Mounting Ms. Johnson Ch. 08

Story Info
Life is good!
2.9k words
4.4
6.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the shower, enjoying the feel of the hot water, thinking about the three way last evening with Ms Johnson and Mrs High Society.

I toyed with Ms Johnson, at first, by paying most of my attention on Mrs Daniels. Ms Johnson knew I was doing it on purpose but it still drove her a little crazy. I enjoy frustrating her.

Ms Johnson gets like a caged tiger waiting to pounce. She won't admit it, of course, but she loves it as well.

I walked out to the kitchen. Ms Johnson was eating breakfast while Mrs Daniels was leaning over the counter drinking coffee in nothing but her panties and and a half shirt. She was sexy as hell with her silky flawless olive skin and dazzling curves. They were chatting and giggling about something.

I went behind Mrs Daniels in just a bath towel and began massaging her back.

"Don't mind me," I told them.

"Didn't you get enough last night?" Ms Johnson asked.

"Eat your breakfast," I told her.

I let my hands roam over her back while I grinned at Ms Johnson, who shook her head as she sipped her coffee.

I moved my hands to her sides and lowered them to her hips and slowly down her legs. On the way back up I fondled her ass then moved them up to her breasts, squeezing affectionately, as I press my cock against her.

I then pulled her panties down to the floor. I began to rub her pussy from behind as she gave me an encouraging moan. She's already nice and wet but I spend some time massaging her glistened lips, making sure to rub her clit occasionally as she starts grinding on my hand.

I pull her ass towards me a little more as I enter her with my cock from behind, pumping slowly and smoothly. I'm looking at Ms Johnson the entire time who seems to be enjoying the show, she was smiling and never took her eyes off us.

Mrs Daniels was now moaning and rocking back and forth. I grabbed her long hair and pulled it back firmly as I heard her gasp. Her moans and her rocking become more intense as she reaches her climax and cries out.

Once she seems done with it I pulled out not having my own release. Mrs Daniels turned towards me giving me a big thank you kiss, then went to take a shower.

"Was that for her benefit or mine?" Ms Johnson asked.

"Both, I suppose."

"You didn't cum, did you?"

"No, it's hard for me to cum like that."

"Like what, exactly?"

"Going that slowly. It's much easier when I am going hard."

"Why not fuck her hard then?"

"Because that's not what gets her off. She's not like you, Ms Johnson."

"You mean the dirty whore that likes to be fucked like a raving lunatic?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"You, sir, are an asshole."

"Doesn't make it any less true now does it?"

"I suppose not. Would you like to cum?"

"Are you offering?"

"Always."

I had to laugh at that. She's right of course. Her sex drive and her willingness to please were endless.

"Okay then."

"How would you like it?" She asked.

"Your choice," I told her.

Ms Johnson stood, clearly trying to decide. She could be selfish and pick whatever she wanted or she could be generous and give me what she thought I'd want. She came around the counter and dropped to her knees and took my, very now dirty, cock into her mouth.

I gave her an encouraging smile as she gave me a fuck you like grunt. She figured I would like her to suck my, very dirty with another woman's juices, cock. Truth be told, I wouldn't have minded fucking her from behind also, so she couldn't really have chosen incorrectly, but I appreciated her choice. I will be sure to remind her of it for the rest of the day.

I watched her suck with vigor, her head bobbing forward and back. She pulled out and circled the head with her tongue earning her another smile.

"I chose well, didn't I? You love it when I suck it when it's filthy, you sick fuck" she said.

I laughed.

"I'm not the only one that seems to love it," I replied.

She snorted at that.

"If you don't love it then stop and bend over the counter like our friend and I'll finish that way."

She grunted and increased her effort.

"That's what I thought," I said.

She moaned now as I tried to concentrate and eventually pulled out, spewing my cum all over her face. I put my cock back into her mouth so she could suck the rest out, which she happily complied with.

I was back in the shower rubbing soap all over her gorgeous body.

"You are a mean little man sometimes, you know that?" She said.

"You chose it. You could've chosen whatever you wanted and you chose that."

"I thought you'd like it."

"I would've been happy with whatever you chose. You enjoy sucking filthy cocks, Ms Johnson."

She put her arms up as I admired her body as I rinsed the soap off. I turned the shower off and pulled her to me giving her neck a kiss as I held her tightly. As much as she liked sex, she adored affection and she melted into my embrace.

I was at a meeting in her office with two men from another company. I'm not even sure why I was there, it had nothing to do with my department.

The two men were giving each other looks as they ogled Ms Johnson's body as she stood pointing out different figures on a board.

She looked sexy as hell in a dark blue tight skirt and a light blue blouse with a fair amount of cleavage. She had taken her jacket off when she stood. With her high heels and toned calves. She was, as always, a sight to behold.

I wondered if the men heard a word she said the way they were staring. They were probably trying to figure out what was underneath. Little did they know I could describe it for them in great detail. I got a personal showing this morning. They wouldn't be disappointed, of that I am sure.

I had to admit that I liked other men admiring Ms Johnson and, unless I miss my guess, she also enjoys the attention. Although, now that I think about it, she didn't like the nude beach gawking. Maybe she just enjoys the tease.

The men had left so I was finally able to ask, "Why exactly was I asked to be at this meeting?"

"You weren't 'asked', you were 'told', because I didn't know them and I unfortunately feel more sure of myself when you are around."

"I am your crutch now?"

"Is that such a horrible thing?"

It really wasn't a big deal. But Ms Johnson was always so confident. It was puzzling.

"Was it because it was two men?"

"Yes. it makes me uncomfortable."

"If you saw the way they were drooling over you then you would be down right scared. I doubt they remember a word you said."

"Really, are you jealous?"

I laughed. "Not really. I rather enjoy men looking at you."

"You enjoy men ogling my body?"

"Very much, because I'm the one that gets to play with it."

"Yeah, you are a lucky little prick?"

"That I am. Just admit you liked teasing them a little."

Ms Johnson smiled.

"Maybe a little."

My eyes moved to her crotch, wondering if it was wet.

"I know that look. I'm not going to have panties for the rest of the day. Am I?"

I smiled.

"I'm not sure yet."

I walked to the door and locked it. I walked to Ms Johnson and got down on one knee.

""Lift your skirt, Ms Johnson."

She slowly lifted her skirt. My eyes followed her hem upwards. I buried my nose into her crotch and inhaled deeply. Ms Johnson emitted a noticable gasp.

I rubbed my nose up and down her snatch on the outside of her wet panties, I could hear her ragged breathing.

That is what was so enticing about Ms Johnson, she loved the game of seduction, the thrill of anticipation and the wholeness of intimacy. Her reactions were intoxicating. Ms Johnson was my drug of choice and I loved every second of it and every inch of her.

Ms Johnson reached down and moved her panties to the side. I plunged my tongue inside her soaked pussy essentially fucking her with it. She squirmed and moaned.

She wanted to cum, that much was obvious. I stood, grabbed her by her hair and bent her over her desk. Aggressive but not abusive mind you.

I unzipped her skirt and kicked it out of the way. I pulled her panties down and put them in my pocket. She was right of course, she wouldn't get them back.

I unzipped my pants and placed my cock against her asshole. She tensed in anticipation or horror I wasn't honestly sure which. To that point we hadn't done or even discussed anal, not with my cock anyway. I wasn't planning on it now, I just wanted to get a reaction.

I slid my cock down and pushed inside her pussy hard as she cried out.

Ms Johnson doesn't just love to fuck but the beautiful thing about Ms Johnson and is that she loves to 'be fucked'. She likes her pussy taken, maybe even abused in a way.

I watched her ass jiggle as I slammed her hard, over and over, orgasm after orgasm until she grunted in a way that no longer sounded like pleasure. I searched my mind to find my own orgasm. Image after image of Ms Johnson in different sexual positions, but when I thought of the men looking at her today, that's when I found the sensation. Looking at them looking at her. My cum came at full force with the images of there lustful stares at my most prized possession.

I pulled out and took a step back. I was covered in sweat. Thankfully the day was almost over.

Ms Johnson went to her knees. Eventually turning with her back against the desk trying to catch her breath.

"What the hell was that?" She asked through deep breaths.

"I just did what I guessed those men were imagining. No good?"

"I thought you might tear me in two."

"That was the idea."

"You are indeed a fucking ass, sir."

Before we left Ms Johnson was sitting in my lap with her head against my chest. I had one arm around her and was running my fingers through her hair with the other.

"Did you enjoy it at all?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, my dear angry, yet surprisingly proficient, little man. Unfortunately for me, I loved it very much, maybe too much. But you scared the shit out of me at first. If you had entered my ass with no lubricant you would've split me in half for real."

I laughed.

"You are a dick"

We were invited to an uppity tennis club by Mr and Mrs High and Mighty. I made sure both ladies were dressed to impress.

Mrs Daniels had on an all white skirt and top that contrasted well with her dark skin and shapely curves. Ms Johnson had on a short dark blue one piece tennis dress that showed off her assets to perfection. I kept joking I was going to make her wear sexy panties but in the end let her wear the standard boy shorts that women wear under such things.

Mr Daniels and I were sitting down watching them warm up.

"They are beautiful, aren't they?" He asked.

"That they are."

"They are going to be the talk of the men's locker room. Is that going to bother you?"

I laughed.

"I rather like showing them off. Actually since you probably know everyone here you could do me a favor by introducing Ms Johnson around."

"You want me to show her off for you?"

"Precisely, and do it where I can watch and don't worry if they try and flirt with her. I don't mind it."

We played for awhile and were sitting cooling off when Mr Daniels asked her to go with him. I gave her an encouraging nod and off they went.

I watched as he introduced her to many of the members. The men were all smiles and seemed to take a long time releasing her hand after she offered it in greeting. I saw at least two give her their cards. Ms Johnson was all friendliness and smiles as well, laughing at whatever they were saying and touching their arms. Every once in awhile she would glance back at me with a taunting look.

As they walked back to us I noticed a few of the men watching her and Mr Daniels hand was extremely low on her back, or very high on her ass depending on your viewpoint. I was no longer sure this was just a friendly excursion.

"As popular as ever, Ms Johnson." I teased.

"I aim to please, kind sir. I know you loved every second of it, sicko."

The following day Ms Johnson had two old friends coming over so I made myself scarce. They were still there when I got back. I went to the terrace to say hello.

One seemed nice and the other like she was sucking on a lemon.

"We invited Karen to join our book club but she wasn't sure you'd approve," said Ms Lemon Face.

"She doesn't need my approval." I replied.

"She seems to think she does."

"I simply said I wanted to make sure you were okay with it," Ms Johnson stated.

"I am okay with anything and everything that brings Ms Johnson joy and or peace," I opined for any and all concerned.

Ms Johnson and the nice one smiled, Ms Lemon Face didn't look appeased. Oh well, fuck her, I thought. I went to the kitchen and Ms Johnson walked them out.

When Ms Johnson got back she gave me a tender hug.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"No worries. She doesn't approve I take it?"

"She definitely does not. How was your afternoon?"

"Fantastic. Ms Hicks and Mrs Daniels send their hellos."

"You had both of them then?"

"Of course, my cock must be filthy."

Ms Johnson gave my cock a hungry look.

"I was just going to take a shower unless there is anyone here that can admit they love to suck dirty disgusting cocks."

Ms Johnson laughed.

"Just so I understand, If I want that filthy thing in my mouth then I have to admit to being a dirty cock loving cocksucker?"

"Not only now but anytime I ask regardless who is there."

She gave me quite the glare.

"You are a fucking asshole."

"I am well aware. Shall I go shower?"

I gave her time to think about it, I mean I'm not a monster. I stripped down to nothing while she thought.

"You might even be able to smell them from here. Ms Hicks and Mrs Daniels were absolutely dripping down their legs they were so excited."

"Fine!" She yelled as she got on her knees.

"Fine what?" I asked.

She grabbed and smelled my cock before she answered.

"I'm a dirty cock loving cocksucker."

"And?"

She grunted.

"And I'll admit it whenever you choose. Are you happy now, dickhead?"

I give Ms Johnson a big smile.

"Very."

Ms Johnson took my cock into her mouth hungrily. She bobbed and moaned then took it out and stroked it up and down with her tongue constantly moaning.

I knew she liked it when my cock was dirty but now I honestly think this might be a full blown fetish of some kind (pardon the pun). She was sucking it like she was a madwoman possessed.

She didn't stop or even slow down. I marveled at the sight below. When she worked my cock into her throat I knew enough was enough and tried to think of an image that would hurry along her prize. Oddly enough, or maybe not so oddly enough, I thought of Mr Daniels with his hand on the top of Ms Johnson's ass and with force I blew my load down her throat.

Ms Johnson stood with a determined look.

"That's how dirty cocksucker's do it, Asshole. Now go take your shower."

I laughed all the way to it.

Later that evening the Mss Hicks and Daniels came over and we were all lounging on the terrace. I made it clear my cock was on break for the evening.

They nearly pee'd themselves with laughter when I told them about our earlier adventure. They couldn't believe it.

"Tell them, Ms Johnson."

"I apparently love sucking filthy cocks or at least this douchebag's." She told them.

I started rubbing Ms Johnson's feet. She always loves that.

"I honestly don't know what came over me. Maybe it was just being made aware of it or admitting it out loud, but it was a powerful feeling," she added.

"Her face and comment at the end was perfection. I still laugh every time I think about it," I said.

"Was that the only time David's made you say something like that?" Mrs Hicks asked curiously.

"No, when I'm feeling particularly whorish I've had to admit that whore's like it from behind."

"And do they?" I asked Ms Johnson.

"They do indeed, Dickwad."

We all laughed at that as Ms Johnson squirmed as I tickled her feet.