Mouse to Goddess Ch. 02 - Pet, Slut, Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl tossed her thumb over her shoulder and returned to look at her phone. Jenn parted the black curtain to find a nice sterile room that looked more like an operating room than anything else. Expecting the biker type with tats and piercings she saw instead a 30's kind of surfer looking guy with a couple of tasteful arm tattoos and lots of graphic art hanging on the wall. He was currently airbrushing a 50's bombshell on a motorcycle topless kicking long shapely legs up.

"Not what you expected?" Jim asked.

"Not really. Do you have time for my little slut?" Jenn asked.

Then Jenn explained what Slut wanted and how she envisioned it. The tunnels through the Labia would hold ten-gauge rings or posts. I want the same with the septum tunnel. "Put 10-gauge rings in her nipples and clit. If she wants anything more it is fine."

"I will get her done about midnight." He looked at Jenn and then offered.

"I could bring her by, and we could have a drink when she is finished. That is if you are the Marine in Marine's Slut on her collar. I served from 2008 to 2012." The artist said.

"Ok, she knows the address. She is to crawl from the front door to the apartment. You can use the elevator if you wish. Buzz and I will open the front door. I will see you then." Jenn said.

Jenn pivoted, leaving the two of them in the sterile room. She opened the door to the jeep.

"Get in the passenger seat Pet. Remove your skirt." Jenn demanded.

The Pet handed her owner her skirt and walked around the jeep bottomless. She climbed into the passenger seat for the ride home. Jenn had retrieved the box with the eggs and took the QR code to her phone downloading the application.

"Insert these on the ride home and we are going to see if you can hold them in or If I am going to need to belt you with them." Jenn told her.

Pet opened the box and removed the eggs. Each had a thin plastic rod to pull out and activate the battery. The two small eggs were about 2" long and the widest point was about an inch, the largest egg was three inches long and two inches around.

She slid the smaller ones in easily as the jeep bounced and jostled along. The large one took some pushing as it stretched her pussy. She had only had vaginal sex once and he was done soon after insertion. She had only played with dildos with girlfriends in each other's throats.

"They are inserted Goddess; I feel fully stuffed. The big one might be hard to get out." Pet explained.

She had to stop talking. The eggs took off inside her cunt and she had to grab the sides of the chair to keep from shaking all over. Jenn turned them down and put one of the small ones on pulse the other on vibe. The large one she put to pulsing and vibing in a different timing than the two small ones.

"You will ask if you need to orgasm." Jenn told her.

Pet stuttered a reply that came close to "Yes Goddess."

Jenn looked over halfway home and Pet was head back kneading her breast like a ball of bread dough. Jenn thought that the eggs were going to be a great choice. Jenn parked in the assigned parking spots.

"You can walk and carry your kitty box; I will carry the remaining bags. Concentrate on not losing my eggs."

They made it to the apartment and Jenn set the bags on the table.

"You unbox your outfit and we will get you into pet mode immediately." Jenn ordered.

It took an hour to get the suit and accessories out of the box and onto Pet. It also caused two egg induced orgasms. Jen had started the cameras recording at the beginning of the unboxing and installation of the suit.

Jenn could see that having to walk on her elbows and knees was going to tighten the core muscles for Pet. She looked awesome in her outfit. The mouthpiece caused purrs from her mouth as air passed through it. Her tail was wagging as she moved about.

Jenn had shut off the camera as the front door buzzed. She saw Slut on the ground already and Jim in the same clothes as she saw last. She pushed the button and saw the two enter.

She propped open the front door and went to get her kitty on the treadmill. She set it very low and did not connect her to anything in case she fell, she would just go off the end and onto the floor. She heard the door and Slut entered naked and Jim crawled behind her. He had a small box in his hand and his phone in his mouth.

Jenn walked over and said "Kneel."

Both Jim and Slut knelt with their knees apart. Jim put his hands behind his head, arched his back and looked down at the floor. His elbows were straight out. Jenn pulled his phone from his mouth and looked down on the man.

"What is the meaning of this Jim?"

"When I saw you and the collar on your girl, I thought you might be the one. When I read Slut's collar, I knew you were the one." Jim responded.

"Slut, go make you something for dinner. I will inspect you later. Jim will follow me to the playroom; we will finish this conversation there." Jenn ordered.

Jenn carried Jim's phone and her phone to the room. He crawled through and resumed the kneel immediately.

Jenn closed the door and asked, "What do you mean by the one?"

"My previous mistress was a Marine. She was in the reserves going to school here. She graduated and went back into full time, and she tried to grant me freedom and I did not want it. I could not go with her as she was getting married, and her future husband did not understand our relationship." Jim said.

"I asked her to lock me up and to interview anyone I found acceptable to dominate me. She must approve you to get the key to my lock. She is in that phone under "MISTRESS", and I will not be able to give you the method to open this box and get my key." Jim implored.

Jenn swiped the phone open and if it was locked Jim had removed it. She found "MISTRESS" In the contacts and pushed send. The phone rang twice, and a woman's voice came on and she heard. "You are fucking slime, I told you not to contact me anymore to whine about being lonely, I gave you the opportunity for freedom so now suffer for your slavery you are a fucking wimp!"

Jenn responded to the voice. "Who am I talking to, I mean rank! You are talking to Sargent Jennette Gaiettie."

"I am sorry Sargent; I am now Second Lieutenant Harris, the previous owner of the scum you have before you. I left him behind and told him to only use this number for me to interview my replacement to see if you're worthy. Are you studying for the Officer corps? How long did it take you to make Sargent?" The phone asked.

"I made Sargent in two years in CBRNN and am fully qualified on every light weapon the Marines qualify on. I graduated top of my class in physical fitness and qualified for Force Recon but came to become an Officer and then returned to requalify for Force Recon. I will take good care of your worm. I just collected a Pet and Slut this weekend. He can help me train those two. How is his tolerance to pain and are there special things he cannot do?" Jenn stated.

"Pain tolerance is moderate; he would never make it through the capture school. His fitness was moderate when I left; he spends too much time with his art. I got him started on tattoos to pay for his art addiction. The best way to punish him is edging and denial. His brain goes to a place where you can mind fuck him bad. He is adequate with his tongue; the cock is why I kept him so long." Harris stated.

"My husband doesn't want to share so I had to give that up for now. I may start with a girl when he and I settle back down. I approve of his choice; I will pass ownership of R.O.D. to you. You will understand how he got his name by the end of the night. When you look at the box under a bright light an opaque arrow will appear." She explained.

"The end that the arrow points to, that end pinches the upper left and lower right corners it turns it that side up vertically. You will feel an inertia switch I took off a claymore click. The bottom will now slide out as a drawer. Thank you, Sargent! Semper Fi." The lieutenant explained.

"I will enjoy my new pet tonight. Thank you, Second Lieutenant." Jenn said and pushed off on the phone.

"The fact that R.O.D. is not naked right now bothers me. I would have thought our relationship should have started back at the tattoo parlor. You will have some punishment to endure tomorrow. Tonight, is late so have you eaten?" Jenn asked.

"Yes Mistress, thank you for thinking of my health Mistress." ROD said.

"You better be without any clothing when I return. "She left the room and headed for the kitchen where the light was best.

Slut was finishing up her dinner on the floor next to Jenn's chair. "You will get to sleep in the playroom tonight. Get the eggs and the smallest plug from the bags and meet me in there." Jen said.

The very solid feeling box clicked open as she followed the instructions as given. A small silver key fell into her hand. She dropped the box on the counter, she was keeping it, that mechanism was trick.

She went back to the playroom and Slut was crawling just ahead of her. She put slut on her knees next to ROD.

He was now wearing only a shiny silver cage over his cock. The cock stuck out between the bars of the cage. His slit had flared out the pee hole over time and it looked as though that was going to be painful coming off.

She handed him the key and said, "Take it off and hold it in your hands for me to take."

Jenn walked to the storage bins and found a black leather collar and cuff set. It was not a full-time set, but it would work for the night. She got a chastity belt for Slut and a leash for ROD. She returned and he was kneeling with his silver cage in his hands.

She went to slut and left him there in position. "Stand and show me each of your piercings. As soon as Slut stood Jenn saw it for the first time. Just above Slut's pussy in the soft tissue was a brand-new tattoo. It was covered with cellophane so she could not make it out very well.

She looked at ROD, "Can I remove the plastic film?"

"Yes, Mistress it will be fine. She needs to keep it wrapped for the night." R.O.D. stated.

"Will she be ok in a chastity belt tonight or should I not do that?" Jenn asked.

"I think I could protect it if I had to, but it would be better without it Mistress." R.O.D. answered.

Jenn removed the cellophane and the tattoo popped brightly into view. It was the United States Marine Corps insignia of the anchor through the earth with the eagle standing on the United States part of the globe.

The rope wove through the eye of the anchor and down over the hooks. The eagle had a snake in its mouth. A thin inner rope circled the insignia and a thick outer rope circled and in-between colored blood red it said, "Marine's" arching between the ropes above the insignia and, "Slut" arched below the insignia, between the ropes.

Jenn stood up and looked directly in Sluts eyes, "You have chosen ownership?"

"Yes Mistress, please be my Goddess and let me serve you. After the things I did to you in school I deserve to serve you forever. You became a much better person than I am, and I wish to serve you for the remainder of my life." Slut said.

"Let's start with what to do about the Sorority and move to the remainder of our lives. For now, tell me about the piercings and rings." Jenn stated.

"Your Slut is pierced through the septum with a 1/4" flesh tunnel, it will hold up to an 8-gauge ring. Your Slut has three new piercings in her tongue and one in her lower lip. This will allow my owner to receive pleasure from two of the three on her Sluts tongue and a man to be pleasured by all three." She opened her mouth to show the posts and Jenn could only see two.

"I only see two in your tongue Slut." Jenn said.

"Mistress, grab my tongue and pull, I think you will see the third." Slut explained.

Jenn did when the mouth opened again. It was clear at the back and would rub the base of the cock as it slid into her throat. Jenn turned the lower lip inside out and saw the flat base of the post at the bottom of the inside of the gums.

She let go of both and asked, "Why the lower lip?"

"Mistress can attach my front tongue hole, when healed to the lower lip post and Slut will be gagged by her own tongue. Slut's nipples have 10-gauge rings through the base of the nipples. Slut's clitoris has a ring behind the gland that is holding the hood back and the ring forward. The flesh tunnels through Slut's Labia can be used for individual rings or posts. They can also be used to hold Sluts cunt closed. In this case a special urethral catheter attachments goes to the second post and into the urethra to get urine past the closed off cunt." Slut explained.

Jenn looked down at R.O.D. "Is it ok for her to have the eggs inside and leak onto the fresh piercings?"

"Yes Mistress. They just need to be cleaned tomorrow three times with hydrogen peroxide as do the others. Twice a day after tomorrow will be often enough." ROD stated.

Jenn put the first egg in Slut's mouth, then had her open and present it back into her Mistress's hand; Jenn reached down and worked the wet egg into her Slut's pussy. The same with the second and got a gasp as the third had to be forced slightly.

"You may want to kneel with your hands on the floor. This almost had Pet pass out." Jenn told her.

Jenn scanned the QR code, and it added those eggs to the same application on her phone and she labeled them when prompted to "Slut". She set the eggs on low for vibe and pulse and started them. Slut moaned and bent forward at the waist.

Jenn could see her fighting to reach for her clit, just like Pet did at first. Jenn pulled the blanket and pillow out.

"I don't want you ruining my tattoo by sleeping on your stomach this soon. Lie on your back with ankles by your hips." Jenn said.

Jenn clipped the wrists to the ankles Then pushed her knees up exposing Slut's asshole. She took the smallest black anal plug and put it in Slut's mouth.

"Your spit is all that is going to lubricate it so do a good job."

After that, all Jen could see outside Slut's mouth was the red heart shaped gem. Jenn reached for it and began pumping Slut's asshole with the plug.

After the fifth pump she was most of the way in, so she pushed, and Slut squealed in pain as the plug slid home. The muscle pulsed as it was sitting on the plug and getting used to the invasion behind the sphincter.

Jenn situated the knees back on the floor. "I can't wait to play with my rings and holes. Sleep well Slut."

"Thank you, Goddess." Slut said.

Her Mistress covered her with a heavy blanket for the second night in a row. Jenn clipped a leash on her newest slave after she opened a plastic bag for him to drop the nasty cage that had been on him for over a year.

The marks on his cock were deep and red. She thought maybe some of the skin had grown over the metal. She shut off the light and closed the door. Pet was trying her best to get back on the treadmill, her body covered in sweat.

"Pet please come to the bedroom, and I will water you and you can sleep." Jenn told her.

Jenn walked over while R.O.D. followed on hands and knees keeping slack in the leash. Watching his new goddess's ass and reveled at its shape. He figured he would know it quite well by the end of the weekend.

Jenn shut off the treadmill and then walked to the kitchen filling one of the dog bowls with water. She put the cock cage in the dishwasher and threw in some soap. She started it and closed the door. She had dead bolted the front door earlier, so she headed to the bedroom.

Pet was already on the pet bed on her side waiting. Jen put the bowl down and rubbed Pet's stomach then played with her clit. This brought the pet girl to an orgasm in conjunction with the eggs thumping and buzzing inside her.

Jen turned both girls' eggs down to low and let them sleep in peace. She led R.O.D. into the bathroom and started the shower. She removed R.O.D.'s collar and cuffs.

"Undress me." Jenn ordered.

She looked down as he stood. She could see that he had tried to keep the hair tidy on his crotch, but he could not keep it tidy where the metal was. It was splotchy but she was not going to have him do anything about it tonight.

R.O.D. reached for the bottom of the sweatshirt and lifted it up over his new owners head to see the large firm breasts he would worship for her. The freckle covered mounds did not sway. They were rock solid looking, and he longed to squeeze and suckle them.

His painful cock responded by getting thicker and longer. It had been over a year, and it was ready to be ready. Just feeling the blood able to go in and feel the air flowing around it. He folded her sweatshirt neatly on the dressing bench. He grabbed the top of her tights and pulled them to the floor, going to his knees, which automatically spread, and he could feel the carpet on his hanging balls.

She stepped up and let him remove the left then the right. He looked up at an untrimmed flame red covered pussy. From this position she was the most beautiful Goddess in the world. His cock ached and was rock hard. The 11" long shaft that got him his slave name R.O.D. "Rocking an Oversized Dick."

Jenn stepped into the shower and turned the temperature down slightly. Come in and wash me slave." He crawled to the door and stood to enter. She took a soapy hand and caressed his cock. His eyes rolled back, and he moaned. "Is it painful?"

"Yes Mistress, it is exquisitely painful." He moaned.

"Your previous owner made it sound like you were pretty good at delaying orgasms is that true." Jenn asked.

"I was Mistress, but my last was over a year ago and I don't think I could tonight with the sensitivity in it right now. Direct hits of the water make me want to cum." R.O.D. admitted.

"Concentrate on washing me and I will just enjoy that rod." Is that what your slave name stands for?" Jenn asked.

"Mistress named me "Rocking an Oversized Dick," and being military, she made it into an acronym." R.O.D. admitted.

"You are certainly named appropriately. Now wash my breasts." Jenn said.

While the enjoyed the strong hands of a man on her breasts for the first time in months. The guys she dated on the base were clumsy and inept, so she stuck with the girl's and got messed up with the Sargent.

That woman worked her over. "You may wash my belly than my pussy. Don't focus on it that happens later. He washed her crotch then moved to that firm bubble butt.

"Mistress works out. Do you also run Mistress?" ROD asked.

"Yes, we can go for a run in the morning if you would like." Jenn replied as he rubbed soap on her asshole, assuming he was licking it later.

"I would like that; can we get my shorts and shoes at my house?" Rod requested.

"We will get a little less sleep but sleep can happen tomorrow night. I think it can be arranged to get your shorts and shoes." Jenn said.

He finished on her legs, and she stepped from the shower.

"You leave my cock alone; I already washed it. Get the rest of your slave body clean and put your cuffs and collar on before you crawl to my bed." Jen told him.

He did as commanded. Dried with the fresh towel she left, and he was still rock hard as he crawled to the bedroom and waited with knees spread in position until Jenn noticed him.

"Crawl up and let me get you settled for the night. Get on your slave belly with your hands at your side." Jenn commanded.

Jenn attached him as she had pet the night before, left wrist, left ankle. Same with the hand and ankle on the right side. Jenn climbed up and put a pillow under her lower back, rocking her hips up and placing her heels between his shoulder blades.

He knew what was expected and buried his nose in the nectar pot of red pussy hair and started to lick at the ones surrounding his owner's asshole. He could shove his tongue in three inches, and she began moaning as he fucked and wiggled in her ass with his tongue.