Mouse to Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That girl had been physically and mentally inferior to her since 6th grade. If this was the same Jennette from 6th grade Britt was fucked. Jenn saw her test her arms then her legs.

"Stay where I put you, or you will feel more than the rod." Jenn said loudly.

Jenn took the now ring gagged and blinded Darby by the hand and led her into the bathroom shower. This was in the master bedroom. She bound her wrists in front of her and attached them to a rope and pully system, in the top of the shower.

She lifted Darby to her toes and said, "You stand here, and I will be back."

She took two fingers and ran them between the girls pussy lips from her perineum up to her clit and rubbed circles on her clit extracting a moan and lots of lubricant from the chubby girl.

"You are going to be a good trainee aren't you, Darby?" Jenn teased.

She heard a yes Ma'am garbled through the ring from Darby's moaning throat. Jenn could now feel herself dampening her marine issued panties. She did not want to soil them so before retrieving Britt she went to her dresser and removed her highly polished black leather shoes.

She hung her uniform blouse and her tight white spandex bra. It was close to a chest binder but her firm 36D breasts refused to be bound in that way. The little Force Recon Sargent had bound them in other ways, but those were just memories now.

She had two trainees to keep her attention right now. She removed her pressed and creased dark green slacks and hung them red piping out on a pants hanger. Her white Marine issue panties were damp in the cotton of the crotch, so she removed them and ran a hand through her flame red untrimmed bush. Dropping her middle finger into the slit between her labia and rubbing her clit.

"Concentrate Marine." Jenn said to herself. Getting distracted. That would take care of itself this weekend.

Now naked she returned to Britt. Jenn closed the hasp she installed on the door and padlocked it shut as a safety measure to prevent them escaping.

"Britt, I am going to give you a short chain between your ankles, and we will walk into your quarters. If you make me carry you, I will strike your naked tits fifteen times with the rod of correction. Grunt if you understand." She heard Britt grunt.

"If you mind for the next half hour, I will give you a treat. Grunt if you understand." This was a technique the Sargent had used on her.

She put a two-foot cable between Britt's legs and unclipped the ankles. She lifted Britt by the shoulders and perp walked her into the second bedroom. It now looked like a giant string art covered in screw eyes on the walls and ceiling. Taking two pullies and ropes she had placed that morning she attached one to each wrist.

Pulling on the ropes she stretched Britt's arms up and away from her torso at 45-degree angles. Britt groaned into her gag as the pressure on her shoulders and tendons increased. Jenn unhooked the right ankle from the cable and hooked it to a ceiling rope and pulled it in line with the arm pullies but further away. She positioned Britt's foot about eighteen inches outside her shoulder and directly below her wrist.

Jenn positioned the left the same as well. "I need you to groan when your hamstrings begin to hurt."

The ropes pulled Britt's legs apart and put more strain on her shoulders. Quickly Britt was groaning, and it was because of her shoulders that she was.

Jenn released the tension on the arms and the legs took her entire weight. "Again."

The slobber on Britt's bare chest was shiny now. It ran to her navel and would soon be staining the carpet beneath her. Jenn put more strain on the legs. The arms did not tighten further the groaning commenced and Britt's legs were at 75-degree angle from her hips and her arms could move a couple of inches in all directions.

Jenn put a dog bowl under the girl to catch the spit. "I will give you something to keep you occupied, give me a minute."

Jenn returned with a nine-ounce vibrating Kegel device. It was designed for women with incontinence to help strengthen the pelvic floor. Jenn started to stroke Britt' now open pussy.

While rubbing two fingers on the girl's clit, Britt's hips moving in rhythm with her fingers, Jenn slid the device up into the girl's cunt. Jenn placed the remote on a low vibration and steady pulse.

She said, as leaving. "Don't you let my vibrator fall out of that cunt. I will stripe your tits if you do."

Jen walked into the bathroom in her bedroom and asked Darby, just hanging about. "Are you going to be a good girl, and do as I say?"

Darby shook her drooling head up and down and garbled, "yes Ma'am."

Darby had memories of her grandmother being domineering and demanding respect and fealty of a young Darby. She would mind. Her grandmother used a switch and a belt on her. She even remembered her grandmother stripping her mother in the living room and beating her naked in front of grandpa and his friend Mr. Jones.

Luckily, she never did that with Darby. Mr. Jones was kind enough to take her mom into the bedroom and help her with the welts. From the moaning and squeaking of the bed the welts must have hurt badly as Mr. Jones rubbed in the healing lotions.

Darby felt the strain on her shoulders lessen. Her hands lowered and Jenn said, "I am going to tend to Britt. You will not remove the gag until I am out of the room. When the door closes you can take the gag out and I will leave a blindfold on the counter."

"You will shower and shave the hair from your body below your neck. We will get it lasered later if I decide to. Do the best you can, and we will wax it tomorrow." Jenn set the leather blindfold on the bathroom counter and left the room.

She could tell from Darby's attitude, Darby was afraid and very moldable, like fresh putty for her to make a new improved Darby out of. Britt had just started to find her fear and ability to follow orders quickly and without question.

She re-entered the bedroom/playroom and Britt was hanging more by her wrists. The tendons in her legs had stretched.

Jenn whispered in Britt's ear. "I am going to hang a bag of electrolytes from the ceiling. The hose will be attached to the side of your gag. You need to press it to the roof of your mouth to get a drink. I won't punish you for spilling, it is a challenge for you, but you do need to stay hydrated with this strain on your body."

"I am going to give you a challenge for tonight so get ready for some joy." Jenn tied a rope bra onto Britt.

It was simple, one wrap around the chest under the breasts then the ends half hitched directly on the sternum. The ends up over her shoulders on either side of her neck and down through the ropes crossing her back. The ends then passing under her armpits across the top of the breasts and half hitched to the two ropes bisecting her breasts and back to the center of the back at the ropes crossing the middle of her back.

This pulled up on the bottom of Britt's breasts and slightly down on the top. Jenn rubbed her palms on the now engorged nipples, pushing them down into the areola. Jen secured the front of the bra to the wall in front of Britt. The rear of the bra was secured to the wall behind her. Jenn retrieved a bondage pole with a vibrating metal dildo and placed it under Britt.

She set the ropes holding Britt's wrists in the pullies with a special slip knot.

"Pull hard on your wrists and they will loosen. It will allow your legs to stretch and move you further down onto the vibrator. This should give you more pleasure. All orgasms tonight are free of charge. It will not always be the case, but it is on your first night stretching before exercise."

Jenn removed the Kegel device that had slickened the channel. Jenn slid the tip of the dildo up half an inch into the sphincter protecting the vagina. She set the buzz to medium and the pulse on a three second pulse rate.

She gave the drooling girl a peck on the cheek and said. "Have a good night."

Jenn left her to suffer. It was currently 7pm and she would release her at 6am. Jenn entered the Master bedroom and went to the door to the bathroom. The shower was off.

"When I open this door, you will be kneeling on the towel you used to dry yourself wearing your blindfold!" Jenn said, turning the handle.

Darby dried off. Her brown hair pulled into a tight short ponytail. "Going forward I want your hair styled into two small buns on the top and side of your head like pet ears. You want to be my little pet, don't you?" Jen asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I will, Ma'am. Can I please be your pet? I promise to be good." Darby said.

"Ok then you will not walk inside this building going forward. As soon as we enter the stairwell or elevator you will drop to hands and knees and crawl to the apartment. I want you to walk behind me.

You are going to get some exercise before we go to bed. You will follow the sound of my feet. We will get you a collar and leash to wear." Jenn said.

Opening the door and leaving into the bedroom and her new pet followed the sound of her walking. Jenn opened the door of the Playroom telling Darby "Pet you kneel here."

Jenn set the wheels on the fold up tread mill and pulled it into her living room. She had decided she wanted to watch her pet exercise tonight.

Britt had pulled her wrists loose enough that there was slack in the ropes. Her entire weight was now on the tendons and muscles of her legs. The moaning in her gag sounded exquisite to Jenn. She could see the dildo was now past the sphincter and buzzing inside the girl.

The base was set so when Britt was completely impaled to the large plate the dildo was attached to her ankles would be 3" above the bottom of her pussy. Jenn closed the door, so she did not have to listen to that while her pet exercised. Jenn set the treadmill facing her chair and next to the tv. Jenn went and set a video camera on a tripod to record Britt's advance on the dildo. She set another to record Pet on her treadmill. It would document their advancement in training over the semester. It would also make her a bunch of money on one of the downloads per fee porn sites.

12