Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 09

Story Info
Confrontations.
2.4k words
4.49
4.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in a booth at a charity fundraiser. Me, Mr and Mrs Daniels and Ms Hicks. We were eating the creme brule dessert.

"I love creme brule," Ms Johnson exclaimed while moaning slightly.

"What else do you love, Ms Johnson?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked to Mr Daniels who happened to be the only one who didn't know this.

"I love sucking filthy cocks."

Mrs Daniels and Ms Hicks chuckled. Mr Daniels smiled, he knew we liked to play with each other.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Yup, I'm a dirty cocksucker, it's true."

She turned to me.

"Happy, A-Hole?"

I gave her a wink and a smile. She just shook her head and finished her dessert.

Mr Daniels had asked Ms Johnson to dance and she looked to me.

"You're asking the wrong person," I told him.

"I don't understand?"

"She doesn't decide such things."

"And Dora and Helen?"

"Honestly we've never discussed it but I imagine Mrs Daniels is free to do what she likes unless I expressly forbid or insist on something."

Mrs Daniels nodded her agreement. Then I looked to Ms Hicks.

"And although I believe Ms Hicks would do anything I insist on, I'm not entirely sure she would adhere to a restriction."

"She certainly would," Ms Hicks answered back.

"Really?" I asked.

"I thought we settled that on a beach in Miami."

"You're right. Forgive me."

"Just don't let it happen again."

"Yes ma'am." I said as I pulled her into a quick kiss on her lips.

"Does Karen wish to dance?" Mr Daniels asked me.

"She would love to."

I watched Ms Johnson saunter to the dance floor. My cock was already hard. I always enjoyed her interactions with other men.

I looked around and it was fairly private. I turned to Ms Hicks and lifted the table cloth and motioned my head. She took the hint, smiled and slid under the table.

I watched Ms Johnson as Mr Daniels put his left hand just above her hip as I felt Ms Hicks take my cock into her mouth. She sucked me off slowly with long smooth strokes.

I noticed Mr Daniels move his hand, just a little, back and forth, caressing her hip and lower back. Ms Johnson also must've noticed because she turned towards me and smiled. She knew what I enjoyed.

It wasn't long before I could feel my excitement building. Ms Hicks drank my cum dutifully.

When she tried to come out I told her she wasn't finished. I pulled Mrs Daniels closer and reached down and removed her panties. I balled them up into my fist and brought them to my nose as Ms Hicks went between her legs and began to pleasure her.

Mrs Daniels looked around a little frightened but soon closed her eyes and let herself enjoy it. I smiled as I could see her stiffen and with stifled moans orgasmed.

The staff soon came and cleared the table with Ms Hicks still underneath. Mr Daniels and Ms Johnson came back and sat down.

"Where is Helen?" Ms Johnson asked.

"She isn't finished yet," I answered.

I reached down under Ms Johnson's dress and pulled her noticably wet panties from her, also balling them in my fist so I could smell them undetected.

Ms Johnson yelped as Ms Hicks got between her legs. It wasn't long before Ms Johnson relaxed and allowed her orgasm to come forth. She also stifled her moans admirably. I turned to Mr Daniels.

"Any interest, Mr Daniels? Everyone else has had a turn, doesn't seem fair to leave you out."

He looked around, I assumed trying to decide if it was safe or not. Ultimately deciding against it. I looked to make sure the coast was clear then lifted the table cloth and helped Ms Hicks to her seat.

I suggested the ladies take Ms Hicks to the restroom to freshen up. Before they left Ms Johnson turned.

"My panties?"

"I'm afraid you and Mrs Daniels will have to do without for the rest of the evening."

"You have Dora's too?"

I just smiled and watched them walk away. Their jiggling asses all so different and yet so perfect in their own way. Three women that exude classiness and sexiness combined. I shook my head at my good fortune.

Once they were gone I looked back. I had forgotten Mr Daniels was there.

"I'm surprised you said no. No one would've noticed."

"I like Helen but I'm not interested in her."

"The one you are interested in is not for sale."

He eyed me hard, as a man that usually gets what he wants does.

