Mouse to Goddess Ch. 07 - Jenn Wins Again

Story Info
Jenn moves into her house and takes a pet to prom.
6.1k words
4.69
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Taking Slut and Bunny to the football game on the Saturday night that she went house hunting with Slut and Cunt, Tommy had gotten them field passes for the game. Tom had texted her that the passes would be at the east gate. Jenn parked in the green lot and the passes for the three of them were at the will call window.

Jenn normally wasn't a fan of football, but she liked being on the sideline near all of the alpha males. Tom came over on his way to halftime and asked if she would like to go out after the game. She agreed to going out for some sandwiches. He asked about the other two noticing the bulges of the chastity belts and the blonde having two large rings in her nipples.

Neither in his mind was as sexy as the flame red head with the abs and hard ass. Bring a friend and we won't disappoint, if everyone behaves. Jenn told Tom. At the sandwich shop they had small talk and it went to working out. Jenn explained about her two girls being on strict high fiber diets and daily workouts being part of their lives now.

She was getting them into shape. The friend turned out to be one of the other linebackers. His name was Attica his skin was dark as night. Both guys were in slip on shoes, tight football shorts, tee shirts and did not seem at all effected by the fall air that was still around 80 degrees in the Deep South.

At the end of the date Tom asked if the girls would like to attend the next home game in two weeks. Jenn agreed but asked Tom if he would like to run with her and a friend in the mornings. Just a quick 2 mile run, but she limited her breath and wore a 40lbs rucksack. Her friend did not.

He agreed but noticed she did not invite Attica. He was there the next morning at 4am outside her apartment and was done slightly better than Jim but still behind Jenn.

"Why didn't you invite Attica to run with us?" Tom asked.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with you!" Jenn answered.

"What about him." Tom asked, gesturing to Jim.

"What, he is just a slave, watch this." Jenn told him.

"R.O.D. strip and walk naked to Tom and ask him if there is anything he would like." Jenn ordered.

It was 4:15 in the morning and the three were away from a streetlight but Tom could see the man, without hesitation take off his shorts, he ran without a shirt. Tom saw a shiny silver cage covering his cock and trapping his balls.

He walked to Tom, dropped to his knees, put his hands behind his neck and looked up at Tom.

"Sir, is there anything I can do for you?" Jim asked.

"Holy fuck, you own him?" Tom asked.

"Own is a strong word but technically he was given to me by his previous Mistress. The other three girls you have met have given themselves to me as well." Jenn told him.

"Put on your shorts and go inside." Jenn told Jim.

He put on his shorts and crawled into the apartment complex.

"I am not interested in being owned." Tom stated. "I just think you are a sexy, intelligent woman that I want to get to know."

"That is good, because I don't make love to my slaves. Certainly not him, his name is R.O.D. and was named by his previous Mistress and it means Rocking an Oversized Dick." Jenn explained.

"Why, how big is he?" Tom asked inquisitively.

"Bunny, the dark-haired girl with me last night, she measured it from the scrotum out at 11" to the swollen tip when hard. It is approximately 2.5 inches wide." Jen said.

"I am told, some of the guys on the team are that big and a couple may be larger. But not very many would be bigger than that." Tom told her.

They ran together with Jim every morning that week. Tom had to leave Thursday afternoon for an away game that weekend but was back on Monday morning. Three weeks later the move in day arrived. Jenn and Tom were finished with their Monday run.

"My mom and her wife are helping me get a house and we can move in starting Sunday. After our run do you think Attica and you could help us move some stuff?" Jenn asked.

Jenn had already started in the second master suite making a playroom. She now had slut limber enough on her stretching regime that her ankles could go above her waist for the night and Slut could sleep.

On Friday Tom asked if Attica could join the Sunday run. Jenn agreed. She and Tom had become a steady thing and he could now keep her pace for the two miles. She was going to move to the creek trails for the run, once in the new house. Then it could be done without the rucksack because of the roots and rocks.

When Attica showed on Sunday Tom explained that the other guy was a submissive of Jenn's and would do anything she asked. The run went great but Attica could not even keep up with Jim. He finished 30 seconds behind Jim who was still 45 seconds behind Tom and Jenn in a 40-pound rucksack.

Jenn invited the two in for breakfast. It was shocking for the men to see Jim crawl into the building and stay on hands and knees in the elevator. Tom and Attica had brought a change of clothes for work today.

"After breakfast you two can shower and get into your work clothes," Jenn told them as she opened the door to the apartment. Both men were floored by what they saw. The four women they could see each had a different colored belt on that went around their waists, down through their crotch and locked in place.

Two of them were completely naked except for the belt and rings in their nipples and noses. There were 7 dog bowls on the floor around the back of one chair at the table. Two of the bowls already contained water. The other two girls were in a cat suit and a bunny suit. Tom couldn't tell but thought they were two of the three he had met.

The blonde with the rings in her nipples, setting the table he had met. Jim that ran with them, quickly walked to the kitchen and helped the two with serving. There were only three chairs and settings at the dining table.

Jenn had made sure that Slut, and Gimp knew that 8 eggs per guy being served along with 6 pieces of bacon. She limited the carbohydrates to salsa available and toast.

"Sit and we will be served, what would you two like to drink? I will be having a protein shake with blueberries blended in." Jenn said.

Going and sitting at the table and not acting like anything was out of order. The two pets came over and rubbed up against Jenn's legs.

"Get ready for your meal girls. I may let you play later." Jenn stated. The two moved over and Jenn took the voice rings from their mouths so they could get a quick drink before breakfast.

Jenn saw both football players adjust themselves before sitting. Attica kept looking at Kitty, then Slut. Jenn decided that maybe a slightly plumper woman was his turn on. She would know before the end of the day.

The three slaves serving quickly had the plates on the table and to the proper person. Their oats were in the bowls and the five knelt, waiting for Jenn to give them permission.

"Eat!" Jenn stated and the five submissive slaves began to slurp oats in earnest.

Jenn, Tom, and Attica dug into their high protein meals. With it finished the plates were quickly removed by Slut. She was only allowed a small serving as was Gimp and Kitty. They were on calorie restricted diets.

"I would like to help the two of you remain focused on the work I am asking for this morning. You will also get performance enhancements as the day goes on but I would like for the two of you to go lie on the living room carpet and pull down your shorts so the pets can give you each a blowjob." Jenn said to Tom and Attica.

"Pets go get into position so you can help these men with their focus." Jenn said.

"Don't worry; they have been practicing with R.O.D. so you should get one of the best you have ever had." Jenn told them.

The guys looked at each other and Attica said, "I get the kitty cat. You can have the little bunny!"

Tom looked at Jenn. "Are you sure, I don't want to ruin a good thing that I think we have."

"You are not going to fall in love with her because I make her suck your cock, so I don't have to, are you?" Jenn asked.

"No I am not that shallow." Tom answered.

"Good then let her give you head because I like what is in your head more than what is between your legs." Jenn answered.

Jenn parked Jim between her thighs and let him work her vagina while she watched two men receive pleasure from the mouths of her pets.

Because of her work with R.O.D., Kitty was adept at getting the thicker 10" of Attica down her throat.

"Holy fuck girl, you are licking my balls with my cock in your mouth. No bitch has ever done that." Attica said, grabbing the back of Kitty's head and began to unload into her throat.

Jenn liked getting a look at Tom's perfectly proportioned circumcised 7" cock. Bunny was doing a good job of slightly choking as it was buried and massaging it with her throat giving the man pleasure, as she had been taught by Jim.

Tom was just as quickly unloading into Bunny's throat with her face buried in his crotch. The table was cleaned up as were the bowls. Jenn got a nice soft orgasm watching the Alpha's get some of their own. Jenn tapped Jim on the head.

"Get the pets out of their suits, have them clean the suits and wash. I want them clean inside and out, ready for transport by 10 am." Jenn told him.

Slut was headed to the kitchen. "Before you and Gimp clean up, I want both Tom and Attica washed, head to toe and ready to help move. Take them to the guest bath and wash them. If they get erections and need them relieved, you are to do it without being asked." Jenn commanded.

Jim quickly had Bunny and Kitty in Jenn's master bath taking their suits off.

Jenn was in the shower rinsing when Darby crawled in.

"Thank you, Mistress, his cock was wonderful. It stretched this slave's throat to the limit. I would love to have him fuck me." Kitty told her owner.

"It may happen. Do you want it as a person or as Kitty?" Jenn asked.

"Oh, it would be so wonderful if he would fuck me as Kitty. It would be as if he was breeding me. I would love that Mistress." Kitty answered.

Jenn stepped from the shower leaving it to Jim and the two pets to get clean. She dried off and walked naked to her bedroom. She dressed in loose sweatpants cut into shorts. She put on a lacy bra that did little to support but looked cute on her. Her top was a stretchy tank top that showed the sides of her black lace bra strap. She put on canvas slip on shoes.

Jenn had rented a small moving truck that would fit everything in the apartment. The biggest things were in her room. The room contained bed, dressers and clothes. She put Slut and Gimp in charge of putting the clothes in bags that did not need to be pressed and hung. Those they put into travel bags and would be pressed at the new house before being put on hangers in closets.

Jenn walked out to the living room to see the linebackers emerge from the slave bath. Slut and Gimp crawled behind.

"How did you manage this in less than a month?" Attica asked.

"Just lucky I guess." Jenn answered. "Did the sluts take care of you?" Jenn asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, both have very capable throats. I have had three of the best and most complete blowjobs of my life." Attica answered.

"I am well satisfied with the two that I have received as well. Where do we need to start on the moving?" Tom asked.

Jenn organized and directed the day. Tom, Attica, and Jim moved the large stuff. Slut and Gimp moved the clothing and toys. The pets were released into the yard at the new house to explore and sun themselves. Jenn was glad to provide them with a yard they could use, like when her mom and Cunt had the creek house 6 blocks down.

The furniture company showed up just before lunch and the delivery men let Attica, Jim and Tom help unload the trucks into the main rooms of the house. Nothing was organized but Slut and Gimp were busy in the oversized industrial style kitchen getting lunch ready for the group.

The delivery trucks left, and Jenn declared lunch served. She, Attica and Tom sat at the dining table, where she thought it would go while the five submissives dined from their bowls at Jenn's feet.

Jenn knew the two footballers had to be at the film study by 6 pm.

"How late are the two of you comfortable staying before you have to be at film study this evening?" Jenn asked.

Tom looked at Attica and said, "I think if we leave by 5 pm we should be fine."

Jenn calculated in her own mind and was more comfortable with 4:45 pm so planned accordingly. After lunch they started in the bedroom, assembling the bed and placing the dressers where they belonged. The living room and dining room followed. The two were on ladders in the second master bedroom installing eye hooks in the ceiling and down the walls when 4:30 hit and Jenn's phone alarmed her with a message.

"Thanks for all the help. Next weekend is an away game, isn't it?" Jenn asked.

"Yes, it is and we leave on Thursday so we can practice on the field Friday." Tom said.

"You play well and come see us on Sunday after you get back. But you are going to be here to run on the trails at 4 am Monday through Wednesday, right." Jenn asked.

"May I join you guys on your runs from now on?" Attica asked.

"Sure, Jenn said. You just need to start to keep up. You both do because of the trails and it's challenges, I am dropping the 40 pound rucksack so you both need to improve, or I might have to punish you." Jenn teased.

"See you in the morning." Tom said and the two left.

The trail was fantastic to run on, early in the mornings. The moon shone through the gaps in the trees the and the heavy morning air was nice to breathe. The two male athletes by the second week were starting to push Jenn and she was happy for it. The third weekend was the next home game, and it was homecoming.

They were on their Wednesday 4am run when it finished, and the group were hands on knees blowing wind. Tom caught his air and Jenn looked up to see him staring at her strangely.

"I hope you aren't offended, but here goes; Jenn, will you go to the homecoming prom with me?" Tom asked.

"Are you sure you want to go with someone like me. I mean I have never been to a dance let alone danced." Jenn stuttered, taken off guard.

"We can do a couple of slow dances, but I have to stay at least until the ceremonies are over because I am a team captain. I must be there to help raise funds from Alumni that attend." Tom said.

"I would love to be the captain of the football team's arm candy for a night. What about you Attica, do you need a date? You could choose any of my girls to attend with." Jenn stated.

"Can I take Kitty with me?" Attica asked.

"For that night only, she will be Darby so you don't have to answer inane questions. But she will still be required to wear a choker with Marine's Kitty on it. I'll even release her from chastity for the night." Jenn told Attica.

"The prom starts at 9 pm on Saturday. The game is a 1 pm kick do you want field passes again?" Tom asked.

"Every game I attend, I want field passes for myself and two others." Jenn told him. "I'll bring Darby and April this time. That is Bunny's people name." Jenn stated.

That afternoon the equipment for the workout room and 5 pieces her mother or Susan ordered for the playroom. The gym equipment was standard benches, free weights, bars for the weight's kettle bells and barbells. There were four treadmills, three stair machines and two rowing machines.

The playroom equipment was a St Andrews cross, two bondage horses, two Spanish Donkeys and a two fully adjustable tables.

Jenn would have the boys help on Sunday after the dance and night out. Jenn told Kitty that they had prom dates after the game, and they were going shopping for dresses and shoes. Kitty's speaking ring was out at breakfast after Jenn's run.

"Mistress, I don't know how to dance. What will Attica think?" Kitty asked.

"That makes us both, not knowing. We will dance the slow ones and be arm candy for the boys. You will do great." Jenn stated. "You and I are out of classes at 2 this afternoon. We will go shopping for outfits. Slut will do our makeup and the boys want to take us to dinner at 7:30 Saturday evening. So I will see you at the Jeep at 2 pm."

"Yes Mistress." Kitty stated.

It weighed on Jenn's mind all day and she became distracted during math class. Gimp would help her understand. She finally decided that formal but slutty for Darby and formal but slightly sexy for herself.

The woman at the formal store at the mall was very helpful and picked up the situation right away.

"Are the two of you going to homecoming on Saturday?" Tina asked.

"Yes, Ma'am and she is going to need an outfit and I will as well." Jenn answered.

"I see from her manner of dress and the fact I see a chastity belt along with slave collar that she is owned. Are you, her owner?" Tina requested.

"Yes but let me remove the belt as she will not be wearing it on Saturday night. I will need to find a choker that can be engraved before the dance though." Jen replied.

"I would like it to be pink as that is her color, as you can see from the collar and belt." Jenn answered.

"Do you want the same saying as the current collar?" Tina questioned.

"Yes, but the words don't have to stand out; they can be engraved so the name can be seen on close inspection." Jenn told the woman.

The woman quickly measured Darby's neck and picked up her cell phone.

"Get me a rose gold to pink collar in stainless steel. Bright pink Jade heart shaped stone in the front with a decorative hidden lock in the back. It needs to read Marine's Kitty. She has an hour to finish it and bring it to me. Also have her bring in the man-made black diamond's a 24" necklace with a bright green faux emerald in the front." Tina said into the phone.

Tina listened for a moment and said, "Yes Ma'am, I will Ma'am. As you say Mistress, I will let her know. Thank you, Mistress."

Tina hung up the call and said, "My Mistress owns this store and she said to give you the 40% Marine Corps discount as she was in for 4 years. She also stated, Once a Marine. Always a Marine."

"Semper Fi." Jen stated.

Tina showed the girls around some of the dresses. Jenn explained that Darby was fully arm candy, modesty was not allowed. Tina had Darby disrobe which were four buttons and a zipper. She was still wearing her 7" school heels. Jenn handed Tina the key and sat to watch the process.

"38E-32-42 is her measurements." Tina stated.

"She has done well the last month. When she gave herself to me she was a 40DD-36-44 so the exercise is working Kitty. I am kind of amazed you haven't reduced around your chest just the strap size. But overall good job, I think you deserve a treat Saturday night." Jenn told her submissive.

"How did you get her core so much smaller so fast?" Tina asked.

"When she is not at school or with me on town, she is in her Kitty suit and the only way to move, requires core muscles and she spends two hours per day on a tread mill walking as a pet." Jenn told the woman.

Tina returned with 6 dresses for Jenn to see on Darby. Jenn selected a light pink dress that went to the tops of Darby's ankles. It was split up to the waist on each leg. When Darby walked her ass cheeks would flash into sight as would her inner thighs? The front panel of the dress hung down but if Darby moved fast, you could make out the outline of her lower abdomen.

Tina turned on the light of her phone and put it behind Darby. The sheerness of the dress showed Darby's crotch in outline. The waist fit perfectly to her 32" waist with a matching 3" wide belt. The upper half of the dress was just as sheer except for a round pad over each areola. The rest of the large breast could be seen. The front panels Tina took some double-sided tape and slid them out and taped them so the inside third of the breasts were exposed but still supported underneath by the fabric of the dress. Darby's entire back was on display to the belt. It was sleeveless and held up entirely by a pink collar that buckled in the back with a rose gold buckle.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12