Mountain Meltdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See? It fits into my mouth, too," Mom laughed and laid down on the bed next to me.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Do you always ejaculate that much?" she asked.

"I don't know. Do I?"

"You filled up my entire mouth."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. I wanted to," she said.

"Okay," I muttered, not sure what else to say.

Mom propped herself up on the elbow. "I should get back to—wait, why are you still hard?" she asked and wrapped her hand around my still rigid shaft.

"I told you, I don't really have any control over it."

"I gotta get back to work," Mom sighed and slid off the bed.

"But—"

"Sorry," she said, getting to her feet.

Without looking back, Mom walked out of the room. The door slammed shut behind her like a bell, ringing in the end.

With my cock still hanging out, I was left alone with my thoughts. The entire encounter had been so short but there were far too many emotions crammed in, I didn't even know where to begin to process them.

My mother just gave me a blowjob. A damn good one. Thinking about it only made me harder. Should I masturbate or should I save it for later? Would there even be a later?

Beep.

The door clicked and then opened. Mom rushed in and before the door even closed, she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Now or never," she said, hurrying toward the bed.

I barely had time to push down my pants and definitely did not have the time to take off my t-shirt before a half-naked Mom crawled up on the bed. She had pushed her pants down and stepped out of one leg but the other side still clung to her knee. Her blouse was open but bra still on.

Straddling my stomach, she reached behind to guide the tip of my cock to her entrance.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned loudly, sliding down my penis.

It was wonderful. Amazing. Incredible. Tight but not restrictive. Slippery but with enough friction. Mom braced herself on my chest and leaned forward, then pushed herself back again. Her eyes were closed and her mouth agape, an expression of rapture.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned.

I grabbed her thighs and squeezed her soft flesh. Her ass was firmer.

"Oh yeah," she rasped, moving faster.

My hands slid up her back, pushing the blouse higher. I found the strap of her bra and went looking for the latch.

"It's a sports bra, honey," she sighed and pushed herself off my chest so slide the sports bra up and over her head, shrugging out of the blouse at the same time.

Staying upright, she started riding, rocking her hips back and forth. The entire length of my cock felt like it was being massaged by her vagina. I reached for her breasts and gingerly cupped them.

"Mmmmhm," she murmured encouragement.

It was magical. Mom was riding at a slow but steady pace and she seemed to enjoy it very much, not shy about moaning in pleasure. Her breasts were fun to play with and I loved turning one of her moans into more of a squeal by applying pressure to her nipples.

I've never managed to stay hard for that long before. My erection seemed to last for hours.

An eternity later, Mom suddenly shifted into overdrive. Going from a measured pace, she jumpstarted into grinding herself on my cock at a pace I didn't know was possible.

"Ohhh yeah," she growled, over and over, until she went all quiet.

I felt her breasts trembling first, then watched as the rest of her body shook. She stopped moving and her vagina squeezed and massaged my cock. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever witnessed.

When she was done, she collapsed forward, bracing herself on the mattress with her hands beside my shoulders. She leaned in for a kiss.

It was a different kiss than before. A slow, sensuous one. Leisurely and relaxed. She started sliding back and forth again.

Uncontent to let her do all the work, I grabbed her buttcheeks and started thrusting into her. For the first time, it felt like I was fucking her, rather than her fucking me. I was fucking my mother.

Without breaking our kiss for more than to gasp for air, I thrust into her with all the vigor I possessed. She grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pushed it up to my stomach, then firmly set her bare chest on mine. Each thrust made her body rock forward, dragging her nipples across my skin.

It was too much for me.

"Hold on just a little longer, baby," Mom said, breaking the kiss. "Just a little... ohhh, longer. Ohhh..."

I tried my best but when I felt her climax for the second time, I couldn't hold any longer. I let go.

Squeezing her ass with one hand and rubbing her back with the other, I pumped my load inside of her as she trembled. Mom nuzzled my neck and ran her fingers through my hair.

Then it was over. The two of us laid in a lover's embrace, doing nothing except for breathing. Feeling each other's breath on our skins. Watching her rise and descend with every lungful. My penis was still inside of her.

"That was wonderful," she said, breaking the silence first.

"It was."

"Totally worth the ten-year wait," she said, pulling herself forward and then rolling off once my cock was out of her.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"Now I go back to work."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I have things I need to do."

Mom crawled off the bed and at last freed herself from the tangle of clothes around her left leg. She pulled down her sports bra again and headed for the bathroom. The door closed.

I sat up and looked down at my penis. It was coated in a mix of my semen and her juices. That cock had just been inside Mom's pussy. At the thought, my penis twitched but it was all out of power.

I just fucked my mom.

The toilet flushed. The door opened. Mom came out, fully dressed, and looking immaculate. She must have changed her clothing at some point because the salt stains were gone.

"Okay, I'm gonna go back to work. Feel free to take a shower but make sure to grab all your stuff if you leave the room. I don't have a spare key on me."

"Sure," I muttered, looking at her and imagining her naked.

"You should also go on that hike you planned. That's why you came up here in the first place, right? It'd be a shame to miss out. Or you can eat lunch in the kitchen. The restaurant isn't officially open but they have a ton of snacks set out."

"Sure," I repeated.

Mom opened the door, shot me a brief smile, and then disappeared. The door clicked shut.

I waited for ten minutes, hoping that the door would open again before I moved so much as an inch.

*** ***

It was a little past six when I arrived back at Mt. Blue Lodge. After waiting in vain for her to return, I did as I originally set out to do and went hiking. The weather was still great, though the arrival of a few clouds marred the otherwise perfect sky.

The sight from atop Mt. Blue was wonderful and I could see as far as our little hometown. It was too far away to make out our house but the neighborhood was visible. I got plenty of pictures to make people on social media jealous.

Compared to an average day, it was a wonderful afternoon. Compared to the events of the morning, it was dreadfully boring. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking Mom and jerked off twice while looking at her mirror selfies. Once behind a big rock off the path and once inside the blue puddle.

Mom sat on the bench in front of the hotel, looking up from her phone when she spotted me. She grabbed her purse and rose to her feet.

"Did you have a fun time?" she asked, beaming at me.

"It was alright," I said honestly. "It wasn't as good as the other stuff."

"About that," she started and let out a sigh.

"It was amazing," I suggested.

"You know it can never happen again, right?" she said, looking serious.

"I know," I sighed.

That was something I had thought about a lot. What would come next? Would we be a couple? Would we start dating? Both of those ideas sounded far-fetched.

"I don't regret what happened but it has to stay up here on the mountain."

"Then let's just stay here. We can live at the lodge forever."

"No, this has to end eventually."

"Does it?" I pleaded.

"Yes and pretty soon. I have to go to a pharmacy."

"Why?"

"So I can buy a Plan B."

"Oh. Right," I muttered. "That."

"Yes, that."

"But that doesn't have to be right now, does it? We can stay up here for a while longer?"

"It's probably better if we don't," she said, hanging her head. "You're my son. I shouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it was amazing."

"I was just horny."

"So was I."

"Then let's agree it was nothing. Just two adults who both had some frustration to work off. Nothing more."

"Agreed," I said.

"Then let's go," she said and made a step in the direction of the cable car.

There was a group of four ahead of us, fortunately not the unexpected voyeurs from that morning, and if we hurried we could have squeezed into a cabin with them. The idea of riding down packed like sardines after what happened wasn't very appealing and both of us slowed down enough that the attendant decided not to wait for us.

Stepping back inside the cable car was weird. I wondered if it was the same car we were in that morning but I had no way of telling. It looked identical. Mom dropped her purse on the bench and took a seat facing up the mountain. I sat down on the opposite corner.

The door closed and the car started moving.

"Wouldn't it be funny if it broke down again?" I said.

"No, no, no, it would not."

"Technically we'd still be on the mountain."

"We can't. It's a bad idea," she said.

"I know. I was just making a joke."

"Very funny."

The cable car stopped again. The butterflies in my stomach swooped. I willed the engine to break down or something to happen. My prayers were unanswered as the cable moved again and sent our car swinging down the mountain.

Mom pulled out her phone and looked at the time. She looked up at me with a quizzical expression, then down at her phone again.

"God damn it," she muttered under her breath and shot to her feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She answered my question by taking a step forward and reaching for the button of my shorts. I beat her to it, so she turned around and pushed her pants and panties down to her knees.

Moments later, she stepped between my legs with her back to me and lowered herself on my cock. It was a really tight fit with her legs closed but neither of us was willing to adjust.

It took nearly a full minute until she worked my cock inside of her. She sat down and leaned into me. Her ponytail draped over my shoulder, tickling my back.

"Just until we reach the bottom, okay? Then we stop?" she murmured.

Mom hooked an arm around my neck and began pulling herself up and then plunging down again.

"Yes. As long as we're still on the mountain," I agreed.

But I think we both knew that was a lie.