"I thought you might let me borrow her."

"You thought incorrectly."

"I gave you Dora."

"I was doing you a favor as I recall."

"Seems like you get all the favors."

I tried to remain respectful. This is an influential man and an arrogant one at that. No need to poke the bear.

"Ms Johnson is not a toy. Even if it may seem like I treat her as one, I care about her deeply and I won't let her get ruined. It's happened once in her life and I won't let it happen again."

Apparently we were at a crossroads. I didn't know if he had any leverage with Dora and I didn't really care about his perks.

We stared each other down until the ladies came back.

"Is everything okay?" Ms Johnson asked.

I turned towards her still keeping my eye on Mr Daniels.

"I'm not sure yet," I answered.

"George!" Mrs Daniels said through gritted teeth.

He continued staring taking my measure I assumed.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding," he said as he stood and left.

The ladies all slid into the booth.

Ms Johnson was the one to ask.

"What did he want?"

I looked to Ms Hicks to answer.

"He wants you, honey."

"Me?"

"Always surprised," I said while chuckling.

"He asked you to dance and said no to Ms Hicks under the table. I have to question his intelligence due to the latter."

Ms Hicks smiled at that.

"So you said no then?" Ms Johnson asked.

"I said no. I don't trust him."

"You shouldn't," Mrs Daniels said.

"Honestly he's wonderful except when it comes to something or someone he considers his possession. He can be scary." She added.

I looked to Ms Johnson.

"You want me to tell him I've changed my mind?"

"No! Thank you, David."

Ms Hicks changed the subject.

"Dora says she gets one night alone with you during the week."

"That's true," I answered.

"Is there one for me?"

"Of course," I answered smiling.

"Still no word from Amanda?" Ms Johnson asked her.

"No, she just stopped answering."

"You are welcome over our place anytime," Ms Johnson told her.

I gasped.

"Like you don't feel the same way, Dickhead," Ms Johnson backhanded me in the chest while saying.

"You bet I do. I'd be fine with her moving into the spare bedroom. Then I could decide each night which I wanted to sleep in."

"You would think that," Ms Johnson said.

"I'd have to decide which one of you was the most enticing each night. Sounds like a tough job but someone would have to do it."

"Like your not spoiled enough already."

"A man can dream, Ms Johnson."

Ms Hicks laughed.

"I'll keep my place and I appreciate the offer. There are some nights I could use the companionship."

We went to Mrs Daniels house to use the outside hot tub. I got naked and went in and the women went to do whatever it is they do when they leave together. I was thinking that this would be a great place for all of us. A pool, hot tub, maid service and three bedrooms to choose from each night.

I was laying back smiling when three beautiful women in towels showed up.

"What are you so happy about? Mrs Johnson asked.

"I was man dreaming."

"Of?"

"Of living here with three bedrooms to choose from at night."

"You get only one bedroom, Jerkwad," Ms Johnson stated.

One by one they slipped off there towels and came into the hot tub, each more beautiful than the last. Mrs Johnson was last and I stopped her before she got in. I just wanted to drink in her beauty.

I handed her Ms Hicks's strap on.

"What am I to do with this, exactly?"

"You are a man tonight, Ms Johnson. Try thinking like one."

"You mean be completely selfish and boss these two lowly females around?"

"That'll work," I told her.

"I might like this." Ms Johnson said as she stepped into the strap on.

"Do well and I might just let you do it more often. Do poorly and I'll let Ms Hicks pound you sore."

She got into the tub and walked right up to Ms Hicks and slapped her across the face with her fake cock.

"You're going to be the sore one tonight, Bitch," she said.

I don't know if any one of us have ever laughed that hard before.

I nodded my head for Ms Johnson to sit next to Mrs Daniels.

I grabbed Ms Hicks and placed her in front of me.

"This one is mine tonight."

"Really, why am I so honored?" Ms Hicks exclaimed.

"I realized earlier that you have been neglected of late."

"Thank you for noticing."

"Well you did have Amanda pretty much to yourself, and four of you was really too many."

"You poor dear, four beautiful women to choose from," Ms Johnson joked.

