Mouse to Goddess Ch. 10 - Victory Party

Story Info
Jenn gives the Defense of the team a victory party.
7.4k words
4.67
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Attica asked Jim to put the ownership tattoo on Kitty like Slut and Gimp. While he was tattooing, some nipple rings would be installed as well by Kitty's request. After the opening of Gimp's vagina Tom tattooed on her lower abdomen, below and to the left of the Marine's Gimp tattoo. Two small cherries with little explosions coming out of the upper shoulder of each cherry spraying the insides out and in red script with blood droplets coming down off the ends, "Master Tom."

The girls and Jim were used to Master Tom giving instruction as well as Mistress. Cunt had gotten used to taking his cock on Tuesday nights to get him ready for Mistress Judy. He enjoyed slapping her EE cup breasts on her small torso because they really moved around a lot, especially compared to his lover's rock-hard tits that hardly moved. His future Mother in law liked him to help her on Tuesday nights and Jenn encouraged it.

The regular football season was over and the Blaze ended up second in the league by losing to Southern Methodist University in Dallas Texas. The loss ended up putting them in the Bahamas Bowl against Miami of Ohio. The Blaze won by a score of 24 to 20 getting the victory and Attica got the game ball on an interception for a touchdown that secured the win. The team arrived back from the Bahamas and Jenn met them at the airport.

Tom ran over and lifted her off her feet in an embrace. Attica looked and found Darby in her dress outfit of tight short skirt and white blouse standing there and ran to embrace her. She was now a very fit 36EE-26-36 and Attica loved the way she rocked his body. He loved to show her off at the beach on the gulf. He went to her and she embraced him. Attica slapped her ass as Darby hugged him."

"Is my "Titty Kitty" ready to play? Attica whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Daddy, I think maybe I have been a naughty Titty Kitty. Mistress says that I am yours for the weekend, except during the party you might have to share" Darby answered.

"What party is this Kitty?" Attica asked just as he was overhearing Jenn explaining something to Tom.

"Fred, Susan's real estate broker is funding an NIL party for the starting defense of UAB at his estate in the country on Saturday and Sunday. He figured the Defense deserved a victory party. Judy and I have agreed to provide some of the entertainment. You will be busy with me so Attica is invited to attend as well. I have released Kitty to him, except during the party. I figure 12 guys 6 slaves all should be fine. I doubt R.O.D. gets much action but the other five will be able to handle the extra use." Jenn explained.

"I will start calling the guys, how are they getting there and is there enough rooms for everyone?" Tom asked.

"Fred is renting 3 limos to pick the guys up at the team apartments at 11 am and the party starts at noon. Anyone who wants to bring a significant other is allowed. Just explain that there will be public nudity and sex so be aware." Jenn warned him.

"I want to invite the defensive coordinator than. His wife is rocking looking. You will love to meet her as well. She is a workout junkie and she may even be able to keep up with you in the gym." Tom teased.

"Invite them. I just need a head count of couples for enough food and drinks. If anyone wants something specific to drink I need to know it so it will be available. Also tell them that swim suits are optional" Jenn requested.

Attica escorted Darby to his apartment from the drop off of the team bus at the campus where Jenn dropped her to wait for him. Tom left the airport with Jenn but Attica was already talking to teammates about the party as Tom was calling them.

Tom called the defensive coordinator first and he said he would talk to his wife about it when she got home from her competitive sport aerobic workout. The rest of the team confirmed with 5 of the guys saying they were bringing girlfriends.

Tom guaranteed each guy would have his own room. The ones with girls would each be sharing three bedroom cabins. The other 5 would be in the main house unless the two couples in one of the cabin with the extra room offered it to one of the guys without a girl friend.

Friday evening the caterer showed up to get the patio area organized for the party. She was used to catering in central Alabama but she was not ready for what she saw at the estate. A girl answered the door in a maid's outfit with her overly large tits on display with rings through her nipples, septum and exposed pussy. The collar around her throat said, "Marine's Slut." Her hands were chained to limit their movement, through the back of the collar, and the boots she wore did not seem to be able to be walked in. Her frame was very small for as large as her tits and ass was.

The caterer thought she understood what the girl said through the ring gag was, "this way Ma'am." What came out was garbles and tongue flapping through the ring causing slobber to flow down over the ample breasts. The maid began to hobble away with short steps. The boots causing her ass to look like two possums wrestling in a sack.

Jenn, Fred and Judy were on the patio with the girls all dressed out like Slut who greeted the woman at the door. The remainder of the girls were practicing serving with their outfits on and hands limited by the chain that wrapped around behind and up through the D-ring in the back of the posture collars they wore.

Judy had gotten each a posture collar with their names on them. "Marine's Kitty, Marine's Bunny, Marine's Slut, Marine's Gimp, Marine's R.O.D. and Judy's Cunt" Were displayed for all to know who was serving them.

Fred pulled the caterer to the side and showed her around the patio, the dining room and the kitchen. His plan was for Saturday, lunch, dinner and Sunday breakfast to be buffet style where her servers would take orders from the guests and just plate from the buffet. That way the cooks and prep cooks could make the dishes easier and without wait for the guests.

The caterer told Fred that her team would return with 3 servers and 2 cooks with two prep cooks at 10 am. The bar tender would arrive at 11 am. The replacement bartender would arrive at 11pm. The second set of servers would arrive at 10 pm. She and the cooks would work in shifts. Fred gave her one of the three bedroom bungalows for them to use.

Jenn had the girls and Jim get ready for the guests to arrive at 9 am. The caterer and three catering trucks arrived at 10 am on schedule. Judy inspected the slaves and concluded that they were ready.

Each of the girls was in the maid's outfits tried yesterday but Judy changed her mind and mixed up the presentation some. Seeing the capable servers she wanted to make their jobs easier by making Jim, Slut and Gimp servers as well. Knowing they would be more fun for the guests but not as efficient they would be taking pressure off the regular servers.

There were three tables with 6 chairs at each and each of the slave servers was responsible for a table. Kitty, and Bunny were out in the yard in the pet suits with their normal collars but their slave collars were displayed at the bar for use if someone wanted them out of their suits.

Cunt was greeting at the door. Looking as she did when she first met Jenn's group. Judy and Fred were busy with the catering and bar. Jenn and Tom were making sure plenty of towels were out on the loungers for the group attending and that the hot tub/sauna and corn hole were ready to go. Jenn also put out some fresh water for her pets.

The first limo driver opened the rear door, three boys and a girl got out of the car. Cunt opened the house door as they walked up to the house before they could knock.

"Holy Fuck!" The girl said and snapped a picture with her phone.

The three boys each did as well. Seeing a woman with a panel gag over her mouth, bare chest, with clover clamps on her nipples and shaved pussy greeting them was startling. Her arms were limited by the chain going up through the back D-ring on her posture collar that read Judy's Cunt on the front. Her feet in 8" tall ballet boots with the heel and inch back from the two inch toe plate. The knees held together by a four inch wide leather strap sewn into the black leather dress.

When the woman turned to lead the group inside they saw that her wide ass was uncovered as well. The girl was admiring how she was able to move in the shoes as she had some high heels in her shoe collection and under stood trying to walk in some tall shoes.

"What do you say we dress you up like that LaShae?" The man with her asked.

"I would kick your ass on my way out of the door, Keo." LaShae told him.

"Go back to the front door Cunt, I will make sure our guests are taken care of. " Jenn told her.

"I see you met my mother's slave, each of the slave's names is on their collars. All three holes on the girls and both holes and cock are available for use on the male. The other four girls and the male belong to me. If there is anything you want or need, myself, Judy or Tom will be able to assist. "Jenn stated.

Seeing their bags she started to walk toward the stairs for the house.

"Who are you a guest of here?" Jenn asked, looking at the girl.

"I am here with Keo. You mean anyone can have sex with any of them?" LaShae asked.

"Yes, once everyone is here we will go over the rules for the weekend but essentially yes." Jenn answered.

At the bottom of the stairs to the upper floor Jenn pointed up. "The two of you can each go up and choose a room to put your stuff. The pool, sauna and hot tub are ready and open. It is suits optional so dress how you would like. You two please follow me and I will take you to the bungalows."

As the two exited onto the patio with Jenn she saw LaShae videoing with her phone. "We need for those not to be on the internet. Do I need to take your phone for safe keeping? This is all legal but we don't want any student's reputations ruined and no one's identities are hidden this weekend." Jenn stated.

"Here, I deleted the ones I have taken, it is just amazing people let you do this to them." LaShae stated.

"Are you wet?" Jenn asked.

"What?" LaShae asked.

"Is your pussy moist? It is Keo right? Is her pussy moist Keo? I bet it is. I bet by the end of the weekend you will have been in some sort of bondage. You look like a fun girl." Jenn stated.

Judy walked out to greet the next four after Cunt had received them at the door. They reacted to the bound woman with her tits and cunt exposed differently. Tom had filled them in that his girlfriend had slaves at home that he and Attica had gotten to play with. Seeing her large ass in the back of the black leather dress Mike rubbed a hand down Tiffany's tight ass.

"I am going to dress you like that before the end of the weekend." Mike said.

"I am not doing it." Tiff said.

"You will if I tell you to. You need some discipline you spoiled brat. This is just giving me ideas."

They followed Judy outside and saw the three maids by the tables with the chairs and seeing R.O.D. Tiffany giggled and looked at Bridgette her senior sorority sister.

"Maybe we should dress the boys like that Brie." Tiff said.

"I don't think I want to cage Brad's monster. I like using it too much." Brie giggled.

Judy led them to the first bungalow and Jenn walked behind them, recognizing Tiffany and Bridgette from when she took possession of Slut, Bunny, and Kitty.

Jenn was in the foyer as the third car arrived carrying 6. Five guys and a girl walked up to Cunt. Four of the guys were some of the largest men she had ever seen in her life. All four were dark as night the fifth smaller guy was still large but his skin was chocolate colored. The girl was about 5'6" tall and looked athletic but had large tits and the kind of ass a gymnast has.

The men all looked Cunt up and down. One of the guys gave Cunt's ass a slap on the way by for Jenn to greet them.

"We will go over the rules with the slaves after you all get settled and meet on the patio. The guy with the female guest will follow me and the other four go upstairs and find a room you like. All of the rooms have adjoining bathrooms but there are enough rooms no one should have to share a bathroom." Jenn told them.

Jenn reached out and shook the extremely large dark man's hand with the cute blonde.

"Jenn, I am Tom's girlfriend." Jenn told him.

"I am Kevin, a defensive end and this is my girl Tracy." Kevin stated.

Just behind them walked in another very large man with an extremely fit girl. She was small breasted but you could not hide the ass she had or the shoulders and arms.

"You must be Simon and your wife Klana." Jenn stated, looking at the two pacific islanders that walked past Cunt without comment.

"Yes, are you Jenn?" Klana asked.

"I am, please follow me, I was showing Kevin and Tracy to their accommodations' and you are next door." Jenn explained walking to the out of doors.

Kevin seeing the pets in the yard looked down at Tracy and she was already mesmerized and having trouble not pulling a nipple, in arousal. They followed Jenn to the bungalow they would share.

Attica arrived on his own, knowing he was taking his Kitty home tomorrow and did not want her in a limo with the other players after being available for their use for 24 hours. Cunt hobbled after him out to the patio to help Jim serve the table incase people there did not want a male to play with.

While waiting for the group to return from their rooms and get situated Judy attached pens on strings to the septum rings of Slut and Gimp. She put a clover clamp on Cunt and Rod's septum with pens attached to them. She put a note pad on the trays, already belted around the waists of the three that had been there and added it to Cunt's wardrobe. The fronts of Slut's and Gimp's trays were stabilized by the rings through their nipples. Cunt and Rod had clover clamps attached to their exposed nipples with thin chains attached to the fronts of their trays.

Fred went to the servers and told them that their tips would depend on them letting the slaves take as many orders as possible, once the initial wave of drinks was delivered. Because it was a pool area, all of the cups were stainless steel. A silicone ring was placed in front of each chair and each was a different color. These would be placed over the cups so the guests would know their drink from the others.

Attica had gone up and found a room and was headed outside as he saw Jenn, Judy, Tom and Fred heading to what he assumed was their separate rooms down stairs in two separate wings. Fred and Judy headed down one, Jenn and Tom down the other.

Attica went outside and approached Kitty. "I want you to have fun so I am not going to claim you tonight. I will however answer anyone's questions on our relationship and if they request I go with you then I will. If no one else takes you, I will then claim you. You are not to suggest or beg them to ask me. Purr if you understand my instructions."

