Mountain West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie, I want to sleep with you," I interrupted. "Let me be more specific: I want to have sex with you. Do you want to have sex with me, Ellie Lundberg?" She started laughing. Then, she looked up at me and saw the mess she'd left on my face, and then she couldn't stop laughing. It took her longer to recover from the joke than it had taken her to recover from her orgasm.

She finally got up from the bed, went into the bathroom, and returned with a towel for my face. As I wiped it off, she hugged me and said, "You're a good guy, Steve Byars."

"Did anyone ever tell you you're a rotten conversationalist?" I said, smiling at her. "The same tired lines over and over again!" Ellie laughed once more, but she never let go of her embrace. Her comforter was drenched with her explosion, so I pulled it back exposing the cozy, dry sheets. Then, we lay down next to each other on the bed, and she kissed me with great passion and intensity.

For the next ten minutes, all we did was kiss, all over each other's faces, ears, necks, and shoulders. Then, she began stroking my cock back to life, and I removed her bra and her drenched panties and crawled between her legs. I had a condom in my jeans -- I'd learned my earlier lesson -- and so I reached for them on the floor to retrieve it, but Ellie stopped me.

"It's okay. I have protection, and I want you inside me." So, I placed the head of my cock between her meaty lips, and I slowly eased myself into Ellie's warm, wet pussy. She groaned quietly and sensually. Then, I stayed where I was for just a little bit, so she could acclimate herself to my being inside her.

Then, I started pumping. We developed a rhythm together -- she would meet my thrusts, and it was like we were dancing again -- she knew when I would change my cadence, speed things up or slow them down -- she was right there with me the whole time. Our breaths were coming more rapidly and were shorter.

Then, Ellie wrapped her legs around me and began pulling my hips into her with her feet. She managed to generate an incredible amount of leverage using this technique, and each time I achieved my deepest penetration, she would rotate her hips in a circular motion to grind herself against me.

From there we continued to build our rhythm faster and faster, until we were both groaning loudly. Then, Ellie's satiny voice carried us both over the edge, "Oh... fuck me deep, baby! Oh... you're gonna make me... cum again! Oh my god..., that feels... incredible! Keep... stroking me... baby! Oh, my god... I can feel... the head of your cock! Oh... let's... cum... together! Oh... I'm... almost there! Oh... one more... deep stroke...! That's it...! That's it...! Oh, god... oh my god! I'm... cumming! I'm... cumming again! Oh, baby..., shoot your... load... inside me! Shoot... your hot... cum deep inside me!"

That was it. At the very instant I heard the word "load" my first spurt exploded deep inside Ellie's pussy. "Oh, baby... I can... feel your cum...! Fill me... up...! Keep... shooting... your load! I... felt you... again...! I can feel... your cock... pulsing! Oh, give me more... more cum... more cum... more cum... more cum... more cum...." Her voice trailed off into whispers and then finally her lips were moving, but no words were coming out. Her eyes were closed; she was smiling. She was in another world.

I just kept stroking into her -- long after my cock had stopped shooting its load -- matching the slowing, wistful rhythm of her words 'more cum... more cum... more cum....' Finally, I stopped moving, and slowly, dreamily, Ellie came back to the world.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling, as I hovered over her. Then, she reached out both of her arms, grasped my face, and pulled me to her lips. She kissed me with every ounce of emotion she could muster for as long as she could muster it, until finally my strength was gone, and I collapsed next to her on the bed.

We were both drained. Neither of us had anything left. I managed to pull the covers over us, and we just lay there in each others arms and fell asleep.

When I awoke it was morning -- by the looks of it, late morning. Ellie was still in my arms, and she was awake, staring at me, smiling. When I opened my eyes, she kissed me puckishly, like a naughty schoolgirl.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up," she said.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"Probably an hour."

I was confused. "Why didn't you get up?" I wondered. "What have you been doing all that time?"

"Watching you sleep."

"You could have been here a long time! I was tired!" I said, smiling at her. She looked so much younger now. "Isn't that pretty boring?"

"Not at all. In fact, I could lie here all day watching you."

"You're easily amused, Ellie Lundberg!" I said, laughing.

"You're a good guy, Steve Byars."

