All Comments on 'Mouse Bk. 07 Ch. 01'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great continuation of a good series

Kate has Mouse's number - Mouse gets what she wants but she doesn't know what it is. She's vacilating between Mike and Paul, not sure now if she even wants Mike, which is a change from earlier. She's continually mad at Michael regarding Kate, but she's done as much with Paul (emotional cheating if not physical) and did get physical with the softball guy. Hell, Mouse has gone further with Kate than Michael has. So why's the selfish bitch mad at Mike? She's just driving another wedge between them, as if the situation hadn't already created enough. If Mouse'd calm down Mike'd have been in Chicago already. I have no respect for either of them at this point, alot of internal dialogue but they can't seem to bring it out into the open. Hell, if they would communicate they could decide if they want a relationship. If they do then quit seeing other people, live in Chicago and live together as a couple. Who cares what people in the little podunk town they came from think, never have to see them again. Sister knows and doesn't care, parents'll be dead soon enough, who else is there? Whatever, they need to talk to each other instead of just attacking and being angry. Though Mouse seems to do most of that, Mike just sulks and goes along. Mouse seems to be actually thinking about things instead of going on her emotional jags, maybe they'll reach some resolution. With only 2 chapters left I guess they have to. It'd be nice to see them calm down, talk, and decide to make something permenant. Doing a good job with your goal of portraying the anguish and indecision couples in this situation can go through, to bad the characters aren't a little more lovable. It seems like they were when they started out, maybe I need to do some rereading. Looking forward to the last 2 chapters.

Servo42Servo42over 14 years ago
Out of Control

It keeps building up to a gigantic Crash.I cant wait for the last 2 chapters.

stevaroonistevarooniover 14 years ago
Another chapter

Well, the title of the story -is- Mouse. What will Mona do, now?

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Awsome

Can't wait to see how it Turn's Out. if Mouse think's Michael will give up Easily. She obviously does not know her Brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excited

I'm excited to see what will happen with Michael and Kate...but I hope that he chooses Mouse and that they stay together forever.

swstonerswstonerover 11 years ago
I am one that does HATE the way this is going!!!

In my opinion, you should write two Book 07. One going this way and doing whatever you want and one creatively keeping them together and having a family together somehow. Then let your readers tell you which way is best. I do agree that I like the emotion you put in to your story, I just know that I am not going to like this ending. You gave SSOOOO mush love between the two of them that it is just really unfortunate to tear them apart for whatever moral reasons there may be. If morality in having children is an issue, then incest should have been to and they could live with that. I personally could come up with several ways they could be together even without the parents having to deal with it if that seems to be too difficult.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wondering

I'm wondering if you will pull a true twist on us readers or if the story is going where we readers think it is. I love this series. It seems to snake all over the place.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Love this story!

My mind is going crazy! Now I want Kate to marry Michael and have Mona move in with them for wild sexual days and nights sharing all between them!!#

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous