Mouse to Goddess Ch. 02 - Pet, Slut, Slave

Story Info
The Pet submits. The Slut arrives and an artist submits.
7.6k words
4.38
4.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Jenn walked in front of the two girls crawling down the hallway of her apartment complex. The dirty carpet left brown residue on the two's knees as they entered the elevator. Both sighed in relief when no one was on it, and no one entered as they exited the main floor.

Standing at the door letting out to the sidewalk. It was a fresh Saturday morning. Jenn drove a Jeep Rubicon.

"Both in the back." Jenn commanded.

The back seat was barely made for kids. The two smaller girls could fit but it was cramped. The vehicle was made for offroad, so the suspension barely gave on the bumps and both girls felt tossed every bump it hit.

Jenn pulled into the parking lot and parked in the last row, so they walked through the entire lot of empty slots to get into the store.

"The two of you need to take every opportunity the next three months to get exercise." Jenn opined.

Inside the store she headed to the women's wear department. Jenn wore USMC stretch pants and a USMC grey sweatshirt with a pair of strapped flat sandals. Her nipples rubbed on the rough interior of the sweatshirt as she looked through the slutty clothes, she could dress these two in.

"You two get one opportunity to impress me with your creativity. I want you to each pick out an outfit that screams Slut. You can pick out something that you can alter or something that already screams. I will give you a sentence to defend what you are altering. I am going to buy scissors and thread. You two go pick out your two outfits. Heels less than 5" will be tossed out of hand." Jenn demanded.

Jenn left the two free to shop and talk without her. She knew Pet would help her guide Slut. She grabbed five spools of thread in different colors, a package of needles, a pair of pinking sheers and a pair of cloth scissors.

She then walked back to the women's department to observe the interactions between her two. Pet walked out of the dressing cube wearing a black lace bra, a pair of white stockings, tight pencil skirt that could be taken up two inches to be perfect and black leather 6" stilettos. Jenn approved.

Slut came out in a thin summer dress but had obviously put on a bra. Jenn walked over to them to interject.

"Slut if you want to wear a bra, that is all you wear, Pet has the right idea in this exercise. Pet will lose the pads in her bra and the skirt will be raised two inches, but this is the kind of look we are after." Jenn praised Pet.

Jen walked over to the nearest rack and pulled off a pleated cheer style skirt and a V-neck flower printed tee. "Lose the dress and bra. Get some heels and try this on."

Handing it to Slut. Britt turned red and complied. When she came out Jenn marked the front and back of the shirt with a magic marker. "You will cut it here. The skirt is perfect."

Jen could see the bottom of her pussy from her seat and when she turned the bottom of her ass cheeks as well. The diamond created by the thighs ending and the ass beginning was visible clear through.

"This is fun girls, like playing dress up as little girls. That is one outfit for each. Now Pet needs a casual and Slut needs a dress up formal outfit." Jenn said.

Pet walked to the rack that Goddess had gotten the skirt for Slut from and found a matching one in white with a purple ruffle at the bottom. She then found a zip down top that was three sizes too small and tried it.

On a girl it would fit it would go around her waist and a 34" chest would have room for it to be loose. When she put it on, if she removed the sleeves the shoulders would be where her bra straps normally rode. The elastic on the bottom stretched around her midriff under her breasts and the zipper would barely connect. She got it on and walked out.

"Brilliant Pet. We will modify it as designed in the car and you can wear that outfit with these 8" heels on two-inch platforms."

Not reinventing the wheel Slut dressed in a black bra and short pencil skirt with black heels of 6" stiletto variety. They walked with their purchases in the cart to the pet section. A machine there made dog collars with the sayings of choice engraved into the metal band on them. Jenn walked up to it and slid Slut's credit card in.

"Pet, go pick out a pink leash with sparkles on it. Sluts pick one out in black." Jenn ordered.

They each returned quickly. Pet's were just as requested. Thin, pink, and sparkly. Slut surprised Jenn. Her's was thick and heavy with silver studs on it. Maybe Jenn had not understood the clay she was molding with Slut.

She would see at a future stop. Jenn purchased the matching collar to each leash and had "Marine's Pet" engraved in the pink collar and "Marine's Slut" on the heavy two-inch wide black collar with diamond stainless studs around it.

She handed each one to the girls and they headed to the checkout. The two started to self-check and Jenn said, "No let's go through isle 5". There was an older woman that looked like a grandma. Jenn wanted to see the look on her face when they checked out. The woman scanned the clothes, and each girl handed the collars and leashes. The woman handed each back after scanning them.

"You are the Marine?" the checker asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Jenn answered.

"My husband is a Marine, I had two to play with while he was deployed as well. If you need someone to watch over them let me know. Jimmy died last month, and a woman has needs." The cashier stated.

"Once they are trained, I may take you up on that, we started last night. Pet is coming along well; Slut is a little slow, but I am learning a lot on the shopping day." Jenn told her. The cashier winked and handed Slut's credit card back to Jenn. As they were leaving Jenn turned back and said, "Semper Fi". The checker nodded.

The two placed their collars around their necks and Jenn tightened and latched each other. She clipped the leashes on them and turned them to the back. This put the silver engraved piece on each facing forward.

The two carried the bags and Jenn walked in front of the two. She opened the jeep and they climbed into the back.

"Casual skirts and tops. With the pumps." Jenn stated.

The two wiggled out of their spandex and into the casual pleated skirts and Jenn cut the top for Slut with the pinking shears right in the parking lot, throwing the lower part of the shirt in the trash.

She then cut the sleeves from Pet's shirt with the same shears. She looked back at the two and it was a perfect look. Pet's large soft breasts were pushed together and up. Framed by the zipper the edges of her upper areola could be seen. Jenn was looking directly at two bare pussies in the back seat.

The small tee was flowery and cute. With Slut's arms pinned at her side her breasts pushed together and the bottom of her tits hung below the shirt. Her lower areola was visible. The collars made the look complete. She took a quick photo.

She captured the clean pussies, fat rolls over the skirt waists, tits bulging loosely and collars with names displayed. It was time to head to stop number two.

Jenn was near distraction watching the two bounce and jostle about in her rear-view mirror. She thought a camera mounted on the dash pointing back would get a million views online.

Jenn pulled up to the hair salon and waxing studio. She walked in with the two behind her. The skinny girl behind the desk asked what they needed.

"Can these two get waxed from the neck down today?" Jenn asked.

"I have a trainee that could work on them, It will take about 6 hours. The regular girl could do it in three, but it will take him about 6." Skinny said.

"Him, can I meet him first?" Jenn asked.

"Sure, go on back, you can't miss him." Skinny replied.

Jenn headed back behind the curtain and a 6'3" skinny man with purple and pink hair was working on a foil for a fat woman in a tutu. He was putting in what looked like the last one and she was doing the pull through method.

"Excuse me, I need my girl's waxed, and I am told you might have time?" Jenn asked.

"I have a free six hours and if you're worried, I only like guys so it should be ok." The stylist said.

"No, I'm not worried, they would fuck a lamp post if I told them to. I just worry that neither one of them could suck a cock if their life depended on it. Could you be like a good girlfriend and give them some pointers? You know, while you got them naked and ripping the hair off their bodies. Find out if they have any clue on how to treat a real man's cock? It would be worth and extra $150 on the tip." Jenn told him.

The fat woman was staring in wonderment about how this tall woman was talking about her girls.

"I could probably assess the situation and give some pointers. Do you mind if I use some real-life examples, I might have a friend?" He asked.

"I would appreciate the assessment. Your friend could get $150 as well for helping me out. You must work it out with the salon, it needs to go on a card." Jenn said leaving.

Jenn sat down the two and looked at her watch. It was ten and the trainee said six hours. "I will be back at 4pm. You two can wait until after your waxing to eat. They will give you all the water you want. Whatever the waxing technician asks you to give. If he wants to use your ass because his boyfriend did not put out, you do it. If I hear you refuse him anything I will cut, you with the rod." Jenn said and left.

She went home and prepared the evening festivities for the girls. She fixed herself some lunch and decided to take a quick three-hour nap. She woke at three. Fixed a protein and berry shake. Chugged it and went to see how her two girls were doing at the salon.

When she entered the salon the skinny girl behind the desk saw her and just pointed to the back. She walked through the curtain and each of her girls had one cock in hand and one in her throat. The technician did not look nearly as homosexual with his cock down Pet's throat. She looked at his face and was sure he was close, so she waited.

His hand pulled Pet to his groin and his hips pushed into her even though he was buried. She knew Pet was feeling hot slime inside her throat as it slid to her stomach from the slit in his glans. He slid free of her mouth and Jenn noticed a large thick metal ring in the end of the cock.

Pet had done a good job if that was at the base of her throat. Flaccid he looked to be 7" then the ring added another and a bit in girth.

From the puke on the floor under Slut she seemed to be managing better now. The dark-skinned man was balls deep and using her throat like a cock sleave. Jenn could see her pussy glistening and was surer of her earlier assessment. Pet was already throating the next guy and obviously fine for it. He had a bun in each hand and was skull fucking her.

"They started slow, but now I think both understand the intricacies of a man's penis and how to take it." The technician stated.

"I am glad you enjoyed them. When those two are finished, I need them back. Please dress them before they come out front. I will go settle our bill. Does she know how much, or do I need to tell her?" Jenn asked.

"Tell her $750.00 for services rendered." He said.

Jen left to have Slut's card pay the bill. Jen went to the skinny girl and told her the total. The girl swiped the card and absently handed Jen the receipt while swiping though posts on her phone.

The girls had washed the mascara that had run down their faces, but the eyeliner and mascara left around their eyes was a mess. It was ok, the people where they were going would understand why. Jen retrieved three bottles of water from the mini fridge and led her girls out to the jeep.

"Did the men teach you anything about male anatomy and some of their pleasures?" Jenn asked.

Pet replied, "No teeth, ever Goddess, and good girls swallow."

"Begging gets you used first." Said Slut.

"Good then it was time well spent. Now we get to make some life choices." Jenn stated.

She drove them to the adult store, and she led them in by leashes this time. When they got to the door, she put them on hands and knee and said "crawl."

The large greasy haired door guard/bouncer smiled as he saw the two young women crawl behind their obvious owner. Jenn walked straight to the fetish area.

"Just like last night you will each choose a whip. If I don't like your choice, it will double the lashes you go home with." Jenn stated.

She unclipped the leashes and said, "Stand and return with a whip for me to use on you. Kneel in front of me and present it."

She sat in a comfortable chair near the dressing rooms and waited. She watched the two going down the racks and turn displays of all the whips. Pet was the first to return and she had a heavy padded leather paddle. It was an inch thick with thick padding on one side and none on the other. The non padded side it felt like there was metal studs, like in Sluts collar, under the leather. 1/4" holes were in the leather and through the paddle.

Pet was kneeling in front of her, and she could see a leaky pussy between her legs. "Go and choose what type of pet you want to be. The outfits are over there. Do not forget your tail."

As Pet walked away Slut knelt in front of her and presented a quirt. It was a thin handle woven onto a three-foot fiberglass rod with leather woven over the length. The leather was black and red. There was a two-foot length of hard waxed nylon string at the end of the weaving. The string ended in a knot with wire woven back through the string and knot.

Jenn raised it over her head and when swung it made a high-pitched whistle. She could make it pop by flicking her wrist. "Very nice, I am glad you did not make the same mistake as last night. Pet is picking out her outfit. You have some decisions to make. Follow me." Jen left the two whips next to the chair in a shopping cart.

Jenn led a still crawling Slut over to the bondage section. "Stand and look."

Slut complied. "Do you want these on your nipples and clit most of the time? Or do you want to leave here and get your nipples and clit ringed for me? I have a pretty good idea that you are a pain and degradation slut so if I owned you, I know which choice I would make. I will leave you to look through the other Items here and expect you to return with three painful things or ideas and three degrading things or ideas." Jenn said, leaving Britt to choose.

Jenn left the blonde standing and staring at the three-way clover clamp with the evil spiky knurls as teeth on the flats that would squeeze her most sensitive pleasure centers. They looked heavy, the chain would weight them more.

She had thought of getting pierced and the idea made her pussy warm and leaky. She wandered through and saw a box with three shiny eggs and a QR code on the back to download a control application. She grabbed it.

A mean looking spiky wheel. She had always wondered if an enema was as degrading as the stories on the internet made sound, so she grabbed a bag with a double balloon to keep the nozzle inside.

She grabbed three black butt plugs that had a red heart gem on the end. They were labeled, large, larger and fuck that hurts. The box felt like they must be weighed.

Britt returned to Jenn. She knelt and presented her items.

"Explain your choice and how you think I would use it on you." Jenn requested.

She set the items in front of her knees and picked up the spiky wheel. "The sharp spikes on this wheel could be used on my most sensitive areas to create pinpricks of pain while you have me tied tightly and I am restricted in my movements."

"Move your knees apart and demonstrate." Jenn required.

Slut's knees were quickly apart, and her skirt rode up showing a bare glistening Labia Minora that was engorged in the girl's arousal. She timidly rolled the spikes down her skin to her open flower. As it touched the exposed clit hood, she squeaked.

"When you kneel for me or anyone else your knees will be this far apart or further, understood?"

"Yes Goddess." Slut replied.

"Ok, we keep the wheel." Jen dropped it in the box.

Picking up the box with the eggs. "Goddess could put these up inside me and using the application on your phone could control the amount of arousal I have remotely from anywhere."

"That is a good choice. You will be rewarded later for that choice. Very nice Slut." Jenn said patting the blonde on her head and receiving a smile. Dropping it in the cart.

"This is an enema bag and double balloon for filling me full of warm soapy water and cleaning me out for play with these ever-larger butt plugs." Slut stated.

"I think that is very degrading. More good choices." Jenn patted her again. "I don't see anymore pain devices, what is my slut's ideas."

"I like the idea of Goddess ringing my nipples, the clit scares me but maybe behind the clit and holding it exposed?" she said dropping her eyes to the floor.

"I also read on an internet story of a girl who could not wear a nose ring to work. Her master had a flesh tunnel punched into her septum to hold the hole open, so he could ring it when he wanted. He did the same with her inner and outer Labia. Goddess then could close Slut's pussy with her eggs trapped inside." Britt opined.

That was a large leap in training. Britt had started thinking of herself as the persona Jenn was creating. Slut was way deeper into the degradation than Jenn had thought.

"Those are both wonderful Ideas. We will leave here and see at the Tattoo and piercing store down the road if they can and will do those things."

Pet returned with a large box in a cart. "What do you have Pet?" Jenn asked

"Sluts fetch another box of eggs while I go through this with Pet." Jenn asked and ordered.

"When you kneel move your legs apart, I want to see you leak." Jenn required.

The girl's nipples could be seen through the grey cloth of the tight top.

"The girl had to take measurements to get the size right, but I think it was worth it. I think your Pet is a kitty." Pet answered.

The box showed a very shapely girl in a leather suit. Colored like a grey cat. A pink training collar held her head in place. A black leather hood ended in a nose hook covered with a pink kitty nose. The suit had no hand or foot openings but leather straps with holes in them. High on the shoulders the front straps held the hands to the shoulders and a strap halfway up kept the forearm tight to the bicep. Paw shaped cups fit over the elbow with a thin strap to hold it.

The back worked similarly but the suit pulled the toes upright on the heels being against the ass cheeks. A butt plug tail wagged at the back.

From just below the collar bones the suit was open down the center to just above the tail with the leg and arm sheaths creating the structure of the suit.

It came with a ring gag that was blocked in the center of the ring and the picture showed a purr coming out of the gag.

"That does look like my Pet. I bet you will look and feel great in that tonight and tomorrow. We need to make one more stop then we can go play in your new kitty suit." Jenn said.

She then paid with Slut's card and the two packed the goodies out and into the rear hatch of the jeep. They stopped at the piercing and tattoo parlor.

"Pet you can wait in the jeep; I will be back if they will take her now. Let's go Slut." Jenn grabbed the leash and led her slut into the parlor.

There was a skanky looking girl behind the counter with flesh tunnels in each nostril and tattoos on every exposed part of her body. As she blinked, she had eyes tattooed into her eyelids.

"What would you like? Skank asked.

"My slut would like some piercings and flesh tunnels. Can you fit her in this evening?" Jenn asked.

The girl looked at Slut and yelled back to the back. "Jim, fresh teen meat, can you fit her in for some piercings and tunnels?"

"Send it back, I will try." Yelled from the back.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers