All Comments on 'Mountain Retreat Ch. 05'

by Playfulpanthress

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
long wait

I waited so long for the continuation of this story, nevertheless it was worth the wait, Hope you'll keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

i hope u do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

You can't just end it there. I have read more with Ayanna. And I just loved Toby, Ben, Torc, and Matt. I love your story and I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another one

More please, and hopefully another young Ebony beauty at the camping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
COME ON, COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!

LOVED IT! WANT MORE! FINISH STORY SO I CAN REMEMBER HOW TO STRING A PROPER SENTENCE TOGETHER.

nieniernienierover 13 years ago

You so need to write some more. This was a wonderful story.

I want to know more about Dr. Pace and what he does to her. I am surprised with all the fucking with no protection for 3wks she did not end up pregnant.

Thanks for sharing. I thought so sure Ben had got attached and was going to keep her all to himself after beating Roy.

MimiRoseMimiRoseover 13 years ago
Please Come Back & Finish The Story!

I started to read this story last night at 10pm and I didn't finished reading (on my tiny a-- cell phone, nonetheless) until 3am this morning!

I agree with nienier, you need to come back here to finish the story. I would like to know what happens to Ayanna since she left the mountains. What happened to her and with the doctor? Did she indeed end up pregnant? If so, are you going to write about that incident? What about the guys? Will she ever meet up with any of them again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please write more I love this story it was so HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I agree with everyone else this needs to be continued, its one of my favorite series'.

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 13 years ago
Damn you are good!!!!!!

This story is good. I enjoy all of it. But it need happy ending. I thought she end up with those four men. Please don't stop there is more to this story. You are good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why?!

why did u stop? u sooo need to write more lol out of everything i have read i just love this story to pieces lol :)

rinmoorinmooabout 12 years ago

Loved this :) continue!

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 12 years ago
Best story series on Literotica

I loved it from start to finish, if this was made into a pornographic movie, I would watch it every day cause this is gold right here, this is straight up gold ! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please.Chebal.Porfavor.Encore.

This by far is the BEST. I DO MEAN BEST STORY I READ ON LITEROTICA. Please grace us again with Part two of this series. I never read something so hilarious and sexual all wrapped in one. How everything flows together shines light to your skill as an author. If life permits, continue on for the rest of your fans. Looking forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was truly a very good story I loved it from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This is my 6th time rereading this series. You MUST come back and write more lol Best story ever :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More???

Are you going to make a part two to the series????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best

best fucking story of all time 8th time rereading it please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I love this story! Please write more!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Seriously you can't end it like that...no fair

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsover 10 years ago

great read, so fuckin sexy! I loved that the boys "celebrated" the fact that Ayanna was black, but this wasn't a low-budget interracial story. the writing was excellent, the plot good & the characters had depth. I really wish there was a HEA, especially with Torc or Matt or if all 4 kept her forever, but I guess that's just the romantic in me. ;) I really wish there was more!!

TheMathias456TheMathias456over 10 years ago
Without a doubt

One of if not THE greatest nonconsent series on Literotica. My praise for you as an author Playfulpanthress cannot be ceased, you've created a hit and its one I always come to in case I want a good visual. Excellent characters, brilliant storyline, all we need now is a part 2.

HellCat_SundryHellCat_Sundryabout 6 years ago

Ya Fuckin tease ya ! 😂😂😂😂

This is legit the best non con series on Lit. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Three weeks of almost nonstop unprotected sex, I'd seriously doubt Ayana isnt pregnant!

This series needs a follow up big time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous