Mouse to Goddess Ch. 05 - Mom Cums

Story Info
Jenn's Mom gets VRBO to look for new home.
6.4k words
4.54
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers

Jen had brought home Gimp for the first time. Gimp and Slut were going to get to watch the games, but not participate.

"I am going to let you get some pleasure for yourself. First take and swallow these." Jenn demanded.

Jenn dropped 2 purple pills into Jim's mouth. She gave Jim some volleyball knee pads and elbow pads to put on his knees and elbows. Jenn installed leather straps to his wrist cuffs and pulled his wrists to his shoulders. Jenn then pulled his ankles to the back of his thighs. Putting Jim on his hands and knees the same as her pets.

Jenn removed the cage from his cock.

"Over the next hour, I am going to leave you in here and get the game ready for you. I will explain the rules as the game starts." Jenn told him.

Jen closed the door behind herself, effectively locking R.O.D. away from the girls. She went into the kitchen to retrieve the Sluts.

"I am going to let you watch game night. The pets and R.O.D. are going to play a little game in which all three will win, I am sure. Let's get both of you in position to watch and at a level participate." Jen told the two. She positioned Slut against the wall and tied her arms at 45 degrees above her head to the overhead of the wall. The same with her legs. Then removed her belt.

"Give me your eggs." Jenn demanded after shutting off all three sets of eggs.

It took some concentration for Slut to get the eggs organized inside of vagina and push them out with her pelvic floor muscles. Catching the three in her palm Jenn rubbed up through the folds of Slut's pussy, bumping the sensitive ring behind her clit.

Slut moaned as her owner rubbed her sex.

"Don't worry little Slut, Mistress is going to give everyone the opportunity for orgasms and pleasure. Since I am being so kind, I will give you a choice. Ring gag or Ball gag?" Jenn asked.

"Ball gag please Mistress." Slut requested.

Jen returned with a 2 1/2" red ball on a harness that split over the nose but did not cover the eyes. Once installed on Slut, Mistress could see her moving her tongue and jaw to find comfort.

Gimp was next. Jen put her in the same position and asked the same question. Taking direction from the more senior Slut she chose a ball gag as well, never having worn either. For Slut, Mistress got the metal dildo on the rod that Slut used for sleeping set it up into the girl's vagina and started it on a slow vibe and 3 pulses a second.

For Gimp, Jenn loosened the belt and took her new 3" long 1.5" around egg and trapped it behind the belt and against the girl's clit. Jenn tightened the belt against the egg and locked it back into place. Jenn turned the egg onto a light buzz and 5 pulses a minute. Gimp's crotch began to rock back and forth involuntarily.

"If you cannot stop fucking my egg, I am going to clamp those nasty nipples." Jenn said pinching Gimp's stiff nipples.

From the moan this got her Jenn figured that was a "Yes, please." She went and got the clover clamps with a chain connecting them. Once installed the drop of the chain got her an orgasm from the virgin.

Jenn then retrieved the eggs from her two pets. Jenn moved the treadmill and furniture to the outside walls. She removed the voice rings from Bunny and Kitty.

"Girls, you may want to use your mouths for this game. The goal of the game it to make him cum before either of you two does. I am giving you the advantage of 2 on 1. You both have the use of your cunts, tits and mouths. Use your advantage. Every orgasm he has before you two do is a point for "Team Pet" If he gets either of you to cum before he does that is a point for team R.O.D." Jen explained the game.

Jenn entered her bedroom and Jim was lying on the pet bed and his cock was already somewhere between flaccid and hard.

"Let me clean your cock now that you have stretched it out. You are going to use it tonight." Jenn told him and grabbed a washcloth.

She ran hot water and covered the cloth with some soap and hot water. Putting him up on elbows and knees she washed his cock, scrotum and asshole.

"Ok, the game is you and the two pets. Just so you know, Kitty has only had one cock in her ever and it was a small 4 to 5 inch and blew his wad quickly. Bunny had a boyfriend that serviced her pussy multiple times, but it was less than 6" and she said easy to wrap her hand around. You will earn points by giving the pets orgasms." Jenn explained.

Jen went to his head and sat in front of him.

"They earn points by making you cum. The winner or winners get to tie down the Loser/s and freely use them for the entire night in all holes. Are you ready to play?" Jenn asked, giving Jim a peck on the cheek.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you for letting me pleasure myself after a year." Jim said.

Jenn led him to the door and disconnected his leash.

"I will return and open the door. You can do what you need to. Your goal is to give the girls orgasms. Theirs is to give you orgasms. Let's see who wins." Jenn explained.

Closing the door behind her Jenn put the two pets into position facing the bedroom door.

"Ready girls, I hope the two of you spent the last few minutes coming up with a plan. He has not had a hardon in a year. One of you is going to get 12 months' worth of frustration inside of her. I can promise, neither of you has seen a man this big." Jenn explained.

She opened the door and let R.O.D. out for the girls. He knew that the Bunny was new on her elbows and knees. He figured he could get her off balance first. Jim rushed out at the girls. The girls split, knowing Jim had no time on his knees and elbows they figured Kitty had the biggest advantage.

Neither had counted on Jim's shoulder into their hip and that is what Bunny got. This threw the girl off balance. Kitty was circling following the plan for the two to overwhelm the larger man. Kitty watched as Jim's large cock swung between his thighs, almost touching the floor. He shouldered into the unstable Bunny.

This knocked the pet off her paws and onto her side. He kept coming with an elbow under her left front paw, quickly had the bunny on her back and he was down on top of her, between her back, bunny feet. It took a couple of quick stabs for him to find the very wet pussy the eggs had just been removed from He knew it was tender from the fresh piercings.

Upon being struck, Bunny squealed. Quickly finding herself on her back and pinned under a large man. The new rings in her nipples screamed in pain with the weight of the man. She felt the probing of the large cock at her entrance. Felt him push hard on her perinium then it happened.

It felt like her cunt hole was ripped open. The pressure of his abdomen on her clit ring was burning. Then the pressure and sliding of the largest thing she could ever imagine going into that sacred hole. She wondered at the sound that was being made until she figured out it was a guttural moan escaping her lips. Before she could even expect it her body involuntarily began to shake as the man pounded her vaginal walls with his very hard and unforgiving meat.

Kitty watched in awe as Jim had penetrated the little Bunny so quickly and caused such an extremely quick reaction from the girl's excited body. She now knew it was up to her to at least get the girls to even. Her plan was to try to get him to switch to her with her mouth on the back of his sack and hopefully catching a rimshot on his asshole now and then.

She crawled forward aggressively and clumsily caught both cheeks and tail bone to the forehead. Being hit this way pushed her head and neck back into her training collar, making her see stars and lose balance. Jim feeling the other pet run into his ass knew this one that just convulsed on his meat wasn't going anywhere fast.

Jim spun to find the Kitty on her face trying to get front paws under herself. His cock wetly slapped his thigh as it popped free of the wet hole containing it currently. Bunny moaned with the now empty feeling of her still spasming pussy.

With the action Slut was fucking the dildo in her pussy as much as the bondage would allow. Jenn looked over to see what the moaning was about from her Sluts when an orgasm overtook Gimp as well. The loud moan that Bunny emitted upon penetration was enough to drive two fingers into Mistress's cunt from her right hand.

She didn't want anything that big tearing up the inside of her vagina, but it was fun to observe the destruction of one of her submissives. Seeing Jim pull free after Kitty had ran into his ass as he was pulling back to drive into the Bunny again was comical.

She had a great view of Bunny's open vagina after he pulled free. Jenn was sure she could slide a closed fist into the gaping hole left behind. Jim quickly had Kitty on her back and was between her legs probing her tight wet hole.

Jim felt his cock slide past it a couple of times and as his glans would press and bump the Kitty's clit Kitty began to arch and moan trying her best to get that monster inside of herself. She timed an arch and his thrust correctly and the head tore into her vaginal opening. Moaning and screaming in unison her orgasm took her.

Jim found a rhythm quickly and was deep tongue kissing the continuously spasming chunky girl. Her fat tits were rolling around on her chest and against his as he sweated profusely trying to stave off the inevitable. He knew he needed to release but he wanted to release into the tighter bunny.

Jim slid free of Kitty and left her in a moaning panting heap. He crawled over the Bunny he had left and said. Arch your back; I am going in for my pleasure this time. The girl's DD cup breasts rolled higher on her chest as she complied. Putting her knees on the floor and arching her back up over her heels her freshly fucked vagina opened for him to slide back into.

Because of her compliance Jim was able to get himself positioned to apply slow deep strokes into the young woman. She was quickly moaning out, "Oh, My, God," in another series of orgasms. Jim was no longer able to hold off and he pushed in as deep as he could. His testicles ached with the strain and the muscles behind his perinium pulsed as his gobs of seminal fluid filled the cavity created by his cock.

Bunny felt the hot wet goo fill her vagina around the meat stretching the insides of her cavity and straining her muscles. Jenn had her orgasm watching the combined fluids leak from Bunny's crotch as Jim lay atop her in post orgasmic bliss. Jen grabbed three leashes and clipped them on the collars of the three pet tied slaves.

"R.O.D. is the winner by unanimous decision!" Jen declared. "I lost count of the pets' orgasms, and he had one. Impressive as it was, it was only one. Jim gets the two to do with as he pleases from now until 9 am when they need to prepare for 10am classes."

Jenn led the three as goo leaked from Bunny's crotch and dripped from Jim's slimy cock that had shrunk back to 8" inside the girl as he recovered. Jenn took the three into the playroom. The single mattress had been placed against the wall in the corner and the heavy blanket she covered Slut with the last few nights was folded neatly next to it. She removed the straps from Jim's arms. She left the bottle of purple pills with him.

"These two are yours to play with. All I ask is no permanent damage, so assholes need lubrication. I would like to know how many orgasms you achieve in the next twelve hours." Jenn told him making one slash on the grease board on the back of the door.

She turned and left the three to their night of fun. She released her Slut and Gimp from their bondage and put slut on the pet bed that Kitty normally used. Wrists tied to ankles on her face, covered her with a blanket after returning the eggs into her vagina, plug remained in the brown hole and both were covered with the black studded chastity belt.

Gimp was tied the same with the large egg still trapped on her clit. But she was in Mistress's bed ready for some more instruction on properly pleasing her new owner's pussy with her mouth tongue and face. Lick, Lick, Suck, Suck, Slurp was Gimp's theme for the evening. Once she had gotten Mistress's third extracted for the night Mistress slept with Gimp's nose in her slit.

Knowing from experience that not being broken because of the odor of the woman who owns you and that odor being tied to pleasure and pleasing was one of the harder things that Jenn had overcome while being possessed by diminutive sadist in a Marine Sergeant's uniform.

Jim was excused from the morning run. Jenn checked in on the three and both women were spooned around Jim and there were 8 slashes on the door.

"You were a busy boy last night. Those three are all going to be sore this morning." Jenn thought.

Jenn let Gimp get dressed out after she had given Jenn morning head. Jenn had rolled the girl to her back and rode the girl's face to a successful orgasm this morning. She was letting Gimp run with the dried fluids covering her face.

The tracker was against the left areola trapped between the organ and spandex. Jenn took off at her ground eating pace and Gimp gained minutes on her time that morning. Gimp washed her owner and dried her before waking the remainder of the house.

"You reduced your pain time to 15 minutes below 140 bpm of heart rate. We will take care of that when you return to the apartment this afternoon." Jenn told Gimp. "You wake Slut and you two start making breakfast."

Jenn grabbed a washcloth of cold water and soap. She entered the playroom and woke Jim as she removed the blanket from the three sleepers. She handed him the cage and cloth. She woke Kitty.

"How is my little Kitty feeling this morning," Jenn asked as she looked the girl over.

Bruises were showing on the DD breasts from some rough treatment last night. Her vagina had leaked during the night and it had dried on her inner thighs and perinium.

"I am very sore Mistress. My vagina hurts, my guts feel like they are all askew and my tits got mauled last night. It was awesome and incredible though. R.O.D. fucked the shit out of us." Kitty said in awe.

"Wake Bunny and the two of you shower. Put the eggs in, you will need to wear your belts and get into your business attire for school today. I will see you two clean and belted for breakfast. Don't let her forget your plugs." Jenn ordered.

The remainder of the week went normal with exercise in the morning, the evenings she would spend studying with one of the sluts between her legs and the pets playing in their suits. Thursday evening Judy popped up on her phone. She answered. Gimp was currently under the table working on her mouth with her Mistress seated and studying.

"Hello, Judy what do you have going?" Jenn asked.

"Jenn, Susan has booked us a house outside of town, in the country with a creek. It has 5 bedrooms if you and your group wish to meet us out there after 2 pm." Judy told her as an address hit her text folder.

"We will see you two there a little after 4pm. There are 6 of us but we only need two of the bedrooms." Jenn told her before hanging up.

Jenn gathered the group together and explained what was happening the next day. That tomorrow they would be taking 3 cars out to the VRBO. Slut could drive her little car with Darby in it. She would have the Jeep with April and Kim. Jim would have all of the equipment with him, and they would leave after Jenn and Kim arrived from school.

The three vehicles pulled into the circle drive and Jen led her entourage to the door. The four girls were in their casual outfits. Four belts in place and plenty of tits on display, or just out of display. Jim was in his tight volleyball shorts and slip on shoes. Jen had told the girls what was expected as she introduced each in their given name, they would courtesy and give Judy their slave's name.

Jenn entered first. Judy had Susan in a maid's hobble dress. With the front and rear of her belted crotch on display. Her 34EE breasts were being held up in the cups of a corset that was tightly sinched around her torso. Her 2" long 3/8" thick nipples had 1/4"x3" gold rings through them connected by a linked 1/4" gold chain. A stiff black training collar adorned her neck.

A heavy black leather panel covered the woman's mouth and nose. Two small holes emerged from the nose panel and a 3/8" tube emerged from the mouth area of the panel. Long leather opera gloves adorned her arms in white. Pair of black leather cuffs was chained in silver links to keep her hands from being more than two feet apart. Jenn noticed the ballet boots on the woman's feet the heel spike was less than an inch from the small square toe plate.

It was amazing the woman could stand still and balance let alone move about.

"Judy, I will introduce you to each of mine. It is good to see Susan again, what are you calling her now that she has submitted to you?" Jenn asked.

"She answers to "Cunt" now in private. In public I call her Sue. She has not earned her full name back yet. She wanted to dress up for you so this is what I decided on." Judy answered.

"We definitely appreciate your efforts. She looks beautiful. The nipple rings are a nice touch. I didn't realize how large they were." Jenn answered.

"This is my first girl I tamed; she gave herself to me on the first day. Meet Brittany, Judy." Jenn said as Britt stepped forward and curtseyed.

"I am Slut Ma'am." Britt said and stripped off her clothes and fell to the waiting position, first showing her own rings in her nipples and behind her clit. Her clothes neatly folded on the dressing bench. Jen reached into a bag she brought and pulled out the thick black studded collar and leash. Attached then to Slut's neck and draped the leash down her back.

"If you forget a name Judy it is on the collar of each slave." Jenn told her.

"This is the second tamed girl in my house. Her name is Darby, she was a sorority sister to Slut and she gave herself to me on the second day." Jenn stated.

Darby curtseyed lifting her pleated skirt as she did. "I am Kitty Ma'am. Darby stated.

She quickly removed her top and skirt. She folded neatly and took her spot next to Slut. Jenn took the sparkly pink collar and leash out and attached them same as Slut's.

"The third person to turn themselves is Jim. He belonged to another Marine previously and she gave him to me. I promised to take care of him." Jen said.

He bowed at the waist with his hands behind his back. "Ma'am, I am R.O.D. but answer to Rod as well." Jim said removing his shorts and shoes taking position next to the other two.

Jenn put on his thick black collar and leash.

"Rod?" Judy asked.

"No Judy, R.O.D. is an acronym given by the previous Marine owner. Rocking an Oversized, Dick." Jenn explained.

"Oh, I hope Cunt will be allowed access to it, I so like to fuck her with large cocks." Judy said.

"I am sure that can be arranged. Rod has taken the weekend off from his tattoo and piercing business. I am sure you can get a discount on some work from him." Jenn told her mother.

"This is April. She was the third to submit to me as her first dominant." Jen told Judy.

"I am Bunny Ma'am." April said. Lifting her cheer skirt and petticoats to expose her red belt.

"She looks like a Bratz doll you used to have as a grade schooler." Judy stated as the bunny shirt released the fat breasts and large ringed nipples of the small woman.

Her skirt and petticoat went neatly with the tennis shoe looking heels. Jenn attached the Red sparkle collar to her that matched her other pets. One on the tiny side, with oversized breasts, the other overweight with large fat breasts. The small girl had dark hair the large girl had strawberry blonde hair. The major difference was the rings that Bunny had in her nipples and behind her clit with the tunnels that slut had.

"This is Kim. She has not given herself to me, yet. She asked for self-esteem tutoring, wanting to be a dominant. I told her the only way I knew was the way I was trained by the sergeant. I would try to break her, and I would know when she was ready if she did not break. She is to be treated as a slave." Jenn explained to Judy.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers
12