Mountainside with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'm sorry it's not shaved but I was saving the soap to stay clean," she said quietly.

"It's perfect, Clara," I said to her.

I ran my tongue over the full length of her labia then slowly began to taste and explore her pussy. She was already soaking wet and she let out a soft gasp when I finally parted her lips with my tongue. She tasted amazing. I let myself go into our own world, I didn't care that she was my sister at that point, just that she was beautiful and was waiting for me to give her pleasure. When her moans turned into gasps of pleasure, I licked my way to her clit and circled it with my hardened tongue. She arched her back and was shaking when I began to rasp her clit, slowly sliding a finger inside her as I pleasured her. After a few minutes, she gasped that she was cumming and let out little quiet gasps of pleasure then when her first climax exploded within her she cried out 'OH FUCK YES' as I continued licking. She soon pushed my head away when she got too sensitive and gazed at me, catching her breath. I quickly took off my clothes and knelt back down between her legs, looking down at the beautiful woman before me.

"Are you sure about this, Clara?" Oral is one thing but this is a pretty big line we're crossing," I said to her.

"Y.. yes, I'm sure," she said, staring at my cock.

I laid down between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy then looked into her eyes as I slowly pushed inside her. She felt amazing, so warm and tight as each inch slipped into her. I pushed until she had all 7 inches of me, I'd read about taking virginities in women before but I wasn't met with any resistance from her hymen.

"I.. I had a toy in me a few times, " she said, almost reading my mind.

"Okay," I replied and began to thrust.

I took it nice and slow at first, mostly for my own good. She felt so wonderful and I knew I was going to have trouble lasting long. She started to cum again after just a few minutes of my thrusting and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"I'm close, Clara, are you on birth control?" I said to her.

"Y.. yes, you can cum in me," she stammered.

I managed a few more deep, hard thrusts and joined her climax, pushing my cock as deep as I could into her pussy as I exploded, my cock swelling as I filled her with my seed. I slowed my thrusting until I was spent then slowly pulled out of her as my cock softened inside her. I rolled onto my back as I caught my breath, she rolled onto her side and had the biggest smile on her face.

"That was incredible, thank you," she said.

"It was my pleasure, I'm glad you liked it," I replied.

"My friend told me about her first time, he just fumbled her clothes off, tried to finger her then came in the condom before she even got close to orgasm."

"Well, it was more about your pleasure, I usually last a little longer but you are wonderfully tight."

"I am not apologizing for that," she said with a grin.

"You shouldn't, it felt great."

"Can I suck you hard again so you can take me from behind?"

"Thought you were a virgin?"

"Doesn't mean I haven't sucked a cock or two," she said, grinning.

Before I could reply either way, she took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me, it wasn't long before I was hard again. She got up onto all fours, traces of my cum still dripping from her swollen pussy and looked back at me as I got behind her. I pushed back into her with ease and held on to her waist as I thrust in and out of her. I lasted longer that second time, her ass looked incredible and her little moans and squeals of pleasure soon had me going again. When she'd cum another 3 or 4 times, I again pushed deep inside her and almost roared as I came, spraying what seed I had left into her. We collapsed together on our makeshift bed and just held each other as we came down.

"I think I like that position a lot," she said, finally able to talk.

"It's my favorite but I tend not to last long," I replied.

"I'll just have to blow you first so you do," she said, grinning at me.

"So, not just a one-time thing then?"

"Um, not unless you don't want it again. It seriously felt amazing and it will help me relax if we can do this."

"Oh, I'm just asking. I enjoyed this, felt so wonderful."

"So, who did you lose your cherry to?"

"I'm not telling."

"Oh, come on, who am I going to tell?"

"I can't, Clara."

"Fine. I'm going to clean up then make us some food."

Later that day, after we'd eaten and taken time to clean up again, Clara mounted me after sucking me to hardness and was riding me nice and slow. I usually last a while and managed to make her cum quite a few times before I got close. She had me finish in her from behind again. We covered ourselves and then just held each other as it got dark outside. The next morning, I woke to her sucking my cock and once she saw I was awake, we made love before starting our day. We gathered wood and made our way back to the clearing to start building a fire.

"So, was it a girl from class?" she said as we got close.

"What?" I replied.

"Who got to have you first?"

"Are you going to let this go?"

"No."

"Fine but you asked. It was Mom."

She stopped walking.

"No fucking way?"

"She caught me jerking off and I was terrified. I was really shy around women and couldn't look at her for days. She eventually cornered me, gave me a big hug and had a nice long chat with me. Dad gave his blessing but she pulled me out of my shell, just jerked me off the first time then made love to me the next day. I think we did it 3 or four times, I still remember it like it was yesterday."

"I'm shocked, no wonder you're not hung up about fucking me!"

"Don't you dare even tell her you know, she made me promise. It gave me the confidence to come out of my shell, my first girlfriend taught me how to eat her."

"I fucking love that, you're really good."

We built the fire, and covered it with some plastic from the plane then began walking back. We were no sooner back in our shelter when Clara pounced on me again and we ended up making love. She was pretty insatiable; I wasn't one to complain but she wanted to try every position I knew and a few she'd read about. It was keeping her pretty calm so I really didn't care.

One morning, having already made love twice since we'd woke up, I was taking her from behind, enjoying her moans and the sound of our bodies slapping together when I stopped.

"Wh... what the fuck, why did you stop?" said Clara.

"Listen, can you hear that?" I said.

I could hear the slight drone of an aircraft in the distance, I pulled out of Clara and rushed to put my pants and shoes on.

"Oh shit, I can hear it!"

We both raced to the clearing and got the fire going. I threw on some green foliage to make it smoke more and thankfully we were sheltered enough for the smoke to clear the trees. The plane circled and signaled they had seen us, Clara and I were beyond happy.

"Let's finish what we were doing, make it our last time on the mountain," she said, pulling at my clothes.

We were still cleaning up when the rescue team appeared.

"Marcus and Clara Black?" said a man in a big pack.

"That's us! Did you land close by?" I replied.

"You're going to laugh but if you'd walked a mile North West you'd have found a road. I don't blame you, I was told your avionics and mapping were fried," he said.

"Was that the only direction to safety?"

"Yea, any other direction and we'd have never found you. I've brought supplies, they're sending up a helicopter to land in the clearing but come help me put the fire out in case it spreads."

A few days later we sat in the hospital room, waiting to be discharged. They had us in separate rooms but it was probably for the best. Dad was sitting with Clara while Mom sat with me.

"So, I have to ask. How did you keep her calm? Her meds got delivered a few days after you were meant to arrive," asked Mom, quietly.

"She uh, was convinced we were going to die. She told me she didn't want to die a virgin. I told her about us too," I replied.

"I'm not upset about her knowing but she was not a virgin. Right after she turned 18, I caught her riding the life out of that Connor kid from the house behind us. Little minx didn't bat an eyelid, said "I'm almost done, Mom, do you mind" and carried on."

I just laughed.

"Well, I can't say I didn't enjoy it," I replied.

Dad came in a few minutes later, pushing Clara in her wheelchair.

"Hospital policy, you'll get one too," she said to me.

I waited until we were home before I said anything to Clara.

"So uh, I hear Connor was the one who actually took your cherry," I said with a smile.

"Please, he was my third, just the first I got caught with," she replied with a grin.

"Well, I don't regret it, you were fun."

"Better not, soon as we're alone I'd love to have you in my bed."

"Honestly think they're letting us out of their sight for the next month?"

"Fine, when they're asleep but you'll need to be quiet."

The weeks that followed were pretty crazy. Jack felt bad about the crash and actually bought me another plane from a friend. It was newer and didn't need work and since his insurance paid for the one he'd given me, he still came out ahead. The investigators told him it was purely the weather that took me down but they praised my crash landing. Clara decided to drop out of college and is my executive hostess on my flights. We're building a checklist of countries we've had sex in, it's pretty fun...

12