Mountain of a Mess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uranium
uranium
104 Followers

"What we did last night?" I asked with a sly smile. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"You know I fuckin' did," he replied. Precum glistened on the head of his cock as he rubbed his shaft. "You know what else?"

"What?"

"I shouldn't have had that coffee."

"Huh?"

A wicked smile crept onto his face as I realized what he meant. He rested his hands on his thighs and bent forward slightly, suddenly letting out a loud, bubbling fart. We both shared looks of amusement and arousal, remembering this had been the precursor to last night.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously." He moved and knelt on the bed in front of me, reaching for my panties.

"Hang on," I told him, swatting him away. I sidled past him and off the bed.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Blake turned around and sat up on his knees, looking distraught.

"Bathroom," I replied nonchalantly. I went to step into the bathroom and shut the door, but was met with a thump and resistance instead.

"Hey!"

"No way," said Blake, standing in the doorway with a grin plastered to his face. I scowled at him. "Come here," he tried to convince me.

"Just let me use the bathroom, I'll be right out. Promise," I told him, trying to shuffle him out. Breakfast had caught up with me and I didn't want to have to go the whole time we had sex, especially if he wanted anal.

"What do you have to do?" Blake asked as he slipped one arm around behind my back. "You got me all excited, you can't stop now." He kissed my neck, nipping at my collar bone while sliding one hand down the front of my panties.

"Blake," I whined as he slipped two fingers into me, immediately petting my g-spot.

"I think you should do the exact same thing I did," he practically purred.

"And what's that?"

"You should go right here in your panties."

I looked at him wide-eyed. I'm not sure why I found it so surprising—he had obviously enjoyed our dirty fun less than 24 hours ago. In all honesty, I had done it before, purely on purpose. Left home alone with nothing better to do, I'd put on old bikini swimsuit bottoms and enjoyed the soft, warm feeling of messing myself. I'd never touched it or masturbated with it or gone any further, but I had definitely done it on more than one occasion. It had been my secret.

"You going to do that for me?" Blake forced his fingers in deeper, snapping me out of my daydream. "We could both do it."

"Is that what you want?"

"Hell yeah it is," he told me, running one hand along my ass. Blake removed his fingers and backed up, looking me up and down.

"How do you want me to do it?" I found myself feeling ridiculously self-conscious. What if he didn't like it?

"Get in the tub," Blake instructed, patting me on the ass. He stepped in first, reaching out one hand to steady me as I stepped over the side. Once in, he pulled me against him again and slipped his hand down my panties, but this time his fingers only grazed against my pussy as he pressed two fingers firmly against my asshole. I flinched.

"What's wrong?" he asked, kissing against my neck.

"I'm just nervous," I admitted with a half-laugh. He pressed his fingers hard against my asshole, curving them slightly.

"Don't be, this is fuckin' hot," Blake replied. He stroked at the tight hole with his fingers, pressing the tip of his middle finger in ever so slightly. I got a wicked idea and smiled to myself. I relaxed, and without warning him, began pissing on his hand. Blake gasped and suddenly pressed his palm firm against my pussy. He leaned back slightly in order to watch the piss soak my panties and run down my legs. The warmth was incredible as the soft material was drenched from front to back. Without thinking, Blake knelt down quickly and tugged my panties aside, placing his mouth against my clit.

We both moaned with pleasure as his tongue pressed between my wet folds, lapping at my stream. I ran my fingers through his hair as he swiped his tongue against my clit, causing my stream to run down his chin, neck, and chest. My eyes rolled back and my whole body tensed with pleasure, but the stream unfortunately died off and cut the fun short. Blake held me by the thighs and licked my swollen pussy clean. He stood back up when he decided he was done, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"That was nice," he admitted with a laugh. I grinned in response. I didn't have time to say anything else before he added, "alright, come on, on the floor." Blake pulled me down with him, getting situated so that he was reclined on his back and I was straddling him. I instinctively stroked at his cock, brushing my fingers along the engorged head. He grunted at my touch and tapped on my thigh.

"Turn around," he instructed, pushing on me. "Reverse cowgirl."

I laughed and nodded, wondering what he had in mind. Once my back was to him, Blake pushed my damp panties aside and lined his cock up with my tight asshole. He bucked his hips up and pressed hard, forcing the tip in. I hissed with both pain and pleasure as he tried his luck.

"Blake," I protested, "don't do that...I have to go..." I was still apprehensive. Behind me, Blake laughed.

"I know, that's why I'm doing it." He pressed harder, forcing in a good inch or so of his thick cock. As he moved his hips he let out another loud, wet sounding fart. Blake groaned and dug his fingers into my hips. I practically squealed at the feeling of his cock pressing into me while also having to shit. Instinctively, I pressed my ass down against him and forced in another inch or so—we both knew there was no way in hell he was getting all the way in without lube of some sort. That didn't stop him from trying. Blake drew back for a second, then forced in deeper than before. I gasped and gripped at his thighs, doing my best to move my ass up and down against his cock. As he pressed in deeper and deeper, I was nearing my limit. With a grunt, he pushed out another wet fart.

"Blake," I said finally, "stop, I have to go."

"That's fucking hot," he panted. Blake placed his hands on my hips and pulled down hard, forcing half of his length inside of me. "Fuck, baby! Oh, fuck. I can feel it. Fuck that's hot...fuck..." Blake was cursing and gripping at my hips.

"Feel what?" I strained to look over my shoulder at him. He dragged one hand across his jaw and grinned, fire alight in his eyes. My cheeks heated up and I looked away, back at the wall. Without warning, Blake pulled his cock out of my ass in one quick motion, then, still holding my panties out of the way, forced himself into my pussy. Between him previously fucking my ass and the new pressure in my pussy, I felt the pressure building and knew what was inevitable.

"Baby," I panted as he bounced me up and down on his cock.

"Fuck I gotta go so bad," he said, fidgeting with my panties as he thrusted into me. "You go first."

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck yeah I'm sure," Blake said as he pounded into me. "Just like this baby, go ahead."

I rocked my hips against his, getting into the rhythm while simultaneously allowing my body to relax. I felt my muscles ease up as the soft load pressed its way out, filling my panties as he fucked me.

"Fuck!" Blake cursed again, "Fuck that's hot!" His thrusts slowed as he watched me fill my panties with one firm log which pressed against the soft fabric, creating a bulge. Behind me, my husband moaned in ecstasy and gripped his hands tighter against my hips. He pulled his knees up slightly and pushed out a wet fart; adding to the already unbearable load of stimulation. I threw my head back in bliss as another firm piece of shit forced its way out, coiling on top of the first one.

I leaned forward and rested my hands on his upper thighs as the movement of his thrusts lightly pushed the mess against my backside. With his left hand, Blake gently pressed on the soft bulge.

"That's so fucking hot," he moaned, repeating his earlier sentiment. "Are you done?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I said as I brushed my hair away from my face. Blake wasted no time pressing his palm against the load through the fabric of my panties, smearing my shit along my ass.

"Oh god," I moaned, arching my back slightly. He pressed again, this time working the mess against my asshole through the soft fabric, rubbing it against my skin as I had previously done to him. The feeling was warm and thick and insanely arousing. I forced myself down on his cock harder than usual, earning a gasp.

"Don't do that," he panted. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Then cum," I told him and rocked my hips harder against his. I didn't underestimate my husband's talent of getting hard again almost immediately—I loved the feeling of him cumming inside of me, and it would make everything even messier and even hotter.

"God damn it," he groaned, thrusting upward and fucking me harder. Blake squeezed at the mess in my panties, causing it to work up the front, seeping out the sides and rubbing against our hips. I moaned at the added heat as the shit pressed against my pussy, mixing with both of our wetness. In one final, hard thrust, Blake slammed his cock into my pussy and came, throwing his head back and moaning like an animal as he released inside of me. We were both panting and covered in sweat, and my whole body was shaking with pleasure. I wasn't done—not even close. I still wanted so, so much more.

"Okay, babygirl," Blake finally panted, "we're just getting started."

*****

There will be more! ;) I hit a writer's block and don't know where I'm going with it next, so I figured I would go ahead and upload what I have finished. Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

uranium
uranium
104 Followers
12