Mountains and a Coincidence

Story Info
Lessons in sex exchanged.
14.4k words
4.8
17.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note.

There is a small amount of French in this story to give it a little more authenticity. I hope any French friends will forgive any errors as it is over fifty years since I studied the language.

Hi.....I'm Tom. I'm 41 and currently work in the administration department of my local university based in the south west of England.

I want to tell you a story of what happened to me when I was twenty. I had many friends when I left my senior school at 18 and went on to university in the midlands where I studied Applied Maths.

Although we all went different ways with our studies a particular group of us kept together and would meet up regularly during our breaks.

We basically started out when a climbing group was formed in 4th year of senior school. It became clear that some were a lot better at climbing than others. However the group kept together by splitting into two sections. One side was the pure mountaineers who solely wanted to climb, made up mainly of the smaller wiry type of guys, and a section of which I was a member who preferred to walk in the mountains enjoying the scenery.

We organized trips around the UK while we were all still at school. I guess being at an all boys school made us look like a rough crowd sometimes but in reality we were ordinary lads who wanted to enjoy our youth.

After several years of climbing and walking around the mountainous areas of our own country it was decided we should become a bit more adventurous and travel abroad for our activities. A small group got together to plan where we should explore.

As I was one of the younger members I just sat back and let the others get on with things. One of the guys came up with the idea of travelling to Switzerland as his parents had some contacts from when they had stayed there.

The place they agreed that we would set up our base was a chalet that had been converted to allow groups of youngsters to enjoy Switzerland without the expense that normally you would expect in that country. Effectively there were four large rooms for sleeping upstairs with a bank of showers and toilets in-between them.

Downstairs there was a kitchen area and a large dining room and some storage rooms. There was also a small annexe where a caretaker/cleaner guy lived.

It was decided that we would hire a coach to take us to our destination mainly because the weight of all the climbing gear would be more expensive and cumbersome if we flew.

In some ways it was also easier as we would be able to travel from door to door without having to organize transfers.

It was the end of July when we set off early one morning as it was close to a 24 hour drive even having two drivers to avoid any long rest stops. The one advantage though was that we could take a few beers on the coach to help while away the journey. Mostly it was games of cards or reading which filled in the time.

The drivers did a brilliant job in keeping to our schedule and mid morning on the second day we were climbing slowly up a winding snake of a road to the hanging valley above us where our destination of Kandersteg was situated. The driver called for one of the organizers to come to the front of the coach with directions to the chalet. It was quite easy to find as there was only one major road running through the village and we were soon parked outside.

The caretaker was waiting for us and showed the guys to a storage room that had been allocated to store all of our gear. We were then shown up to one of the bedrooms and I was quite surprised to see that the sleeping arrangements were made up of four what I learned were called 'Alpine Beds'.

An alpine bed for those who don't know is a large mattress laid on the floor upon which you place your sleeping bags and or blankets. In this room each of the four could accommodate 10 people. We were a party of twenty-one.......and me being the youngest you can guess who had to sleep on my own....not that it really worried me. They are usually boxed in by some sort of storage space to place bags and shoes etc. and often are a place to sit on top of. It's a cost effective way for young people to travel and stay abroad.

The caretaker told us there was a party of fifteen French people who would be sharing the room with us arriving the next day.

Anyway we got ourselves sorted and decided that we would have a quick bite of lunch and then have a wander around the small town. Nicely refreshed we had a look at the large map on the wall and it was obvious that it was a linear town....running along the valley with one main road parallel to a swift running shallow river fed from the glacier melt. There were several footbridges that crossed the river and joined up with a graveled path that ran alongside the railway line.

The railway was electrified and at the head of the valley disappeared into a long tunnel through the mountains and ended up in Italy.

We ambled along the road looking into various shops until we reached the head of the valley then crossed the river and strolled back to the chalet along the path. We had booked an evening meal for our first night and were all glad to eat more than the snack food we had in the coach.

After eating the two groups planned their activities for the following day. There was a strict rule in the chalet that lights out was at 10:00 pm.....allowing for up to eight hours sleep before an alarm woke everyone at 6:00 am with a continental breakfast served from 6:30. This was to enable all the groups staying at the chalet to get on with their activities.

The climbing group decided on some local climbs in the valley and with the walking group we decided to go from the 4000ft height of the valley up a ziz-zag footpath into a side valley and walk to Blausee.

The path was quite steep and as it was our first walk we didn't rush. In all it was a 1200ft change in height and most people were a bit breathless at the top. The views down to Kandersteg were beautiful on that clear sunny day. We continued our walk in this higher valley to the lake at Blausee. It was only a small circular lake but was renowned for the blueness of the water. We stayed there for a snack then explored the valley a little before retracing our steps back to the chalet.

The climbing group was already back and was sat in the dining room area with smirks all over their faces. 'You'll never guess who is sharing our room' was whispered quite loudly. 'Go on' one of our group said. 'They are a French walking group......late 30's early 40's. ALL FEMALE'.

A raucous shout went up. We climbed the stairs to change out of our walking clothes and shower before dinner. The statement had been true and indeed there were fifteen ladies settling themselves into the room.

I was a bit embarrassed as I was sleeping their side. I tried to remember my schoolboy French as the lady I was next too looked at me

'Bon soir. Je m'appel Tom. Ca va.'

The lady smiled at me. 'Hi....you are English' she replied fluently.

She must have seen the surprise on my face. 'I am fine thank you Tom. I'm Nadine......I teach English in a school in Nantes. How are you Tom?'

'Bien......merci' I stuttered.

'Thank you for at least attempting to speak to me in French.....it's more than many would do'.

I just smiled.

They all gradually left the room and I took the chance to take a quick shower before joining up with the rest of the lads downstairs where dinner was about to be served. We updated each other on our activities during the day but there were also a lot of whispered conversations about our roommates.

I think the same thing was happening around the French table and several times I saw Nadine looking my way and then laughter would break out from their direction. After dinner was cleared away people broke into smaller groups to entertain themselves......some reading or playing cards and others just chatting.

At about 21:30 people slowly began to make their way upstairs getting ready for bed. I decided I would join them as we were taking a longer walk the next day. I had slept in just boxers the previous night but thought with all the women sharing the room I ought to wear a thin t-shirt as well. I changed quietly and slipped into my sleeping bag.

I continued to read while everyone was starting to settle down. Nadine came to her space and just nodded at me to acknowledge her presence. She had a mid thigh length t-shirt and jeans which she slowly took off while facing away from me. As she bent forward to put her jeans away the t-shirt slid up her tanned legs and I glimpsed a pair of white cotton panties before she got into her sleeping bag.

I heard the woman the other side of her whisper something in French and they both giggled. I wondered if I had been spotted looking. Anyway Nadine just lay there quietly until the lights went out.

I was also lying still but my mind was wandering. I was in a bed next to a load of women which was a bit weird for a guy who was still a virgin. My cock began to stiffen and I was thankful it was dark as I slid my hand and took hold of it. At home I would have just had a quick wank but that was not practical in this situation.

I pulled my hand back up but in the silence I could hear the sound of it sliding against the material. I thought for a moment and decided the sound was probably only heard by me.

I lay trying to relax and heard a rustling of material next to me. A few seconds later I felt the weight of a hand gently rest on my bag right on top of my groin.

WTF. What do I do? I was about to move and push it off when my brain said it can only be one person. Perhaps it had moved in Nadine's sleep and just accidently ended up there.

I thought I'd give a little wriggle and see if it slides off. Well that blew my theory out of the water!!.......the hand gently squeezed around my cock which pulsed with excitement. It just kept gently squeezing and my cock began to throb more often.

Then the hand stopped squeezing and I could feel it slid up the outside of my sleeping bag. It sought my face and I felt a single finger push against my lips for a few seconds. No language needed to know it meant be quiet. It moved away from me and I could feel and hear the zip of my bag being quietly undone until it was down to my thighs.

The hand returned and repeated the sign on my lips. I nodded to show I understood. Slowly it moved back down my body and slipped inside the elastic of my boxers. With a lovely warm feeling it took hold of my cock and squeezed again. It slowly pulled my foreskin back and a finger rubbed my leaking precum all over its uncovered head. I nearly moaned out loud.

I think she realized this and just held it still and tight for a while. She would have felt my uncontrolled pulses. She started to slowly move her hand back and forward and I could sense my balls getting ready and my body started to thrust upwards. She raised her speed a little more and I guess her experience let her know as I started to explode because she moved her hand and cupped my head to capture most of my semen.

I let my body relax back down. How I didn't call out I don't know. She removed her hand from my sleeping bag and I sensed her take it to her mouth. She must have licked her hand clean.

I just lay still and her hand came back to my face and this time two fingers gently pressed against my lips. I understood.......a kiss.

I was lying there thinking how did this happen when the hand moved down and gently took hold of mine, gave it a little squeeze and then relaxed without letting go. I felt my body relax and the next thing I knew was the morning alarm going.

I turned my head and she had already gone. What do I say when I see her my mind was running around in my head.

I got myself ready for the day and as I walked in a daze I wondered if anyone else knew what had happened. Obviously not, as everyone was moving around normally. The first time I saw her was when I sat down for breakfast. I caught her eye across the room over my tea cup. There was the faintest hint of a smile on her lips as our eyes meet across the room then she turned and was talking to a friend.

We didn't see each other after that as everyone was busy getting themselves ready for their different activities. As the walking group gathered I couldn't see any of the French group so assumed they had moved on quickly on their itinerary.

The walking group was going on a route on the opposite side of the valley to another hanging valley that was much bigger. The climb was about 500ft higher and was steeper than our first day. We all managed to get to the top without stopping but several people needed a short break to catch their breath. The height was beginning to tell. After the rest we headed for our destination which was another but much larger lake called Oeshinenz. (Pronounced O shin N Zee).

The valley was quite flat and we could see the lake in the distance being fed by several narrow waterfalls. It wasn't so clear today with a lot of cloud moving above us. We comfortably completed the flat walk to the far end of the lake and sat on the rocks to consume our packed lunches.

As the previous day, we retraced our steps but arrived back a little later as the walk was longer. The climbers were back before us, as was the French group, and I could see a few of our guys trying to converse in French. I headed upstairs to shower and change into something fresh.

As I was dressing I heard some shouts telling us that dinner was already being served so I dashed down to the dining room. I sensed rather than saw Nadine watching me descend the stairs and as I glanced at her she looked away.

I realized at that point she obviously enjoyed a purely sexual relationship but also wanted to keep it private. I certainly wasn't going to upset that apple cart.

This evening took the same course as the others and the various groups broke into smaller sections to entertain themselves and I ended up playing cards with a small group. One of our organizers came across to interrupt us.

'Hi guys, I know its normal activities tomorrow but the day after we have scheduled taking the coach to another area for some sightseeing and casual walking. We have about ten spare seats and thought we might offer them to any other groups if they would like to join us. Just wanted to check there were no objections'.

We all looked at each other. No objection from us was the consensus. Gradually people started to drift upstairs getting ready for bed and I joined them. As I walked into the room I could see Nadine was already in her sleeping bag reading a magazine. I thought she must be a bit warm as she had one leg hooked outside on top of the bag.

'Hi' I said as I was getting ready and she just smiled in acknowledgement. I reached down to open my bag and was puzzled to find it unzipped, I was sure I closed it this morning. I stripped to my t-shirt and boxers and slipped in. I leant down to pull the zip but as I did Nadine's leg moved and gently touched my arm. I turned to look at her and she gave an almost imperceptible shake of her head. 'Oh' I thought and quietly lay down.

There were only a few minutes before lights out so I just lay quietly and wondered about what was to happen next. Nadine put her magazine away a moment before the lights went out and lay back as well. As things went quiet I felt her hand slide into my bag and gently take hold of mine with a gentle squeeze as she held it still in between us. Eventually the room was quiet apart from the soft sounds of breathing all around.

After a short while she pulled my hand into her bag and placed it on her panties. She let go and left it there. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to do anything so I slowly tested the water by gently rubbing the soft cotton material with the tips of my fingers. After a minute or so she slid her body upwards and my fingers felt the soft mound of her pubes and the indentation of her slit.

I felt her hand slide back on top of mine as she curled all but my middle finger up. She placed that finger along the line of her slit and moved my hand forwards and back. I could feel that her clit had hardened a little and slowly I felt the dampness seeping into the soft material.

I had been this far with a couple of girlfriends but no further. She held my hand tighter and made my finger circle her clit for a while and she then started to push her hips up against it. I sensed her breathing was faster and the panties were noticeably wetter. The faintest of moans came from her lips and she pulled my hand up and slipped it inside her panties and pushed my finger deep inside her warm slippery pussy.

She held it tight inside of her and I felt her thrusting against it. Her smooth skinned belly tensed under my arm and her pussy clamped onto my finger. I felt her shudder for ten seconds and then her body totally relaxed.

After a short while she took my hand out and placed it down between us. She gave me a couple of squeezes but kept hold as we both drifted off to sleep.

I slept well after my mind stopped wandering around thinking of that warm wet pussy. I didn't even hear the alarm and one of the guys had to shake me awake.....'Naughty dreams' he laughed.....little did he know.

Breakfast was a bit of a rush for the walking group as we had planned an energetic walk to the village of Adelboden in the next valley knowing the following day was in the coach.

The sun had barely risen when we started up the path that would lead us up to the summit of a mountain called Allmegrat. It was a two hour strenuous walk till we reached the top at about 8200ft. We spent fifteen minutes catching our breath and enjoying the wonderful views down into the two valleys. Then we descended the path that led us down into Adelboden. It was smaller than Kandersteg but similar in its appearance. We spent a little time having a look around then gathered back together to trace a different route back.

We walked about a mile south out of the town and then turned east into a small valley that seemed to disappear around a corner. As we got closer you could hear the sound of water splashing heavily. We rounded the bend and 'wow'.....there was a 1200ft waterfall cascading down the steep side of the next mountain.

It was called Engstlign Falls according to a notice board......the spray of water crashing off the rocks was creating a multitude of rainbows moving in the air. We just stood enjoying the spectacle.

After we had all taken some photos we had to follow a path that traversed the mountain diagonally climbing gradually to the ridge between the two valleys that peaked at 6500ft, fortunately not as high as the morning climb. We were glad that the last path was a gentle downhill back to Kandersteg in the valley bottom.

I was glad to step into the hot shower back at the chalet and let its warmth ease my aching muscles. Nadine was sat with the rest of the French ladies when I walked down for dinner but she didn't look my way. I was a little disappointed, but feeling starving I soon tucked into dinner and chatted with the guys.

The evening ticked away slowly with all the usual activities. I had gone to relieve myself and was coming out of the gents when I nearly crashed into one of the French ladies. 'Pardon....Sorry....'I stuttered but as I tried to get past she put out an arm to stop me. 'You are Tom? ....... No?

'Um.......yes I am 'I said.

'The one who sleeps next to Nadine?'

I obviously looked puzzled.

'It's ok' she said 'I am her friend Monique.' She looked around carefully. She gave a little smile 'tonight no boxers ok'. Then she turned and walked away.

I stood still in the corridor for a moment trying to absorb her comments. So much for me thinking what was happening was a secret between us. I wandered back into the room and both Nadine and Monique glanced at me as I returned to my place.