Mourning Wood

Story Info
After my father passed away, my mother needed some company.
1.6k words
4.38
134.3k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been about 3 weeks since my father died. I had been staying with my mother to keep her company since she now lived alone. She was taking his passing especially hard.

My parents had kept my old room as it was when I moved out, so I was feeling right at home. Unfortunately, I was expected back at work soon and my mom wasn't doing any better. I was trying to decide if I could afford to take more time off or not.

On my last night at home, I decided to make my mother a nice dinner. Something dad would have done with candles on the table and expensive wine.

She seemed to enjoy it and her mood was better.

"This is just the sort of thing your dad would have done," she said.

I took a sip of my wine, "I figured you needed a nice night to cheer you up."

She smiled and stared at me, "You look so much like your father, you know that?"

"You've always said that."

She looked over the table, "We should do this more often. Tomorrow I can order some steak and lobster to be picked up from the store and..."

"Mom," I cut her off, "You know I have to leave tomorrow, right? I need to get back to work."

She looked down at her lap disappointed, "I know. I just wish you were staying a little bit longer."

"I wish I could mom."

We finished the meal in silence. So much for cheering her up. She seemed to be getting really attached to me right now.

After dinner I cleaned up and said goodnight. I showered and thought about other ideas to make her feel better. Maybe I could make her a nice breakfast.

I started feeling like I was being watched. I could have sworn I saw something move by the mirror. I poked my head out of the shower to see if the door had opened. It was closed. Must have been one of those weird trick of the eye things in the mirror.

I finished my shower and dried off. Leaving the bathroom, I saw my mom at the end of the hall going into her room.

Her eyes dropped to the towel around my waist and then came back up to me, "Goodnight sweetheart."

"Night."

She turned and went into her room. I wish there was something I could do to make her happy. I would do anything.

I went into my room, threw on some PJ bottoms, and jumped into bed. It never took me long to fall asleep.

About midnight I sensed the door open, but didn't think much of it. Being a heavy sleeper kind of makes you less observant that normal.

Something sat down on the bed and I felt a hand moving up my thigh.

I opened my eyes and realized it was my mother.

"Mom?"

She smiled, "I'm sorry to wake you sweetie."

"What's wrong?"

She looked down at the sheets continuing to rub my thigh, "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind?"

I sat up, "Wouldn't mind what mom?"

"I'm just having trouble sleeping in an empty bed. Do you mind joining me tonight?"

I sighed, "No, that's fine."

I motioned for her to move so that I could get up. I was a bit annoyed that she woke me up for this, but what am I going to do? My mom needed me.

She led the way down the hallway. I stopped panicked when I realized I had morning wood.

She turned around, "What's wrong."

"I have to use the bathroom really quick," I said as I stepped into the restroom and closed the door behind me.

She seemed to have noticed and watched my bulge as I stepped behind the doorway. How embarrassing.

After a quick piss, I found her in bed waiting for me.

I laid down in the bed and noticed that there wasn't much room. My parents had a queen instead if a king bed. My mother wasn't a big woman, but she had filled out since she had kids, so she didn't exactly give me a lot of room.

"Goodnight," I said as I tried to go back to sleep.

Then I felt her roll over and put her arm on my chest. A moment later, her hand was playing with my chest hair.

"Thank you, sweetie," She whispered.

"Ya," I said as I tried to shut my mind off again.

Then her hand moved down to my waist and bumped my bulge. Apparently, I was still stiff after the bathroom.

"Are you hard?"

I sighed annoyed, "It's just morning wood."

"But you already went pee," she said as she wiggled closer.

"That happens sometimes. Not sure why."

"But..."

I cut her off, "Mom, I have a long drive tomorrow. I really need to get some sleep."

She laid down on my chest, "I'm sorry baby."

Baby? Why is she calling me baby? That's what she called my dad.

She whispered with a sigh, "Good night."

"Night mom."

I got as comfortable as I could and started to drift off.

It was about 2 hours later when I started to stir again. It was like I was feeling uncomfortable or something.

I could feel my chest pounding. Half asleep, I wondered if I was having a heart attack.

Then I felt my hips involuntarily shoot up about an inch in the air.

I started to open my eyes when I realized a hand was stroking my dick with what felt like precum. The waist band of my PJ bottoms were pulled up by an arm reaching inside.

Where was I? I turned my head and realized I was still in bed with my mother.

"Mom," I sleepily said, " What are you doing?"

She looked at me as the nerves fired in my dick and caused my body to shudder, "I'm sorry sweetie. I was just curious if you were close in size to your father."

My body was starting to tense up as she showed no sign of stopping, "And?"

She hesitated, "You're bigger."

My back became stiff, "Ok well, now that you know, why aren't you stopping?"

She looked down at the sheets bobbing up and down at her hand jerking me wondering the same thing. My eyes glazed over as the precum made her hand sort of feel like a pussy.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I need you inside me baby."

There was no logic to my response. My brain was in my dick. After all, I did say I'd do anything to make her happy, didn't I?

I pushed off my PJ bottoms and rolled over to get between her legs. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any pants.

I rubbed the head of my cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Moans escaped her as she looked like she was already going to orgasm.

"Fuck me," she said.

Slowly I entered my mother, sinking my cock deep into her. She squirmed with every inch.

My hips met her wide hips and she bit my shoulder. She wrapped her legs around me.

I slowly started to pull back out. She started to say something when I rammed my cock back in.

She gasped.

I pulled out slowly again and rammed once more.

Speeding up, I continued this torturous process until she was moaning loud. She was already close.

I began fucking her hard as I began to kiss her neck.

She gasped again and turned her head to bite my ear. Then she began to scream with an orgasm. It was so loud; I turned and kissed her tight in order to shut her up.

This seemed to increased her orgasm as she shook violently. I could feel her pussy muscles contract on my cock as I fucked her.

She stopped moaning, so I pulled off her lips.

She looked at me dazed. I continued to pump her.

I felt the end coming, "I'm close mom."

I started to pull out when I felt her hands grab my ass and pull me back in, "No!"

I froze, "But mom, I..."

"Fuck me baby. I want you to fully enjoy your orgasm."

I protested, "But..."

"My tubes have been tied," She smacked my ass, "Now enjoy yourself."

I just stared.

"What's wrong baby," she said.

I thought a moment, "I might enjoy my orgasm more if you were on top."

She understood what I meant because she rolled us over without pulling me out.

On top, she began to ride my cock with her tight cunt. I could feel her short pubic hairs grazing my shaft as her pussy lips folded in and out up and down my dick.

I was close again, "I'm cumming mom!"

She stopped her hips and started to rapidly rotate her ass up and down, causing her pussy to roll over across the head of my dick and about halfway down my shaft. The nerves in the head of my cock were on fire!

I started to cum and my body began to shake. She dropped her ass back down to my hips and fucked me as hard as she could while cum exploded from my cock.

As my cum spurts ended, I began to shudder under her as the tip of my dick became extra sensitive. She continued to fuck me as I spasmed under her.

As she watched me, she began to orgasm again.

Finished, she collapsed on top of me. We both took a minute to catch our breath.

She leaned down and kissed me, "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too mom."

We just laid there until we both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I made the breakfast I was planning. I then told her some good news. I was planning on staying a little bit longer. After all, my mom clearly needed me.