Mountainside Camping with Amber

Story Info
Camping with a sexy older sister, can you guess what happens.
5.2k words
4.63
66.4k
144
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early spring and my sister, Amber and I were on our annual hike and camp in the mountains. It was our first year going alone, usually our Dad would join us but he said he'd finally gotten too old to join us. We didn't mind too much, we'd been going for over 20 years so were very comfortable with the trails.

"Are you sure you checked the weather for this week Marcus? Those clouds do not look friendly," said Amber as we stopped for a drink.

"Yes, it will be cloudy in the morning then clear up in the afternoon, we'll be fine," I replied.

"Okay, I trust you."

After another few miles of hiking however, the clouds got darker and it started to rain.

"You did check the weather for where we're going and not home right little brother?" said Amber as she put her rain gear on.

"Uhm, shit. I may have forgotten to change the location," I replied. Amber laughed.

"Oh, it's just as well I love you or I'd kick your ass. Come on, we're stepping up the pace, I want to get set up before this gets too bad."

Amber wasn't kidding about pace, I suppose I deserved it for messing up the forecast but I hoped it wouldn't last long. The trail we were on was one of the more difficult ways to the camping areas, we had our own one reserved but we got to a place on the trail where a tree close to the ravine had fallen and its roots had made a big hole. We precariously made our way around it but right at the end, Amber slipped in the mud and fell backwards into the roots. I dropped my pack and quickly scrambled to help her, she had yelled out in pain when she landed.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Something scratched my side though, help me get clear then take a look at my pack," she said as I helped her up.

I got her up to the safety of the path then pulled her pack up, a sharp root, or at least part of it, had pierced her pack. She was bleeding a little but it was thankfully just a scratch.

"Holy fuck, another inch to the left and that could have been worse," I said, already digging out the first aid kit.

"We'll need to clean it here," she replied.

"Yes Nurse Amber, I know."

"Hey, I'm okay, I'm sorry, I'm not blaming you or anything, just relax okay."

"Sorry, I, that could have killed you."

"Well it didn't, just a scratch. Clean it with the alcohol and I'll be fine. Here, I'll use my poncho as a shelter."

I cleaned the scratch then we got back underway, we didn't have much further to go. I got my tent set up quickly, we had some cover from the wind but I made sure my waterproofing went up on my tent. I went to find the Ranger contact radio to tell them about the tree, Amber had declined my help.

When I got back she was sitting on her pack and looked pretty frustrated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That root fucking shredded my tent, look at it!"

I picked up the pile of material and sure enough, it tore clean through her pack, the tent and her waterproof layer.

"Well, that's fucked!" I said, throwing it back into a pile.

"I'm not going back, I need this Marcus, John has been driving me nuts and I need to reset up here."

"So, we salvage what we can from that mess, use it to stow the gear and you can bunk with me. Just like when we were kids."

"Yes but I'm now 32 with tits, Marcus, we're going to be a little close in that tiny tent of yours."

"We're adults, I'll shower more than usual when we're camping and we'll be fine."

"Fine. I'm sorry. I know it wasn't the rain that brought that tree down, I'd have probably slipped anyways."

Amber hugged me then we built a makeshift shelter for our packs out of the remnants of her tent. It wasn't pretty but it served a purpose. We put both sleeping bags into my tent but with their outside bulk they kind of took up too much space. Amber took charge and just opened them out and set them up like blankets.

"We'd have been uncomfortable if I left them, you'll be fine, oww," she said, wincing as she sat down.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" I said, rushing to her.

"Yea, I think my dressing came off the scratch and it's been rubbing on my shirt."

"Let me look at it, I'll grab the kit again."

Amber went into the tent and knelt down, I got the first aid kit and joined her, zipping up the tent after me.

"You remembered," she said.

"What?"

"You didn't close my tent one time and I yelled at you. You said 'but we're alone up here' and five minutes later the Ranger came to make sure we were doing okay."

"Well yes, I did call him about the tree and you need to get your top off."

"Anything to see me in a bra," she said with a grin.

"You're my older sister Amber, this is medical."

"Uh huh."

"Go shower and I'll clean it up when you get back."

Amber often liked to tease me, she knew I was a breast man and would playfully scold me when she wore low cut tops and caught me looking. She did have amazing breasts, 36c's which were perfect for her frame and I do admit to gazing at them any chance I could. Growing up I was forever trying to catch her undressing but she always knew.

Her scratch was just a little irritated from rubbing on her shirt, the tape had been pulling at a sore spot too so I cleaned it up, put some cream on it and gently covered it up with a dressing. And yes, I did sneak a look at her chest.

"You get away with that little peek for being so gentle," she said with a smile.

"I don't think it was the scratch itself causing you pain, it's starting to bruise around there, you should get some rest and take it easy for a day or so."

"When do I ever take it easy? I'll get a good sleep and see how it is tomorrow. Hopefully this fucking rain will have quit by then."

"Well, okay. I'm going to shower."

Our campground was one we'd been using for many years. With it being so remote and away from the main trails it was usually quiet but it had amenities that most camps didn't. Our families donated every year to help maintain it, we had a bathroom and a very basic, warm water shower that helped reduce the amount of extra equipment we had to carry but it let us enjoy nature without being too far removed from the basic necessities we enjoyed. After I showered, I joined her in the tent, she was laying back reading a book. She was just wearing shorts and her sports bra, I couldn't help but look.

"28 years old and you're still looking at your sister's boobs like there aren't thousands of pics on the internet you could look at instead," she said with a grin.

"I uh, sorry, I can't help it," I replied.

"It's fine, I'm teasing. If my husband looked at me the way you do I'd be a happier woman."

"Things not going so well? You seem happy together."

"We're trying for a baby but we don't think I can have kids, it's been putting a lot of strain on us."

"How do you know it's not him?"

"He said he got an old girlfriend pregnant long before we met but she lost it."

"Sorry Sis, not sure what to tell you."

"No you're fine, sorry to unload that on you. I just wanted this trip to relax and the first thing I do is get injured and fuck my tent up. I'm sure the last thing you wanted is to be cramped up with me."

"Maybe it's my penance for reading the forecast wrong. I'm kidding though, I really don't mind Amber."

"Well I'm wiped, mind if I turn this light off and get some sleep?"

"Not at all."

After an hour or so listening to the rain bouncing off the waterproofing, Amber and I were still awake. The temperature dropped quite a bit too.

"Do we have any more blankets?" she said to me.

"No, I didn't think we'd need them," I replied.

"Can I cuddle up with you, I'm freezing."

I rolled over onto my side and she cuddled close to me for warmth. I was pretty tired so I was able to ignore her breasts pressing into my back at first. I woke up a few hours later and had to pee, I opened the tent enough to get out then closed it, put my poncho on under our tiny porch then just found the nearest tree away from the tent. When I got back into the tent, Amber had rolled over to her other side. Thinking she was warm enough I was surprised when she pulled my arm around her to spoon with her.

"I got a little hot but you're freezing," she said, sleepily.

I cuddled up to her and fell asleep quite quickly. It was getting light when I woke, Amber was breathing heavily so I assumed she was still asleep. To my horror though, I woke up with an erection and it was nestled between Amber's ass cheeks. When I tried to move away she moved with me then stirred as she woke up.

"Hmmmm, is that what I think it is?" she said, still waking up.

"I, I'm so sorry," I stammered as she let me pull away.

"It's fine, explains my dream is all. I'll go use the bathroom and let you take care of it. Is it really still raining?"

"Yea, it dissipated a little during the night but just started up again."

"Okay."

I rolled to my side as Amber got up, she was gone for a good ten minutes but I had dressed by the time she returned.

"Are you going somewhere?" she said as she took off her poncho.

"I don't know, I suppose to at least make some breakfast."

"We should eat canned stuff, there's no way you're cooking anything in this."

We ate our 'last resort' canned food, we had all sorts of other dried and other stuff that needed cooking but the weather was getting worse, heavier rain and a bit more wind. Thankfully the tent was sheltered enough but cooking was not going to happen.

"I'm sorry about this morning," I said once we'd bagged our trash.

"What are you talking about?" she replied, a little confused.

"Waking up with my boner pressed into you." Amber just laughed.

"Oh sweetie, you were sleeping and it gave me very fun dreams, don't worry about it."

"Fun dreams?"

"That's all I'm saying, read your book or something."

"But I want to know."

"Oh you fucking suck, they were sex dreams okay!" she said, laughing.

Since we were kids I could annoy her to the point she'd tell me anything. This time though, I was a little embarrassed that I'd found out.

"Oh."

"See, it is not always important to know everything," she said, laughing.

"Whatever," I replied with a grin, hoping my face wasn't too red.

Our weather finally cleared up later that day, the trails were pretty muddy and would be dangerous for a few days so we decided to just relax in camp and read the books we'd both brought. We took turns preparing food and making coffee, chatting occasionally about our lives but mostly relaxed. It was definitely something we both needed.

"So, little brother, what happened with Lucy, I thought you two were soul mates," asked Amber after a little while of silence.

"Well it turned out I wasn't her only soul mate, she was fucking Connor behind my back," I replied.

"No fucking way! Did you kick his ass?"

"I was going to, punched him in the face but he told me she said we had an open relationship and I allowed her to see other men. She admitted she lied to him about it. Threw her out and put him out of my life."

"Shit, I'm so sorry."

"Was three months ago, I'm pretty much over it."

"You didn't say anything."

"You have your own life, Amber, I'm not going to drag you down with my bullshit. It's fine, I'll just stay single for a while, it's less complicated."

"Well don't end up alone with 20 cats, you're a good looking man, don't let that one bitch ruin your view of love."

"It'll just take me a while to trust again, I'll live."

That night we both took turns to shower then turned in for the night when it started getting dark. Amber snuggled into me again and after about five minutes I was hard again. I panicked a little when she asked me to spoon her.

"Can't we just stay like this?" I said.

"I have trouble sleeping on my right and it's cold."

"Fine."

I tried to hold her but keeping my groin away from her but she pushed back against me.

"Um, can't blame morning wood this time, that going to go away?" she asked, her ass pressing against my cock.

"Not with you smelling like lavender and your ass pressed against me."

"But I'm your sister."

"Yea, big brain knows that, little one, not so much."

"Do you want to just jerk off so it goes away?"

"While you're here? No."

Amber pulled away from me for a second then was moving around, I was laying on my side trying to ignore my cock but she pulled me back to her.

"Um, Amber, you're not wearing your shorts," I said, feeling my cock touch her bare ass.

"I'm not wearing my panties either, they're at my feet."

"What are you doing?"

"Neither of us are going to get any sleep with that pressing into my back or my ass. Just, stick it in, get it over with."

"You mean fuck you?"

"I'd prefer the term make love to but sure."

"Amber I, I love you but we can't."

Amber sighed then reached between us, fished my cock from my boxers and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. Before I could object any further she pushed back and took all of me inside her. We both gasped in unison, she was soaking wet and super tight. She pulled my hand up to her breast.

"Don't argue, just enjoy it my love."

I got over the shock of suddenly being inside my sister's pussy pretty quickly and held on to her breast as I began to slowly thrust. She felt amazing and I loved it, I'd fantasized about just seeing her breasts but there I was deep inside her.

"Get on top of me," she said.

I pulled out and took my boxers off while she rolled onto her back and to my delight, had taken her sports bra off too. I gazed at her breasts as I pushed back inside her then looked up into her eyes as I started to thrust again.

"You feel amazing, little brother," she said softly.

"You do too, Amber," I replied.

She put her hands on my face and pulled me to kiss her. It felt a little awkward at first, yes I was balls deep in her but kissing just felt strange. She didn't let me go until I'd relaxed and kissed her with passion though then smiled at me as I continued to thrust.

I didn't last as long as I wanted to, I was in heaven but when I felt her climax, her face contorted in pleasure, I couldn't hold back and pushed deep inside her as I exploded, spraying my seed deep into her pussy. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as each spurt filled her then when I was spent I collapsed on top of her as we caught our breaths.

I rolled off her when I started to soften.

"That was amazing, I didn't realize how much I needed that," she said, rolling over to face me.

"I agree, you felt so good,"

"Was quite the load you put inside me too, I think we should make this a regular thing while we're up here, so you're not backed up."

"I certainly won't object."

"Better not."

She closed her eyes as I fondled her breasts, her beautiful soft smile on her face.

"You really like these don't you,"

"Well yea, been trying to just get a peek at them since I was aware of boobs and it took making love to you to get there. But yes, they are magnificent," I replied.

"Why don't we enjoy this while we're here, it can be our dirty little secret."

"Okay."

"No guilty feelings about we shouldn't do this or anything okay, is just loving sex between two adults."

"So much for hiking."

"Oh please, there's a few lookout areas where I'd love to be taken from behind. Let's get some sleep."

We both slept really well that night. I woke up to the delicious feeling of my cock being sucked, I looked down and Amber was looking up at me.

"I thought I was just tight from not getting any in a few weeks, didn't realize you were so big,"

"I'm not that big," I replied.

"You're way bigger than my husband, I like it."

"I'm glad, I like what you're doing."

"Well I wanted to start the day right, I'm going to ride you then we'll shower and go for a hike. I was dreaming about you fucking me at Carson's lookout."

Amber mounted me and took me inside her then took her time as she fucked me, I enjoyed watching her breasts sway as I enjoyed her pussy. Feeling her cum set me off, I pushed up as I sprayed into her, our eyes locked together as we came.

We kissed and washed each other in the shower then gathered up our small pack to go hiking. I let her lead, enjoying the view of her ass in her yoga pants as she strode ahead. I was pretty horny by the time we got to Carson's lookout, a beautiful area on the mountain that we always loved.

"Can we take a few pictures first, my love?" she said after taking a drink.

"Sure."

I took a few pictures of her, let her take a couple of me, then we set the camera on the pack and took a few with the timer. She looked through them when we were done.

"I'd love to take some just for us but let's not risk it. These are beautiful though, thank you," she said with a grin.

She put the camera away then found a spot she liked, pulled her pants and panties down and looked at me.

"Need help to get it going or are you ready to take me?" she said, smiling.

"The sight of that beautiful ass in your yoga pants in front of me, all the way up here has me rampant. Your pussy is beautiful too, Sis," I replied, pulling out my already hard cock.

"Mmm, I like flattery, now fill me with hot cum."

I held on to her waist as I fucked her from behind, it was a great experience, being inside her while we gazed out into the view. I didn't last long with how tight she felt but she smiled and told me I'd make it up to her. That turned into me eating her in the shower but for the rest of the hike and our time camping we acted more like lovers than siblings.

The next day we went hiking again, it was a busier trail but with it so early in the season we thought we'd get the trail to ourselves. Amber took a few pictures of us together then after a quick look around she found a spot, stepped out of her leggings and had me take her from behind again. She felt just as amazing but I was able to last a bit longer. Right as she was cumming, I was pretty close, we noticed movement just off the trail. I froze, Amber was still cumming so didn't see them at first but a young couple were watching us. The woman got a little closer and spoke.

"Don't let us stop you, we were coming here to do the same!" she said with a smile.

"You heard her, don't stop," said Amber.

I held on to her waist and fucked her pretty hard, when I climaxed I felt like I was going to black out it was so intense. When I was spent, I pulled out and went to put my cock away but Amber stopped me and got on her knees to suck me clean. Once she'd sucked our juices from my cock she gently tucked it in my shorts then slowly put her panties and leggings back on. The young couple watched it all, I could see her nipples poking through her shirt and he was tenting his shorts. We put our packs back on and went to leave.

"That was so fucking hot, thank you. You're such a sexy couple together," said the woman.

"Thank you. I've never had anyone watch before, it was pretty fucking hot," replied Amber.

We walked away, before we got too far we could hear her moaning, Amber stopped me and kissed me passionately.

"What was that for?" I said with a smile.

"Just a thank you I suppose, I've never cum that hard in my life. I hope you have the energy for me when we get back, I want you again," she replied.

"So we're jogging back?"

"No way, it'll give you recover time but don't be getting worn out."

As soon as we got back to the tent, Amber threw both packs into our makeshift shelter and pulled me into the tent. She kissed me as she pulled off her clothes, pulling at mine to have me do the same. Once naked she had me lay on my back, sucked me long enough to get me hard again then straddled me and began to ride me like it was our last time together. I wasn't complaining, watching her breasts as she rode me passionately had me pretty turned on. We climaxed together, Amber looked into my eyes, gasping for air as she came and I pushed up as I sprayed my seed into her.

12