All Comments on 'Mountainside with Sister'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As you said it doesn't really matrer, but to set the record straight...

90+ percent of private jet types require two pilots.

Old airplanes often get new electronics, to increase safety and ease pilot workload.

That will save some eeight, but not enough for the pilot to notice on the controls.

Yes, old business jets are often scrapped, usually because they have older inefficient engines which use too much fuel or on really old jets, make too much noise.

A guy may fly several types of private jets, but in reality, a pilot has to attend a special 1 or 2 week school for each to receive a "type rating'. Most professional bizjet pilots might have 1-3 ratings but rarely more because of the expense involved.

Aside from that, well done.

IrishCulchieIrishCulchie4 months ago

Outstanding. It's a great story and well written.

sp9983sp99834 months ago

I loved it, especially when she 'fessed up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. Aviation stuff was close enough that it didn't break the story - that wasn't the point of the in the first place - just the 'set up.' Good work. (Better than Hollywood gets it most of the time.)

ProfQ1955ProfQ19554 months ago

Wonder if they joined the mile high club?

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

Excellent, especially the nice finish.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Excellent, loved it.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

4 for me. The build up for emotions for their first time together was lacking, and there being absolutely zero result from her tricking him made it feel emotionless. Add on to that it not making any of it feel special and it just was lacking.

.

A simple edit like

"So uh, I hear Connor was the one who actually took your cherry," I was torn about how I felt about everything now.

.

She flushed, then looked cautiously in my eyes. "If I told you I was spiraling because I was never going to get to have sex with the man I loved would you have still done it?"

.

I could feel the color drain from my face. "So, I was just a placeholder, then? I assume you'll be back with him after we're home."

.

She looked shocked, then shocked me by kissing me hard. "It you, you big idiot. I've been in love with you forever. As soon as we're alone, I want to see how you feel in a bed"

.

The rest could continue from there. Make it mean more than just a random hookup. Otherwise there's no point in making it incest category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, being a pilot myself, it was better than usual. IT was interesting and a different approach than usual. I'd sign up for that flight. Good job!! Wishing you tailwinds (except when landing!!)

Robinius1Robinius14 months ago
4 Stars (Can't select a rating)

Pretty good. I like the premise and that they're still fucking. I didn't like the way she lied to her brother about being a virgin. Not cool. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good work, but I feel like you could re-visit this someday and expand it pretty easily if you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with shadracht. It lacked the intimacy, which is a big part of this category.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really appreciated the 'no anal' tag. Far too many of these either go straight to it, or end with a 'what about your ass next time' final paragraph or two... ruining them. From the usual British authors, of course, that can't really keep their true proclivities in check, even for a supposed bro/sis story. Good job, start to finish. as a pilot myself, I was pleased to not find a lot to nitpick, as so many stories (And even feature films) get most of that stuff entirely wrong.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

I LIKED THIS ONE......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

juanviejojuanviejo20 days ago

Outstanding.......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...