Mouse to Goddess Ch. 10 - Victory Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the regular servers was hitting on Attica Tom noticed as Jenn was walking back and Kevin had a naked bunny on a leash. This one was platinum blonde instead of brunette like her other Bunny in the yard. Maybe her Bunny should be a platinum blonde Tracy Bunny was super cute. Kevin during the process of getting Tracy Bunny ready came across as a gentle giant to Jenn.

Mack and Monique were taking on Keo and LaShae in corn hole with Cunt bringing drinks and Ray watching with a drink in hand. Klana had R.O.D.'s cock free and was keeping him occupied with fetching food, drinks and such for her table that included Joker, Fish, Colby, and M&M now. Gimp was assisting for Joker and M&M. Joker was squeezing her ass as M&M was pushing slightly too hard on the tray as he wrote the next order.

Jenn walked up on Tom and Mike having a discussion. Jenn stood to the side and listened as the two decided that the best way to deal with Tiffany was for the four of them to head back to Jenn's for a private party instead of with the remainder of the team. Jenn knew that Judy and Fred could handle things here. Jenn noticed Slut standing patiently beside the pool with a tray full of drinks and food plates pulling down on her nipples.

Mike walked off and Tom came to Jenn.

"We are going to go and entertain Mike and Tiffany at our house, separately. He doesn't think Tiffany will go along if Bridgette knows that she is with us." Tom told her.

"You go get a hood, ball gag and a set of cuffs with clips, it doesn't matter what Tiffany wants. She is being a little bitch and I am going to show that girl that she is just a little submissive cunt. The way she treated you at the prom, making a scene when you were crowned king. Like it was her date Tim, was ordained to be king." Jenn said.

"I think it was more about the gorgeous redhead that was crowned that night than me. But you read it how you will." Tom prodded.

"That makes her even more of a jealous little cunt." Jenn fumed.

Get the stuff and come back. I am going to find Mike and he will be waiting here for you to bring it to me. Taking a couple of drinks with her, she went to find the couple. She found them in the den with the door closed and Tiffany was arguing that she wasn't going anywhere with the witch of a Marine.

"I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. Mike could you leave us to talk. I would like to discuss this with Tiffany girl to girl. Tom will be back on the patio with some things I need and we can get going." Jenn said.

Tiffany looked genuinely frightened but did not try to make Mike stay. Mike stood up from the chair and left without a word.

"Here, have a seltzer." Jenn said, opening the can and handing it to Tiffany. "I think since the two of us are dating best friends we should figure out how to get along. Is that possible?"

"I don't know how. Since you have come here, my life has been a living hell. You took three girls from my sorority as slaves. This got me demoted by the executive council and I have had to scratch and claw for any status back in the house. You took my homecoming crown and now you have the defensive half of the football team using my sisters as cum buckets. All of them have ugly rings adorning their bodies in the most painful ways. You disgusting bitch." Tiffany ranted.

"I hope to change that opinion of me. I think if you will just give me a chance you might have a change of heart and opinion, but you and I need to spend some quality time together. This weekend will be a wonderful chance and you will have Mike to protect you from me." Jenn explained.

Jenn stood as Tiffany started to move away from the desk she was leaning against during this discussion. Jenn did not want her to get out of the room because this was a perfect place for her plan. Jenn heard the door handle turn and the noise spooked Tiffany into action.

Tiffany tried to get past Jenn to the door and Jenn grabbed the girl on the way by. Tiffany grabbed for Jenn's hair in typical girl fight fashion. Mike and Tom saw a scary and amazing sight. Right as Tiffany grabbed Jenn's hair, Jenn put her left arm under Tiff's right, at the armpit and when Jenn's bicep got to Tiff's bicep Jenn's hands locked on her own wrists and she squeezed Tiff's neck against her own shoulder with Jenn's right bicep on the opposite side. The arm triangle was tight and effective.

Tiffany had the frightened look of prey that was about to be consumed in her eyes and Jenn gave her a light kiss on the lips and tenderly said, "Good night Tiff."

That was the last thing Tiffany saw was the beautiful redhead tenderly kiss her on the lips and say good night, lovingly and without malice. Jenn set the unconscious girl down onto the floor and looked to Mike and Tom.

"Carry her to the car and if anyone asks, she drank too much and we are taking her home." Jenn said. "I am going to tell Judy and Fred where were going and that they are in charge of the team and their fun."

Jenn met the boys in the Jeep. Mike had Tiffany across his lap with the hood on and locked her wrists bound to her ankles in lying on her back across his lap. Jenn would measure later but she guessed from watching her in the tiny suit she wore that she was probably a 33C-24-36 with an ass that could use some attention in the gym. She probably dieted and did core work but needed more gluteus and leg work.

She woke in the darkness of the hood with a large rubber ball shoved in her mouth that she could not get out and tried to struggle but her ankles and wrists could barely move. She heard Mike's voice trying to calm her and she was trying to yell through the large gag and all that was happening was a large gob of spit went down her throat and almost drowned her.

Tiff was coughing and sputtering into the gag when Jenn said, roll her to her stomach and Britt would be fine. Tiff's suit top pulled to the side and was binding on the back of her neck and as Mike rolled her to her stomach Mike untied the strings and pulled the top off. Jenn pulled the Jeep into the garage and closed the door.

Jenn had Mike carry Tiff into the playroom. Jenn installed the side panels onto the Spanish Donkey as Tiff was going to be on it for a while. Jenn installed a 6" vibrating and pulsing dildo. It would expand itself out to 3" across and shrink to 1" across. Jenn set the length of time for it to be at 3" for 15 minutes and one inch for 15 seconds. It would take 30 minutes to contract or expand between the two points. The length would move from 6 to 8 " and she set the pulse to be 30 seconds long to short or short to long, slow fucking the inside of the vaginal walls as it expanded and contracted.

Jenn's phone would control the device so she could change these settings at any time. She could make it grow to as much as 5" and 12" long should she desire to destroy Tiff's pussy and vagina. Jenn reached over to the girl in Mike's arms and pulled the strings on her bikini bottom, sliding it out from under Tiff.

"Fuck Tiff, you are leaking like mad. I knew I could make you submissive but your already there and have been fighting it. Let's get you going and soon you will admit your submission to myself and best of all to Mike your new Master." Jenn told Tiff through the hood

"Set her up pussy back and I will guide the dildo in and we can set her down and get that pussy adjusted just right. Tom get a belt and four 3 foot strap double clip straps." Jenn ordered.

They got Tiff into position as she squealed and moaned trying to struggle. Jenn ignored the small girl. Starting with the left side Jenn grabbed the wrist and moved the ankle clip to the rings on the bottom of the sideboard for the donkey. Took the wrist straight back to the wall at shoulder high and clipped into an eye on the wall. Tiff was secured the same way on the right side to the same ring on the wall.

Tom returned with the belt and straps. Jenn attached the belt around the naked girl's waist and lined up the D-rings on it so a strap went down and forward and one went down and rear ward on each side of the donkey. Jenn tensioned the straps to allow less than an inch of upward movement if the girl tried to rise on her ankles. Jenn set a camera in front of the donkey and focused it on Tiffany's face.

"Are you ready for the big reveal of Tiff Slut?" Jenn asked as she cast the camera onto the seven big screen television sets adorning the walls.

Jenn went and got a stiff posture collar and a harness with a two-inch ring gag that had a hydration attachment on it. Two leather pads would cover the eyes and keep Tiff blinded. Jenn unlocked the hood and raised it enough to get the collar on and straps buckled. Jenn grabbed the dental side entry mouth immobilizer and pulled the hood up and off Tiffany. Her eyes were red from crying, the hood was dripping with slobber and she took in the scene.

Tiffany woke to a dark and scary world where she had no control and no influence. She had gotten her way for her entire life. She was the only child for her mother and father. She was definitely a daddy's girl. Now that fucking Amazon of a Marine had knocked her out with little to no struggle.

She woke to a world of darkness and discomfort. Her jaw hurt with the big rubber ball holding it open. Her mouth was filling with slobber that was difficult to swallow. She could hear Mike's voice telling her to remain calm. Fuck him, she was pissed and people were going to pay. This is kidnapping and being held against her will.

She tried to scream for help and a gob of the slobber went into her lungs when she gasped for her next breath. She thought she was going to asphyxiate. Mike turned her to her stomach and she coughed into the gag but at least she didn't have to swallow any more slobber, she could let it leak passed her lips. That fucker took her top off.

Tiffany was confused now, she could feel her vaginal secretions leaking and her nipples were aching in arousal. She wasn't turned on damn it, she was pissed off. She was pulled from whatever vehicle they transported her in, to god knows where. Tiff was scared and aroused. She heard Marine Jenn's voice tell Mike to carry her to the playroom. She then felt her bottoms taken and Marine Jenn tell her what a drippy slut she was.

Now something was going into her pussy. Oh that felt nice. Sliding in, the perfect size, it could be a little thicker but the length was about like Mike, perfect. What she was sitting on was uncomfortable though. She felt her labia being pulled apart and adjusted. Now her clit was being pushed on by something hard and it went across her entire crotch. She could feel it evenly pressing on her perineum uncomfortably.

Tiff could relieve the ache by squeezing her thighs on the boards they were on and it would lift a little then she tried to stand on her ankles, only to be pushed down by someone. Her arms were now uncomfortably up behind her back, pushing her shoulders forward, arching her back. She felt a belt of some sort and heard buckles and snaps closing. Now she was being pressed onto her quickly becoming painfully uncomfortable crotch.

She felt the hood unlock and get pulled up. Something tight was going around her neck and pushing on the back of her head and lifting her chin up so she couldn't look down if she wanted to.

The hood lifted and she glared at Marine Jenn. She hated that cunt. Jenn took some metal dental device and pulled her cheek back from the ball enough to get it between her teeth and force her jaw even further open.

Jen getting the immobilizer in place unbuckled the ball and pulled it free from Tiff's mouth.

"This ring is smaller so more comfortable. You will feel a tube with a small soft ball in the back of your mouth. Using your tongue to press up on it will give you a drink of electrolytes to keep you hydrated. At some point you will be ready to be released but it could be a while. I will give you something to listen to while you contemplate your future." Jenn told Tiff.

The ring was installed with the head harness and attached down to the collar on the front and back of the harness. The eye pads returned Tiff to darkness and the ring was easier on her jaw. The nozzle tickled a little at first and Tiff just wanted to quit drooling down her body and having to feel it run across her engorged clit.

With the darkness came the earplugs and the mantra they spoke:

"I love myself for who I am, as a Slave!"

"I grow in strength with every forward step I take, as a Slave."

"I am capable and strong, as a Slave."

"I am able to easily handle any problem I face, if I submit."

"Fear is only a feeling. I can act in the face of fear, if I submit."

"I approve of myself and unconditionally deeply love myself, as a Slave."

This was somehow recorded into her voice and repeated in her ears over and over as she felt the thing in her pussy getting larger and longer. At first she thought she was imagining it that it grew but it then began to quickly lengthen and shorten, slow fucking her deep inside. It was a strange sensation and not bad until the thing was obviously larger than anything that had stretched her before and it continued to grow.

She began in her mind repeating the one that said, "Fear is only a feeling. I can act in the face of fear, if I submit." The pain got intense then she felt the shrinking begin. The slow fuck continued but it became more comfortable. It was a long slow process. She squeezed the soft ball with her tongue and took a drink.

Jenn took the two linebackers by the hand and said, "It is almost dinner time. Why don't I get into something more comfortable while you two do the same and I will order up some delivery from the Chinese restaurant and we can play some games tonight?"

It was 4:15pm on Saturday night. Jenn put Tiffany up on the big screen in the living room. They could easily see it from the dining room table. Jenn went in to change into a pair of shorts some cute lacy green underwear and matching bra with spandex top. She wore some slip on canvas shoes.

She was feeling like being told what to do tonight watching Tiff and remembering how the tiny sergeant had treated her to try and break her spirit. She also remembered the hell of capture school and what they put her through.

Jenn set the table with three plates and forks with spoons for the soups. She set out bowls for each as the boys came back out freshly showered and each wearing sweat pants and tee shirts. She assumed each had on underwear but did not know. Jenn looked at the TV just in time to see Tiff tongue wag and Jenn turned up the volume to listen to the orgasm ravage the girl.

Jenn checked her phone and the sensors in the dildo had compiled three times the girls vagina had clamped down on the device. She gave the 12 hour over under at 10. That was 3 in less than two hours. She might lose. The doorbell rang and Jenn went to answer as Tom handed Mike a beer and set one at Jenn's place setting.

They sat and Jenn put what the guys asked for on their plates and served her some fried rice, Peking duck and some sweet and sour soup. They chatted and Tiffany came up from Mike.

"Is Tiff ok in there, I am worried about what we have done." Mike said.

"Don't worry. She was very aroused when we mounted her on the Donkey, she is just finding out who she really is right now. She has some self affirmation mantras repeating to herself and is now on orgasm number four." Jenn explained to him.

"How do you know that?" Tom asked, before Mike could.

Jenn showed them on her phone what was going on with the device. It took the blood pressure, heart rate, temperature and breathing for the person it was in along with how much pressure was exerted on it by the wearer as well. She was now breathing slower than when she had mounted it but faster than before her orgasm a few minutes ago. Her blood pressure was 105/65 and pulse was 85 bpm.

The highest her pulse had been was at the peak of the last orgasm and it was 115bpm. The blood pressure had been as high as 115/72. Jenn had alarms set on her phone for 140 bpm and for less than 65 bpm. If the blood pressure dropped below 90/50 or was above 140/90. Mike felt much better knowing that they were not harming Tiff with this little escapade. Everyone finished and Jenn cleaned up the table and the guys went in to play some video games.

Jenn knew she wasn't very good, any more. Before she joined the Marines she gamed all the time with her other Goth friends but hadn't since and the game belonged to Tom and was here so he could play when he was staying.

"Let's play a little game. We each are a character in a game of your choosing and the loser of the given game has to remove an article of clothing. The last one with something on gets to control the other two until run time at 4 am." Jenn asked the boys.

Jenn then went to get everyone a fresh beer. While she was gone the boys decided that they would gang up on her and once she was naked there would be a new game of which hole does the sausage fit in. Jenn came back to the linebackers laughing at some inside joke. She handed each a beer and the game started with a three player combat game.

The two guys immediately ganged up on her Mike quickly had her combatant down to low energy and pulled a move that she had never seen and pulled her characters spine out between her shoulders and letting the flesh fall from the fatality move.

"That move gets you a pair of shoes. But I now see what the joke is. The two of you are just going to gang up on me until I am naked aren't you?" Jenn asked.

Tom answered, "Well, we are teammates and they always stick together."

Fifteen minutes later Jenn's clothes were laid out on the floor and she began to crawl to her bedroom.

"No, no slave, much too early for that, I want you in a pair of ballet boots or shoes with your knees hobbled and a pair of clover clamps on those nipples before you return." Tom instructed.

Falling into the role Mike instructed. "You should also have on a collar with a leash with ankle and wrist cuffs."

The boys continued to play video games and were in the middle of a football game when Jenn returned as instructed. The boys spent the evening making her do humiliating things and denied her what she proposed the game for which was some cock in her body. As they went to bed four hours later, they spit roasted her twice, Then each used her asshole for a third orgasm.

At midnight she checked on Tiff and she had either squirted or peed twice as the device had registered 10 orgasms already and Jenn was going to lose. Kind of like video games, she wasn't very good. She slept spooned between two very sexy men though, unlike Tiff slut tonight. She would get plenty of chances later and probably more than two at a time.

12