leather, right between her legs. She was turned on by the sight of my penis as much as I was turned on by her. A wave of nausea mixed with excitement rolled over me. My heart hammered.

"Are you afraid it wouldn't fit in yours?" I asked and an angry swarm of butterflies roared in my stomach.

"I don't know," she muttered, biting her lip, eyes transfixed on my penis.

Reaching between her legs, Mom pressed her middle against the hood of her clit. She started tracing but then stopped, slid her finger inside her vagina, and pulled it out again — only now coated in goo. She resumed pleasuring herself.

Her other hand slipped underneath her sports bra. She pushed it up, exposing her left breast. Her nipples were rock hard and she began squeezing and kneading herself. Her areola was as dark as her labia.

As if in a trance, I grabbed my cock around the base and pushed down. The forehead retracted all the way, exposing the bright red glans. Precum oozed halfway down my shaft, running atop the vein on my left side.

Watching my mother masturbate, I started stroking slowly. Any faster and I'd pop.

KA-CHUNK!

The loud noise scared the shit out of both of us. The cabin dropped an inch and for a split second, I thought we were both about to die. God judging us from above.

Then the cabin began to ascend once more.

"Fuck," Mom muttered.

The momentary magic was broken. Both of us jumped to our feet and began a mad dash, scrambling for our clothes. My brain felt like jelly, trying to process everything that had happened and it was too slow to catch up.

The cabin stopped again. Mom and I looked at each other and we both knew what the other person was thinking: what if the cabin stopped again? What would happen next? It was tense and a very large part of me hoped that the cabin wouldn't start moving again.

But it did. Mom buttoned up her blouse. I pulled my t-shirt over my head. We sat back down, each at different corners of the cabin.

"Nothing happened," Mom said quickly.

"Nothing happened," I agreed.

Ten awkward minutes of stop-and-go later, we arrived at the cable car station on Tableau Blue. The back of my shirt was soaked and Mom sprung several leaks. Circles of white salt-stained her black attire.

The door opened and wonderful, amazing, cool mountain air rushed in. Two faces peered in. Medics.

"How are you doing?" one of them asked.

"Fine," Mom said.

"Do you need any assistance exiting the cabin?"

"No, I don't think," I said, grabbing my backpack.

The scene outside was chaotic. Half a dozen people sat on the ground, wrapped in blankets dripping water. Bags of ice were piled up against the wall. One person, an elderly woman, laid on a stretcher covered in cold compresses.

"How are you feeling?" a different medic asked, pulling me aside.

"Fine," I said.

"We're checking everyone for signs of heatstroke. Any sort of muscle cramps or spasms?"

"Nope."

"Headache? Nausea? Vomiting?"

"No, no, and no," I replied.

I did remember having a whole lot of feelings that felt like nausea at one time. They were caused by something else, though. Not that I could tell that to the medic. Nothing happened.

"Thirsty?" she asked.

"Nope. We had plenty of water."

"Okay, it sounds like you're alright but I'd like to check your temperature if you don't mind."

"Sure."

The medic pulled a laser thermometer from her belt and asked me to lower my head. She pointed the instrument into my ear canal and a few seconds later it beeped.

"Slightly raised temps of thirty-seven-point-four but it looks like you may be alright. Lucky you're young. You're free to leave but I would recommend wearing a hat or staying out of direct sunlight."

"Thank you."

Several feet away, Mom was still being treated. A new, empty cabin arrived. Nevertheless, they halted the car and two medics opened the door, peering inside to make sure it really was empty.

"I told you, I'm fine," Mom said, raising her voice.

"Yeah, she is," one of the men sitting on the floor commented loudly. I recognized him as one of the bald heads I saw sitting in the next cabin. A few of the others chuckled. A sinking feeling entered my stomach.

"Excuse me?" Mom asked, rounding on him.

"That was a great idea to strip buck nekkid," the man said, grinning from ear to ear.

"We were in our underwear. To fight off the heat," Mom growled.

The entire group started to laugh raucously. The sinking feeling intensified. With everything that happened, I hadn't even considered that someone might see us. How much had they seen? Had they seen her masturbate? Did they know we were mother and son?

"Maybe you should have done the same thing and you wouldn't all be sitting here like a bunch of dumbass," Mom snapped at them and turned to me. "Come on, we're leaving."

"Ma'am!" the medic who had been checking her out called after us.

Outside of the cable car station, the air was significantly warmer. The sun was out in full force, scorching everything in sight. Compared to the cabin, it was very comfortable. The Mt. Blue Lodge was an impressive looking building. Only three stories tall but very wide. A half-timbered construction resembling the style of the European alps.

Thirty feet out from the cable car station, Mom stopped and took a deep breath. She rolled her head back and her eyes were closed.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Just running a little hot. I'll be fine. I'm gonna be staying indoors in an air-conditioned building all day."

"The medic said I was fine."

"That's good."

"Did those guys see us?"

"Looks like it."

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Not your fault."

"It was my idea."

"Your idea stopped us from getting a heat stroke like those perverts."

"Should we do something?"

"We can stop talking about it," she said and started walking again.

*** *** ***

Half an hour later, I found myself sitting on a bench overlooking a small pond with the nickname "blue puddle." The mountain water was ice cold despite the rising temperatures and I was tempted to take a dip.

The idea of taking off my clothes, however, once again stirred up the memories of the cabin ride. Not that there had been many seconds since that I hadn't spent thinking about it. It occupied every synapse of my brain.

That morning already felt like a different lifetime that happened several weeks ago, rather than mere hours. My mom masturbated in front of me while my penis was out. The idea was alluring and strange, like a fever dream. Maybe the medic was wrong and I really did have a heatstroke? Was there any chance in the world I had imagined the entire thing?

When we got to the hotel, Mom told me to fill up my water bottle. When I returned from the kitchen, she presented me with a Mt. Blue Lodge gift store brand hat to wear. Then she said she had to work and sent me off without so much as a goodbye.

It was confusing. Did I really want to fuck her or was it just because I hadn't been laid in several months? Of course, I didn't want to have sex with my mother. It was ridiculous.

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Mom.

MOM: Since you like looking at it so much

Attached below was a picture. A mirror selfie, taken in one of the Mt. Blue Lodge bathrooms. Her black pants were pushed halfway down her thighs. Her blouse pushed up to her bellybutton, held there with one arm. Phone in the other hand.

And there it was, the focus of the image. Her pussy. Just the way I remembered it. Butterfly labia and bush. My body's response was quick and powerful. I already had my hand on my crotch when my brain managed to grab my attention.

Looking left and right to make sure I was alone, I spotted a pair of hikers a hundred feet down the path. I groaned. There were dreadfully few places I had solitude on the mountain and the thought of someone accidentally walking in on me jerking off wasn't very appealing.

The best place would be the water, if anywhere.

The phone buzzed again.

MOM: btw it would definitely fit

In the next image, she had one foot up on the countertop. The blouse hung loosely, covering her torso but she was turned enough to see her stretched pussy between her legs in the mirror. Inside that pussy was what looked like a shampoo bottle, held in place by her fingers.

A wave of dizziness washed over me. It wasn't just seeing my mother with a shampoo bottle up her pussy — though believe me, that alone was incredibly hot — it was her text message. She said "it" would definitely fit. "It". My cock.

Even though it had taken me half an hour to reach the blue puddle, it only took me twelve and a half minutes to make it back to the hotel.

The entire trip felt like a dream. I only vaguely remembered entering the lobby and asking someone where my mother was working at. One of the rooms on the third floor. Maybe I took the elevator, maybe I took the stairs. I wasn't sure.

What I was sure of was walking into that room. Mom was talking to two other staff members, standing next to a large, ugly stain on the otherwise spotless carpet. I knocked on the doorframe and she turned around to look at me. A moment of recognition and her face brightened immediately, smiling at me intensely.

"Excuse me for a moment," she said and pushed me out of the room.

Mom used her keycard to open a door across the hall. I had just enough time to shrug out of my backpack before she hooked her hand around my neck and pulled my head down for a kiss.

Not a motherly peck on the cheek but a real kiss. Her lips were so warm and so soft but powerful at the same time. Her tongue flickered across my lips, exploring. I barely had the chance to do anything.

Embraced together, we stumbled and I managed to somehow land on the soft bed. Crouching over me catlike, Mom planted a kiss on my lips, my chin, and my neck. Her hands were at my crotch, unbuttoning my shorts.

My cock was already as hard as it could possibly be when Mom's fingers wrapped around the shaft and pulled it free from its fabric confines. Without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around my tip and started to blow.

Words can't describe how amazing it felt. She bobbed up and down on the top half of my penis, using her tongue to play with my glans and foreskin. It wasn't just any mouth, it was my mother's mouth. The same mouth that told me countless times how much she loved me. Never would I have imagined how good she was sucking a cock. Never would I have imagined her hand around my cock, stroking me at the same time. Never would I have imagined her reaching into my pants and gently cupping my balls, brushing across the sensitive cargo with her thumb.

"Wow," I gasped.

And then it was already too late. The orgasm rose up inside me like a bolt of lightning. Mom didn't slow down. She didn't ease up at all. She didn't so much as react when my cock erupted and I pumped the first load inside her mouth. The orgasm was intensified by her continued, relentless stimulation and the second spurt felt as powerful as the first. And the third. And the fourth.

Using both hands to massage my cock from the base to the tip while still sucking at the top, Mom managed to milk every last drop of cum out of me. Drained, I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I felt empty but wonderful.