All Comments on 'Mounting Ms. Johnson'

by SpecterNecter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4939 months ago

I can't quite explain why, maybe the building tension? but I found that as hot as fuck!

SmokeylinkSmokeylink9 months ago

Loved it. I am curious as to why that particular day, the day she was drunk was difficult for her. Maybe expand the story?

Geezer83Geezer839 months ago

Well told. Being average, I resent the necessity of his being large.

crankenheimercrankenheimer9 months ago

Great Stuff, loved it

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

wow GREAT story

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi9 months ago

Great story. I hope you write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a non-con story at all but still a good story.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor9 months ago

Hot story, well written, but subtle manipulation is NOT non-consent.

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. It started out as a non con story but I didn't like it and it evolved into whatever this is and I forgot about that setting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, not my usual category or genre of choice, but quite thoroughly enjoyed that one. I think you could continue the theme and characters. This was fun!

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter9 months agoAuthor

Ya I agree .... I like Ms Johnson already on chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

mmmm…I love you Ms Johnson👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE THIS!!!! You're working on 3 but I can't find 2... Did I miss it?

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter9 months agoAuthor

Number 2 will be out tomorrow. I almost gave up on this story but I'm glad I didn't now, I really like it.

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

Very nice! I love the thigh high nylons. I’m guessing Ms. Johnson likes a big cock in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh yes, another lover of the thigh highs! I dated a lady for several years who usually wore thigh highs, the feeling of those legs wrapped around me was amazing!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey9 months ago

That. Was. Hot.

5 Stars.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks9 months ago

Yeah, that was hot. One of the other managers where I once worked was hot as hell. When I found out that at one time she was a nun I became obsessed. We quietly started hanging out and then fucking like rabbits for several months. She got engaged, and we did it weekly until she got married. About six months later, she called me at 6 am. Her husband had beaten the shit out of her and left. I called the cops for her and left before they got to her house. We hooked up one more time, and then she left town. Never heard from her again. Hope she’s okay. Best pussy I’ve ever been in.

KyoSpiceKyoSpice8 months ago

Well that was a dang good read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

icely told.

Lacks details.

You wrote: "I began to suspect her curiosity might be peeked." You meant PIQUED, not PEEKED.

Why no Tags?

Four stars.

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter4 months agoAuthor

Ya, that was a dumb mistake (peeked).

wwaldripwwaldripabout 1 month ago

Interesting story enjoyed reading it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpecterNecter@SpecterNecter
I prefer stories where the characters talk ...I'll sometimes read just between the quotation marks of an entire book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES