Mouse to Goddess Ch. 05 - Mom Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Gimp, Ma'am" Kim stated curtseying displaying her sky-blue belt and her C cup breasts came from behind the tight cheer top and met the skirt on the bench.

"That is my group. If you show us to the rooms, we will occupy I will have R.O.D. unload the vehicles into our rooms while I get the girls dressed out." Jenn requested.

"Cunt will take you to the ensuite and connecting bedroom beside it. There is also a bathroom across the hall for any slaves you do not want in the ensuite.

Jenn followed Cunt's wide ass down through the great room and down a hallway. At the end of the hall Cunt opened the door to the second master bedroom. Cunt then opened a second door next to it.

Jen ran two fingers through Cunt's pussy and felt how excited her mother's slave was to serve.

"I bet Mistress Lets you have a ride on R.O.D. tomorrow. Tonight, she might want him for herself. We will see. God you are wet, and hot. She would punish you if I brought you to orgasm, so I won't. You are released." Jenn told the slave, wiping her fingers on the corset of the woman.

Jen swatted the ample ass as Cunt turned on her ballet boots to depart. The handprint was bright red before the woman departed from view. Jenn guessed her mother's slave wife at about 5'2" tall without her heels.

Susan's 41-year-old dimensions looked close to 34EE-26-40 with the corset the waist is probably closer to 28 without. Her mother was about the same size as Jenn last lived with her. Judy was 5'11" tall 36DD-28-38. Both had the classic hourglass 39 to 41-year-old MILF.

Jenn dispatched Jim to crawl back and he could walk back with the bags and boxes. Put the pet beds in the other room. The sluts would be on the mattress in one room or the other along with her and R.O.D. in beds.

The first bags had pet suits. Jenn left the eggs inside of the two, expecting their muscles to have recovered enough from Tuesday to contain the eggs now. Bunny and Kitty had their voice rings in and suits on with tails in. Bunny had eight rings in her pussy. The ring behind Bunny's clit, along with both nipples and a large 3" eight-gauge ring through her septum, jingled as she moved.

Jenn led them out giving the Sluts orders to get ready to serve by heading to the kitchen for direction. The pets were put out in the yard facing the creek. They could be observed from the large windows of the house as they enjoyed the early evening sun in the yard.

Jenn really wanted a yard that the two could play in every day. The apartment was a matter of time on the treadmill where a yard would get the girls into shape quickly. In a couple of weeks Kitty had lost inches on her waist and was down almost 6 pounds from initial weigh in. Slut was down nearly the same.

That evening Jenn and Judy talked about what Jenn wanted in a place to live during college for her and her slaves. Jim was spending his time between Judy's thighs working his tongue and mouth with the instruction of not taking her to orgasm, just keeping her aroused.

Judy liked the constant attention to her vagina only reaching down occasionally to reposition the slave's head. Cunt was between Jenn's thighs with the same instruction. She had caused Jenn one orgasm quickly that was going to be atoned for later in the evening. It wasn't on purpose; Cunt didn't realize how sensitive Mistress was to the post in her tongue.

After dinner Jenn put Slut and Gimp in hobble bondage and had them put on the heels they wore to the house. They were not belted but Slut's tunnels all had rings now. Slut oversaw keeping Mistress Judy in wine and treats. Gimp oversaw the same for Mistress Jenn.

Judy was keeping track of the number of glasses of wine she had consumed by placing one-ounce weights on the rings covering Slut's anatomy.

Jenn was doing the same to Gimp with clamps and clips. The first of each went on nipples.

By the end of the night Gimp had 12 clips on her body. Slut had a pound of weights hanging off rings of her nipples and vagina. The third, one ounce weight hung from the ring behind her clitoris. It ached horribly. Slut would love to have R.O.D. licking her aching pussy.

Kim caught herself entering a state of euphoria from the little dots of pain of the clamps and clips. It was subspace. She fought it as hard as she could. Judy noticed it first. Slut had been in subspace for almost an hour. Slut followed instruction but the mental disconnect was obvious as she was overwhelmed with the emotion of pain and submission.

"Jennifer, Gimp has entered subspace. Get her further in." Judy ordered.

Jenn said, "Jim, I need you to go get your needles and you will pierce Gimp. I will guide you and she will beg to be pierced."

His face left Judy's crotch and he crawled quickly away. Jenn pushed on Cunt's forehead.

"Serve your Mistress, she deserves the attention right now!" Jenn told the older hobbled MILF.

Jim crawled back quickly with the handles of a leather satchel between his teeth. Jenn took it from his mouth as a fresh glass of wine was placed in front of her and she attached a new clamp to the lower lip of Gimp.

Jim would be piercing Gimp from top to bottom. Her hair was still in two pony tails out the upper sides of her head. She had two clips on each eyebrow holding her eyes open wide and causing them to water. Gimp wore a clip on each outer nostril and a clover clamp on her septum.

The upper lip had three clips across it. Her tongue was clover clamped to the bottom lip, gagging her with her tongue. Each nipple had a clover clamp with a connecting chain. The chain also had a third that went down to a clover clamp on her clitoris. Each Labia Majora had four clips attached to it and each Labia Minora had four as well.

This totaled thirty glasses of wine drunk by the two women. Gimp had received a clip or a clamp for each glass delivered by the two slaves. The last two had gone on Gimp's earlobes.

"Jim, everywhere a clover clamp is, Gimp gets an 8-gauge 3-inch ring. The septum, lower lip and tongue are flesh tunnels filled with 8-gauge rings."

Jenn attached the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs of Gimp together behind her back with four connected clips. Placed Gimp on her on her back with hands and feet under her. This left Gimp with her head and feet on the floor with wrists at her ankles. The clips and clamps were on display and easily accessed by Jim.

He got to work with his needles, antiseptic and rings. Judy ordered Cunt to work her fingers and tongue on the submissive getting pierced. This kept the girl in subspace for the piercings. Judy straddled the Gimp's face while Jim pierced the Labia Minora and Labia Majora, each side of the organs getting 4 8-gauge tunnels. Taking her orgasm as the needle pulled the clitoral hood back and went behind the clitoral gland. Leaving it ringed and exposed.

Once the vaginal area was done, Cunt began to give the woman her first pleasures with pierced organs. Jim pulled the nipples through a quarter inch ring then trapped it at the base of the nipple with permanent tension with the 8-gauge x 3" gold rings.

The three in the tongue topped by a 8-guage flesh tunnel in the lower lip. Jim installed the same in the front of the tongue, instead of a stud.

Kim finished with a third orgasm from Cunt's mouth, along with Jenn playing with the rings in her sore nipples.

"Cunt, take the new slave to the dungeon and lock her in the cage with her hands behind her back and a bag of water. She is about to embark on her training." Judy declared.

Jenn grabbed slut's collar and told Judy they were retiring for the night. She handed Judy the key to R.O.D.'s cage.

"He was used hard on Tuesday; he should be mostly recovered. Would you like some purple pills to make sure he can last?" Jenn asked.

"I think Cunt is up to the challenge and if not, it gives me a reason to reprimand her." Judy stated.

Slut hobbled along behind her Mistress, still wearing a pound in swinging weights on her rings.

"Get me another glass of wine and bring it to the ensuite. I am going to collect the pets and put them to bed. We still must get clean, before bed." Jenn told Slut.

Jenn brought her pets in from the yard. Both looked happy and content, blowing purrs and squeaks through the voice rings in their mouths. Jenn decided to leave the bullets in the two's pussies up on 50% through the night. She wanted them to listen to her pleasure at Slut's expense tonight.

Slut returned with a glass of wine for her owner and knelt at the side of the bed. Slut watched as the pets were put on their beds and kissed goodnight by Mistress before they were hooded.

"Let's go to the shower and remove those pesky weights from your rings. Each one removed will cost you an idea for my pleasure or your punishment tonight. 16 I believe Mistress Judy told me she hung on these rings. Are we enduring more punishments or do I get more pleasures. Everything will be done in 16's.

"I want to give my Mistress 16 pleasures this weekend." Slut said.

"That is a cop out; I will take that as 16 punishments on top of the ones you choose for the game. That will be my 16 pleasures it to punish you 16 separate times." Jenn stated taking away the obvious.

"As a punishment I want Mistress to renew the stripes on my tits. Mistress seemed to enjoy showing my tits bruised and stripped." Slut said.

"Do you think you can take it without being bound? Now that I have done that once." Jenn asked.

"I want to try Mistress." Slut answered.

"Go fetch the whip you chose first. The quirt with braided leather wrap. You will take 16 to both breasts with it before choosing your next 16. That will leave 14 more choices for the weekend." Jenn told the slave.

The pets heard the clunk of 16 weights going into the sink. Slut washed her owner then dried her after washing herself. Her rings still ached even though the hot water had made them feel better.

Mistress put slut with her legs at shoulder width and ass cheeks against the footboard of the bed. Jenn put Slut's hands against the black studded Marine's Slut collar.

"If you handle all 16 across those tits without moving your hands from the collar, I will give you an orgasm before you are allowed to give me an orgasm. Keep your eyes open and on me."

The difference for Britt between the whip she had chosen, and the bamboo rod Mistress used before was the foot of stiff string at the end of the quirt she had chosen. The first strike landed at the very point where her skin began to slope into breasts below her collar bones.

The string snapped down on the side of the breast and left a nasty little cut in the skin. Britt howled in pain but held her hands behind her neck. Moving them together and twining her fingers. Her chest moved side to side, making Jenn happy to see the movement but her submissive following instructions.

Jen laid the first six side by side down the upper slope of the breasts, reaching the outer edge of the areola with strikes. The next two marked the upper half of her areola. Now the string was hitting higher up the sides of her breast.

Jenn tied a string around the nipple ring in the left breast, ran it through the D-ring in the collar and down through the ring in the nipple of the left breast. She tightened the string until both breasts were pulled as high as she could get them.

She gave Slut a deep tongue kiss and said, "I know the fire in your nipples is hot right now. I just want to make sure my horizontal marks are nice and even. Jenn stepped to the other side of the girl and swung the next eight back handed. Starting where the breast tissue met the ribcage Jenn laid the stripes evenly. The knot on the thing string hit up on the outside of the right breast slightly cutting it.

This was getting Jenn a fresh set of howls for her efforts. Numbers fifteen and sixteen lined across the areola on the lower side of the now stretched nipples. Each breast now had eight tiny cuts on the outside of the breast.

Jenn cut the string holding the nipples upward and tight. Receiving a grunt from Slut as her breasts suddenly fell back to her chest. Jen ran her palms over the red welts lining her slave's tit flesh. She squeezed both tits and licked the blood from the sides of each.

"I am proud of you Slut. You followed instruction and did not break form. I marked you and you screamed but did not break form. I will now let you have an orgasm before you must give me mine.

Jen retrieved a crotch harness and dildo, mounting it on her crotch with a short extension that hooked in under her vaginal opening. Rubbing her clit and slightly penetrating her as she used the much larger 8" end on her slave.

Jen grabbed a bottle of lubricant and a Hitachi wand. She headed back to Slut, still standing in position at the foot of the bed. Her fingers white with the clamping trying to behave and not rub the stinging in her tits.

Jenn undressed and took her phone to the nightstand next to the bed. She turned Slut's eggs up to 80% getting a fresh moan from the slave.

Get up on the bed on your hands and knees Slut. Britt complied. Once in place Jenn got on the bed behind her, pulled the plug from her ass and set it aside. The hole the plug was removed from was slowly winking closed when Jenn squirted dollops of lubricant inside the girl.

"You can use the Hitachi however you would like. I am going to use this ass, until I feel you orgasm." Jenn rubbed the cock with lubricant and placed it at the entrance to the girl's rectum. Jen started pulling on Slut's hips the phallus begun to disappear into Slut's asshole.

Jenn heard the buzz of the wand and Slut's face dropped to the bed. Jenn knew she was using both hands to rub the sore nub with the ring behind it while the three eggs thumped and buzzed the inside of her vagina the Hitachi buzzed the outside.

Her smashed tits must be in excruciating pain and now her ass was being well fucked by her Mistress and a fake phallus. Jenn reached up to the girl's shoulders to get a good pull on ramming the dildo deep. Moaning and grunting was all Jenn heard until the slave screamed in a shaking orgasm. The shaking caused Slut to fall flat on the bed, trapping her hands and Hitachi against the stiff gland, pushing it into the sore ring behind it.

When it was over Jenn pulled free, replaced the plug, and turned all 9 of the eggs down to 10%. She placed Slut in the sleeping position and allowed her to suck and lick her Mistress to a nice long orgasm.

12