"I wasn't complaining, Ms Johnson. I am just saying I think the numbers and the beautiful women particularly now are just right."

"Amanda was special but I didn't like always being the one wearing the dick. I need to be the woman sometimes."

She lifted her neck as I softly kissed her neck.

"You will be my woman tonight."

"I like the sound of that," she moaned.

I looked up to see Ms Johnson and Mrs Daniels watching us.

"You are neglecting your lady, sir," I said to Ms Johnson.

She smiled then grabbed Ms Daniels by the hair and pulled her into a hard passionate kiss.

I fondled Ms Hicks large breasts while we watched the other two. She put her head back contentedly when I found her nipples.

I thought about what Ms Hicks had said and I could see what her trouble was. I thought Amanda would be enough for her but was apparently quite wrong.

I brought each of her nipples to my mouth and spent some time sucking on them. Ms Johnson was squirming some. She desperately wanted a cock tonight, that much was obvious.

I was going to make her wait though. Maybe it was ungenerous, but I wanted to see Ms Johnson perform as a man with Mrs Daniels. I had the idea in my head to use the strap on more with the three of them. Let them take turns with it and see what happens.

Ms Johnson had moved to Mrs Daniels breasts, fondling and sucking. She stood and placed the fake cock in her face.

"Does she want to suck your cock Mr Johnson?" I asked.

Ms Johnson looked to me.

"Make her tell you what she wants. If it gives you pleasure then make her beg for it. Look at her, she is a dirty whore. You must treat her like it," I told her.

Ms Johnson smiled. She understood I wanted a show. She turned her attention back to Mrs Daniels. Ms Hicks also turned her attention to them as I continued to kiss and grope her.

"You like my cock, whore?" Ms Johnson said as she kept patting it against her face with it.

Mrs Daniels had mumbled something but Ms Johnson wasn't satisfied.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Yes, Yes!" Mrs Daniels said loudly.

"Open your mouth."

Mrs Daniels opened her mouth and Ms Johnson put the cock in her mouth and fucked her with it aggressively. When she pulled it out she had Mrs Daniels sit on top of the hot tub.

"Would you like my kisses anywhere else?"

"Here, please," Mrs Daniels said as she moved her hand to her pussy and separated her lips."

We watched Ms Johnson bury her face into Mrs Daniels crotch, her head moving up and down. Mrs Daniels grabbed Ms Johnson hair forcefully pulling her tighter into her wetness.

Who were these women I wondered. They were both way more aggressive than normal.

When Ms Johnson finished she stood and asked Mrs Daniels how dirty whores liked it. Mrs Daniels hesitated and Ms Johnson slapped her across the face.

Ms Hicks and I looked to each other with our mouths agape.

Ms Johnson asked Mrs Daniels again. This time she was quick with the correct answer.

"Then turn and show me that beautiful ass of yours," Ms Johnson told her.

"Hold on Mr Johnson," I interjected, and led Ms Hicks into the same position next to Mrs Daniels.

I checked to make sure Ms Hicks was sufficiently wet and not surprisingly she was ready to go. I turned to Ms Johnson.

"Ready when you are, Mr Johnson."

Ms Johnson entered Mrs Daniels slowly and I followed. Ms Hicks making a gleeful gasp.

I followed Ms Johnson's lead and increased my pace as she did. Ms Hicks and Mrs Daniels were now moaning louder, the only other sound being the sound of us hitting against their asses.

Ms Johnson looked right at me and blew me a kiss as she fucked Mrs Daniels even harder. I laughed and followed suit.

Mrs Daniels and Ms Hicks both screamed as they orgasmed. Mrs Daniels was first to succumb and Ms Hicks followed soon after.

I took the strap on off of Ms Johnson and sat down and pulled her on top of me. We were too exhausted to continue going fast. We kissed passionately as Ms Johnson slowly bobbed up and down on me. She was extremely turned on and orgasmed rather quickly.

I slid back into the hot tub and leaned back enjoying the jets. I could hear them talking and giggling. It sounded like everyone was happy and satisfied.

I thought about it and I was definitely happy and definitely satisfied.