All Comments on 'Mountainside Camping with Amber'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Fantastic story, loved it thank you so much.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Beautiful story, O! Thanks for sharing it!

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Thanks for giving them a happy ending.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 2 years ago

Really well thought out fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, really good ending

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I really liked that one. Thank you for sharing.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Perfect in length and hotness.

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

Beautiful story.

Sibling love and devotion

Husband was an ass.

Nice ending

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Good short story ! I think everyone knows that she wouldn’t have sex if her husband hadn’t convinced her she was unable to conceive. So he is actually the reason they were having sex. ESPECIALLY when you throw in the fact he was not taking care of his spousal responsibilities regarding satisfaction of the flesh. I mean all us guys lose some lead from our pencil, but at age 32 she was still in the prime of her sexual desires.

Granted, she was still married and she did cheat on him. BUT guys, if any of you are still laboring under some fairytale that women A) do not like sex, B) they are supposed to qietly sit and wait for their husband to want them. ….then you are living in a dream that will become your nightmare! If youbare not taking care of your woman, then someone else is! That’s the way it is! When I was in my teens and twenties, i cannot tell you how many married women wanted me to fuck them. Not because I was some John Leslie super stud, no! It was because their husband was sexually ignoring them! Everyone I asked, it was the same” He comes home from work, eats dinner, watches tv, then goes to bed and immediately goes to sleep.”. On weekends he either goes out with his friends for Golf/ softball and is too tired . If we go out for something, he has a few drinks and goes to sleep when his head hits the pillow. “ Everyone of them pretty much gave me that story! Yes, our sex drive drops off much earlier than women lose theirs. Get some Viagra, watch some couples porn. Whatever it takes. Gads! My wife used to laugh about the porn VCRs. She knew if I asked her to watch a movie with Kay Parker in it, she was going to get royally fucked and have at the very least one big orgasm. She used to say Kay Parker and Veronica Hart were her favorite porn stars because both of them turned her husband into a sex monster. lol.

Anyway, sorry getting off the track, but I don’t blame the sister. No guy would put up with being neglected during his peak sexual activity years, and no woman is going to either. That’s the way the world is folks. June cleaver is dead and so are all like her.

Great Story with a lot of real world relevance. I congratulate the author for being good on many levels!

Your Uncle Al

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story was right on track. The ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty good story. Wondered if young hikers were going to track Amber/Marcus down for 4 some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...

story TAGS