Mouse to Goddess Ch. 09 - Rod Plays a Game

Story Info
Jenn's R.O.D. is used as prize for Greta's game.
4.9k words
4
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers

Over the last month Jenn and her group had settled into a nice routine. Cunt fell into the routine with the others. Susan was amazed the first time she saw Mistress Jenn's deeply bruised ass. She was concerned. Then Slut filled in the details of the beating with full awe in her voice, knowing that she would have used her safeword for sure.

Jim was looking forward to Wednesday with Mistress Greta. She had let him have sex with her one Wednesday a month. On the others, he ate her to several orgasms, and she used his asshole and mouth with her copy of her husband's cock. She would spend the day edging him otherwise. Jim learned on the first Wednesday after seeing their pictures on the mantle that her husband had very dark skin, close to the hue of Attica and her replica was 9" and as thick as Attica.

Susan had supervised the installation of the master suite for Judy. What the group had affectionately labeled as "Move in week," the suite was mostly ready apart from some accessories and the personal effects that still needed to be moved.

Jim told Mistress that he was off to Miss Greta's on Wednesday after breakfast. Jenn knew she would see him at 4 am in his speedo for the trail run through the forest at the morning run. It was the week after Thanksgiving and the final football game was this weekend. It was an away game. Attica had been taking her Kitty home more and more.

Jim expected the day with Mistress Greta to go like most others had. It was the Wednesday of the month where he got to cum. Jenn was keeping him chaste for Mistress Greta. He now had broken in all of the girls' throats, assholes and cunts. After his year in chastity, she had allowed him an average of more than 3 orgasms a day for two weeks solid. Now he was back on a regular schedule. One or two a month all controlled by Mistress Greta.              

Jim arrived at 8:30am. He used the key Mistress Greta had given him and removed his clothing. He knelt in the waiting position with his normal R.O.D. collar. The black leash was down his back and the loop sat just above the 4" wide plug in his anus with the black heart gem. His right cheek had a tattoo that another artist had done for him. The top of the cheek had Mistress in red then in black was Patricia with a red line through it. Then Jennifer in black block letters with Gretchen below that.

On the left cheek was Master in the same red ink. Below it was Thomas. Jim had also let Jenn use his gun to write directly above his hairless cock. "Use with permission only" in bright pink ink. Then she had another artist do her slave tattoo on him of the Marine Corps anchor with the earth through it. A rope going from the top ring of the anchor with an eagle. A thin rope surrounding that with above and below the thin rope were words.

The area above the anchor read "Marine's". From forked end to forked ends of the anchor it read "Slave R.O.D." Then a thick rope surrounded the entire rest of the tattoo to frame it.

The Wednesday that he showed up with his ass carrying her name Mistress Greta had let him have an orgasm even though he had been allowed the week before. This week she kept him waiting. A knock came on the door, behind and to his left while he knelt. He did not look up, but he saw a pair of black pointed shoes walk by his left side to the door.

Jim heard Mistress shush what sounded like three other voices. "Now you remain silent, and we will play our little game today. I am so glad you can attend. This is going to be fun, and I haven't done it for years. The last time I played this game Harald was stationed at Camp Pendleton and we lived in base housing."

"Now follow me and we can get started. Does anyone want coffee and cookies?" Jim heard Mistress ask as the door closed to the kitchen and dining room. Jim waited, wondering how he was involved in Mistress's devious game.

Greta came and stood over him. "I am going to show my slave off today. If you disappoint you will be punished. The punishments won't be harsh, but I want my girlfriends to see the positive side of owning a nice young cock attached to an intelligent submissive man. You have opened my eyes to the joys of male ownership. My husband always left me with his female toys on deployment. I missed out on an entire side of dominance.

Let's get you ready. I got this idea from a story I read this weekend. Follow me on your hands and knees, we are going to get you prepared for the party. Jim followed Greta to the spare room where she would use him. She had never let him into the bedroom she had shared with Harald. The first thing Greta handed him was a pair of knee-high ballet boots.

These are in your size, they won't feel like it but trust your Mistress, they are. Jim noticed he would be up on his toes with the pointed heel two inches behind the quarter sized toe. To his help having them tightly laced to his knee was going to keep the ankles stable. She then handed Rod a hood. It had eye holes and a mouth hole. No ear holes.

