Mouse to Goddess Ch. 06 - Mother Daughter

Story Info
Mom and her wife come to help Jenn find a house.
5.1k words
4.22
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
90 Followers

Judy had taken R.O.D. to bed with her and Cunt. She released him and saw his acronym for the first time. Cunt was going to be one sore pussy when the night was over. By her estimation it was close to a foot of 2 1/2" thick meat. That wasn't going into any of Judy's holes, but she was going to enjoy Susan trying to occupy that whole thing in all three of hers.

"Cunt, you will take a load from that weapon in each of your three holes. I expect it to be buried in your balls when you shoot Rod. If you can't get him hard for either round 2 or three Cunt will take 50 lashes where I decide to put them. Cunt will decide the method of making you hard. The first orgasm goes wherever you would like it." Judy instructed.

"You two can start on the floor between the bed and the bathroom." Judy told them as she stripped off and grabbed a wand from the top of the dresser.

Cunt started with her mouth and when Jim was erect, she rolled to her back and shoved two fingers into her hot cunt.

"Please start slowly and let me accommodate that monster. But use my pussy first." Susan begged.

Jim got into position and rolled the older woman's knees up to the sides of her abdomen. This opened the flower of her hairless snatch. Jim could see that Cunt had spent the afternoon and evening leaking down her thighs. They were coated with dried fluids. The odor of her arousal was evident as well. Cunt held her legs in the position he put them, and he lined up the cockhead at her entrance.

Her hungry vagina pulled at his cock immediately. Cunt had never had a live cock this large inside her. Mistress's fake cock was only 8" long and 2" thick. This was thicker, warm, and already four strokes in, deeper than Mistress went. She finally felt his scrotum slap her perinium and his lower abdomen smack into her clit.

Oh, my gawd Susan was full and Mistress expected this monster, to go down her throat and up her ass. Susan lost it on that thought and began to squeeze and release the large meat rod pounding her pussy into submission. Her orgasm left him stroking a now soaking wet meat box. Jim added his fluids to the party moments later holding Susan's shoulders, he pushed his hips as close to the pussy as they would go.

Susan felt the hot ropes of spunk hitting her cervix as it shot into it. Jim collapsed against the woman's ample breasts and gave her a long deep wet tongue probing of her mouth. He pulled his mouth from hers.

"That was exquisite. Thank you." Jim stated.

Susan blushed. She had not been with a man since her divorce 10 years earlier. Her ex-husband only had a five-inch cock and did not know how to use it nearly as well as this man did. She was going to get him hard again with her mouth. Her plan was to finish him in her throat first then the ass last. She had never had anything nearly as long or thick in her throat.

Jim's goo covered cock slid from her pussy and Judy snapped a picture of it with her phone. She sent it to Susan's phone and said, "My little fat cream pie," in the caption box. The background was still in focus of a long string attaching the small opening of the cock to Susan's leaking cunt. With the large cock in frame.

Judy looked at the 7" flaccid cum covered member and began to lick her and his combined discharge from the cock. Each lick and stroke of her hand started getting some response. Jim began to moan as the glans was still sensitive, but he did not want her to stop. Three days ago, he had his first orgasms in a year. His new Mistress was allowing him three more tonight.

Cunt was able to get 6" of the cock into her mouth and opening of her throat. She pulled hard as the cock gained stiffness and was still unable to get the length in the remainder of the way. The tears flowing out of her eyes as she choked and gagged were running her mascara and eyeliner down her face.

"Would you like me to help?" Jim asked as the MILF gagged on his cock.

She slid back and said, "Please!"

"It will hurt but I have done it for slave sluts before. Get as deep as you can, and I will take you the rest of the way. My balls will be on your chin in no time." Jim told her.

Cunt pushed her face onto the cock until she was choking. Jim looked over to Judy.

"Mistress, she might not be able to speak for the next few days if I do this." Rod told the dominant.

Judy nodded her head yes as she pressed the wand hard into her pussy and clit. Jim put both hands at the back of Susan's head and began to push. He did not fuck her throat. He pulled her head hard until her chin rested on his scrotum.

Cunt felt the hands at the back of her head. She was already choking on the cock in her upper throat, near her tonsils. As R.O.D. pulled against the back of her head she felt her throat as the obstruction. The pressure on her upper throat increased and she heard, "Push your tongue forward."

Cunt tried to comply. As her tongue moved down the length of the shaft, she felt Jim increase the pressure. Her upper throat gave, and his cock slid down about 2 more inches. The feeling of the tearing reminded her of losing her virginity many years earlier and not nearly as delicately.

Susan did not know it, but the next blockage was her vocal cord area. Jim told her to push her tongue again and pulled against her head again. His scrotum was now pressed against the MILF's chin. The searing pain raging in her neck made cunt think he had torn something permanently. He began pulling back a couple of inches and pushing back to full depth.

Soon he was fucking her throat like a cunt. Looking down Jim could see when Susan's eyes rolled back from lack of oxygen, and he would pull out far enough to give her a breath. Mistress Judy was soon coming against her wand and Jim took this as permission for him to unload into Cunt's stomach.

Susan could feel the cock swell in her throat. She was close to panic when she felt this. She hadn't had a breath in a while. Jim watched the Cunt's eyes roll back as he was starting to unload. He decided to follow Mistress Judy's direction and let the slave pass out. She went limp as he was finishing into her lower throat.

Jim slid free of the woman's throat and helped her to the floor. Cunt gasped for air as soon as her throat was free of obstruction. Susan lay on the floor gasping and catching her air. As her consciousness returned, she figured out that the abuse had caused her cunt to leak in arousal. She hoped Mistress did not notice or Mistress would exploit this information. The air moving into her lungs now made her throat burn. She spit into her hand thinking there should be blood but there wasn't any.

The closest feeling, she could put to it was like a bad case of strep throat. She started to regain her faculties, but she now had a raging headache. The rush of the breath play had been fantastic, the aftermath was quite painful.

"Jim, get up here on the bed, I want to ride your face, while Cunt gets you ready for her asshole. Jim complied by crawling up on the bed and lay on his back. Mistress Judy straddled his face with a thick mat of hair covering an already aroused vagina. The odor of her arousal was akin to his new owner's, much different than Susan's.

His head rose off the mattress to get to the task sooner. He felt the bed move near his feet. Then he felt something cool on his flaccid cock. Then it was being stroked.

Cunt thought that if she was going to have to put it back in her throat to get him hard again, she would coat the rod in strawberry joy jelly for lubricant. He was gaining hardness just from the sliding of her hand up and down the length. The glans was still super sensitive as each time her hand bumped the flared head he squirmed and moaned into what he was eating and sucking.

Judy rolled forward, her breasts falling to his abdomen, and she added a hand to Cunt's task. Judy wanted to feel the weight and girth of the organ. It was heavy and warm to her soft fingers.

Judy whispered to Cunt. "Stick two fingers in yourself and let me see them. I know your dripping and I am going to make you pay later."

Susan blushed in the knowledge that Mistress had noticed what the breath play had done to the level of her arousal. Susan believed part of it was having the panel gag on all day that had limited her breathing as well.

"Remove your plug and climb onto that pole. Fuck it facing me." Judy demanded.

Susan complied, laying her shiny 3" plug on the comforter next to Rod's hip. Having this large of a plug made entry easier but depth was still an issue. Her colon had to stretch with each inch that she took. It did not help that Mistress was now slapping her tits and tweaking her nipples.

Then Mistress did the nefarious. Judy put the Hitachi to Cunt's clitoris and started the angry bee on high as it would go. It was held in her right hand and Judy's left was busy punishing her wife's nipples.

"Should I have Jim put thick rings in these like my daughter has her sluts? What about if I have him post that cunt shut and lock it up tight. You could be my little chaste Cunt." Judy teased.

Judy knew that the one thing her wife could not stand being orgasm denial. She had gone 10 years of marriage without a single orgasm. The church they belonged to was adamant about self-pleasure and only sex with your spouse. Her husband would roll off as soon as he got his and go to sleep.

Susan came twice onto Jim's abdomen before she was able to feel the hot slime shot into her rectum. Judy had gotten one off his face and began to grind out hers, holding Susan's tits like a handlebar squeezing tight. Shaking in the finality of it Judy relished the endorphins created by the act.

"Let's get clean in the shower then we sleep." Jim followed the women into the bathroom to help clean up his mess.

Jenn woke to a mouth between her legs. She reached down and twined her fingers in Slut's hair to guide her orgasm. The pets were leashed, hoods removed, and she upped the eggs to 25% for the two. Slut led the two out to the yard that opened to the creek.

The cool morning air flesh bumped the skin of the pets and stiffened their nipples. Jenn was showered and dressed when Slut returned.

"I want to show off my whip work today. Here is a top for you to wear." Jenn said, handing Slut a bikini top that had two three-inch-wides by four-inch-long yellow triangles on it. The remainder was strings.

The scabs from each of the eight little cuts were visible on the breast sides as were portions of every bruise. The bruises on Sluts ass from the weekend prior had faded to yellow pale stripes. Jenn had laid out the skirt and ballet boots for Slut to wear while looking at properties.

Jenn had on a pair of short shorts and a crop top with her bra containing the D cup breasts. Shorts and top both in Marine Corp Red. She was wearing a pair of canvas slip on shoes.

Slut was fixing her and Jenn's breakfast when R.O.D. came crawling out with his namesake caged.

"Mistress Judy and Cunt will be out momentarily. Mistress is getting Cunt ready to show you houses." Jim explained.

Judy emerged pulling Cunt along behind on a leash. The collar was thin and had a gold ring on the front. It was red and matched Jenn's outfit. A sheer white blouse did nothing to hide the fact the woman was braless. If she bent forward all the way the shirt lay and the fact it was only buttoned to the center of her chest would expose the large breasts to any observer.

Her tight miniskirt did not hide the red heart gem on her anal ring from view if she bent. It certainly did not cover the smooth Labia except when she stood straight up and down. Her 7" heels were almost as severe as Slut's ballet boots. They still only made her 5'9" tall Two thin leather bands adorned her wrists and ankles. They matched her choker collar.

"She ate last night." Judy stated. "When you are ready Susan has a list of houses we are interested in purchasing. One is very near here."

"Thank you. Any special instructions for her while I have her out?" Jenn asked.

"Saturday is "Free Use Day" for Cunt. Anyone that askes her gets what they want. All men must use a condom. Unless you vouch for the men personally then they can bareback her." Judy told her.

Jenn took the leash from her mother and told her, "The pets are outside. Jim can help with Gimp. Get her training started please just no permanent marks or damage. We should be back from shopping mid to late afternoon." Jenn took the leash for Slut as well.

Jim put water and food out for the pets. Hoping no fishermen would see him outside naked except for collar, bracelets and cage.

Judy snapped a leash on his collar, and he hit his hands and knees following the woman to the basement. There he saw how Cunt had been ordered to store Gimp for the night. She was inside a metal cage shaped like a woman. There was no way to kneel or sit for the entire night. Gimp's sky-blue collar was attached to the top of the cage behind her head. So, if she tried to go limp it would choke her. Her wrists were bound behind her back and up to the collar in a reverse prayer.

Jim could see where Gimp had peed down her legs and soiled under the cage as she stood on individual bars and one crossing bar attaching them to the bottom. There was no floor.

"How are you this morning slave Gimp?" Judy asked.

"Please let me out, I didn't mean to submit, it was just the pain from the clips then the weights. My mind went blank." Gimp begged.

"That is called subspace and you by going there admitted you were submissive. Mistress Jenn took you as her slave and has tasked me with training you today while her and my submissive go find somewhere for you to live." Mistress Judy explained.

Jim crawled over and retrieved Gimp's leash off a table. He returned to Judy and put himself in the present position, with the leash in his open palms in front of himself.

"You go take the piss slave out of her cage and the shower is down the hall on the right. Soap and towels are in there. No orgasms." Judy demanded. "Bring her upstairs when she is clean, and she has taken a bucket and soap to clean up her mess."

Jim helped Gimp into the shower to wash. After the shower he found some hydrogen peroxide and showed her how to apply it with cotton swabs and gargle with it for the piercings in her tongue.

"You know you could leave anytime you want, and I would show you how to remove your piercings so they would never show." Jim told her.

"No, I will show Mistress that I am not submissive, it just happened the one time and it won't occur again." Gimp stated, scared it would happen.

"Mistress Judy is very experienced. I will almost promise you she will have you back in subspace in less than two hours once your training starts." Jim told Gimp as she scrubbed her urine spot on the carpet.

"God, I just need rest. Being this tired makes it hard to concentrate." Kim complained.

Jim just chuckled internally remembering his first owner keeping him sleep deprived for 72 hours and how quickly he submitted to anything just for a short nap. When it was clean to his satisfaction Jim allowed Gimp to empty the bucket and turn it upside down in the tub to dry.

Jim led Gimp up as required by Judy and found two bowls of oatmeal and a bowl of water next to her eating bacon and eggs. Jim dropped to wait position and Gimp followed suit.

"You two have 5 minutes to eat, and then we start with training. We will train back in the basement; I will get dressed and lay some things out. The two crawled to the basement with Gimp in the lead and Jim watching her large ass wiggles in the chastity belt. The gem in her butt plug would wink in and out of sight in the poop hole of the belt.

"Yes, Jenn turn her eggs up to where you know she will be on edge all day." Judy was talking into her phone as they entered.

"There is one egg, and it is trapped behind the belt on the clit and ring. This slave still has her Hymen." Jenn told her mother.

Jim got the Hitachi and dildo belt, they were on the nightstand from last night. As Judy had ordered.

Judy stood Gimp below a hook in the ceiling that already had ropes attached. Three ropes hung from the hook. Judy uncoiled a rope and put a stiff tall posture collar on Gimp, taking the sky-blue collar and setting it aside. The posture collar had a chin cup on it to trap her chin.

The collar was binding enough that Gimp could not open her mouth. The back pushed her chin down into the cup effectively gagging her. One of the ropes was tied to D-rings on each side of the collar and Gimp was lifted to her toes.

Mistress tied a thin twine around the base of each breast and wrapped them at the base 7 times each before tying them off. She then took a 3/8" rope and built a very tight rope bra that crossed between the breasts and up to a D-ring in the front of the collar. One rope crossed above the left breast and under the right three times the other over the right and under the left. She tied the two ropes together beside each breast so not only was the string compressing so was the rope.

The breasts were a dark purple well before she finished the rope work. Judy then took each wrist and clipped them above the slave's head. Gimp was already moaning with the pressure on her breasts.

Judy removed the belt and Jim's cage. Replaced Gimp's belt with a belt that now held the Hitachi on Gimp's freshly ringed clit. Judy started the Hitachi on a steady moderate buzz.

"I am going to start on your back; we are going to see how long you can make it before you reenter subspace. If you can make it through me whipping your back. Jim's giant cock is going up your asshole and then I start on the front as he fucks you hard from behind." Judy explained. "You will not be required to count unless you start to have orgasms, then you must count those out loud." Judy said.

"R.O.D. I want you to move the Hitachi and added pressure to it, then release if she starts to fuck it. While you are doing that, suck those purple extended nipples. They should be super sensitive now." Judy commanded.

Judy began flicking the single tail side to side across the slave girl's back. Jim did as he was told, working the pressure on the vibrator while licking, nibbling and sucking on the hard protruding nipples adorned with his rings. The purple C cup breasts were rock hard.

Gimps breathing had quickened when Mistress had made it less than a third of the way down the back. Judy was not striking hard enough to mark the girl, or even raise a welt. The skin was turning red and for the slave the pain felt hot, not searing. Judy had seen this technique done to her daughter on a video sent from the tiny sergeant that possessed her for 4 months. She practiced it on Cunt and Susan hated it.

The orgasm took Gimp all at once. Jim latched a nipple behind the ring in is teeth and sucked hard. As he could see understanding returning to Gimp's eyes, he released her. He did not want her in subspace for the remainder of the session.

Muffled by the closed mouth Judy heard a one mistress moaned out. Judy continued to work her way down the back and when she reached the top of the ass decided to save that for later.

"Lube her up and you can start enjoying that asshole R.O.D." Mistress ordered.

Jim grabbed the lubricant bottle off the shelf and returned to the suspended Gimp. Judy had flicked the single tail across the bound nipples of the slave, receiving a scream for her efforts. The shaking from the pain had bounced the vibrator against the ringed clit and Gimp began her second hard orgasm.

When Gimp had come down from her endorphin release Judy nodded her head at Jim to continue. Jim spread Gimp's ass cheeks to retrieve the plug from between them. She groaned as the two-inch-wide invader was removed.

Jim used three heavily lubricated fingers to slicken the hole the plug had left. He quickly lubricated the flared head and shaft of his hard cock. Pulling the cheeks back apart he could see the ring was still open and pressed the head of his cock against the closing ring.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
90 Followers
12