Mouse to Goddess Ch. 07 - Jenn Wins Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we need some shoes." Jenn stated.

Tina returned with a pair of bright pink 6" stiletto heels that had rhinestones covering them. Tina put pink rhinestone covered leather bracelets on Darby, just as a woman showed up giving Tina two boxes, curtseyed, and left quickly. Jenn saw a flash of bruised upper thighs and ass as the woman scurried away.

Tina opened the pink box and installed a choker on Darby, handing Jenn the key. The choker looked fantastic with the dress, heels and bracelets. Once Darby's hair, nails and makeup were done, Attica was going to be beside himself.

"Darby, take those and return to your school clothes, Fold the dress, and put it in the dress box Tina has kindly supplied. Kneel over next to the corner and we will leave soon. I will let you wear the choker home to show it off to the other girls." Jenn told her.

Darby beamed, "Thank you Mistress. It is so pretty. Thank you, Miss Tina."

Jenn stripped removing her clothes and shoes. Tina measured the tall woman. 36D-26-34. Was what Tina writing on her pad.

"My, Mistress, you certainly are in shape. How much skin are we to display?" Tina asked from her knees, smelling Jenn's powerful musk.

"Darby, I wanted slutty, for me, more elegant sexy. I have never worn sexy clothes only my dress uniform in the Marines. I find it sexy, but some men are put off by it." Jenn told her.

"I have just the group of dresses for you! Especially with your thick flame red hair. To go with the emerald and black diamonds in your necklace.

Tina returned with four green and one bright red dress. The one that Jenn and Tina agreed on was an emerald, green stretch fabric. The neckline plunged to her sternum, still covering the entire breast. It had been sewn in breast cups for support that was not needed. The lower fabric went to the top of her feet so the black shoes with 4" heels that Tina brought would only be visible when she walked or danced.

Jenn looked at the woman in the mirror and hardly recognized her. She wanted to run and hide. The flame red hair was down around her shoulders. The dark necklace with the bright green stone at the bottom in her upper cleavage. Her breasts holding up the front of the fabric with skin showing to her sternum.

"Pose with your left leg forward, Mistress." Tina asked.

Jenn pushed her leg and thigh forward, the slit in the dress opened exposing her slightly freckled skin and the black heel. Tina handed her a black diamond anklet with the key to Darby's choker on it.

"May I put it on your ankle, Mistress?" Tina asked.

"You may put it on my left ankle. Are you belted Tina?" Jenn asked.

"Yes Mistress, after I put the anklet on I will show you. My Mistress makes them custom." Tina told her.

Jen held her left ankle forward and Tina knelt in front of her to put the anklet on the dominant's ankle. Tina kissed the top of Jenn's shoe before rising and unzipping her own skirt. Tina stepped out of the skirt showing Mistress a thin metal chastity belt that sunk into her skin half an inch.

"Is it comfortable?" Jenn asked.

"When Mistress first installed it, it felt intrusive because of the tightness. See how it parts my outer lips and the inner lips are held apart. It still allows me to use a tampon and give myself an enema." Tina explained.

She bent at the waist showing Jenn the thin metal that was oval shaped around her anus.

"I have a urethral tube that goes three inches into me. It doesn't leak no matter how bad I have to go." Tina explained.

"I have five I need to make, over time. The first four, right away. Do I need to bring them in for measuring or will she send someone out?" Jenn asked.

"For four women I will come out and measure each. I will start with Darby here and she can get her's first. It should be ready next week. Then when you don't want her belt visible, she can still be protected." Tina told her.

Jenn removed the dress and returned to her uniform that she wore that day to school. She and Kitty arrived home just in time to dress Kitty for the evening. Saturday came quickly. Jenn told Todd and Attica at the Friday morning run to save their energy on Saturday for the game, her and Jim would run alone on Saturday.

Jenn dressed out the pets in their casual attire. April was mostly visible in her Bunny shirt, frilly skirt with petticoat material holding the hem almost straight out. Her shoes finished the outfit with the dark hair in twin ponytails out the top sides of her head like ears.

Darby had two tight strawberry blond balls on the top and sides of her head. She had the now E cup breasts contained by the zip down shirt. The cup only changed because she had lost 2" on her chest under them. Her skirt was close to the same as Bunny without the petticoat material and slightly shorter because of it. The pink spike heels pushed her ass and calves up.

Both pets wore their collars for their Mistress. She did not require them to wear their leashes. They arrived an hour before kick and will call had the passes they had to wear through the east gate. The security looked at the two Pets and Jenn could see the lust in his eyes.

Tom and Attica ran over to welcome the girls to the game. Because of the halftime ceremony the boys would not be able to see them on the way in during halftime. Attica looked Darby up and down.

"See you tonight, Darby." Attica said.

"We will pick you two up for dinner at 7 pm. I have 7:30 reservations tonight." Tom told Jenn.

The game was very exciting and UAB pulled away from The University of Temple Owls in the fourth quarter after a back-and-forth defensive struggle. Tom scored the go-ahead touchdown when he hit the quarterback and recovered the fumble.

At the end of the game the announcer said that Tom was the MVP of the game. He was given the award by the athletic director of fan engagement for the school. Jen thought she was an elegant looking lady close to her mother's age. Tom was now definitely going to be busy for a while so Jen took the two and they headed home.

It was 4:00 pm when they arrived. She packed up the dress boxes and she with Darby headed to the salon. When Jenn made the appointment on Wednesday the technician said that she could definitely finish them in 2 1/2 hours for cuts curls and makeup. The dresses were going on first then the hair, with the makeup to finish.

The little blonde that was working on Jenn was chatty as hell. Jenn was happy to see the results though. In her 4" heels Jenn was going to be close to the same height as Tom. Her dark green gown looked devastating. The black and green necklace showed off her pale neck well.

Darby was sexy in her dress and heels. The pink theme worked well with her strawberry blonde hair and Jenn had let her have it in cascading curls without the balls on the top of her head.

As they went to get into the Jeep Jenn told Darby. "Tonight, for the entire night you get to be as human as you want. If after the dance the boys want to go home with us, you and Attica can do the night how you would like. If you want to be the Kitty for him, that is up to you and him. Tonight, we both get the prom we were denied in high school."

Darby leaned close to Jenn, a tear running down her cheek. "Permission to kiss my Mistress?"

"Granted." Jenn said as her and Darby shared an intimate moment.

The girls showed up to the campus and parked in the lot closest to the football apartments. Tom and Attica had just walked out. A limo pulled into the parking lot. Jenn watched it pull up and the driver opened the door to help the girls get into the back. Jenn took the front facing seat and Darby the rear. Tom sat next to Jenn and Attica next to Darby.

"You two look stunning," Tom told Jenn.

"Beyond belief, thank you for coming Darby." Attica said.

"You look great in your tuxedoes." Darby stated.

The dinner went well and was served quickly. Tom ordered a bottle of wine for himself and Jenn. Knowing the restaurant wasn't going to card his date. Attica and Darby settled for sodas. Jenn was slightly buzzed from the wine as they arrived at the dance.

Tom paid as much attention to his date as possible but the number of people who wanted to talk to him about the game was overwhelming to Jenn. Plus, her feet hurt in the heels. She had not worn heels since the tiny sergeant released her. Jenn was seated at a table. Darby and Attica had been dancing quite a bit during the first hour of the prom.

Jenn had spotted Tiffany from the sorority with the quarterback of the team and he was groping her up and down on the dance floor and off. Jenn was glad that Tom wasn't like that with her. She did not mind seeing Attica rubbing on Darby's ass and pulling her close during the slow dances, leaving Darby walking off the floor with hard nipples pressing the sheer fabric of her dress.

Jenn knew they were double sided taped to the dress but as she fast danced it looked as though one of her E cup breasts was going to pop out at any time. Tom finally pealed himself away from his fans.

"I thought half of them were going to start raping you right here in the venue." Jenn teased.

"They just love football here in Alabama. I did a good job in the game, and they want to show their appreciation." Tom told her.

"I will show my appreciation to the next guy that asks me to dance with him." Jenn told her date.

"I apologize, would you like to dance?" Tom asked.

"I would. I am going to show all these bitches, that you belong to me and none of them get a bite at my apple." Jenn stated.

"I feel so possessed." Tom joked, holding out his hand for her to grab.

The song was slow, and he led her beautifully as he turned and swayed to the music. His knee would brush her crotch with each turn, and she was quickly getting aroused. Jenn quickly felt that she was not the only one.

"You like holding me?" Jenn asked.

"Very much, I have been wanting to hold you since the first time we met. Strong, sexy, deadly and can outrun me. What is not to want to hold. I always dreamed of a woman that could protect me." Tom teased as he reached down and squeezed the rock-hard ass under the dress.

"I think maybe I should turn you over to the sergeant that tried to break me, she would protect you on your knees, with you serving her. I just want you for your pretty face. I do, however, want to show my appreciation for your efforts in the game and winning MVP. But that is for tomorrow. Tonight, is about us." Jenn stated.

"I agree," Tom said and gave Jenn a sensuous kiss on the mouth.

Jenn parted her lips and teeth allowing Tom's tongue to explore her mouth then returned the gesture with her tongue. They continued to dance to the end of the song. It ended with an announcement.

The lady that had given Tom the MVP award after the game was up at the podium. She took the microphone from the lead of the band.

"I am happy to announce the "Homecoming King and Queen for the University of Alabama Birmingham for the next year. It is our middle linebacker and his date. Tom Dwyer and the mystery red haired goddess accompanying him." She announced.

The room erupted in applause. Tom took Jenn by the hand and pulled her behind him in surprise. Jenn tried to pull her hand away, but Tom held it tightly and she did not have any leverage to stop her now momentum toward the stage.

Jenn decided it best to follow as he pulled her to the stage in front of 100's of people. Jenn's face matched her hair, and the blush went down to her black encrusted necklace. She saw Darby and Attica wolf whistling between their fingers.

The lady handed Jenn a sash and asked it she could crown the queen.

"No, I will crown my queen!" Tom stated harshly.

The woman cowered slightly and handed Tom the queen's crown.

"You are now my Homecoming Queen, please wear this proudly." Tom told Jenn.

The woman handed Jenn the king's crown.

"You are the King of Homecoming. Wear this humbly." Jenn said as she put the crown on Tom's head.

The photographs and video were taken by a couple of professionals and most of the attendees were on their phones. Jenn noticed Tiffany recognized her, then Tiffany and the quarterback turned and stormed out of the room. Jenn was asked for her name by the three professionals so they could publish it correctly.

"Jennifer Marine!" is what she told them, and none questioned her on it.

The pictures in the local paper, the Blazers News and the local television were Tom Dwyer and Jennifer Marine crowned Homecoming court after big win. Tom led Jen back down in their new crowns and her sash, to the dance floor.

The band began to play a slow waltz. Tom pulled Jenn close and began to hold her tight. 25 minutes later they and Attica left with Darby in tow.

12