Mouse to Goddess Ch. 09 - Rod Plays a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two of each, St Andrews cross, Spanish donkey, bondage horse, bondage table with groin and face holes, and Gynecological chair. Once it was placed the movers put in two treadmills, two rowing machines, two stair steppers, and two full sets of free weights, with racks and benches.

Jenn was excited to start trying out the new furniture. Jenn's pets could get on the new treadmills for exercises. Both would be able to exercise at the same time. She led the pets into both get up on the treadmills and started them at 1.75 miles per hour.

Jenn had the Sluts follow her from the exercise room to the playroom. She had Slut and Gimp both mount the Spanish donkeys. She tied their arms up over their heads and then their ankle cuffs to the rings at the base of the seat. She then tied a string loosely through the clitoral rings of each girl giving enough room for them to lift off the donkey about 6" but not enough to straighten their legs and rest.

A Spanish donkey has a two by six board set on edge with the top edge of it made into a point that goes down the wood about 2" to where the board is 2" wide again. When the person sits on it the wedge presses against their crotch. These had rings at the bottom of the board to tie to when you wanted the feet up. These also had a pair of boards that were removed to push the slave's legs out and not put as much pressure on the crotch directly. If Jenn left one or both sluts overnight, she would install those boards.

"I'll be back soon to check on you." Jenn told the Sluts.

Jenn put a new stainless bowl of water in the exercise room for the pets and would return in 45 minutes which means the pets would have worked for an hour and 15 minutes. Rubbing each of the pets on their rumps encouraged them to enjoy their walks.

Their walks complete Jenn put her pets out in the side yard to sun and play as they wanted. Walking into the playroom the scent of arousal and the moans of the tormented greeted her. Jenn stood and watched the two try to rise only to pull on their clits and as soon as the legs would shake, they sat. Next time she was going to attach a dildo, so they had to fuck themselves as they did this.

Jenn held up a sports bottle of electrolytes for each girl to get a drink. She then put a blind fold onto each girl and earplugs in their ears. Jenn went to study for her final this week. An hour later she returned.

Jenn removed the string through their clit ring put, gave each girl another drink of electrolytes and installed 2 1/2" ball gags in each slave's mouth and watched to see if they figured out the clit would no longer pull when they stood.

Gimp was the first to have the epiphany that she could now stand higher. When she locked her knees, Jenn struck across her lower abdomen just above her Marine tattoo with the quirt three times before Gimp returned to a seated position. Jenn did the same to Slut. After the third time for each girl Jenn set a camera so she could watch the two from the office and left to finish studying.

Jenn noticed neither girl had stood for a long time, so she figured they had tired enough that the pain was preferential to the muscle pain. Jenn returned to the playroom and removed the two from the Spanish Donkeys.

Both lay on the floor moaning. Jenn lifted Gimp first and put her in the Gynecological chair to inspect her vagina. Bruising had formed in the tender tissue between the vaginal opening and the clitoris. Jenn used a small vibrator that looked like a toothbrush to vibrate the clit while fucking the girl with a 7" dildo.

The orgasm was monumental for Gimp. Jenn carried her over to one of the bondage tables and laid her on her side and removed the earplugs.

"When you feel up to it you can crawl into the kitchen and start dinner. You may remove your blindfold and ball gag when you want to." Jenn softly told Gimp.

Through the gag she received a "Thank you Mistress." Then Jenn received a moan.

She did the same for Slut with the same shattering orgasm and the thank you moaned through the ring gag in the slave's mouth.

On Friday morning Jenn prepared Cunt for her owner to arrive. Judy was going to arrive about 10am so Jenn wanted her mother's arrival to be special. The entire household would be prepared for the occasion.

Remembering how the household was introduced to Judy and Susan Jenn desired a twisted re-enactment. The Pets were in the entryway groomed and ready. Gimp and Slut were in hobble dresses like Cunt was at Judy's VRBO.

Slut's dress was black latex. The hobble belt on her lower thighs was white as was the tall posture collar around her neck. Jenn had her in a Red latex hood with a 2 1/2" white ball gag. Her arms were in a sleeve with them tied up in the back of the collar doing a reverse prayer. The sleeve was red to match the hood. A silver chain connected the elbows of the sleeve in a shallow Y to the back of the hobble belt over her latex covered ass. The silver chastity belt could be seen on the open front of the dress. The black 6" stilettos still allowed some movement.

A thin silver chain ran through the front D-ring of the collar keeping both breasts pulled upward by the nipple rings. Gimp's outfit was a matching sky-blue collar with a dark green hobble belt and collar. Her hood and sleeve were white with a red ball gag. (Mistress couldn't find a dark green ball gag.)

R.O.D. had a pink plastic cage outfitted. 8" ballet boots in black. He was dressed in a black and white maid's outfit with the skirt held up by a bright white 5-layer Thule undergarment. Jenn had attached a Maiden form D cup chest under the dress and Slut had over applied his makeup. He was wearing his black leather wrist cuffs over the white elbow length gloves on his hands. Jenn left his hands free to help Judy with unloading the car.

Cunt was in a matching maid's outfit to R.O.D. ready to help her Mistress unload their belongings. Judy pulled up in a rented van with her convertible on a trailer behind it. She entered the house to her daughter and the maids saying, "Welcome home!"

It started a long weekend of play for the household. Welts and bruises for the four slaves and plenty of grooming for a pair of pets by Monday morning.

12