Mountains and a Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two girls.....well I guess they were 20ish jumped into the pool and started playing with a ball. All of the others around were older than me and were taking it easy. The autumn weather was pleasant and I guess it was about 70f.

After a while I entered the pool for a swim and went from side to side a few times then stood at the side. I suddenly got splashed as the girl's ball landed right in front of me. I looked up and threw it back them. 'Merci' they shouted. 'Ok' I replied. I turned and walked up the steps to return to my lounger. I noticed that they watched me all the way before talking to each other and then laughing.

After a while the taller dark haired girl swam up to the edge of the pool and watched me before saying 'you are English yes?' I looked up at her and replied 'oui'. 'You can speak french'she asked. 'Un peu' I responded.

'It's ok she said we both are studying English at Uni hoping that we might end up in America. Are you doing the mountain walking tour this week?'

'Yes' I replied 'are you doing it as well?'

'I'm Isabelle and my friend over there is Marie.....and yes we are both booked for the walk. We will see you at the welcome meeting later'. She smiled and swam away.

As the sun started to set I returned to my room, showered, and then went to dinner. After I finished I walked to the small meeting room where we were given our itinery for the walk. I spoke to a few of the others nearly all of which were in their 60's apart from the two girls and an Irish guy who was 30. I chatted with him in the bar for a while before heading to my room.

As I got to my door I could see the door to the room opposite was open and realized it was the girls room as one of them walked across my line of sight just wrapped in a towel. I was nosing into the room when I heard footsteps approaching and was nearly caught by the blonde; she gave me a shy smile.

'Night' I said but didn't hear a reply.

The next day I had booked a city tour of Marrakech. It was an interesting old town inside its city walls but the modern town had expanded well outside of them. I returned mid afternoon and dropped my rucksack into my room before heading to the pool. I saw the girls were sat in the same place as yesterday and I sat on the opposite side of the pool. After a little rest I got in for a swim. After a few widths Isabelle came to the side and as I turned she dove in just in front of me. She swam at the same pace for a while affording me a lovely view of her bottom.

After three widths she looked back at me and smiled and then lengthened her stroke. I tried to keep up but she left me well behind so I stopped on my side of the pool. She came back with her head in the water, as she slowed approaching the side her hand grazed down the front of my trunks. 'Sorry' she said as she broke the surface.

My mind was telling me' brazen so and so' but I just smiled. Accident or deliberate I was wondering. Her little smirk told me it was the latter. We just chatted for a while and she said she was going back to rejoin Marie. As she pushed away from the side her foot slid all down my thigh.....'Tease' my mind said.

After dinner we bumped into each other in the bar where a guitarist was playing and singing. We chatted casually as we listened. I recognized they were quite different personalities as friends. Isabelle was very outgoing whilst Marie was a little on the timid side. She was very pretty with a lovely little smile when you caught her looking at you. There was something about her that seemed familiar but I couldn't place it. Perhaps she looked like someone on the telly.

When the music stopped we headed back to our rooms. Marie opened their door but Isabelle followed me and said 'Can I see what your rooms like?' and as I turned the key she stepped in front of me. She wandered around and said 'fairly similar'. She smiled at me and walked close past me and let her hand just brush my bottom as she exited. I watched her wiggle her pert ass as she crossed to her room.

I think the unspoken message was 'I'm yours if you are interested'.

I had a leisurely late breakfast the next day as I had nothing planned other than getting a massage at the spa around midday. There were three small massage rooms in the spa each having eight beds in two ranks of four. I booked in and was given a flimsy pair of paper pants and a towel and told which bed was mine.

I undressed in a cubicle and then lay on my bed. I was surprised when a young masseuse arrived and started work on me. I shut my eyes and relaxed and tried to keep naughty thoughts from my mind as I enjoyed her hands rubbing my muscles. I almost jumped when suddenly there was a third hand getting very close to my bottom. I turned and saw that Isabelle and Marie had booked a massage and she had persuaded my masseuse to surprise me.

The three of them giggled and I shooed the girls away with my hand. Their beds were in front of me and I watched as their masseuse's arrived. I lifted my head to watch as their legs were parted and oiled. The paper panties didn't cover everything and my masseuse tut tutted with a smile and asked me to turn over.

I rolled and relaxed onto my back and shut my eyes again. I think she cottoned on that the girls and I got on with each other, but she made me open them and look as her hands oiled farther and farther up my thighs. She looked at me and winked and I felt her pubes push against my hand as it held the side of the bed. A couple of times her hand rubbed over my cock and it started to grow. As she noticed it happening she bent forward and said 'I better not do any more I could lose my job.'

I tried to relax more and the pressure eased as she kept her hands away from the danger area. It wasn't long before my time was up but I colluded with her to get my own back on Isabelle. She nodded to Isabelle's masseuse who moved away and I replaced her. I poured oil right to the top of her legs and rubbed my hands slowly on the back of her thighs. She had lovely smooth tight muscles and I moved higher and higher and made her jump when I slipped one hand under the panties. I grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss.......the two masseuses roared with laughter and I beat a hasty retreat.

I had a light lunch then relaxed by the pool. I was just starting to doze off in the warmth when I felt a hand drift down my stomach making me jump awake. A smiling Isabelle said 'Ok if we lay by you? ' I nodded and smiled at them. They dragged a couple of loungers closer. There were only five people around our pool this afternoon, us three and an older couple right over the other side.

Isabelle slid her bed right next to mine so she could only get on from the other side then there was a gap before Marie's bed. They settled before Isabelle turned to me and said 'Is it ok if we go topless? '

I replied 'I've seen a few others topless so I guess it's not against the rules' then I winked at her 'as long as you don't mind me looking.' She gave me a playful slap, and unclipped her bikini top showing a nice pair of pert breasts. I would guess about a 34b, just what I would like. As I was watching I smiled and licked my lips only to receive another slap.

Marie also took off her top but seemed a little less comfortable leaving her arm partly across her breasts. I looked away as I didn't want to embarrass her. The girls had brought magazines with them and lay reading. After a while Isabelle rolled so she was facing me but held her magazine up so that I was looking straight at her breasts.

She caught my gaze then smiled and poked her tongue out at me before she reached for my hand and pulled it to her breasts holding it there. I gently fondled them and felt her nipples harden eliciting a few small moans from her. I saw Marie look over and they exchanged a few quick words in French which I didn't catch.

I let my hand drift a little wider making soft circles on her stomach. Gradually I moved lower wondering how far she would let me go. As I reached her bikini I stopped and we were both looking into each other's eyes.

She looked around the pool and saw the older couple had moved to the bar and were looking away from us. She also looked at Marie and spoke quickly in French again. Marie sat up sideways on her bed looking at both of us.

Isabelle turned back to me and said 'Ok......you can slide your hands inside but don't make it too obvious. I slipped it inside and let my middle finger slide down her slit that got wetter and wetter. I could feel her clit harden and I gently played with it causing her to moan. Marie leant forward so she had a clearer view of what I was doing. I noticed she had slipped a hand between her legs.

I continued my rubbing for about five minutes and Isabelle's moans were getting louder. 'Ohhh.....quicker' she said and after a few moments she clamped her hand on mine and held it still. I could feel her pulsing under my finger.

After a few moments I felt her body relax and I pulled my hand back up. It was covered in her juices. It caused Marie to stare as I licked my hand clean. I looked into Isabelle's eyes and whispered 'ok?' Her smile and nod confirmed she was.

The afternoon was nearly over and we returned to our rooms to get ready for dinner and pack our rucksacks as we had an early 6:00am start in the morning. After dinner we had one quick drink in the bar and went to bed.

The morning was a bit of a mad rush but we were soon in a convoy of 4 x 4's heading out over the rocky road leading us south from Marrakech. We climbed up through the foothills and after three hours of winding bumpy travelling we arrived at the small village of My Brahim. We were booked into a very basic hotel for the night where each room had twin beds. We quickly booked in. I had agreed to share with the Irish guy we had met in the bar.

We had a quick coffee before being introduced to our guide and setting off for our rocky walk to a mountain called Jebel Toubkal. The air was amazingly clear and we could just make out Marrakech on the plains below. It was a hard walk and we were glad when we got back to the hotel for a simple evening meal.

Our walk on the second day was not so long but was to the higher mountain of Ouanoukirim. It was another lovely clear day and we had stunning views to the south where we could see the sand dunes of the Sahara Desert. We returned early afternoon and picked up our belongings for the trip back to our 5* comfort.

I was looking forward to having a long hot shower before dinner but just before I got to my room my arm was tapped by Isabelle. She had an apprehensive look on her face hidden behind a little smile. 'Um.....um......would you be ok if I joined you in your room tonight' she asked. It didn't take long for me to answer.

'What about Marie?'

'I think she would like to, she knows I want to spend the night with you, but I'm not sure she wants to join in. Although we are good friends she has always kept her physical activities private, she has not told me but I think she is still a virgin and maybe a bit embarrassed about the fact.'

'Ok' I said 'if you're both happy with the situation then I would love you to join me. I would never do anything that either of you doesn't want to do. Please make sure Marie understands that, after she watched at the pool I think she probably knows but I want her to be sure.'

'Merci....ummm.....thanks' Isabelle said 'meet you for dinner'.

I had a long hot shower to get rid of all the sweat and dust of our walk and met the girls to walk to the restaurant. We had a nice evening meal as we chatted quietly about a lot of things but not what was going to happen later. I suggested a walk through the hotel grounds before we went back to the rooms.

The girls grabbed a few of their belongings and quickly joined me in my room. Nobody saw them join me.

We all took our clothes off but sat in our underwear as I opened a bottle of wine and passed the glasses over. We sat in the comfy chairs and drank slowly as we all glanced at each other not sure how to start. After a moment I stood and reached for their hands and we had a group hug. I kissed each girl gently in turn. With Marie it was very gentle but when it was Isabelle's turn we had a duel of tongues.

This had caused my cock to 'tent' in my boxers and Isabelle took hold of me saying 'I've been waiting to do that since we saw you'. Marie reached out a bit tentively and had a feel as well. I heard her take a breath but I am by no means large.......about average I would say.

I slipped my boxers off and saw the surprised expression on Marie's face; she kept her panties on but took her bra off. Isabelle quickly discarded her underwear. I pulled the duvet back and we lay on the bed with me in the middle. I turned and kissed each girl gently and then softly sucked on their nipples.

Isabelle had taken hold of my cock was slowly sliding her hand up and down. She nodded to Marie indicating she should have a go. She reached out slowly and her fingers softly took hold of my cock. She was unsure but gradually started to move up and down. I thought Isabelle has got it right, Marie's nervousness indicated that she hadn't held a cock in the flesh before.

Whilst Marie was feeling me I slipped my hand onto Isabelle's already wet pussy and was gently playing with her clit and after a while she started moaning and turned and said 'I need you in me'. Marie let go of me as Isabelle lay on her back and opened her legs. I rolled on top of her and she guided my cock to her entrance.

I pushed slowly and felt that lovely warm feeling as she enveloped my cock. I stopped when I was fully in her and brought my legs up to allow me to move more easily. We stayed in that position for a while kissing gently. I could feel her pussy gently start to squeeze me as it pulsed and knew she was close. I think she could have drained me if I just kept still I was so aroused. I took hold of Marie's hand on the bed as I didn't want her to feel excluded and I started to thrust causing Isabelle to moan loudly.

When I could feel her start to push back I increased my pace and her vagina virtually clamped tight on me as she shouted something in French and with a couple of more hard thrusts I shot my load deep into her. I managed to hold myself up so I didn't squash her and after a few moments I rolled onto my back slipping out of her.

Whilst I was getting my breath back I reached my hand over to Marie and rested it on her panties. She jumped back away but not before I had felt the damp patch from her arousal.

I turned my head to look at her and saw what I could only describe as fear in her eyes. My mind was racing wondering why that was the case. I took hold of her hand and gently squeezed it. I kept hold as I turned back to Isabelle who gave a gentle shrug of her shoulders. I kissed Isabelle good night.

I knew I had to do something about Marie. I got out of bed and took a clean pair of briefs from my drawer and put them on making sure Marie could see me. I could see her eyes were damp as I knelt down beside her.

I quietly said 'I'm going to get back in bed and if it's ok with you I'm going to lay behind you and cuddle you to sleep. I will keep my briefs on but my cock may get hard in my sleep just so you know. Nothing else will happen. She gave a little nod.

I moved back into bed and winked at Isabelle before turning and gently 'spooning' behind Marie. I rested my arm across her stomach. I felt her relax and she wiggled her pert bottom against me and then took hold of my hand and held it against her panties.

The next thing I knew it was morning and I woke after the best sleep I had had in a long time. I was still in the same position as when I had dropped off. The only difference was that Isabelle had snuggled up behind me.

I think some noise from outside must have woken us all. I felt Marie try to move away so I released my cuddle hold. She rolled over to face me and we just lay looking into each other's eyes. My mind went off on a tangent again trying to tell me something about her but concluded she must look like some film star again.

After a short while Marie moved her head forwards and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek before she giggled and jumped out of bed shouting 'breakfast'.

The girls sneaked back across to their room as we all showered and then walked to get our breakfasts. I can't remember the Irish guys name but he joined us as we were having our coffee. His first comment was 'I'm not sure what but the looks on all your faces are as if you have known each other for years not a few days.'

I think he might have been hitting on the girls but unsure of my position. I quite liked the guy but was not going to either hinder or help him in his quest. I didn't think Marie would respond to him but wondered how Isabelle might react. We all chatted quietly as we ate, but just about mundane things. As we finished up I said 'right, I'm going to enjoy the sun on this last day I'll see you at the pool if you're about.'

As we got up to leave Marie said 'can I join you? '.

'Of course' I replied 'I'll see you at the pool'. There was no comment from the other two. I think Isabelle wanted to 'test the water'.

I met Marie at the poolside. It was actually the hottest it had been all week. I asked her if she would like me to help with her sunscreen. She handed me the bottle and lay on her stomach. I started with her shoulders and back then moved to her legs. She was fine until I got up to her bikini and I felt her tense up. 'Ok front now' I said. She rolled over and I started from the top and moved down. She didn't seem worried when I did her breasts so I was a bit naughty and stayed there longer than I should, then I moved down to her bikini. There was a slight tense of muscles but it was when I did her legs and approached her bikini I sensed a bit of panic.

'Would you like to finish there?' I asked.

'If you don't mind 'she replied.

I started to apply my own sunscreen as she finished off. 'Can I help you she asked?'

'Yes please' I said, I was interested to see how she went about it. She was comfortable doing the whole of my back and legs whilst I was on my stomach but when I turned onto my back she was very wary around my groin area.

'Thank you' I said to her. We both settled down to read and in the periphery of my vision I saw Isabelle was walking around the grounds with the Irish guy, I never did ask his name.

About fifteen minutes later she returned and joined us. I smiled at her and said 'No interest then? '

'He's nice enough' she said......'.but he is married with two kids so I didn't want to get involved, not sure why he's here on his own'.

The barman wandered over and asked if we wanted some drinks, so we all ordered. Marie took the opportunity to pop back to their room to take a pee.

While we were alone I took the opportunity to ask Isabelle a bit more about Marie. 'You fancy her more than me? She pouted, but so exaggerated It was obvious it was in jest.

I slapped her bottom gently. 'No.....you said you thought she might still be a virgin but I think there is something more than that. Generally she seems comfortable in my company but she is very jittery if I get close to her nether regions.'

'I don't really know any more than I've told you' she said.

'When she gets back I think I'm going to see if I can find out more, if she's willing to speak about it to me. Would you help if there is any language problem? I asked.

'Of course' she replied as we saw Marie returning.

We were all sat up on our beds sipping our drinks when I decided to broach the subject. I put my glass down and gently took hold of both of Marie's hands. She looked at Isabelle who just smiled back at her as I asked 'would you mind if I asked you some personal questions? '

'If you really don't want to answer then there is no problem, I won't think any differently about you. '