Kitty gave a deep purr and wigged her ass under his hand. He gave the wiggling ass a playful slap saying. "You are such a good little fuck Kitty. We will have all of tomorrow night and Monday night."

The eighteen guests were starting to gather as Jenn and Tom walked out to the patio. Jenn was wearing a dark green high cut spaghetti thong bikini. The thin, narrow top barely covered her areola. She would have never worn it in high school and Britt would have stripped her if she had. Tom was in a pair of tight volleyball cut spandex swim trunks.

"It looks like everyone is here, I am going to have everyone go around and introduce yourselves and your guest if you have one. The slaves will be required to know your names. Currently all are gagged but if you remove a slave's gag and they do not call you Mistress or Master and your name you give, you are allowed to give them a punishment. Each table has a paddle and a strap. This can be used to give five to the ass. If the bruising gets excessive, I may put a slave's ass off limits later If their ass is off limits it will be written on their lower back in red." Jenn started.

"What is off limits?" Klana asked.

"The slaves' safe word is red. If they ever say red, you are to stop and release them from the bondage they are in. If they wish to leave they can. They know I will deal with any use of the safe word on a case by case basis. If they are gagged and shake their head side to side then it is to be treated as red. No binding of the head so they cannot use this gesture. No scat or water plays with this group. That means no shitting or peeing on them. No breaths play unless it is with your cock or a dildo. No permanent damage. If someone is hurt let's get help as soon as possible. Now enjoy and all slaves are available in all holes and R.O.D.'s key is hanging from a string behind his cock ring." Jenn explained.

Tom stepped up and said, "The servers are much faster but please have fun and let the slaves fetch for you as well. Write what you want, each is outfitted with a pen and pad. They will fetch it. Pool, sauna and hot tub are open. Lunch is served, the servers will get you what you want, as will the slaves, or it is buffet style in the dining room inside."

Judy and Fred emerged from inside. Judy was wearing less and bearing more than her daughter. Her thong bottoms showed hair on each side of the thin strip that did not cover her Labia Majora. Her areola was out of each side of the strips that covered her nipples. Fred was wearing a thong banana hammock. They match, both white so once wet would be see through.

"Tom, once we get ready, let's try to get Mike and Tiffany to play for the night. I would love to get a piece of her and Kevin looks fun as well." Jenn requested.

"Yes I like Mike and if you don't mind I think he might like to have Tiffany a little bit less of a spoiled brat with him. Tiffany being more mindful of what her own needs and wants are than Mike's" Tom told her.

They watched as drinks were consumed and the guests mingled there was some ass slaps of the slaves, and the maids were being kept busy by some of the single guys. Jenn watched Klana unlock and remove Jim's pink plastic cage in the first hour. She tapped Tom.

"Klana is a dominant. I am not sure she doesn't dominate Simon. Seeing how they interact." Jenn told Tom.

Tom did not think anyone could dominate Simon. He had been a defensive tackle in the NFL playing for the Rams and the Falcons. He dominated offensive linemen his entire career before injury put him out of the league.

They watched Kevin scoop up drinks and take Tracy by the hand out to Bunny and Kitty. Tracy knelt next to Bunny and petted her back Jenn watched Tracy whispering something to her. Jenn walked over and looked up at the 6'9" man that weighed, according to the programs she saw, 340 pounds.

"We have straps and pucks so if she would like to try it she can. I also have an assortment of tails available in different sized plugs." Jenn told him, feeling small at 6'1" and 150 lbs.

"Can someone take them to our room in the cabana? I would like a bunny tail and I like the little squeaky sound that the bunny makes. If you have some bunny ears that would be nice as well, she would look great." Kevin told Jenn.

"I will have Tom deliver them immediately if you want to go dress her." Jenn said.

"Could you and I could watch?" Kevin asked.

Jenn went to the house and returned with four straps a basic baby blue collar and a bunny ring gag. The baby blue bunny ears and tail matched the strap and collar. Tracy followed Jenn with her hand held by Kevin.

Tom watched the interactions and knew that Jenn had the situation under control. Tom was watching M&M, Joker and Fish giving Gimp their orders and slapping her ass as she leaves to get them more drinks. The three defensive linemen are huge compared to the small slave. She had tightened up over the last couple of months under Jenn's regime to a 33C-25-34 with a hard bubble butt from the gym. Her tits had firmed up and were not as hard a Jenn's but close.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12