Mouse to Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenn, dumpy teenager joins Marine Corp and finds her nemesis.
5.5k words
4.46
4.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jennette grew up in Central Alabama. She had no idea what she wanted to go to school for.

She had been bullied and picked on starting in 6th grade. She was a somewhat popular girl in 5th grade but started to change going into 6th grade. She grew almost 8" and her body began to change. She was growing breasts and hips. The worst for picking on her was Brittany, Britt.

Britt found every opportunity through middle school to pick on Jenn. Hiding behind baggy clothes and being a loner became Jenn's M.O. She started making herself as invisible as she could. She did not participate in any sports or after-school clubs.

Her mom helped her get Dr's slips for not participating in physical education classes that required dressing with the other students or wearing shorts. Jenn never fell in with a bad crowd or acted out. She just hid in plain sight. She ended up graduating with a 3.54 average.

Again, hiding in plain sight, not good enough to be noticed but also not bad enough to be a bad student. Jenn found a way to get out of walking at graduation by asking her single mother to take her on vacation that week. They vacationed in San Diego.

In the airport Jenn saw a large billboard that welcomed Women Marines to San Diego RTC. The girls in the photos looked pretty and tough to Jenn. If she was tough like that, Britt would not have picked on her.

Jenn's mom was only 17 years older than her. She had gotten pregnant at high school after a prom party. She did not know who the father was and did not care.

Jenn's mom's parents shipped her off to her grandma's to finish high school and Jenn's great grandmother housed them until five years ago.

Jenn's mom finally got into management at the chain office supply store, she had worked at for the last fifteen years. Getting to college after work to get business associates and qualify for management. Her mother was now working on her bachelors to get into corporate management.

"Mom, what do you think of me being a Marine?" Jenn asked her mom, Judy.

"I think your self-esteem would be lifted and you would be challenged. I think it might be good for you. You would finally have to apply yourself, are you ready for that?" Judy asked.

"I know I can't hide like a little girl the rest of my life and now that I am away from those evil bitches, I think I want to try!" Jenn answered.

A month later Jenn was back in San Diego at Recruit Training Command going through Marine Boot Camp. She did not know how arduous it was going to be coming in.

She puked almost daily trying to do the physical things asked of her body that it was not prepared for. The other women supported and drove her to get through.

It was the opposite of school. She felt part of the group and was willing to do anything for her sister and brother Marines. She came out the other end of boot camp a completely different person and according to the Marine Corps Top of her Boot Camp Class. She was able to apply for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense for her career path.

In her second year of a 4-year tour she applied for and got on an Officer Fast Track program where she could choose her school and have 5 years to get an approved degree then pledge 8 years to the Marine Corps after graduation.

She applied for and received acceptance and a partial ride to the University of Alabama at Birmingham for a Bio-tech degree with an emphasis on chemistry.

She could go to school on the USMC's dime, get paid, and have some extra scholarship money. September the 5th she would start college as a 20-year-old freshman.

She had to report once a month for review by the ROTC Commander. The Commander was a Coronel in the USAF, but she was the highest-ranking military on the campus, so Jenn had to review her schoolwork with the Coronel once a month.

Jenn reported to her on September 3rd to report off her 30 day leave with her mom Judy and wife Shannon in central Alabama.

No one at home had recognized her and she liked it that way. Her red hair was kept in a severe bun. She wore shorts and blouses. Her firm toned curves were nothing like what the baggy clothes of high school hid.

Jenn reported in uniform, proud of her uniform and her service. She and the Coronel, Coronel Thompson, discussed what activities she should avoid, and the top of the list was fraternity and sorority sponsored events. She should involve herself in some clubs around the school. Try to avoid the obvious counterculture and political clubs.

Her mother had bought her a laptop, at a discount from the store she now managed. Judy was also helping afford the off-campus apartment she was going to live in.

Jenn did not have much in the apartment but as a Marine she felt like she did not need much. A desk to study at, a bed to sleep on and a television to watch movies on.

The one thing she did want in the complex was a gym to work out in that was well equipped. She kept her routine from the Corps.

Up at 4 am. Put the 40lb training rucksack on over her Marine Corps sweatpants. She gave herself the luxury of running shoes. Because of that she wore a breath limiting altitude mask.

She had to control her breathing while running her 10 miles a morning. She gave herself a leisurely 2 hours to do it.

She would cool down for fifteen minutes then shower. She loved the routine. She was sure on the second day she spotted a nemesis from high school walking across the campus on her 10-mile route. The girl looked like a heavier Britt.

The large breasted blonde still had the same style as Bitt's hair. It was very disheveled. Her clothes were also in a tough shape. It looked like she wore them last night and someone did not take care in removing them. She was holding her shirt closed and her pants up. This caused short steps in bare feet.

Her heels were being carried by the hand holding the shirt closed. The way her breasts swayed she was not wearing a bra. Jenn was sure it was Britt; she had put at least 5" on her middle and the same on her ass. Jenn was going to watch out for her around campus. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The first week was getting to know where classes were and getting organized the clubs, fraternities and sororities had tables and booths set up around the commons trying to recruit new freshmen into joining and supporting.

Jenn had decided to continue to wear her uniform to school even though she was allowed civilian clothes. She went to the ROTC booth and talked to the students there in ROTC fatigues. She answered inane questions about boot camp and what life was really like. She decided that she was going to spend as little time around what she considered pretend soldiers as possible.

She was attracted to two clubs though. The shooting club and the camping and outdoors club. She took brochures from both and would decide later if she was going to attend either.

She walked right by Britt in the Delta Gamma booth. Britt said nothing and even looked straight at her with no evidence that she recognized her. Jenn walked on and then started to get mad.

That stupid cunt picked on her for seven straight years and doesn't even recognize her. Time to try something. Jenn turned on her toes in a marching move and walked back to the booth. A petite dark-skinned girl was handing out brochures with a tag on her left chest that said Delt Gamma Talk to Me!

"Do you accept Marines into your club?" Jenn asked, in her best drill sergeant voice.

The girl looking up at the tall red head standing over her replied, "I don't know, I would have to ask one of the older sisters, I don't think we have ever had one."

"From the shape of some of you, I would bet you could use the discipline of having a Marine in your club. I could probably whip the lot of you into shape by the end of the semester. Let me have an hour with that one there and she can report back to the rest of you." Jenn said, pointing to Britt.

Britt's face went flush. This tall redheaded bitch just called her fat without calling her fat. Then the worst could have happened. Britt's big sister and the head of physical fitness for their chapter overheard the bitch.

Tiff said, "We don't necessarily let Marines into Delta Gamma. I could be talked into letting you train certain sisters of my choosing though. I think Britt would do well with some physical fitness along with Darby." She pointed to a dumpy brunette that reminded Jenn of another girl in school that Britt picked on and bullied.

Jenn thinking on her feet. "I get them every Friday night at 5pm to Monday morning at 8am for the next semester. I can require anything of them except being in attendance of class and mandatory sorority functions. They are to remain alcohol free, drug free and must remain chaste for the semester. Can you agree to those terms?"

Knowing what a slut her little sister had become, Tiff thought it might be fun to run this experiment. "There must be video evidence of my sisters being helped physically by your training methods. There will be a weigh-in and measure at the house on Friday at 5 pm then they are yours for every weekend through the semester.

"They have no official functions or meetings on weekends that must attend. I will see you at the house on Friday." Tiff stated.

Jenn left the conversation to get her apartment ready for the training that must take place. She dipped into savings and purchased some free weights, a treadmill, and an indoor chin up bar.

She went to the adult store and purchased an assortment of chastity belts, dildos, vibrators, Kegel devices, wrist, and ankle cuffs. She then bought a thin cane and a 6-tail flogger.

At the hardware store she purchased rope, screw in eyes, and fabric netting. She found screw lock carabiner clips and bought a dozen in three sizes. 2 1/2 "rings to make ring gags from. At the sports store she bought two sets of wrist and ankle weights and 2 high altitude training masks.

Her morning runs were going to turn into evening runs. She had the living room and spare bedroom outfitted with eye screws one foot by 32" apart into the overhead beams and down the bulkhead studs.

Friday could not come soon enough for her. She wore her uniform to the sorority weigh out. At 5 pm Jenn knocked on the front door of the house. A mousy girl wearing only bra and panties answered and asked, "Who graces the Delta Gamma house?"

"The Marine authorized to conduct PT on two of the Delta Gamma Sisters!" Jenn said, pushing past the little woman into the entry then living room of the Victorian style home.

Tiff was getting about 30 girls organized in the room. At the front, near a long unused fireplace were her targets. Britt and Darby. They were wearing sports bras and spandex shorts.

Darby's rolls were many. The shorts bulged her thighs and belly. Three rolls between her large fat tits and the top of her shorts. Her tits bulged out the top of the tight sports bra. Jenn imagined the cellulite under the shorts and could see it down the woman's legs as she turned to address her sister.

Britt was not as bad but well on her way to fat girl status. Her tits held shape under the pressure of the bra but did not push back like strong pectoral should in Jenn's new world. Her belly and back bulged where the tight shorts ended.

Jenn imagined them pulled up 3 more inches and cutting into Britt's pussy. Those stray hairs would not be present to get free from that spandex Jenn thought she saw. Tiff stepped to the center and took control of the room. The women stopped talking and listened.

"As the head of physical fitness, I put to the leadership committee that we institute a pilot program, and it was accepted by leadership. Sister Britt and initiate Darby will be the first to participate in the program."

Pointing to Jenn, "Marine Jenn is to take possession and oversee the two for every weekend this semester. This will include any holidays this semester. She will have full control of them from Friday at 5 pm until Monday at 8 am."

Now Tiff pointed back to Britt. "If this pilot works well, it may continue indefinitely. Any participant in the program as required by Marine Jenn is not allowed to speak of the techniques used to increase our sisters' fitness. If either of the participants reveals these secrets to any sister, that sister is required to tell her big sister about the breech of secrecy. This will be treated the same as revealing the secrets of the sorority itself."

Jenn had written that into the contract she had given to Tiff to get signed by the leadership. Tiff walked to Jenn and handed her an envelope.

"It was accepted as written and not amended. You have full control and anonymity during the times agreed on. Initial weigh out and measurements will happen every Friday at 4:30 pm. The two will then be released to Marine Jenn for training and fitness. Darby will go first. Strip and Sister Hope will measure you for pre-training purposes.

Weight-195 Height 5'5" Bicep 28 1/4 inches Chest 36" Tits plus back 45" Circumference of breast 25" Belly 40" Waist below the belly 34" Hips and ass 34" Thigh 44" Inseam 25".

Jenn noticed a poorly trimmed dark brown bush just above an obviously excited Labia Minora sticking out from the Labia Majora. She could see dew formed on the hairs surrounding the girl's pussy. As her Drill Sargent told her as she started boot camp. "The ones that get excited by being ordered about, make the best infantry. They will run into the bullets just to please their superiors. The rest must be broken to do that. Like a well-trained horse."

"Britt, your next." Tiff demanded. Britt pealed her tight top and bottom, handing them to a still naked Darby. Britt glared at Tiff as she stepped on the scale.

Jenn could tell that the high and mighty Britt valued her sisterhood over her pride. That must have taken some doing after the girl that Jenn had known in high school.

Weight 185 Bicep 26" Chest 32" Tits plus back 44" Tit Circumference 24" Belly 34" Waist below the belly 28" Hips and ass 40" Thigh 32" Inseam 26".

Britt's naturally blonde bush was well trimmed and as far as Jenn could see by the exposed outer lips, no signs of arousal were visible. "Get yourselves dressed and I turn you two over to Marine Jenn."

"Once dressed each of you will go into the kitchen get a knife and have two minutes to return to this spot and deliver me a rod of correction for my use on your body to correct any missteps."

Darby quickly put on her spandex shorts and top. Slipped her feet into the rubber soled slip-on canvas shoes she had and bolted for the kitchen. Britt was taking her time when Tiff spoke.

"I think the last one back should be demonstrated on by Marine Jenn to show the rest how she will reprimand her charges for the semester."

Britt began to hurry. She was barely in the kitchen as Darby returned with a 3-foot-long willow off the tree in the back. It was 1/2" at the cut end and less than a sixteenth at the tip. Britt returned with a two-foot thin piece of dead thornless rose cane.

"Marine Jenn I believe Darby won that race, show the house how you will mete out underachievement." Tiff ordered.

"Britt, put your hands on your knees and ass as high as it will go when on your toes. If your heels hit the floor, we start over. If you need to grab the mantle instead of your knees we can start, there." Jenn demanded.

Britt's face went pale. Her big sister was going to let this non sorority sister beat her in front of the entire house.

"If the girls of the house would, please count the strikes as I think sister Britt will be busy concentrating on keeping her heels off the floor. If you see a heal hit the floor count zero and we will start over." Jenn requested.

Britt reached at tit level and leaned into the mantle removing her bare heels from the floor. Jenn swung the willow fast across the thighs below the shorts. Britt's heels stayed off the floor as the then welt formed as a white line. The group counted "One."

The second strike hit as the burn of the first reached Britt's brain, and she wailed while the second was landing on the line of bulging skin above the top of her spandex shorts.

Three more came fast and hard across the shorts, no two in the same spot.

"From now on we hurry to complete our tasks." Jenn said.

She knew the wailing; dancing Britt did not hear her but the crowd she wanted to fear her did hear it.

Jenn turned to Britt and said into her crying face. "Shoes on. We go now."

Darby opened the door before Jenn got there with a still bawling Britt, carrying her slip-on shoes. Tiff saw the angry welts on her little sister's thighs and lower back. She doubted those were the only bruises she would wear on Monday.

The bitch had gotten too full of herself and was creating a bad reputation at the school for the house. Darby just needed the exercise to be what Tiff thought a Delta Gamma should be.

Jenn stopped long enough to let Britt put on her shoes.

"We are going to go everywhere at either traveling pace or running. I will set an example of traveling pace and you will keep up. If I see you lagging back, then you will be setting traveling pace with my rod assisting you every time you lag. Now follow me." Jenn explained.

Jenn took off in front of the two at a very fast walk. Her longer legs carrying her quickly in front of them. Darcy and Britt had to jog to keep up and soon were out of breath.

Jenn circled back and said, "I did not realize how out of shape you two were. You will walk as fast as you can in front of me. If you slow from the original pace I will help with my rod on your calves. When we get to your new quarters, I will show you what Britt's little rod will be used for."

Jenn reminisced. "It was taught to me by a 4'11" 92-pound Marine that was a member of the Force Recon in my first school after boot camp, I know you two will hate it."

When they arrived at Jenn's fourth floor apartment, both women had dozens of small welts on their calves. Jenn stepped in front and opened her door.

"These are your new quarters. Strip, neither of you are authorized clothing in these quarters yet. You may someday earn clothes but for now you are always naked in this series of rooms. If you are sent on a mission, I will let you know what your uniform is. Here it is skin, and I may remove some of that for you occasionally." Jenn said.

While the two were getting out of the spandex Jenn got two leather hoods with ring gags and eye pads. "Put these on."

"Fuck no!" Britt said. Jenn in one motion spun the now naked girl, put her in an elbow choke and removed the blood flow to her brain temporarily and the oxygen to her lungs. Darby saw the veins on Britt's neck bulge then about one minute later she slumped to the floor.

Britt saw the motion of Jenn coming at her and suddenly she felt her feet leave the floor and she was clawing at the taller woman's arm around her neck. She could not breathe. Her eyes began to water, and she was trying to gasp for breath, but the arm was too tight. She began to panic as her vision went to tunnels, then points then black.

"Darby, install Britt's head gear and I will get some things you both will wear continuously while in my charge." Jenn demanded.

Jenn returned with a wide metal wrist and ankle restraints. They had small leather bellows inside. Jenn handed Darby hers as she stood from installing the head gear on her sorority sister. Adjusting the eye pads last.

Darby then put on the wrist and ankle restraints Jenn handed her while Jenn put on Britt's locking the wrists behind the unconscious girl and the ankles together as well.

Jenn noticed the girl reviving and whispered in her ear, "Stay still Brittany or it will get worse."

Behind the eye pads Britt's eyes tried to open. Not believing this could be that redhead. She was mousy and broken in school. Fear started to form in the pit of Britt's stomach.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12