Mouse to Goddess Ch. 06 - Mother Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress was working down the torso to the hips and Jim did not want the back of his hands struck with the single tail. Jim reached around to use the purple milk bags for leverage. He got just the head in when Judy struck the single tail across the belly button.

Gimps third orgasm struck, and the convulsions of her body began to flex on the rod penetrating her ass allowing it easier entry. Before the end of the orgasm, Jim was impaled into the smaller woman. Jim began making long slow strokes in the girl's asshole.

The sensation for Gimp was mind shattering. Her tits were on fire and throbbing with every heartbeat. Her back felt like she had been sliding on asphalt. Now there was a long cock fucking her ass as a woman was striking just above her cunt while a vibrator brought on another hard orgasm, she could not stop.

The fourth was by far the most powerful and lasted the longest. Rod did not get one but that was ok with him. Judy shooed him back. He pulled his hard slick cock from the girl's ass.

"Put that plug back in, you served your purpose." Judy told R.O.D.

Jim slid the plug back into the warm hole. Gimp was starting to become coherent again.

"Do you want to sleep in a nice warm place?" Judy asked the post orgasmic girl.

Through Gimp's closed mouth came, "Yes Mistress."

"All you have to do is admit that you are a submissive painslut that just orgasmed four times and did so without any control at all. You did not count the last two orgasms for me, and I will take those punishments later if you admit to the former." Judy stated.

"I am a submissive painslut that deserves punished for not following the commands of a dominant in charge of me." Gimp stated.

Coming out as a muffled jumble but Judy understood what was said.

Judy untied the ropes holding Gimp in place. Released the arms and untied the rope bra. Released the strings around the breasts and removed the posture collar, replacing it with the girl's normal collar.

"Go use the restroom and I will prepare you a sleeping spot. Crawl to the dining room when you have sufficiently cleaned up. Jim, make sure she leaves that pussy alone." Judy instructed.

Jim watched as Gimp used a washcloth to clean both ends of her crotch and drink three glasses of water. Her earlier enema had taken care of the back end and she said she did not need to urinate. The two slaves crawled up to find Mistress sitting at the table and the pets were in front of the house, lounging in the grass.

Mistress Judy handed Jim a pink hood with a small black ball gag that would cleave the mouth of the wearer. There were no eye or ear holes. She handed Gimp some earplugs that were yellow foam and showed her how they went into the ear to block sound.

"Install the earplugs then hood her. We will take her where she will be nice and warm for some sleep. It is almost noon now. We will retrieve her when Jenn and Cunt return home." Judy told them.

Kim installed the ear plugs as directed. The world went dark when Jim covered her head in the hood, forcing the small oval ball between her teeth. She followed her leash crawling. Carpet turned into a metal threshold then concrete. She felt the sun on her pale skinned, whip reddened back. She felt a blanket then strong hands pushed her over to her back.

Her arms were pulled out and secured where she could not move them. Her legs received the same treatment. Her body formed an X lying on a blanket outdoors.

Judy had turned dog tiedown screws into the grass of the yard 12- feet x 12-feet. Laid out a blanket, hidden from the creek by a two-foot hedge that the slave was now secured to. Judy had a squirt bottle of coconut oil and covered the girl from head to toe with coconut oil. Where the cuffs and collar were, would not color. In the next couple of hours, she would definitely color up. The pale skinned girl needed some color.

The three exposed rings would make a nice pattern as well. Judy moved them from where gravity had placed them up from the piercings so it would be obvious that the girl had been on her back when tanned, or sunburned.

Jenn led the two out of the house and put Slut in the back of the jeep, sitting in the center with her belt exposed by the cramped back seat forcing her legs up. She put Cunt in the same position with her shoes on the wind shield. Jenn reached over before they left and checked the MILF's arousal level.

She was soaked. Jenn made Cunt lick her fingers clean.

"Where is the first house?" Jenn asked.

"6 blocks down on the right. It fronts the creek the same as our VRBO." Susan told the dominant.

Jenn pulled into the driveway currently occupied by a sleek Mercedes convertible sportscar.

"Is the showing agent male or female?" Jenn asked Cunt.

"He is one of the top sellers in the area. He is well respected around here." Susan told Jenn.

"Slut will keep him occupied while we look the property over." Jenn announced. As she took the leashes off from the submissives.

The trio walked into the foyer of the home. He was on his phone texting someone as they entered the massive great room. The ceiling was 25 feet above the room at the peak. Three rows of windows looked directly out into the creek and forest. The creek edge was currently 100 yards between the fence and the water.

Two master suites were at each end of the house on wings from the great room. Each of the wings also had two more bedrooms on jack and jill bathrooms. An industrial kitchen was off the great room. The yard behind the house, next to the drive had an 8-foot privacy fence and was very large. Big enough to have a sand volleyball court if they wanted The six-bay garage was huge.

Susan walked up to Fred. "This is my client Jenn and her girl Slut."

Fred looked at the 20-year-old and thought, "A little chubby but could be fun." Then he noticed the black chastity belt under the puffy skirt. Noticing a black studded collar and wrist cuffs as well.

"Is she some kind of slave girl?" Fred asked.

"Yes, she is my property. But today is free use day for her mouth and throat, if you would like to try." Jenn stated.

"Susan is more my speed." Fred said to see if he could get a rise out of his competitor.

"Today is free use day for her as well, but not just her mouth. You can use all three of her holes. Do you have a condom?" Jenn stated and asked.

"I do. Right here in my wallet." Fred stated.

"Why don't you let Slut warm you up and I will bring Susan back. She can leave her clothes here folded on the counter, to ensure her return." Jenn stated.

Susan took the cue as did Slut. Slut knelt in front of the man as Cunt removed her tight dress and shirt, folding them neatly on the counter next to Fred. By the time Cunt was finished undressing, Slut had the 7" thick cock hard in her mouth.

"Come over here and let me feel what I am going to use, when you return." Fred ordered.

Susan complied. Fred palmed her pussy and slid two fingers from the perinium, though the hole, and between the lips, bumping the woman's stiff clit. Fred sniffed the fingers then fed them to Cunt. Cunt sucked her juices hungrily from his fingers.

Pinching the MILF's right nipple Fred stated. "Hurry back, I can't wait to use that hot wet box for what god intended, men's pleasure."

He watched the large ass walk away from him and caught a glimpse of the red heart shaped gem on her asshole.

12