Jim put the black leather hood on after Mistress pulled the straps apart and handed it to him. Mistress Greta buckled the four buckles on the back of the hood. It still had a buckle at the bottom of the hood at the nape of his neck.

Mistress put on a stiff collar that came within an inch of Jim's chin. The hood was attached to the collar on each side and the back. This limited his head side to side and twisting. Mistress put a rubber bit in his mouth and strapped it behind his neck. Jim could swallow and talk but his mouth was held open.

All his speech was garbled and muffled but intelligible. She installed goggles that from the beginning looked clear but once over his eyes he could make out basic shapes but little detail. What detail he got was in small dots of the lens.

"I got this idea from the story. I bought clear swimming goggles and sprayed them with clear epoxy, what do you think." Greta asked.

"I think I can move about because I know the layout of the house. If you move furniture about, I might have problems Mistress." Came from Jim's mouth muffled and slurred.

Greta attached a serving tray around Jim's waist, the back of the tray arched around his waist near his belly button. The front had two chains that she attached to a D-ring in the front of the stiff collar. Greta then took a heavy chrome chain and clipped it to the cuff on each wrist. Jim could just touch the center of the tray with the chain tight against his lower back. The chain moved up and down his backside with him raising or lowering his wrists.

"There will be many challenges for you today; I hope that you enjoy them as much as my friends and I will. Just know that I am happy with our relationship and Mistress Jenn has signed off on this completely without limits. Your safe word is still red, but my girls aren't inventive enough to get near it I don't think." Mistress Greta stated.

Jim's mouth would build slobber because of the cleave gag but he could suck it to the back of his mouth and swallow it, unlike a ring or ball gag where it would build up until the slave's mouth was full or it leaked passed the ball or ring.

The last thing Mistress did was release his namesake from its cage.

"I am so happy Mistress Jenn has allowed me to own a part of this. Later we may give you some pills so you can perform many times. These will probably be achingly empty before my girlfriends go home. I hope you enjoy our games today." Greta said fondling his sack.

"I am sure I will Mistress. I just don't know how well I can walk." Again, muffled and slurping but Greta understood what the slave said.

Greta unclipped the slave's leash and he knew to follow the outline of Mistress. Greta took Jim to what he knew was the kitchen by the colors and shapes of things there. She had things on the stove and counter.

"I need you to remember this and where they go. Are you ready?" Greta asked.

Jim nodded his head and said yes as best he could.

"These are bottles of white wine. They go on ice like this bottle here. I have made your serving job easy by opening and placing the first bottle on Ice. The glasses here are for white wine." Moving down the counter Mistress showed him a darker shape.

"These are bottles of red wine and the glasses next to them are for them only. The opener is here in the center. It needs two hands so that might be a challenge. I know you can overcome."

Greta moved to the stove top and pointed out a teapot that to Jim was a silver blob with a black area at the top.

"This is tea water. I have separated the Earl Grey from the rest. It is the only tea we will serve today. Here is the coffee percolator. Both can go in these cups for service. Now the girls want two teas and there are three coffees. One is mine. I made your job much easier by putting cream and sugars on the table." Greta stated.

Greta supervised as Jim put three cups on counter and did his best of getting the percolator and the cups together with the coffee going into the cup. Once he felt it was full, he put it on the counter. Jim followed suit with the two teas and placed the bags on the saucer he placed the cups on. Jim then did his best to move from the kitchen to the dining room.

Mistress sat in her normal seat at the kitchen end of the round table. Jim wished for sure, Mistress owned a rectangular dining table like normal people.

Mistress sat and began to introduce the players. "This is Miss Blue, Miss Red, Miss Green, Miss yellow, and Miss Pink." Mistress said going around the table clockwise. Now Blue and Green get tea the remainder get coffee, serve Rod."

Jim knew that Mistress did not drink tea, so he served her first. Followed by Miss Blue who he knew was directly to her left. She got tea. He then served coffee to Miss Red and at tea to Miss Grean. The two remaining received coffee.

Mistress, with every round of drinks gave Jim a squirt from a sports bottle to keep himself hydrated for later. It had a 100mg Sildenafil tablet crushed and dissolved into it. By noon he had consumed the first and built up a punishment for each woman to perform.

With lunch came a break and the beginning of games, not just girls chatting about inane subjects he could care less about. Through the morning the women would fondle him, and he was hard all morning.

His balls ached with need. He had discerned that Miss Blue was kind and probably slightly overweight. Miss Red was overly aggressive, had sharp nails, and was a red head. Miss Green and Miss Yellow were followers and Miss Pink was a dark skinned she devil.

Miss Pink had not let him pass without inflicting a painful price the entire morning. Mistress Greta had given Miss Pink a thin rod right after first coffee and it had found the head of his cock and his ass with every pass of him serving her or those on either side.

He served lunch that had been delivered by a car service. The man that brought it to the door slapped his cock as he set the food on the tray.

"Fucking wimp." The man said, slapping the head of his hard cock. Jim hobbled on his ballet boots back into the kitchen and broke the boxed Chinese food out of the bags and separated it by portion and each entre onto plates. These he put on his tray along with 5 pairs of chop sticks, and 5 forks. Each woman took one side and one entre. Mistress had Jim kneel between her and Miss Pink.

Jim spent as much of the lunch meal with Miss Pink's shoe heel pushing down on his cock and balls as receiving food into his cleaved mouth for nourishment. Mistress had a baby bottle for him to suck water out of. She would hold it upside down and he had to twist and strain to suckle the moisture.

The meal finished and Jim was helped to stand by Mistress Greta. Miss Pink ran her nails along the underside of his now sensitive erection as he was standing waiting for Mistress's instruction.

"That really is an amazing cock." Miss Pink said in an English accent.

"He is such a good boy, aren't you Rod?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Ma'am, I am always trying to do my best for you!" Jim slurred and mumbled to his owner.

"Clean up the dishes and put them in the sink, you can wash and dry them after the party. For now, we can start on wine. I will take a glass of red." Greta ordered.

Blue was white wine, Yellow was red wine, Green was red wine, Red was white wine and Pink was red wine. Jim took the dishes back on his tray and filled two gasses with white wine and three glasses with red wine and went to serve.

Mistress Greta was dealing cards when he served each lady her wine.

"The game this afternoon is "Oh, Hell" everyone here knows how to play?" Mistress asked.

A full round of yeses followed, and the play began. Jim could see some sort of pot in the middle of the table, and it took until the first hand was done for him to find out what it was for. Miss yellow won the hand, and she drew a paper from the pot. Each of the others drew from a second larger pot that was the loser's pot.

Miss Yellow read her paper first. "I am to give the person that has to take off the most intimate piece of clothing 5 strikes on that part of their body with a bamboo rod."

Miss Blue read, "I must sit out the next hand and service the slave with my mouth without them getting to orgasm."

Miss Green read, "I am to remove my top." She said and stood taking off her dress and folding it onto the breakfront.

Mistress Greta read, "I am to remove my panties." She said standing and reaching under her dress to remove her large cotton panties.

Miss Red read, "I am to remove something below my waist." Red kicked off her shoes and set them in front of the breakfront.

Miss Pink was the last to read, "I must remove my bra." She said, reaching under her shirt and unhooking the front of a large, banded bra. Her arms went into the shirt one at a time and the straps went down over the shoulders with a large white bra being placed on the breakfront next to the dress of Miss Green.

"Don't worry dear; you are not just eye candy." Mistress said as she rubbed softly on Jim's cock head.

It was decided that panties were more intimate than a bra. Mistress leaned on the table while Yellow gave her five across the ass, through her long flower print dress.

"That should have been onto the skin." Pink said.

Meanwhile, Miss Blue came to Jim and knelt. "Let's see how much of this monster I can even get into my mouth. Thank you for the party, Miss Greta, I haven't seen a cock since Henry passed four years ago. I did not touch his for the final three years of marriage, so it has been 7 long cockless years.

The next hand had started, and Jim was busy trying not to explode in this woman's mouth. She may not have much experience, but she was certainly putting in the effort. Jim could not see her past the tray, but it felt good what her mouth was doing.

Mistress won the next hand and Jim was striped with the cane 10 times by Mistress, while Yellow lost her dress, Red lost her panties, Pink lost her shirt, Green had to sit with an 8" dildo in her cunt for the next round and Blue was put in a ball gag for the remainder of the game. Greta would read her drawings from now on.

Three hands later Pink was naked and claimed first ride on the slave.

"Enjoy him but no permanent damage you evil bitch." Mistress Greta stated.

"I wouldn't think of damaging such a beautiful piece of meat."

Miss Pink led Jim by a leash she attached to his collar to the bedroom Mistress used him in. She removed the tray and unclipped his wrists to attach them to the permanently installed restraints on the corners of the bed. Small D-rings in the heel of the ballet boots hooked to the foot of the bed, immobilizing the slave.

"Let's get rid of this pesky thing so you can worship a bitch's pussy like you are supposed to. My Jamal passed away two years ago, and I have been looking for some cock to replace that worthless fucker for ten years. You might just have it." Pink claimed.

Jim felt stiff nipples on the end of long fat tits rub across his chest as Pink straddled his torso. The smell of female arousal and tight curly hair filled his nose as soft wet membrane filled his mouth. Jim began to lick and suck like his Mistresses had taught him to.

Pink was quickly getting close to an orgasm when she lifted. Jim pulled his head up trying to follow the source of nectar as it was pulled away.

"Eager little beaver eater, aren't you?" Pink said as she shuffled down the bed using a hand on his chest to help her.

Jim could see her ample thighs as she retreated into his blurred vision. Pink lined up his rigid meat with the box he just ate and began to slowly sit. Once impaled fully on the 11" Pink groaned. She did something Jim had never felt. Pink began to pulse her pelvic floor and milk his cock like a girl doing a coffee grinder on the shaft but with it encased in how wetness.

Jim began to beg, "Please, Ma'am, Please, I can't hold out, I am going to cum!"

"You don't have permission yet. If you cum before I do, I am going to smack your balls." Pink said.

But she did stop what she was doing and began to stroke him with her pussy and grind her clit with her right hand. Quickly she was having an orgasm on his rigid cock. Jim continued to hold out and when Pink finished her orgasm she began again with the pelvic muscles.

"Cum little slut, shoot that spunk in deep." Pink told him and he complied.

Pink left the slave covered in her juices to dry. She went to the bathroom across the hall to clean up. She returned to the table and freshened the wine for everyone. Green was under the table eating a naked Greta. Green was only wearing panties now. Yellow was against the breakfront receiving 10 across her tits with the bamboo from Red.

Green's small translucent tits hung like two egg yolks while separating whites from the yolks. Her fat nipples still pointed forward and had just taken a direct hit from Red. Green was hissing as the thin red line appeared.

Red finished caning Green's tits and said, "Mistress Greta and I won your asses for the next 24 hours. Greta gave hers to me so the two of you go home with me slave naked, crawl out to my car."

"You should call the boys I bet they would like to use some naked slaves." Greta told Red.

"Good Idea, I bet these two will be fucked raw by those two. Oh, if I could be 19 years old again, I could go multiple times as well." Green said.

Greta walked into the bedroom after Green led her two out of the house after she dressed. Green's twin grandsons got a text from their grandma.

"Fresh slave meat if the two of you are interested." Grandma.

Greta went to her slave meat and removed the glasses. She took a warm washcloth and washed Pink's and Jim's excretions from her cock. She then put some lubricant on it and stroked it hard. Sometimes she was not making the lubricant she used to, and this monster would chafe deeply if it did.

"You had one orgasm, no more orgasms until the next morning." Greta rode herself to orgasm and Jim held his off.

Greta left him bound for the remainder of the day and went in to ride him to two more orgasms before dinner. For dinner she released his bondage to the bed but left him in the ballet boots and bound his wrists behind his back.

"On your knees under the table, you are having my kitty for dinner, so start." Greta ordered.

The day before a delivery truck arrived with 12 pieces of furniture for the playroom. The garage door was still functional. The contractor for some reason was under the impression that they were putting in some sort of odd artist's studio along with a dog washing station.

They had finished and left on Tuesday, now the movers were moving in the furniture and the workout equipment. Jenn guided them to where each piece of equipment went. She was able to sit comfortably again, and the bruising had started to turn a yellow jaundiced color.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
135 Followers
12