"Oh god, no! Not that again!" I laughed.

"How about some breakfast?" she asked. "Pancakes and bacon?"

"That sounds great! Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"No, I guess I owe you one, right?" I didn't take the bait. We both knew what she was talking about.

I took a long, hot shower, and then put my dirty clothes back on. I knew I would change again into fresh ones as soon as I got back to Patty's. But that seemed like a potential landmine that needed to be addressed. I think Ellie thought that I was here to stay, and Greg and I were still on vacation. We had more country to see.

When I stumbled out into the living room, I saw our nearly full bottles of beer sitting on the coffee table. "That was a waste of two perfectly good beers," I said.

"Oh well!" she said from the kitchen, "The alternative was much better!"

"Yes, it was." I paused. "Ellie, we never talked last night. So I never explained what I've... what we've been doing." I was trying to explain Greg and my vacation, etc.

"Look, Steve, you don't have to explain anything to me. You're free to have sex with whomever you want to. I know those girls were looking to get into your pants last night!"

"No, no Ellie, listen! Greg and I have been traveling around; we're on vacation. We've got one more week, and then we have to head back home before school starts. We weren't even planning on coming to Bozeman! It was just a coincidence that we ran into one of the girls on our way out west. We just met the rest of those girls earlier this week. We kind of stumbled into staying at their place, but other than dancing, that's all."

"Listen, last night. That was really good! Unbelievably good! I like you... a lot. Really a lot. And I thought we were really good together. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not proposing marriage, but I'd like to see you again. Do you think that you'd like to see me again?"

She had just finished plating our breakfasts, and she walked to the dining room table carrying the two plates loaded with cakes and bacon, and motioned for me to sit down. She set down her cargo, and then she looked at me and smiled, "You're a good guy, Steve Byars."

"Oh my god," I said with frustration.

"No, now you listen to me, Steve! I'm kind of a crazy girl, a party girl. I ain't exactly celibate. But Steve, I've gotta like the people that I sleep with, or it isn't worth it to me. I like you too... a lot, really a lot, and you're right, we are really good together, and that was really good last night, despite my, well... overexcitement." I just sat back to listen. She was a really interesting girl.

"And yes, I want to keep seeing you too, but I'm a realist. We live a thousand miles away from each other, and I just met you a few hours ago. I don't expect anything from you, Steve, except for one thing -- just keep being a good guy. That's important to me."

"Last night, that was a weird fluke that we met, but weird fluke or not, I think you're a pretty cool guy. You've got your head screwed on right. You've got your shit together. You could've been an asshole about a dozen different times last night, and you weren't, and while you were trying really hard not to be an asshole, you rocked my world pretty damn good! So yeah, I want to have sex with you again, Steve, and next time I get back home, or next time you come out here, we'll do that okay? And I promise; I wanna stay in touch."

"That sounds really good, Ellie. Thank you!"

"You can thank me after breakfast, but right now you need to start eating before this food gets any colder."

We finished breakfast. I was so hungry; I ate everything she put in front of me. I thanked for breakfast, like she said. Then, we exchanged information. I was half in love with her when she dropped me off at Patty's an hour later. This time, I was the one that didn't want to let go of her. We hugged outside her Pontiac in the middle of Grand Avenue for ten minutes. Neither one of us said a word.

Greg was actually up and moving when I went inside the house. He seemed surprisingly upbeat. "You ready to head to Glacier, buddy?" he asked me with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah, Greg. I'm ready. I just have to change my clothes." I gathered my things together, threw on a clean pair of underwear, socks, jeans, and shirt. Then, I dragged my backpack downstairs. Sylvie was gone when we left. I never got to say goodbye to her, and we never got to bedroom together, like she had said. I didn't even know her last name.

We said goodbye to all of the other girls, and promised we would be back to pick up Syndee in a few days. Then, we headed west on the Interstate. We got to West Glacier about 6:00 p.m. and had time to buy food and find a camping spot inside the park at a place called Sprague Creek on Lake McDonald. Then, we followed Going to the Sun Road through Glacier National Park, and camped the second night at Avalanche Campground. Our third night, we spent at a place called Clement Mountain, which required a little hiking. It was incredibly scenic, probably the most amazing place I've ever visited.

On Thursday, we drove from Glacier into the panhandle of Idaho. We camped at a place called Springy Point on Lake Pend Orielle. The next day Thursday we drove into Washington, cutting down to Spokane, where we decided we'd reached the end of our line; we headed back east on Interstate 90. We'd visited five states, three National Parks, and had camped at nearly a dozen different places. Of the 19 days we'd gone, we'd spent 14 of them camping. And we were still 1200 miles from home.

We crossed back into Idaho, and then into Montana, and at Missoula, we called back to Patty's place, and told them we'd be back there that night. We reminded Syndee that we needed to get up bright and early to leave the next morning, and that she should be packed and ready to go.

We arrived back in Bozeman about 7:00 p.m. Dillon and Heather were working, and Sylvie and Kylie weren't there, so we asked Patty and Syndee if they'd eaten yet. They hadn't. So, we invited them out for dinner, just the four of us wherever they wanted to go. We wanted to pay them back for their hospitality.

We went to a steak house just up the highway west of Bozeman. It was the only restaurant we visited on our entire trip. We had a great meal. During the course of the meal, Patty invited us to come and visit any time. She said that she'd be in Bozeman for at least two more years. It would take her that long to graduate. Syndee got up just as we were finishing up our steaks and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she came back, our waitress wandered by, and Greg asked for our check. The waitress looked shyly back at Syndee and explained that the check had already been taken care of compliments of the gracious redhead. Syndee said that she owed us, not the other way around. We thanked her, and headed back to Patty's for our last night in Montana.

On Friday morning, we were up early, each accepting a big mug of coffee from Patty who was already awake and headed to work, and then we hit the highway about 8:00 a.m. We need to drop off Jake's camping equipment with him when we got to the Hills, and then we were headed to Chambers, half way across South Dakota, where Syndee lived. After we dropped her off, we had another three and half hours of driving to go. We figured the whole trip would take us about thirteen hours. If we were lucky we'd be home by 11:00 p.m.

We arrived in the Hills about mid-afternoon and spent a little while in Spearfish with Jake. When we got to Syndee's house, it was already nearly 8:00 p.m. and we'd been on the road already for 12 hours. Syndee had a two bedroom home just north of town near the river. Living alone as she did, she'd turned the second bedroom into a small gym, where she worked out, so the only bed in the place was in her bedroom, a massive Cal-king, the last vestiges of her marriage to her ex-husband.

Syndee insisted, but I know I had already thought it would be nice if this was the end of the road for the day. Greg was less sure of that offer. With only one bed, the sleeping arrangements would be awkward to say the least. Especially considering that both of us had shared with the other our thoughts about sleeping with Syndee, and she had intimated to her sister her desire to sleep with each of us. We both knew these details.

Greg had overheard what she said to me in Ellie's car on the highway heading into Big Sky. What did she mean, he'd asked, when she'd announced her desire "for a face full"? So I had explained to him the whole scene in the bathroom at Patty's, when Sylvie had left me with my pants down and my fat erection hanging there for Syndee to see.

And Greg had told me what Syndee had said to Patty about him. How she'd asked Patty for details about his cock, and how she'd already told Patty that she wanted us both.

He was right, either we both agreed to forego Syndee for the night and were okay with camping out on her living room floor, or one of us was going to get his feelings hurt, sleeping on the couch listening to the other guy banging away on Syndee. The only other option was to just keep driving and get home sometime around midnight.

I think Syndee may have sensed all these complex machinations going on in both our heads, but when she voiced a fourth option, "Guys, I've got a huge bed! There's plenty of room for all three of us," our jaws hit the floor simultaneously.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Greg asked naïvely.

"I'm not suggesting anything," Syndee said. "I think I've made it clear to both of you that I'm interested in you sexually. Either one or the other or both or neither of you are interested. It's entirely up to you."

Greg and I were both 21 at the time, and not only had neither of us been involved in a ménage à trois, I don't think that either of us had ever really contemplated the logistics of such an endeavor. Now, one was being proffered, and by a beautiful older and sexually experienced woman, and all we really had to do was say, "Yes, we'd love to sleep with you in your bed tonight, Syndee!"

So that's exactly what we said. But first Syndee said there were a few preparations that needed to be made. She said that she was going to take a long bath, and she showed us where a second bathroom was and suggested that we each shower before joining her in her bedroom.

I showered first, and Greg followed me. We each changed into clean underwear and then waited around awkwardly in her bedroom for her to finish her bath. There is something disconcerting about standing around in your underwear with another guy in his underwear. On the other hand, I think we were both nervous about the moment when the underwear would inevitably come off. I was looking at and reading just a little from some books she had on her night stand, and Greg was looking at some photographs of Syndee and her family members that she had in a box on top of her dresser.

We waited... a long time. It took Syndee at least an hour to prepare herself, but I guess the wait was worth it. When she sauntered seductively back into the bedroom, she was transformed. The sexy farmer's daughter had turned into Lady Chatterley! Her outfit was so complex that it is even hard to describe. It seemed to me to be lingerie from a sort of post-Victorian or Edwardian era.

It consisted of a bustier, with these underwire bands that ran vertically up Syndee's torso and made the thing cinch her waist so tightly I don't know how she could breathe. In between each of the bands, the fabric of the bustier featured a pattern of flowers in pastel shades that added just a bit of color to its otherwise off-white cream. She had tucked the cups of the bustier under her big, beautiful breasts so that her milky white orbs were pushed heavenward by the underwire supports, but because of their size, spilled over the top and outward.

The bustier featured several matching items -- garters that connected to pure white thigh- high stockings that rose to lace holdups that hugged Syndee's slender thighs. She also wore a pair of matching panties that featured tiny thin lace straps that fully exposed her exquisite ass. Finally, she wore a lace choker -- made of the same fabric -- tightly around her delicate neck, but which featured tiny, flower buttons in pink and pale blue.

The whole outfit was covered by a sheer peach-colored robe with long sleeves that she hadn't bothered to tie, but which wouldn't have concealed anything even if she had. Her bustier was framed by its flowing satin.

But the coup de grâce was a pair of ankle-length, laced-up Victorian high heels that were cut at a rakish angle at the tops and matched the rest of her outfit. The whole menagerie was accented by a pearl bracelet and the longest pearl necklace I believe I've ever seen.

Besides the incredibly erotic lingerie, Syndee had pulled some, but not all of her hair up into a kind of up 'do. She also wore bright pink lipstick that made her plump lips look even fatter, and which presented a jarring contrast with her piercing blue eyes and pale skin.

I looked at Greg, his briefs completely unable to hide his growing erection. When I looked down, my boxers were failing even more miserably as my cock had already begun to stick out of the fly.

We both walked toward her in the center of the room with our stiffening members leading the way. "Can a girl get a fella to help her with her robe?" she said, as she came to a stop between us. We each pulled the loose robe off her shoulders and down her arms which hung at her sides. I tossed it over the arms of armchair in the corner of the room.

The sight of her standing there was enough that I would have been content to just grab my dick and starting jerking myself off. Her complexion was unreal. Absolutely flawless, everywhere on her body. And her tits, they were big and white and natural, with fat, pink areolas that jutted out to the ends of her nipples, just the way I liked them. Her skin was so pale that the veins in her tits, especially around her areolas were noticeable.

"You boys both look excited to see me," she said dropping to her knees, and with that she pulled Greg's briefs down his legs and off him, before doing the same to my boxer shorts.

We stood on either side of her shamelessly exposing our erections.

It's a weird feeling seeing another man's erect cock for the first time before your very eyes. I can't speak for Greg, but I know that I, for one, couldn't help but to attempt to draw some comparisons. I was relieved to discover that we were both almost the exact same length, and from what Syndee was about to say, I could only guess that that length was quite sufficient. If I had to guess I would have said that my prick was a little bit thicker than Greg's, but I probably wasn't the most objective assessor.

Syndee began stroking each of us simultaneously, and as each of our pricks grew even larger in her hands, she said provocatively. "Oh my, boys, these are two of the nicest sized cocks I've seen in long, long time. Can you get even bigger?" She kept stroking, a little faster and with even a tighter grip. My heart was beating out of my chest.

1...345678