All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 05 Ch. 03'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mouse...all of them

the best i think ive ever read. loved it totally. definitely up there with the best of mainline authors. i look forward to reading what transpires with mel.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 13 years ago
Excellent work

Intense, Raucous, Sweet, Tender and Powerful. A story of two people who're totally dedicated to each other but are forced to share a secret that they wish they could shout from the rooftops.

I've read the entire story and it's one that'll stay with me for the rest of my life. What a superbly written and bittersweet love story! I think that when you've finished reading it, you'll have a long lasting heartache. (too)

Mouse and Michael... Forever In Love and Together Forever.

SimoneLisbonSimoneLisbonover 13 years ago
Need A New Genre

This story isn't just incest or taboo it's both and more...I've been reading this from the beginning and although the knowledge that it wasn't a complete story from the beginning and there are some character developmental storyline mistakes as a result the writing really pushes all the taboo buttons that I look for in great fiction...

Each character is well drawn and leaps off the page as if they're real people...I've bounced back and forth between a love/hate relationship about Mel that I'm still up in the air about...I can't wait to finish this story, because in the end it's not just erotic material, it's a character study into guilty/twisted/dark and sick pleasures and enticing pains that could only be written from a wonderfully decadent mind...

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This chapter of the series showed just how really wild Melanie could get, just how far she was willing to go. I felt sorry for Michael and Mouse as their relationship may never be the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous